I think I was being hit on by a guy today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, I'm riding my bike on the rec trail along the ocean by my pad, right? Suddenly, I make my turn around and start heading back. I look behind me to make sure there are no bikers trying to pass me, cuz I'm curtious like that, right? I see some bald guy way back there, no prob. So, then I take my shirt off while riding with no hands, cuz I'm skilled like that, right? Suddenly, my shirt is off, I'm soaking in the sun, all is good, and I peer behind me once more to make sure I'm in my own zone, and low and behold, the bald guy is like one foot from my back tire. I pull to the left to let him pass, he laughs at me. I say, "You fecking weirdo!" And he just keeps going! This guy was huge, buffed out, bald, wearing super small shorts, he looked like a professional wrestler form the WWF. I'm surpirsed he didn't stop and try to elbow drop me when I called him a fecking weirdo. Just thought you should know.

silvertsume
stick out tongue how sexeh of u wink

JLred
odd...

Deano
scary indeed

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by JLred
odd...

indeed. i shall help you, for i am good like that. as you may be aware, i am a superhero. my arch-nemesis is a male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. your perp may be big, but the howard is a creepy old dude that killed the little mexican and hid her under the floorboards. thats just wrong...please, a moment of silence for the little mexican girl.

justjakk
wow you got hit on by hulk hogan

Tired Hiker
Yeah, it was just a really strange moment all around. He was probably riding my tail for a good minute. That is sort of scary. I guess he thought I'd be impressed or something. I don't know.

GCG
It was Bubba ; He just got bail !

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
indeed. i shall help you, for i am good like that. as you may be aware, i am a superhero. my arch-nemesis is a male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. your perp may be big, but the howard is a creepy old dude that killed the little mexican and hid her under the floorboards. thats just wrong...please, a moment of silence for the little mexican girl.

i will destroy this bubba with my awesome powers, for i am....

...MOMENTOS MAN!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
i will destroy this bubba with my awesome powers, for i am....

...MOMENTOS MAN!!!!!!!

lol

kaiy037
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ROTFLMAO

Tired Hiker
I don't get it. sad

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I don't get it. sad

its funny cause its true

Tired Hiker
Okay. I still don't get it though. I would like to, though. embarrasment

EsteemedLeader
Okay. I still don't get it though. I would like to, though. embarrasment

i-fight-child-molesters-thats-my-super-power
now do you get it?

Tired Hiker
i-fight-child-molesters-thats-my-super-power
now do you get it?

Yeah, but why is that funny??? confused

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, but why is that funny??? confused

because everyone but you is fun loving big grin

SlipknoT
I almost stabbed a Guy once Cause he was hitting on me erm

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I almost stabbed a Guy once Cause he was hitting on me erm

you should have called me. i would have kicked his ass

Tired Hiker
because everyone but you is fun loving big grin

confused Oooooookay.

Piggle Humsy
So, I'm riding my bike on the rec trail along the ocean by my pad, right? Suddenly, I make my turn around and start heading back. I look behind me to make sure there are no bikers trying to pass me, cuz I'm curtious like that, right? I see some bald guy way back there, no prob. So, then I take my shirt off while riding with no hands, cuz I'm skilled like that, right? Suddenly, my shirt is off, I'm soaking in the sun, all is good, and I peer behind me once more to make sure I'm in my own zone, and low and behold, the bald guy is like one foot from my back tire. I pull to the left to let him pass, he laughs at me. I say, "You fecking weirdo!" And he just keeps going! This guy was huge, buffed out, bald, wearing super small shorts, he looked like a professional wrestler form the WWF. I'm surpirsed he didn't stop and try to elbow drop me when I called him a fecking weirdo. Just thought you should know.

That was no Biker Dude! That was me eek!

no expression

shellie
tis ben ages since a man has hit on me ...unless Im serving him beer where I work erm

SlipknoT
you should have called me. i would have kicked his ass The Funny thing is later I leaned that he wasnt even gay, he was just messing with me, we're friends today laughing out loud But I was so pissed when it was happening

EsteemedLeader
The Funny thing is later I leaned that he wasnt even gay, he was just messing with me, we're friends today laughing out loud But I was so pissed when it was happening

oh. DAMMIT I NEED WORK!!!!

SlipknoT
Oh dude I would have killed him if we had started fighting...hes a small emo kid

Tired Hiker
The Funny thing is later I leaned that he wasnt even gay, he was just messing with me, we're friends today laughing out loud But I was so pissed when it was happening

It's probably a long term plan of action. Keep an eye on him. big grin

SlipknoT
Oh dude I'd kill him if thats what hes doing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.