Petition Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo
Here you can advertise your own petition or one of your choice. It obviously has to be Comic related.

I'll start with my own petition for bringing back Nate Grey/X-Man.

www.petitiononline.com/NateGrey

Petitiononline.com is a great place to make your own petitions. It cant be a rule but i hope the visitors to this thread equally sign each others petitions to help one another.

So lets have it.

Thought about something u didn't like in marvel? DC? wana bring a character back? wana kill a character? think wolverine is played out or not enough of him?? well do something u bastard.. PETITION IT!

Hughnut2000
I signed big grin

Mainstream
me too.

Disturbance
Me three.

Hughnut2000
COME ON PEOPLE SIGN,THIS IS IMPORTANT!

hotsauce6548
Umm... nah. no expression

munkiesarus
Yeah...Nate Grey isn't exactly my cup of tea. o_o

katie_girl09
Can someone tell me about Nate Grey?

Mainstream
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Can someone tell me about Nate Grey?

here

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73

katie_girl09
Thanks! smile

Hughnut2000
Please Sign! big grin

mr.smiley
Only if I get paid to.

HarmoNiC FLo
Thanks for the signs...anyone else have a petition?

wannabe
OH PLEASE...Nate was not that special in personality and don't we have enough nigh uberpowerful psi-characters already in 616???
They gave him a decent and appropriate "death"...let's leave it this way, ok?!

Hughnut2000
Noooooooooooo!

wolvie'sgirl
I signed for ya! laughing out loud big grin

Emtrexx
Originally posted by wannabe
They gave him a decent and appropriate "death"...let's leave it this way, ok?!
The same can be said about the first death of Jean Grey - yet they brought her back a half dozen times.

Whatever.... 49 signs already? eek! Cool smokin'

wannabe
Originally posted by Emtrexx
The same can be said about the first death of Jean Grey - yet they brought her back a half dozen times.
Not that i'm a fan of this whole resurrection thing in comics...but isn't that an integral part of being a Phoenix...dying and being reborn??? huh

Emtrexx
Originally posted by wannabe
Not that i'm a fan of this whole resurrection thing in comics...but isn't that an integral part of being a Phoenix...dying and being reborn??? huh
It's just a weak explanation they came up with later. Claremont was nowhere near to have Jean resurrected after she died on the moon. Thats why he created Madelyne Pryor in the first place - to fill in the redhead role.

Otherwise, X-Man is related to Jean. Couldn't he be brought back by the Phoenix too? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.