Roaches(Stories,and More)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
OMG, Roaches are the worse, thing ever made. 5 years ago, I saw a shadow on my curtain, and was like oh, I wonder what that could be. I go to look and wow, it was the mother of all roaches. I was like omg, then killed it, but of course before it died, it called for back up, and I see another one flying through the window. I was like wow, it called for air support. I ran for the raid, and sprayed at it. It dodges it like it was a matrix Roach, but i got it in the end. Oh yeah that thing FLEW, thats the scary part.

EsteemedLeader
i havent harbored any ill-will towards roaches since i saw "Joes Apartment"

Superman 24
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i havent harbored any ill-will towards roaches since i saw "Joes Apartment"

laughing Between me and you, that movie scared the crap out of me.

silvertsume
just fyi.. i have what seems to be an active phobia of them.. if i see one i get sick :s and the last time one touched me i cried for like an hour..

SlipknoT
I usually Put my roaches in a Bowl and Smo......Oh Wait...Nevermind.....

shellie
when I was 10 I had a roach crawl into my ear while I was sleeping. he got stuck and couldnt get out.

SlipknoT
shock Ewww

silvertsume
Originally posted by shellie
when I was 10 I had a roach crawl into my ear while I was sleeping. he got stuck and couldnt get out. ive always ha da horrible fear of that...

silvertsume
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I usually Put my roaches in a Bowl and Smo......Oh Wait...Nevermind..... omg... :s

shellie
it wasnt pleasent. I was woken when it was scratching trying to get out. I woke my dad and was crying cuz I didnt know what it was. he took me to the ER and the this was like 2amish...the doctor was training some interns and he had them watch him cut it out in sections.

SlipknoT
Did it injure your ear?

silvertsume
im going to sleep with earplugs for a month....messed

shellie
Did it injure your ear? no because it wasnt at my eardrum...had it been at my eardrum..it woulda did lotsa damage....I just had to keep my ear sleaned and rinsed with peroxide for the couple days following. it was more emotionally damaging then anything else.

Superman 24
OMG, just talking about this creeps, me out. I was sleeping at night, then woke up to get a drink, and it was very dark. I heard a crunch, and I ran to whipe my foot off. I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooo, and finally turned on the light. It was a damn roach, that i stepped on with my barefoot. the feeling was the worst. the roach was on its back wiggling omgg I got to stop speaking about it.

Superman 24
no because it wasnt at my eardrum...had it been at my eardrum..it woulda did lotsa damage....I just had to keep my ear sleaned and rinsed with peroxide for the couple days following. it was more emotionally damaging then anything else.

THANKS ALOT. Now I will be freaked out and paranoid, for years, to come.

silvertsume
i got worse smile my friend sleeps with her mouth open, so one night a roach crawled in.. it laid eggs in a small cut in her mouth, a few days later there were like 4 crawling out of her mouth, so they went to the hospital and they had to remove the eggs...sick... god i hate that story.

SlipknoT
no because it wasnt at my eardrum...had it been at my eardrum..it woulda did lotsa damage....I just had to keep my ear sleaned and rinsed with peroxide for the couple days following. it was more emotionally damaging then anything else. Thanks alot shellie, Now I'll be sleeping with my head under my pillow miffed

Superman 24
Originally posted by silvertsume
i got worse smile my friend sleeps with her mouth open, so one night a roach crawled in.. it laid eggs in a small cut in her mouth, a few days later there were like 4 crawling out of her mouth, so they went to the hospital and they had to remove the eggs...sick... god i hate that story.

jawdrop

ok some one, close this thread. sad It's scarying me)

Where did that person live. ( please don't say NY/NJ)

silvertsume
Originally posted by Superman 24
jawdrop

ok some one, close this thread. sad It's scarying me)

Where did that person live. ( please don't say NY/NJ) hahaha!!!!! vorhees nj! laughing

SlipknoT
i got worse smile my friend sleeps with her mouth open, so one night a roach crawled in.. it laid eggs in a small cut in her mouth, a few days later there were like 4 crawling out of her mouth, so they went to the hospital and they had to remove the eggs...sick... god i hate that story. Bullshit possibly?

EsteemedLeader
Bullshit possibly?

that has happened before, but not to you

Superman 24
Bullshit possibly?

O god I hope you are right

silvertsume
Bullshit possibly? nope.. not at all. honest to god. she was 12 years old at the time i beileive.. i might be off about the 3 or 4 crawling out of her mouth though erm..... i think her lip just got rly puffy and she felt one come out. it was a cut from braces though.

shellie
i got worse smile my friend sleeps with her mouth open, so one night a roach crawled in.. it laid eggs in a small cut in her mouth, a few days later there were like 4 crawling out of her mouth, so they went to the hospital and they had to remove the eggs...sick... god i hate that story. glad you hate that story because your friend lied...maybe a roach crawled in her mouth but it didnt happen that way. a roach lays one egg at a time and within a short amount of time later..less then 24 hours...the baby roaches hatch. 20-30 per egg and they would not lay the egg in her mouth. its too wet.

unless it wasnt a roach that crawled in her mouth....

SlipknoT
Roaches dont lay eggs in living or dead things...

Tired Hiker
Usually at the pizza place i worked at, the first pizza of the day you'd cut, the roaches would scramble from underneath the counter and into the woodwork. After that though, they wouldn't come back, so it was always about the first pizza.

Superman 24
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Usually at the pizza place i worked at, the first pizza of the day you'd cut, the roaches would scramble from underneath the counter and into the woodwork. After that though, they wouldn't come back, so it was always about the first pizza.

I WILL NEVER EAT PIZZA AGAIN.

silvertsume
glad you hate that story because your friend lied...maybe a roach crawled in her mouth but it didnt happen that way. a roach lays one egg at a time and within a short amount of time later..less then 24 hours...the baby roaches hatch. 20-30 per egg and they would not lay the egg in her mouth. its too wet.

unless it wasnt a roach that crawled in her mouth.... well then i dont wanna know what did...sick...

shellie
I WILL NEVER EAT PIZZA AGAIN. yes you will stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Probably a Bot Fly or Silverfish

Superman 24
yes you will stick out tongue

Only if I forget about, this story sick

PrinceofBlades
OMG, Roaches are the worse, thing ever made. 5 years ago, I saw a shadow on my curtain, and was like oh, I wonder what that could be. I go to look and wow, it was the mother of all roaches. I was like omg, then killed it, but of course before it died, it called for back up, and I see another one flying through the window. I was like wow, it called for air support. I ran for the raid, and sprayed at it. It dodges it like it was a matrix Roach, but i got it in the end. Oh yeah that thing FLEW, thats the scary part.

If you ever go to the getto in Colombia, there are these raoches that:

1). Fly
2). Grow to be...uhm...about 6-9 inches
3). Main diet consist of sombodies blood....anyones will do...
4). The only insect outside the ants/wasps/bees/etc. That lives in colonies...

Yeah that and did I mention their huge?!?!

Tired Hiker
Probably a Bot Fly or Silverfish

Yeah, okay, Doctor Dolittle! stick out tongue

silvertsume
Probably a Bot Fly or Silverfish ew i HATE silver fish too.... they live in my bathroom and my br is connected to my bedroom with now door... ick.. and damn.. florida has the biggest roaches.. ehm 'palmetto bugs' they gety to like 3 in....sick

Superman 24
What if one of you guys got captured, and who had 4 choices by the killer guy, to torture you.

1. he just Kills you
2. he put roaches all over you( yes even in you're mouth
3. kiss the same sex
4. hits you with a whip, 30 times

Option 1 and 4 looks pretty good, about now sick

Tired Hiker
I chose that they can't be stopped, but we will fight on!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades

1). Fly

Yeah that and did I mention their huge?!?! shock I'd never walk around the house without a baseball bat

shellie
I didnt vote because I dont care.

silvertsume
What if one of you guys got captured, and who had 4 choices by the killer guy, to torture you.

1. he just Kills you
3. kiss the same sex

Option 1 and 4 looks pretty good, about now sick ive kissed the same sex many times and will continue to do so whistle

Superman 24

1). Fly

Yeah that and did I mention their huge?!?!
sick

SlipknoT
ew i HATE silver fish too.... they live in my bathroom and my br is connected to my bedroom with now door... ick.. and damn.. florida has the biggest roaches.. ehm 'palmetto bugs' they gety to like 3 in....sick Oh dude they're the most creepy things ever with all those legs sad

Superman 24
ive kissed the same sex many times and will continue to do so whistle

laughing you got the easy way out then.

Superman 24
Oh dude they're the most creepy things ever with all those legs sad

Silver what...wait I rather nnot know. Centipede, full grown, will make me faint, that and roaches are rivals.

silvertsume
centepedes dont phase me, odly, neither do beetles or any worms.

PrinceofBlades
shock I'd never walk around the house without a baseball bat

Hit to stun, capture them, and fry them..don't bake

baking dries them, and give them the burnt meat taste sick

frying them allows some of the liquids inside to stay so you get sooome. juice...(considering that much of their blood is very acidic.)

silvertsume
laughing you got the easy way out then. yup yup smileOriginally posted by SlipknoT
Oh dude they're the most creepy things ever with all those legs sad ino...*chills* they hide in my br to get me.....sick

SlipknoT
I hate spiders to

Superman 24
centepedes dont phase me, odly, neither do beetles or any worms.

More power to you. Any thing that has more than 4 legs, scare the shit out of me.

Who the hell, voted for that they have a pet roach(and they love them) sick

PrinceofBlades

1. he just Kills you
3. kiss the same sex

Option 1 and 4 looks pretty good, about now sick

I'd welcome number two, only if he cooks them. The only thing I like live are worms and slugs...

Superman 24
I hate spiders to

depends how big. Small ones, I am like eh, but big mother ****ers, with all 8 eyes looking at you sick sick sick

Superman 24
I'd welcome number two, only if he cooks them. The only thing I like live are worms and slugs...

Seek help sick

SlipknoT
Any bug I find in my house goes straight to my pet toads, they eat them all

silvertsume
More power to you. Any thing that has more than 4 legs, scare the shit out of me.

Who the hell, voted for that they have a pet roach(and they love them) sick i ate a beetle once.. and ive had a few meal worms for 20 $.. the beetle thing .. that was...sick

PrinceofBlades
Seek help sick

every bug/insect contains protiens in abundance...and besides when you go to the mountain cities you don't have much choice....droolio I'm hungry now...

Superman 24
Any bug I find in my house goes straight to my pet toads, they eat them all

I finally know, what pet to buy. Happy Dance

PrinceofBlades
I finally know, what pet to buy. Happy Dance

and incase you change your mind, they are good boiled yes

Superman 24
I had a cat once, and I was like aww, and started petting it but when it turned, around, it had a roach on its lip. OMGGGGGGG sick

Superman 24
Prince sick

silvertsume
I had a cat once, and I was like aww, and started petting it but when it turned, around, it had a roach on its lip. OMGGGGGGG sick laughing

PrinceofBlades
laughing

PrinceofBlades
Prince sick

You don't know what your missing though...

PrinceofBlades
I had a cat once, and I was like aww, and started petting it but when it turned, around, it had a roach on its lip. OMGGGGGGG sick

aww, that cat beat you to it...

silvertsume
wel i g2g now stick out tongue.. night princey hug *gets out earplug, medical mask, and can of raid*

PrinceofBlades
If you catch any alive, send them my way....

night Silver hug kisses

Superman 24
wel i g2g now stick out tongue.. night princey hug *gets out earplug, medical mask, and can of raid*

That won't help because, they love the challenge evil face

Sleep well evil face

silvertsume
That won't help because, they love the challenge evil face

Sleep well evil face theres a centipede crawling through your intestines right now, waiting for the right moment to crawl up your thraot.. feel him in ther? scratching ur throat? stick out tongue

Superman 24
theres a centipede crawling through your intestines right now, waiting for the right moment to crawl up your thraot.. feel him in ther? scratching ur throat? stick out tongue

sick Ok I take It backkkkkkk, please take that back sick

silvertsume
laughing out loud okok.. centipedes couldnt survive that. they dont liek dark *trying to take it back* sleep well *scratchscratch* hug

Superman 24
laughing out loud okok.. centipedes couldnt survive that. they dont liek dark *trying to take it back* sleep well *scratchscratch* hug

After reading the first line Happy Dance
After reading the second line sad
Starts to think about it sick

Night, and don't leave you're mouth open evil face

silvertsume
well dont leave urs closed, that big guy wants to get out wink

PrinceofBlades
devil your so evil silver...

silvertsume
with all his little legs... what, 14 of them scritching in ur insdides...

silvertsume
devil your so evil silver... thank you happy kisses

Superman 24
well dont leave urs closed, that big guy wants to get out wink

Atleast hes leaving on his own Happy Dance

The ones that will enter you're mouth, don't plan on leaving anytime soon evil face

PrinceofBlades
thank you happy kisses

passion weren't you leaving? wink

Superman 24
I'm outy too. I am going to sleep with my eyes open.

PrinceofBlades
like gandolf?

Tron Bonne
Roaches + Ewl

Logan 87
I saw a roach once, when I was in school. It got in my book back once. That was scary, because it was trapped in there and I couldn't get my book.

Darth Mantis
About six years back I lived in New York City. So one day my grandfather rushed into the bathroom with a broom and he was swinging like a mad man but I didn't pay him any mind. So I went into the bathroom 5 minutes later to do what people usually do in the bathroom. So I was doing number 1 and something told me to look down to my right, so I looked and there lied the biggest f****** bug I had ever seen! I killed a hell lot of roaches while I lived in the city but this thing was on freakin steroids! I almost had a heart attack looking at the damn thing. It was about 5 inches in height and a thick motherblanker!

It look like there was only a head connected to a giant abdomen. I ran out of the bathroom horrified at what I saw. Even when we got rid of that nightmare I didn't go to the bathroom for the whole day. Till this day I can remember it's freaky black eyes. Thank god there is no roaches where I live now. I don't know but I think they don't like the altitude here or something. But there are beetles here that look like the little buggers but not as big.

Superman 24
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
About six years back I lived in New York City. So one day my grandfather rushed into the bathroom with a broom and he was swinging like a mad man but I didn't pay him any mind. So I went into the bathroom 5 minutes later to do what people usually do in the bathroom. So I was doing number 1 and something told me to look down to my right, so I looked and there lied the biggest f****** bug I had ever seen! I killed a hell lot of roaches while I lived in the city but this thing was on freakin steroids! I almost had a heart attack looking at the damn thing. It was about 5 inches in height and a thick motherblanker!

It look like there was only a head connected to a giant abdomen. I ran out of the bathroom horrified at what I saw. Even when we got rid of that nightmare I didn't go to the bathroom for the whole day. Till this day I can remember it's freaky black eyes. Thank god there is no roaches where I live now. I don't know but I think they don't like the altitude here or something. But there are beetles here that look like the little buggers but not as big.

sick There are roaches where you are but they are waiting for the right time to strike evil face

Logan 87
I just saw a dead roach, next to my keyboard.

Tron Bonne
Eww

R2D2-89
i hate the sound they make when you squash them sick

Antillies
we dont have roaches here stick out tongue

ShapedByWords
The one time at....NO!! Not band camp. At school. There was the big ass mother flying around in the hallway. We (my friends and I) were all like What the f**k? Anyways the bell rings signaling for us to kinda head toward class and the damn thing flies and lands on this guys pants. He doesn't notice. We tried to tell him that it was crawling up his leg, but by the time he looked it had crawled up under his shirt. I never knew what happened after that, but I'm sure that guy had a freakout of a life time.

Wickerman
I am completely unphased by roaches erm . I don't LIKE them, but i'm not scared, nor disgusted by them. My sister freaks out when she sees one and tries to squish 'em, and i'm all like "WTF's the matter with you? It's just a bug....it's not gonna eat you alive What the f**k? "....while she's yelling "die die DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.