Qui-gon vs. rots anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
where maul and jinn fought

Dark Thor
and ppl said i made terrible fights...

darth vraya
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing this is a joke right?

Captain REX
Qui-Gon would be squashed.

Admiral Akbar
WTf is this?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
WTf is this?

This a stupid thread that is what it is.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darthrevan89
This a stupid thread that is what it is.

Damn Str8.

SnakeEyes
Anakin wastes him... end of thread.

Luke Is Better
dang it i thought this was a good 1 lol haha

Dark Thor
you cannot be serious

Luke Is Better
i wasn't thats y the "lol" and "haha" r there

HimoKun
HA! Your all Brainwsahed!!!!! Of Course, Sidious comes in with his lightning and fries both of them while SS sits their eating fries!!!!!

DarthChris
Originally posted by Captain REX
Qui-Gon would be squashed. Qui -Gon would destroy anakin.

Human Vader
Go away.

MAKASHIMAN
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Damn Str8.

Damn str8.

darthsith19
Uh, Qui-Gon wouldn't get dominated, but he would get beaten by a considerable degree.

Darth Sparhawk
Qui-Gonn will survive for a few minutes, but in the end Anakin will win!

Gryn Jabar
Unless he said something like "Your mother and Padme suck cock in hell", and simply sidestepped, allowing Anakin to fall into the bottomless pit.

Darth Nhilus
I am seriously wondering if this is a true question or not. Anakin is much more powerful.

DarkC
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
where maul and jinn fought
The one-sidedness of this matchup is absolute.

Darth Infidus
I dont know, Jinn, might have this if he does it right. He could stand at the other end of the pit and have anakin jump across, then he cuts off his legs and anakin falls to his death, assuming its DS anakin,of course...LS, im not to sure. But Jinn MAY have a chance.

DarthMaul9123
if jinn loses its an epic battle because he isn't that bad also if anaken loses its his anger or jinn gets a close close victory, and not without a fight, and not without a many injuries theres facts ether way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.