Darth Vader vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth243
let er' rip smokin'

Darth L. Dipsit
Perhaps the problem lies with me, Mr. Darth 243, sir, but I don't think I understand...

Darth243
understand what?

Darth243
has there already been a thread like this one, and if there was who won?

Darth L. Dipsit
No, nothing - never mind. I'm sorry - I think I'm heading out now, though, so my apologies for the lack of contribution on my part. As for whether it's been done, I'm not sure.

Peace be with you.

Darth Windu
Lol.

Dark Thor
Darth Vader in my opinion

Darth Windu
Vader would most likely rip out Koon's breather/mask with a simple Force attack.

Dark Thor
agreed. He's a litte bit underrated in the OT (NOTE: i said a little bit)

Admiral Akbar
WTH you talking about Plo Koon would kill vader in like 5 seconds!!!! OMG!

Plo KOon= Ownaged! PWNGE!

Dark Thor
are you being sarcastic? Darth Vader would just reach out and choke Plo Koon. If Plo koon uses his "fake" lightning, then Vader would just block it

Darth_Glentract
He's being sarcastic. Vader would crush him.

Darth243
well they both cannot breathe on their own, plo can do "electric judgement" but couldnt vader just block it with his saber?, and vader seems to have a powerful attack and so did koon in "Jedi power battles"
but personally i think vader would open up a can of whupa** on him

Dark Thor
oh just checking

Darth_Glentract
Vader actually can breathe on his own for few minutes if he is reveling enough in the darkside.

Darth243
thats true , but i read somewhere that when he did breathe on his own the joy he felt from it broke his concentration of the darkside, is that true or not?

Darth_Glentract
true, but it would still give him an advantage over PLo

Darth243
thats true , but would he be able to do that and battle plo (who is breathing with no difficulty or he'd be dead) and combat force attacks with ease?.................ofcourse he would

MAKASHIMAN
Plo would win with his agility and saber skills.

Darth_Janus
Aye yai yai...

Darth Windu
Ummm. No.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
are you being sarcastic? Darth Vader would just reach out and choke Plo Koon. If Plo koon uses his "fake" lightning, then Vader would just block it

ummm,? "fake" lightning. Every Kel Dor can shoot lightning from thier fingertips. Its a special skill they all share.

And yes, Vader would win this without breaking a sweat.

Darth Windu
That's from Wiki dude, and that site has been officially pwn3d.

Admiral Akbar
I have more sites that say he can shoot lightning from his fingertips, and there are books on him and other jedi, and they all also say he can do it. Dont try and argue, I am 100% positive he can do it.

Darth Windu
What's the name of this site? Give me the names of these books and I'll believe you.

Admiral Akbar
Sigh, another great waste of my time. Fine il post the sites and names of the books in a few.

(Nobody can look it up themselves... people are so lazy nowadays.)

Darth Windu
There's no need for incriminations or hostility. You claim to have proof, and I'd like to see it, if that's not asking too much. If you can't present it, I'll come to the only possible conclusion.

Dark Thor
actually at first i didnt believe he could do lightning. After a bit of research, i was proven wrong

Darth243
i thought it was common knowledge

Sir Mist
Vader, no contest.

Koon is just another Jedi, nothing special.

SnakeEyes
Amen... ^

MAKASHIMAN
Koon.

Sir Mist
How do you see him winning exactly? What the f**k?

Vader - Chosen One, highest midichlorian count, Sith etc etc
Kills off the Jedi at the temple, hunts down the remaining surviving Jedi, kills Count Dooku....

Koon - Jedi. Kills some battle droids. no expression

masterkit
Vader would beat him easily

Darth Windu
It's because of this so called "electric judgement", according to Akbar and MAKASHIMAN. I ask for proof, and BAM! accusations left and right. Yet, no proof.

darthsith19
ROTS Vader would have beat Plo. After sustaining the injuries, though, Plo could have defeated him. Even in the OT he probably wan't as strong as Plo was in, say, AOTC or ROTS.

PloKoonDevotee
Plo Wins Because he is in his Prime. Anakin's messed up after he goes to the darkside. Plo's a

1. Good Fighter
2. Martial Jedi (a.k.a. he trains harder than most and thus is better)
3. Has a lot of Options and skills (Lightning, Change Temp., Mind Tricks)
4. He's an Experienced Jedi (He's done a lot o Stuff)

Darth_Glentract
By this time, Anakin is more experinced.

He has killed MANY Jedi.

He has had a lot of time to learn new force powers.

He is a better fighter than Plo Koon.

Vader wins.

PloKoonDevotee
He hasn't had that much time. There's no proof that he's a better fighter at all.

Most of the Jedi he killed sucked and were also YOUNGLINGS!

Darth Zayzia
IMO Vader has this. Plo Koon was nothing special just a Jedi who looks really ugly.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
IMO Vader has this. Plo Koon was nothing special just a Jedi who looks really ugly.

I grudgingly agree. While I don't like letting people entertain the delusion that Vader is that much better than an average PT jedi, I don't have anything to argue for Plo Koon.

plokoonrules172
plo koon would kill de old geezer i mean vader wasnt even a master plo koon could jus like slash vader like fodey time and take vaders lightsaber and kill him

plokoonrules172
I have a book that says plo koon can do it
its called star wars the essentital guide to charachters

Darth Faunus
No book says that Plo can kill Vader. . . don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Let this thread die. Plo's breather gets ripped out of his face in a record four seconds, causing to writhe for the longest minute of his life as he is poisoned to death by the air. PWN3D!!

atlant80
koon is pwned 50 times over

Darth Faunus
And then again.

Darth_Janus
I hate randomn Plo Koon fanboys. Plo Koon looks like a burn victim.

ESB-1138
I think GL thought of Plo after he took a crap.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by plokoonrules172
I have a book that says plo koon can do it
its called star wars the essentital guide to charachters

WTF?

Makashi
People please let us no longer post here . . .

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Sir Mist
How do you see him winning exactly? What the f**k?

Vader - Chosen One, highest midichlorian count, Sith etc etc
Kills off the Jedi at the temple, hunts down the remaining surviving Jedi, kills Count Dooku....

Koon - Jedi. Kills some battle droids. no expression

yeh.....

chosen one= biggest star wars bullshit.
midclorian count.. when? as a child? he lost almost everything when he lost his limbs.
kills dooku..? great accomplishment. Oh wait i forgot. dooku was obeying orders.
kills off jedi at temple.. or so ive heard I would actually like to see that. He killed younglings and a few other newbie jedi. Well except cin drallig but he sucks in the force, no offence all drallig fans. He was not a very good sith ect ect.

Plo Koon fought in the hyperspace wars, he was a little above an average jedi. He was a general in war just like yoda. And well more info that nobody knows... eh. But vader would still win this fight that doesnt change my mind. But vader is not any more special than koon.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
WTF?

yeh, read it again. He is right. I know about that book also.

Darth_Janus
That's stupid.

Admiral Akbar
Oh well, its a published book. So it can be stupid, but its true.. :/

Darth Faunus
It specifically states that Plo Koon can defeat Vader?

Admiral Akbar
No, we are talking about his lightning ability..

Admiral Akbar
Plo Koon cant kill vader unless his lightning lands a few times lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.