Ben Chaplin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
he's cute... don't know a whole lot about him...

saw him in Birthday Girl, The Truth about Cats & Dogs& Murder By Numbers (*gag*)... and I think that is about it

http://www.dama.cz/kultura/mffkv2/ben_chaplin2s.jpg

I used the search didnt see anything

KillTheLight
you know i like him hungry

Morning_Glory
i knew you would be the first to reply in here.. hungry

where is he from ? do you know... is he just english or...?

KillTheLight
yes he's british happy...i thought his yanky accent in murder by numbers was strange..cause i heard him talk normally in birthday girl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/machinedreams/Chaplin_JS4402.jpg

Morning_Glory
i love his accent in Birthday Girl... that was probably the best thing about the movie... erm

he almost looks like Antonio Banderas (sp?)

KillTheLight
Birthday Girl was stupid..i only liked it when they had that fight..and yeah i guess he kind of looks like Antonio Banderas

Morning_Glory
you should watch The Truth about Cats & Dogs... it's not to bad not to great... happy ... Jeanine Grafalo (sp?) is in it.. she cracks me up

KillTheLight
i've seen the truth about cats and dogs around 3 times already..and sorry but he reminded me so much of a certain actor..

Morning_Glory
which certain actor?

KillTheLight
orlando bloom..messed..seriously..so much like him..you need to watch it again..

Morning_Glory
shocking ... actually I was thinking thats who you were going to say... seriously... but he just doesnt seem like that particular actor blink so sad sad

KillTheLight
it was just in that movie they were so alike erm...but anyway he reminds me of Joaquin a little..happy..(but maybe thats just me)..

Piggle Humsy
He was in the British Sitcom "Game On" funny as hell in that, he played an Agorophobic stud laughing out loud

then he went on to bigger and better things in LA coz he was dating some girl there.. and things just took off after getting the part for 'The Truth about Cats & Dogs', loved that film, Janeane Garofalo also cracks me up! yes

Saw him in an interview the other day, he still seems down to earth and normal... which is good.... good that america hasn't given him that awful 'up your own ass syndrome' some actors seem to get after making it over there...
He is/or was doing a west end play here called "This Is How It Goes"

He is such a sweetie! yes

KillTheLight
never heard of that sitcom..but yes he does seem down to earth..i hate stuck up celebs

anyway he's going to be in Chromophobia with Ralph Fiennes..happy

KillTheLight
eek!

http://theonenetwork.com/movies/Birthday_Girl/1242/Ben_Chaplin_Interview.html

you can watch a little video clip interview thing ^ when he was promoting birthday girl happy

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
never heard of that sitcom..but yes he does seem down to earth..i hate stuck up celebs

anyway he's going to be in Chromophobia with Ralph Fiennes..happy

eek! I love your sig! drool

Piggle Humsy
smile

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
eek! I love your sig! drool

thanks happy

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
smile

eek! very nice..

charmedFairy
zorro <he reminds me of this guy confused

Morning_Glory
yea.. Antonio Banderas (sp?) .. but yea Zoro is super sexy!

KillTheLight
uh huh totally droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.