Ragnos vs NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
sick

Darth L. Dipsit
This has been done. It was, at one point, I believe, deemed too controversial. Or maybe I am mistaken, but I remember that it was done at least once before and that there were very heated arguments involved.

Illustrious
What is with you? Do you not even read your own threads? Stop posting this bullshit.

darth vraya
first ragnos would whoop luke and anyone who says differently better have a back up or they will be considered fanboys. second this has been done before. now pleeeassse stop making threads. post a little more. get more of a set mind to the making of threads. hell, i'm a senior member and i've only done two threads. you're pretty much a newbie and you've fired off at least ten threads. be patient young padawan and the knowledge will come to you

Illustrious
And I've created the massive number of 0 threads.

Luke Is Better
ok i understand i will make less and post more but what is ur evidence that ragnos whoops on luke

Darth_Glentract
read any thread with Ragnos in it.

Luke Is Better
but then read the threads with luke in it

Luke Is Better
i'm not in ne way sayin 1 is better then the other it's just u guys seem SO damn sure and i thinks it alot more difficult than just ragnos kills or luke kills

Darth_Glentract
Ragnos has a superior level of uberness

Darth Abominus
this is very controversial, both are extremely poweful. some thought that the galaxy itself would shudder and be destroyed as both light and dark side powers come in at extremely high lvls.

i like ragnos but this is perhaps the most controversial match that can ever be made.

Darth_Glentract
it,s not even close. Dooku vs. Mace is much closer.

Darth L. Dipsit

Darth Windu
ROTS Anakin vs. ROTS Obi-Wan is the closest, followed by Darth Tyranus vs. Mace Windu. But I'd say this is a pretty close match in its own right. . .

Darth_Janus
Well, if Luke Skywalker at like age 40 or 50 can do mega bullshit, I would think the century and a half old Ragnos could do Force Chokea ***** on Luke and good luck blocking it.

Hate NJo Luke... hate hate hate... oops... 'scuse me.

((The_Anomaly))
i've been meaning to ask this of you janus, why do you hate NJO luke?

does it somehow contradict the rest of EU or the movies or somehting?

cause if not then simply disregarding NJO luke as being the best is quite hipocritical of you seeing as all EU is cano and all that stuff you are always saying.

intresting, if that is how you feel then you know exactly the way i feel about all EU. intresting indeed.

Darth_Glentract
he hates all NJO in general

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
i've been meaning to ask this of you janus, why do you hate NJO luke?

does it somehow contradict the rest of EU or the movies or somehting?

cause if not then simply disregarding NJO luke as being the best is quite hipocritical of you seeing as all EU is cano and all that stuff you are always saying.

intresting, if that is how you feel then you know exactly the way i feel about all EU. intresting indeed.

Well, I can understand where you come from when you don't like to compare movie characters to Eu characters, since the EU characters do so much more with the Force than the movie characters. Whatever. Not here nor there. But when it comes to NJO, the whole damn series is just some "Luke Skywalker pwns, lol n00b stfu" line of books that makes Luke Skywalker the only and original badass in the series. There's no reason why Luke becomes this strong, really. No reason why the Force could even manifest some of the powers he has. He is like the only person who can kill the Vong (Who, as I have said for the umpteenth time totally have no place in the SW universe, as they aren't Force based and they are just mindless creatures meant to be the next big bad guy) at any reasonable rate and he constantly beats Vong ass using the Force, but supposively, somehow... gah... just forget it.

The whole series is just horribly put together, and if you think Revan fanboyism is bad, just read either ROTS the novelisation or the NJO Series. I'm surprised both don't come with instructions for building shrines.

((The_Anomaly))
thats all fine, but it is hypocritical never the less.

if you can discount the NJO series for no reason other then you dont like it then i could discount the KOTOR story because i dont like it for example.

EU is EU, and as is said many many many times (especially to me) that EU is indeed Canon in the EU forum. and if the NJO series does not contradict anything or cause problems, then it is what it is.

its all EU or nothing, discounting a part of it you dont like isnt the way it goes.

interesting me using a kind of argument that is used against me all the time isnt it.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
thats all fine, but it is hypocritical never the less.

if you can discount the NJO series for no reason other then you dont like it then i could discount the KOTOR story because i dont like it for example.

EU is EU, and as is said many many many times (especially to me) that EU is indeed Canon in the EU forum. and if the NJO series does not contradict anything or cause problems, then it is what it is.

its all EU or nothing, discounting a part of it you dont like isnt the way it goes.

interesting me using a kind of argument that is used against me all the time isnt it.

Well, I never said I could "discount" it. I dislike it, and I wish it didn't exist, but it does and I have grudgingly admitted it was quasi-canon like the rest of Eu. So yeah, you are totally off your rocker here.

((The_Anomaly))
ok, good then

im just saying, cant have it both ways...

smile

and now you know the feeling i get when i hear all the "EU arguments"

i hate them, because so many of them are so far fetched its just stupid but when im here i cant discount them...

Fishy
Well at least you can avoid the EU because you don't like it entirelly. Most people can't avoid NJO Luke because they like the rest of the EU.

Darth_Janus
Basically what Fishy said.

darthrevan89
Whoa I'm gone for two days and now there is like a billion posts to read.

Darth_Janus
No, more like ten...

Darth Sparhawk
They will kill each other, I think.

w00t2112
Ragnos has superior raw power...why many people have convinced me...NJO luke is just BS...one he doesnt even give off a feeling of power, though that means little atleast he should look majestic rather than just a mere human

Fishy
Why the hell are you reviving all these threads? Stop doing that.

1.Ben Skywalker
Personally speaking i think Luke is the better fighter he became an avatar of the light, you know that takes skill.

Lightsnake
Ragnos has better raw power? Besides Luke "Grandson of the Force itself" Skywalker?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Ragnos has better raw power? Besides Luke "Grandson of the Force itself" Skywalker?

It's actually been proven that Anakin was just one of Plagueis' experiments, nothing more. He was not created by the force.

kamikz
Where has that been proven?

Why would Plaegus create someone who was destined to destroy the sith, and why would he not take him as an apprentice instead of Palpatine?

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It's actually been proven that Anakin was just one of Plagueis' experiments, nothing more. He was not created by the force.

Actually, the exact opposite was proven in RoDV, by Palpatine's own, personal thoughts:

''How many years would he have had to search for an apprentice half as powerful in the Force, let alone one created by the Force itself to restore balance. . .''

If Plagueis had indeed created Anakin with the intention of using him to revive the Sith, Palpatine would have been the first to know.

And just curious: where was it formerly ''proven'' that Anakin was the result of Plagueis's mysticism? It was speculated on, but never really established.

Lightsnake
It is only speculation and it has been confirmed Anakin is the chosen one...hell, even if Plageuis created Anakin, Plageuis believed the child'd be the child of the force itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.