Old Women, Rectums, Vagisil, Penises...WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I just turned on the TV and the first thing I see is some Old women talking to some caller saying "So you have one penis in your rectum and one in your vagina?" I was dying laughing

Mods if this is too 'Raunchy" tell me embarrasment

Ladyluck
was it that dr. sue person?

shellie
must be Sue JoHanson something or other is her name.

Sir Mist
Dude, this stupid radio station is always playing adverts like 'Do you suffer from erection problems? Premature ejaculation? Then you need to call etc etc'

And its the only station I listen to cry

And it always happens when mum is in the car toodisgust

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Dude, this stupid radio station is always playing adverts like 'Do you suffer from erection problems? Premature ejaculation? Then you need to call etc etc'

laughing

SlipknoT

And it always happens when mum is in the car toodisgust I only listen to Lamb of GOd when I drive happy

Dr. Strangelove

Did you ever ask her "Mommy, what does premature ejaculation mean?baby"

bordom
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I just turned on the TV and the first thing I see is some Old women talking to some caller saying "So you have one penis in your rectum and one in your vagina?" I was dying laughing

Mods if this is too 'Raunchy" tell me embarrasment
omg I have to hear about this again! laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Did you ever ask her "Mommy, what does premature ejaculation mean?baby"

No...................................................................................................................................................isnt that when you accidently hit the eject button in a helicopter? Oh wait...that'd be premature ejection...oh well..

*Georgina_A*

laughing out loud Classic...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by bordom
omg I have to hear about this again! laughing out loud I told you in PM, you should be happy stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
laughing out loud Classic...

Yeah...how am I supposed to call and drive at the same time? Stupid really roll eyes (sarcastic)

bordom
I told you in PM, you should be happy stick out tongue
yeah I feel special that I was the first to hear bout all this lmfao! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

SlipknoT
You deserve a medal

*Georgina_A*
Yeah...how am I supposed to call and drive at the same time? Stupid really roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud Someone desperate might try it eek! Eh, Mist? flirt

Sir Mist
Oh not when your around eyes

Tired Hiker

You didn't happen to get that phone number did you? confused embarrasment

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Yeah, saved it in my phoneeek! embarrasment

*Georgina_A*
Oh not when your around eyes

Obviousleh droolio

Originally posted by Tired Hiker

laughing out loud Having some problems TH? flirt

Rob Owns You
Penis, vagina, rectum...

bordom
You deserve a medal
laughing out loud suuuure

SlipknoT
TH cant get it Up? shock

Paola
Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.