Robocop vs Two Fully Equipped Elder Predators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
They both own.

Takes place in a forest full of weasels and cats.

ImmortalOne
Robocop loosed against a guy with a jackhammer, !!!

Darth_Erebus
Robo cop is toast

Piedmon
Robocop gets his jetpack and flamethrower, right?

chilled monkey
No offence to Robocop fans, but two veteran Predators is too much for him.

long pig
He gets everything he has, as does the Elder Preds.

This isn't the movie robocop, I'm talking about the comic version.

Grammaton
You have 10 secounds to comply...you now have 5 secounds...4..3..2..1..
I am now authorised to use physical force...big grin

ED 209

newjak86
Originally posted by long pig
He gets everything he has, as does the Elder Preds.

This isn't the movie robocop, I'm talking about the comic version. Sorry but any of their weapons would be abe to go through Robocop's armour so one well placed spear to the head and it's over.

black robb
Why 2? One could probably beat him.

newjak86
I don't know it is like the 5 elder preds against wolverine.

black robb
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't know it is like the 5 elder preds against wolverine. But see that makes sense cuz Wolvie is a god

Creshosk
Here we go again. . . Now even threads not about him are being ruined. . .

newjak86
Originally posted by black robb
But see that makes sense cuz Wolvie is a god In all seriousness remember what that one guy said. Wolverine wins why because if he gets a luckt shot it's all over.

long pig
Hey now, stop bashing my thread.

It's better than my "Galactus vs his weight in krypto the superdogs"

jrodslam
Sorry but any of their weapons would be abe to go through Robocop's armour so one well placed spear to the head and it's over.

What are their weapons made out of? In Predator 2, the metal in the harpoon was unknown.

Im sure that the elders wouldnt even be able to take bullets from Robocop. You tell me who is more durable. Robocop or a Pred. Robocop by far.

newjak86
Originally posted by jrodslam
What are their weapons made out of? In Predator 2, the metal in the harpoon was unknown.

Im sure that the elders wouldnt even be able to take bullets from Robocop. You tell me who is more durable. Robocop or a Pred. Robocop by far. Well it is unkown metal that is tougher than any metal on earth . Pred armor is very durable and can take bullets. Plus a Pred weapon would have no trouble going through Robocop considering the fact bullets can dent his armor sometime. I admit high powered rifles but still.

Piedmon
OH, Robocop gets all his stuff?

Yeah. Rocket launcher from several hundred feet in the air. The Preds are going down.

jrodslam
Well it is unkown metal that is tougher than any metal on earth . Pred armor is very durable and can take bullets. Plus a Pred weapon would have no trouble going through Robocop considering the fact bullets can dent his armor sometime. I admit high powered rifles but still.

Where was it stated that Predator's metal is tougher than any metal on earth? In Predator 2 the movie, it was unknown. Unless it was statd in the books or something.

Pred armor is durable yes, BUT their whole body isnt armored up. Especially the Elders. Stomach, most of legs, most of arms have no armor at all. And thats just the regular Preds, so you can imagine the Elders.

Ive seen cannons dent Robocops armor(movies). Never regular rifles. I have to check my Robo comics for that one. Ed 209 had cannons armed, as well as Cain. Predator wouldnt even survive a chain gun, which Robocop has no problem handleing.

Piedmon
Predator DID survive a chaingun though. First movie. o_O

jrodslam
He got hit in the leg once, not the chest. Big difference. Yet he couldnt survive a log falling on him.

Piedmon
.......It was a heavy log!!!

jrodslam
Lol. More than the I-Beams that fell on Robocop?

jrodslam
Robocop owns.

MrHeavySilence
ROBOCOP! ***** died and came back! Now thats hardcore!

MERCILOUS
Pred Metal is superior to any earth metal for it's purpose, that of making fine enough armor to house a sub-nuclear generator without having to worry about some sort of mishap and weapons that tear threw inches of other metals like they were cardboard. Decapitation and dissmemberment are quite possible.

Hit_and_Miss
elder preds get sholder cannons? those things could easy burn though robos armor.
though robos gun could probably hit them, hes very accurate with it.

Grammaton
How do you guys think a Pred would do against Cain (Robocop 2) ?

Onikirimaru
Remember how a Pred fights though. If Robocop pulls out his gun, they are gonna hide in the shadows and fight him on his own terms, with their guns. This is how Predators kill crap loads of people, and then Danny Glover takes them out with a frisbee. Because Danny fought him close range, and by their code, they fight on the same terms. Robocop wont know this, pull out his pistol, and get shoulder cannoned.

jrodslam
One shot to the shoulder cannon and its disabled. I do agree that if Robocop gets hit by it, it will do damage, but not kill him.

I wonder how many different visions does Robocop have? I know he has 2, but is there more? Also his censors are off the charts. He doesnt miss either. If Robo hits a pred with 120+ rounds, its going down.

And another thing, Elder pred are never fully armed. But it would be a masacre if they werent. I just thought id mention that. smile

Against Cain? No contest. Cain wins. That thing is a beast, and Murph beat him.

Tron
Robocop beat Red Foreman... Nuff said...

Dumbass.laughing out loud

Onikirimaru
Yeah, a big clincher in this fight is if Robocop can see the Predator. If so, then the fight is more even.

Laminator_X
I would guess that the Predator's blasters would take Robocop apart. You never know though.

thezenbrawler
well, its 2 fully equipped elder preds, and in avp, the pred with the monster looking mask gets shot, but his armor stopped the bullets, and if the elder preds have shoulder canons, then how can robocop win? i know elder preds dont wear much armor, but this thread title says fully equipped elder preds. and stealth doesnt even play a part in it because robocop has a targeting system.

K3VIL
Robocop is hella slow.
He walks slow, and compared to a Predator he's standing still.
Predators have superhuman strenght, agility, reflexes, stamina, endurance, warrior attitude, advanced hth and ranged weaponry.
Robocop in his jetpack will only be an easier target.
The samurai cyborg in the 3rd movie beat the crap outta him, Rob wins through a cheap shot.
Maybe from range he stand a little chance of performing a headshot and killing them, but in close quarter, he's screwed.

thezenbrawler
i dont think the bullets would even penetrate the mask

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by K3VIL
Robocop is hella slow.
He walks slow, and compared to a Predator he's standing still.
Predators have superhuman strenght, agility, reflexes, stamina, endurance, warrior attitude, advanced hth and ranged weaponry.
Robocop in his jetpack will only be an easier target.
The samurai cyborg in the 3rd movie beat the crap outta him, Rob wins through a cheap shot.
Maybe from range he stand a little chance of performing a headshot and killing them, but in close quarter, he's screwed.

Nah, Robocop isn't that slow, the actor in the Robocop suit was slow.

Darth Sparhawk
Robocop is very strong, but slow, the two Predators are very fast and cunning and too are strong. The preds will win.

jrodslam
Robocop isnt slow. The actor wasnt able to be as moblile in the suit from the movie. Way more mobile in the comics. Predators cunning? Not really. Although a Pred would be more agile and faster than Robo. Murph stil wins though.

Darth Sparhawk
In the first movie, the Predator was cunning. RoboCop didn't look that mobile in the comics I have read.
Well, Cain can kill Predator, Murph could not...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
In the first movie, the Predator was cunning. RoboCop didn't look that mobile in the comics I have read.
Well, Cain can kill Predator, Murph could not...

Cunning? Lol. All the Pred did in Predator 1 was cloak and shoot the shoulder cannon all movie. Where is the cunningness in that?

Robo would kill the Pred as well.

Darth Sparhawk
The Predator was toying with the soldier, hiding, lurking, then killing them one by one, for sport. RoboCop just stands. He'll tell Pred "In the name of law..." and in the next moment his mouth will be missing.
This, if Robo manages to see the Predator.

jrodslam
Youre all wrong. In Predator 1 there was no toying at all. He was Hunting yes, but thats all. Killing them one by one by cloaking and shooting shoulder cannon. The Predator in the first movie showed no skill at all.

Predator 2 however WAS toying with Glover. He was following him everywhere through the city leaving clues to let him know that he was playing games with him. Pred in part 2 was killing people by the packs.

Robocop shouldnt have a a problem with seeing the Predator. He's able to trace heat signatures as well. Preds are as good as dead. A Pred taking 120+ rounds? Not happening. And we all know Robo doesnt miss.

MERCILOUS
The only thing is, there's two of them.

Darth Sparhawk
One of them will be enough.

BobbyD
All you need is one Predator to throw the ever encircling and constricting metal piercing/slicing net.

Good-bye Robo.

jrodslam
And all you need is is one shot from the BEHAVE YOURSELFVES!!!

Robo wins.

Hit_and_Miss
Robo would shoot the preds in the crotch and its game over... No matter what you are, or where you come from goin shots hurt hella bad...

BobbyD
A Pred's Shoulder Cannon might delay Robo?

jrodslam
Thats if the shoulder cannon hits. Hes missed with it before. Robo on the other hand doesnt.

BobbyD
Maybe we do need 2 Predators after all.

Nataku8188
Where was it stated that Predator's metal is tougher than any metal on earth? In Predator 2 the movie, it was unknown. Unless it was statd in the books or something.

Pred armor is durable yes, BUT their whole body isnt armored up. Especially the Elders. Stomach, most of legs, most of arms have no armor at all. And thats just the regular Preds, so you can imagine the Elders.

Ive seen cannons dent Robocops armor(movies). Never regular rifles. I have to check my Robo comics for that one. Ed 209 had cannons armed, as well as Cain. Predator wouldnt even survive a chain gun, which Robocop has no problem handleing.

Well see, thats why predators are much more skilled. An elder pred can cap his head off from a quarter mile away while cloaked, if he's just going for the kill. A full charged plasma caster? Boom, no more robocop. Disc? Robocop's gonna be in two pieces. Remote bombs? Boom. Netgun'll pick him up and throw him however far. Burners? same deal as plasma caster.

Elder preds don't get to be elders by being shitty fighters, you have to live hundreds of years to get to be an elder, spending most of that time fighting or honing your skills.

DarkCrawler
Elder Preds?

The ones who have lived thousand years through millions of fights?

FULLY EQUIPPED?

Robocop is going down.

SeerQris
GOOD NIGHT ROBOCOP. ONE PREDATOR DOES THE TRIK!

jrodslam
Originally posted by SeerQris
GOOD NIGHT ROBOCOP. ONE PREDATOR DOES THE TRIK!

Haha. Dont you wish. Predator shoot Robocop from a quarter mile with a shoulder cannon? Not happening. When and where has one ever did that? Either way, Robocop would be able to dodge it with little effort.

A Predator isnt takinbg 120+ rounds. Looks like meats back on the menu!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Robo would shoot the preds in the crotch and its game over... No matter what you are, or where you come from goin shots hurt hella bad...

That crotch is armored.

Haha. Dont you wish. Predator shoot Robocop from a quarter mile with a shoulder cannon? Not happening. When and where has one ever did that? Either way, Robocop would be able to dodge it with little effort.

So now Robocop is dodging plasma like spiderman?

A Predator isnt takinbg 120+ rounds. Looks like meats back on the menu!

Well you're right about this, And elder pred isn't taking 120+ rounds, but only because he won't be shot even once.

BstrdMan

-snorts-
That.. is a lot of dog doo.

Hit_and_Miss
robo rocks... he could easily use his jet back, while bombing around in the sky he could rocket them....

BstrdMan
Sorry, man. Robo would eat it worse than before he became Robo.
He's a cop, trained to handle criminals.
These guys created the Aliens, just for sport. They live thousands of years, are fast as hell, and have weapons that would chuck Robo open like a tin can.
Not to mention, even on the rare possibilty that he did win?
Double Nukes, baby.

Hit_and_Miss
yes but robos "Prime directives" clearly state that he is to "uphold the law" now predators aren't the law abider's everyone says they are, Quite a few times they have run amuck of the law;

ellegal parked ships,
Carrying weapons,
Intending to use weapons,
desecrating remains,
use of nuclear weaponry, (and not killing arnie with it)
and thats not including the times they have harassed the public

If you ask me Robo will be reading them there rights, And they will most likely get life, If not the deathsentance... I just don't see there being anyway they could out though the "deathsentance"

MERCILOUS
To bad he doesn't have enough power to uphold the law in this case.

jrodslam
But he sure got enough ammo.

MERCILOUS
To bad chances are he won't hit once. And even if he does it won't be enough.

jrodslam
To bad Robo has better accuracy than either of them. And too bad the pred cant take 120+ rounds.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, Robo has better accuracy than two eldar preds with super-advanced targeting systems and centuries of practice. And too bad Robo's chance of actually shooting a Pred even once is poor at best.

Tha C-Master
"eldar preds"

rofl

MERCILOUS
Thanks for proving that you follow me.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Thanks for proving that you follow me. whatever

thinking too highly of ourselves?

http://www.thesunmachine.net/image_archive/archive/cookd/kkk05.jpg

MERCILOUS
Denial, how sad, go away now little stalker boy.

Tha C-Master
Denial, how sad, go away now little stalker boy.

lousy insults when we are on a wall?
http://www.kkklan.com/kkk_oxford.jpg

MERCILOUS
Who's on a wall? I was in the middle of a debate until you came along pippy long stalker.

Tha C-Master
lame insults?

the same can be said each and every day you log on, start up threads, and say something about me.

pathetic really.

Nataku8188
Wang? that's all I hear from you two; "Wang wang wang!" "Wang! WANG!" "Wang!!!! WAAANNNGGGG!!!!"

Take it to PM.

Tell me robocop supporters, how is robocop going to survive anything a Predator has? The effective range on his pistol is much shorter than the effective range on their spearguns, hell, they could just bombard his ass with remote controlled bombs...

jrodslam
Spearguns and remote controlled bombs? Where are these weapons from? PC games? I dont have any of the Predator comics, so i cant say how far the range is. Tell me how far the range is.

Is a predator surviving the cannon used in Robocop 1 or 2? Doubt it. Robocops aiming is far superior. Predators do miss on occasion. Robocop rarely misses.

Nataku8188
Spearguns and remote controlled bombs? Where are these weapons from? PC games? I dont have any of the Predator comics, so i cant say how far the range is. Tell me how far the range is.

Is a predator surviving the cannon used in Robocop 1 or 2? Doubt it. Robocops aiming is far superior. Predators do miss on occasion. Robocop rarely misses.

you're telling me predators that have lived for over 200 years are going to miss a target as big as Robocop?

You're joking, right?

These guys have been fighting for five times as long as Robocop has been alive, AT LEAST.

The speargun's range is pretty much as far as the pred can see. With their telescopic vision in their helmets, it's quite far, the maximum range of vision is around 3000 feet. This includes lock on for the shoulder cannon, and disc as well. 3000 feet is the general effective range of the average military grade sniper rifle. If you're trying to tell me that the effective range of his pistols is in that area, then why does he have the cobra sniper rifle?

Exactly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nataku8188
you're telling me predators that have lived for over 200 years are going to miss a target as big as Robocop?

You're joking, right?

These guys have been fighting for five times as long as Robocop has been alive, AT LEAST.

The speargun's range is pretty much as far as the pred can see. With their telescopic vision in their helmets, it's quite far, the maximum range of vision is around 3000 feet. This includes lock on for the shoulder cannon, and disc as well. 3000 feet is the general effective range of the average military grade sniper rifle. If you're trying to tell me that the effective range of his pistols is in that area, then why does he have the cobra sniper rifle?

Exactly.

I guess you must own many of the books because i didnt know a pred could live over 200 years. Either way, a Pred has missed a target as big as Arnold. Why not Robo?

They have been fighting 5 times as long as Robo has been alive you say? Who have they been fighting? Tell me that. And what type of weaponry was used against them? When did Robocop have a sniper fifle? I know hes used cannons. It seems to me that everytime a predators information system on his wrist is damaged, his tech doesnt function properly. They may be able to shoot from a distance of 3000 feet so you say, but it still lacks the speed of a sniper rifle. And we all know that Robocop's reflexes are faster than a speeding bullet. Sniper bullet that is.

Where are you geting your "Pred info" from? Games, movies, books? What?

Dizzle
I guess you must own many of the books because i didnt know a pred could live over 200 years. Either way, a Pred has missed a target as big as Arnold. Why not Robo?

They have been fighting 5 times as long as Robo has been alive you say? Who have they been fighting? Tell me that. And what type of weaponry was used against them? When did Robocop have a sniper fifle? I know hes used cannons. It seems to me that everytime a predators information system on his wrist is damaged, his tech doesnt function properly. They may be able to shoot from a distance of 3000 feet so you say, but it still lacks the speed of a sniper rifle. And we all know that Robocop's reflexes are faster than a speeding bullet. Sniper bullet that is.

Where are you geting your "Pred info" from? Games, movies, books? What?

Movie Preds are basically the low end examples of the Predators. Both were likely recently blooded, seeing as Arnold actually tricked the first one with a simple trap. And Danny Glover has godly powers, so that doesn't really count.

Predators can live as long as 1000 years... A samurai named Subotai has been fighting the same Predator for something like 800 years. He kills and eats less experienced Preds, the meat being the thing that keeps him alive for so long.

A plasmacaster blew a football sized hole in a guy's chest. It's at least doing some damage to Robo's armor, if not killing him outright. (the better Predator info comes from games and comics, btw)

The Preds fight everything. Aliens, humans, and other races that they deem worthy of their attention. They hunt pretty constantly. Meaning the Elders would have been fighting for several hundred years. That's a LOT of practice.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle
Movie Preds are basically the low end examples of the Predators. Both were likely recently blooded, seeing as Arnold actually tricked the first one with a simple trap. And Danny Glover has godly powers, so that doesn't really count.

Predators can live as long as 1000 years... A samurai named Subotai has been fighting the same Predator for something like 800 years. He kills and eats less experienced Preds, the meat being the thing that keeps him alive for so long.

A plasmacaster blew a football sized hole in a guy's chest. It's at least doing some damage to Robo's armor, if not killing him outright. (the better Predator info comes from games and comics, btw)

The Preds fight everything. Aliens, humans, and other races that they deem worthy of their attention. They hunt pretty constantly. Meaning the Elders would have been fighting for several hundred years. That's a LOT of practice.

Ok Predators live long. We dont know of the different type of enemies they fight besides aliens who are not armed at all. Only with numbers.

Yes a plasma caster blew a football sized hole in a guys chest. A guy who wasnt even expecting it. Whenever a Pred was about to shoot someone with a plasma caster, they was able to avoid it. All except the Aliens. A hole on Robo's chest wouldnt kill him. It wouldnt even do as much damage as it does to humans. Unless it was in the head ofcourse.

Preds seem to lose against everything with brains and some type of good weaponry. Robocop has that. Elders have hundreds of years fighting exp, but none of these who are the caliber of Robocop.

Nataku8188
Ok Predators live long. We dont know of the different type of enemies they fight besides aliens who are not armed at all. Only with numbers.

Yes a plasma caster blew a football sized hole in a guys chest. A guy who wasnt even expecting it. Whenever a Pred was about to shoot someone with a plasma caster, they was able to avoid it. All except the Aliens. A hole on Robo's chest wouldnt kill him. It wouldnt even do as much damage as it does to humans. Unless it was in the head ofcourse.

Preds seem to lose against everything with brains and some type of good weaponry. Robocop has that. Elders have hundreds of years fighting exp, but none of these who are the caliber of Robocop.

All you know of is the two stupid ass movie predators.

How about the predators who take on the USMC who's weapons make robocop's look like little pea shooters?

Don't you remember Robocop's sniper rifle from the first movie? The cobra sniper rifle? Do some more research into your guy.

Speargun rounds travel fast enough to rip limbs from people without moving the body. Sort of like whipping the cover off of a table without disturbing the things set on the table. They are strong enough to rip alien's limbs from their bodies. Aliens are pretty much immune to all conventional weaponry, even the USMC standard issue carbines (Which shoot uranium depleted shells) have shown to ricochet off their carapace.

Predators' shoudler cannons track my friend, the plasma can be fired with enough charge to blow up lightly armored vehicles. The disc will follow Robo wherever he goes and saw his ass in half.

Hell, armor a pred and he'll just shrug off everything robo can fire at him, he'll impale him on his combi and keep his shiney dome for a trophy.

jplatinum
Predators.

Dizzle
JP HAS SPOKEN!!!

And yeah, the hundreds of years would probably be spent fighting a LOT of Aliens. Who are pretty damn hard to kill, at least compared to humans.

jrodslam
All you know of is the two stupid ass movie predators.

How about the predators who take on the USMC who's weapons make robocop's look like little pea shooters?

Don't you remember Robocop's sniper rifle from the first movie? The cobra sniper rifle? Do some more research into your guy.

Speargun rounds travel fast enough to rip limbs from people without moving the body. Sort of like whipping the cover off of a table without disturbing the things set on the table. They are strong enough to rip alien's limbs from their bodies. Aliens are pretty much immune to all conventional weaponry, even the USMC standard issue carbines (Which shoot uranium depleted shells) have shown to ricochet off their carapace.

Predators' shoudler cannons track my friend, the plasma can be fired with enough charge to blow up lightly armored vehicles. The disc will follow Robo wherever he goes and saw his ass in half.

Hell, armor a pred and he'll just shrug off everything robo can fire at him, he'll impale him on his combi and keep his shiney dome for a trophy.

First, who the hell is the USMC? And if they make Robocops weapons look like pea shooters they must be horrible opponents for the Preds.

Second the gun Robocop used in the first movie was not your typical sniper rifle. It was more cannon like. Sniper Rifle may have been in teh name, but nothing about that gun said sniper rifle. Maybe the long barrel.

You say that speargun rounds travel fast enough to rip limbs from people without moving the body? Who humans? Has a Pred shot someone with Robocop type armor? You bring up Aliens being immune to all conventional type weaponry, but if my memory recalls correctly, Aliens were killed by 44. caliber handguns in 2 movies.

Im going by movies because i havent read any of the books. Therefore from watching 3 movies, i can easily say that the shoulder cannnos dont track. We could go back and forth all day about them doing it or not. More people watch the movies than read the books my friend. If you wanna get technical, elder Preds dont even carry plasma weapons. Mainly a spear, wristblade and knife if that.

Shrug off everything Robo can fire at him? Now i see you highly overrate the Pred. You win.

MERCILOUS
USMC is United States Marine Corpse. I think Nataku meant USCM which I think means Universal States Colonial Marines (I could be really off here, I just can't recall right now.) And yes there weapons make Robo's weapons look like pea shooters. Go watch Alien, Those marines belong to the USCM.

If he used it like sniper rifle it was probably a sniper rifle.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. A .44 magnum has enough power to stop a car. Of course it effected the aliens who's skin is the strength of steel.

Even if they don't track, name one incident where the pred locked on and missed.

How do you know what elder preds carry if you just admitted you haven't read any of the books?

The thread says they are fully equipped, but even if all they had was a spear, then that would be more than enough to rip Robo to shreds.

Hit_and_Miss
lets remember Robo has his rocket arm and jet back (in robocop 3). He could be up flying with the birds firing locked on missiles at them.... whats a pred gonner do? he moves too quick for them too get a lock on, and I doubt they will hit him up there with there spear gun....

MERCILOUS
Chances are they've encountered other flying prey.

Either way they could just hide and wait for him to descend.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
lets remember Robo has his rocket arm and jet back (in robocop 3). He could be up flying with the birds firing locked on missiles at them.... whats a pred gonner do? he moves too quick for them too get a lock on, and I doubt they will hit him up there with there spear gun....

He's not as fast as a runner breed alien.

And yes, mercilous was right, I meant USCM. Typo on my part.

Jrod, you just admitted to knowing nothing of elder predators, so why are you bothering to argue? Why don't you do some research into Robocop's weaponry, that was the cobra sniper rifle. Pick some comics with Predators in them, pick up the books, the movie preds were pansies compared to the hardcore comic preds. Hell, even that badass unblooded from AvP was nothing to guys like Scarface from Concrete Jungle (The game, not the book)

Shoulder cannons do track. Its in the games, its in the movies, its in the books, its in the comics.

What evidence do you have those handguns were .44s ? Do you know what the standard issue USCM pistol is ? It's the M4-A3 pistol that fires 9mm rounds which are of almost no use against aliens. Seeing as how this is a COMIC forum, that's what you should be going by. Many times the marines open fire on aliens with their pistols in the begining of a story only to say "Oh shit, this isn't working, run!" or something along those lines.

You say robocop type armor, well last time I watched robocop, a barrage of modern day rounds kicked his ass. Speargun rounds are best described by comparing a crossbow to thrown rocks. A speargun will do tremendous damage to Robocop, and will most likely throw him off his feet.

Not to mention a fully charged plasmacaster shot will just blow him up, barring that, it'll seriously injur him.

Look what the samurai robo did to him in Robocop three.

I haven't even considered if we're talking fully equiped as in war equipment, because predators have heavy plasmacasters that can destroy tanks from around 3 miles away. Yea. Exactly.

jrodslam
USMC is United States Marine Corpse. I think Nataku meant USCM which I think means Universal States Colonial Marines (I could be really off here, I just can't recall right now.) And yes there weapons make Robo's weapons look like pea shooters. Go watch Alien, Those marines belong to the USCM.

Where and when does Predators go up against the USCM? The PC game in which Predators get ripped in half?

If he used it like sniper rifle it was probably a sniper rifle.

Youve seen Robocop 1 Mercilous. It wasnt a sniper rifle. Nataku was wrong. It was called a "Cobra Assault Cannon". NOT sniper rifle. Nataku you need to watch the movie over my friend.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. A .44 magnum has enough power to stop a car. Of course it effected the aliens who's skin is the strength of steel.

Sorry. I meant 45 automatic handgun. It was either that or 9mm. Not magnum. My mistake. And that was killing aliens in Aliens(sequel) Not a magnum.

Even if they don't track, name one incident where the pred locked on and missed.

Predator 2, when he shot a Busey. I know everyone I say the movie with thought he was dead. The pred had a clean shot too. Next thing you know, 5 min later here comes Busey from behind the meat with the freeze gun. Go figure.

How do you know what elder preds carry if you just admitted you haven't read any of the books?

I asked my friend who does.

The thread says they are fully equipped, but even if all they had was a spear, then that would be more than enough to rip Robo to shreds.

A spear wouldnt rip RTobo to shreds. You cant be serious. The spears are for stabbing, and used for longpole. Not shredding.

jrodslam
Jrod, you just admitted to knowing nothing of elder predators, so why are you bothering to argue?

I asked a friend about the weapons they carried and he said that they dont carry energy weapons.

Why don't you do some research into Robocop's weaponry, that was the cobra sniper rifle.

Looks like you need to do the research again my friend. It was a Cobra Assault Cannon. Not cobra sniper rifle.

Shoulder cannons do track. Its in the games, its in the movies, its in the books, its in the comics.

Maybe the books and games, but surely not the movies. Arnold dodged the shoulder cannon's multiple shots. He even got hit once and didnt even bleed hardly. Gary Busey seemed to have dodged it in Predator 2. In AVP the movie, the aliens werent even moving. They were just stuck to the walls looking dumb. Nice try. And even in the game Shoulder cannon doesnt even kill with one hit unless its fully charged.

Do you know what the standard issue USCM pistol is ? It's the M4-A3 pistol that fires 9mm rounds which are of almost no use against aliens.

Watch the movie Aliens again. And Alien Ressurection.

You say robocop type armor, well last time I watched robocop, a barrage of modern day rounds kicked his ass.

When was this? Robocop 1 against ED-209? Cannons he was armed with. After the fight with ED, the police weapons did nothing. Robo was damaged by Ed-209. Robocop 2 against Cain's chain gun? Nothing. The only thing that dented his armor was the cannon equiped on Cains shoulder. Robo was shot at from many groups and had no effects from them. Predator gets shot a few times with a shot gun and goes down. Hes not surviving the "BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" cannon used in Robocop 2 nor the Cobra Assault CANNON from Robocop 1.

Not to mention a fully charged plasmacaster shot will just blow him up, barring that, it'll seriously injur him.

You only assume that a fully charged plasma cannon would blow him up. One shot from the Cobra is guaranteed to blow the Pred to chunks.

Look what the samurai robo did to him in Robocop three.

Movie was horrible. I only watch the first 15 min of it lol.

I haven't even considered if we're talking fully equiped as in war equipment, because predators have heavy plasmacasters that can destroy tanks from around 3 miles away. Yea. Exactly.

Can you prove this? Plus what is the tanks armor made from if you can prove this? Thank you. smile

Nataku8188
Cobra 'cannon' is an actual sniper rifle, and thus I wrongly assumed it to be the actual sniper rifle.

Fully equiped elder preds will have all of their hunting gear, which includes all of the basic hunting gear. Just because they choose not to use it, doesn't mean they don't have it.

In the games the shoulder cannon doesnt kill USCM in one shot because then the game would be far too easy. It also doesn't burn through people, which is what it does in almost every other showing. It could also be argued that its because the cannon is being fired on a very low setting, which in Predator 1 (And I think in 2) only burned the victim. The predator's equipment wasn't even fully developed (As far as concepts go) until after Predator 2, shortly thereafter the basic gear and such were determined. Predator 1 only had the shoulder cannon and the wristblades. It is now considered normal for a predator to be equipped with;

Shoulder cannon
Wristblades
Smart disc
Spear/glaive/combi-stick
Netgun
Speargun (Or one of the variations)

Hell, in predator 2 the pred fired a wrist mounted missle or plasma weapon, the likes of which no other predator has shown to use. The spears (Both speargun and handheld) will tear through robocop's armor, no doubts. The wristblades have gone through 10cm steel doors, Robocop would get trashed. Just because YOU don't like robocop 3 doesn't mean it's not canon. It's much like the Predator in Predator 1 you are using for example. If I can't use things from Robocop 3 as evidence, you can't use things from Predator 1/2 or AVP. Because I didn't like those very much.

Like I said, pick up the comics.

The shoulder mounted plasma rocket launcher thing-a-ma-jig was in one of the comics. I don't remember which offhand, but I'll get that info ASAP.

jrodslam
Well in the game i dont see why the shoulder cannon wouldnt kill with one hit. Fully charged it does. Preds already have many one hit kill weapons in the game speargun(headshot), disk, pistol, bomb, spear(head kill). Everyone does.

In Pred 1, the shoulder cannon blew Macks brains out. As well as blow Dillan's arm clean off. Although it did burn a hole right through the "Body" Ventura.
AVP it busted the aliens to chuncks lol. Im not saying that it wouldnt do damage to Robo, but its surely not blowing him to pieces. I dont even know if it would go straight through him. Limbs i have no doubts would be gone due to certain joints. A Predator is no where as durable as Robo, thats why i say if Robo connects with a shot from one of the cannons(Robocop 1 or 2) its all over for them. And all it really takes is one shot.

I just wanna know has a Pred ever shot at anything with armor like Robo before? And what was the damage done?

The preds beast weapon really would be its stealth. But that not a factor here.

jrodslam
The shoulder mounted plasma rocket launcher thing-a-ma-jig was in one of the comics. I don't remember which offhand, but I'll get that info ASAP.

Thanks. smile

Nataku8188
Well in the game i dont see why the shoulder cannon wouldnt kill with one hit. Fully charged it does. Preds already have many one hit kill weapons in the game speargun(headshot), disk, pistol, bomb, spear(head kill). Everyone does.

In Pred 1, the shoulder cannon blew Macks brains out. As well as blow Dillan's arm clean off. Although it did burn a hole right through the "Body" Ventura.
AVP it busted the aliens to chuncks lol. Im not saying that it wouldnt do damage to Robo, but its surely not blowing him to pieces. I dont even know if it would go straight through him. Limbs i have no doubts would be gone due to certain joints. A Predator is no where as durable as Robo, thats why i say if Robo connects with a shot from one of the cannons(Robocop 1 or 2) its all over for them. And all it really takes is one shot.

I just wanna know has a Pred ever shot at anything with armor like Robo before? And what was the damage done?

The preds beast weapon really would be its stealth. But that not a factor here.

I'd put aliens at the same armored level as Robocop.

I would put their range, weapon versatility and skill as their advantage. Robocop can miss, and Predators aren't slow.

jrodslam
I'd put aliens at the same armored level as Robocop.

I would put their range, weapon versatility and skill as their advantage. Robocop can miss, and Predators aren't slow.

Wow. Are you serious? Robocop and Aliens in the same armor level? laughing Robocops metal is better than even a Terminators.

True Predators arent slow, and you say Robocop can miss. But have you ever seen him miss? I havent. Besides when his targeting system was off slightly.

Nataku8188
Wow. Are you serious? Robocop and Aliens in the same armor level? laughing Robocops metal is better than even a Terminators.

True Predators arent slow, and you say Robocop can miss. But have you ever seen him miss? I havent. Besides when his targeting system was off slightly.

Yes. I put alien's carapace in that level. Like I said, if you actually read the comics and books, you'd understand that nothing short of Uranium depleted carbine shells at the correct angle will punch holes in them.

jrodslam
He hardest part of the alien which you may be talking aobut is the top of the head. Which they use to ram doors and such and even deflect bullets.

However, the rest of their bodies is just as fragile as a humans. If anything only slightly tougher. A machine gun or chain gun would easily destroy one. Or do you think otherwise?

Nataku8188
He hardest part of the alien which you may be talking aobut is the top of the head. Which they use to ram doors and such and even deflect bullets.

However, the rest of their bodies is just as fragile as a humans. If anything only slightly tougher. A machine gun or chain gun would easily destroy one. Or do you think otherwise?

Think otherwise. Their weak points are their joints, and the insides of the mouth. In one book an alien hisses at a marine and he shoots it in the mouth, the bullet ricochets around in it's skull, killing it.

The thing is, their carapce only covers so much of their body, and the head is the biggest area of the carapce. Anywhere a joint is, or where the carapace curves inward is a weak spot for the aliens. A flat surface of their carapce of the same thickness of Robocop's armor would be roughly equivalent in durability.

jrodslam
With all that said. Are you saying an Alien is taking a shot from a shotgun to the chest? Taking rounds from a chain gun or cannon? Please dont insult my intelligence. If you say they can, proof of that would be really nice. Otherwise ill stick to them going down by turrets and 9mm handguns.

Either way, Aliens arent involved in the thread. If you wanna discuss them make another.

Nataku8188
With all that said. Are you saying an Alien is taking a shot from a shotgun to the chest? Taking rounds from a chain gun or cannon? Please dont insult my intelligence. If you say they can, proof of that would be really nice. Otherwise ill stick to them going down by turrets and 9mm handguns.

Either way, Aliens arent involved in the thread. If you wanna discuss them make another.

Turrets and 9mm handguns are completely different things. Robocop's metal is thicker and more reinforced than an alien's carapace, save for the skull. I'd put an alien skull up against robocop's chest, for sure.

Hit_and_Miss
sounds like a far argument Nataku8188, I would agree that books and comics tend to make all chars better then there game equivalents... What version of robo are you using? most of robos films show him as slow as the actor was slow. I would say that aliens armor is weaker then robos armor. His worst version (in the movies) stands up better then aliens best version (in the books).

Do predators get more armor as they get older? Is a predator young susceptible to the same damage as an elder?

MERCILOUS
Alien skin is as strong as steel, Pred weaponry goes threw it like Mexicans across our southern border (border patrol joke, not a Mexican joke so cool it.) Pred weaponry has also been shown to slice threw much harder substances though. Like inch thick titanium (which I beleive Robocop is made of) doors and various extra-terrestial alloys. It's pretty much portrayed as the best metal ever, and why wouldn't the best hunters in the known galaxy have it? So there's no reason why it wouldn't go straight threw Robocop with an able (in this case it's even an elder) predator.

jrodslam
Aliens skin isnt as strong as steel. And Hit and Miss. From what my friend told me, Preds carry less as they become Elders. Thats jsut how good they are. Some may carry a shoulder cannon as the only plasma weapon. Others carry mainly spears, swords, blades.

If someone. anyone can show a pred shooting, or slicing through something as think as titanium please post a pic of it. It would be gfreatly appreciated. big grin

K3VIL
In Robocop 2 during the fight with Cain big R showed all of his potential.
During the fight with 3 Terminators he showed he's even above one of the greatest robotic characters ever made.
Robocop in comics is faster than in the movies, he outrun cars, he even dodge the fire of criminals and enemies, and he's stronger than Predators.
Humans with high level of training and skills were able to kill them.
A cyborg with a computerized mind and superstrenght and durability and incredible aim equipped with his gun will own them

MERCILOUS
Aliens skin isnt as strong as steel. And Hit and Miss. From what my friend told me, Preds carry less as they become Elders. Thats jsut how good they are. Some may carry a shoulder cannon as the only plasma weapon. Others carry mainly spears, swords, blades.

If someone. anyone can show a pred shooting, or slicing through something as think as titanium please post a pic of it. It would be gfreatly appreciated. big grin

Alien skin isn't as strong as steel? To the re-education chambers with you!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by K3VIL
In Robocop 2 during the fight with Cain big R showed all of his potential.
During the fight with 3 Terminators he showed he's even above one of the greatest robotic characters ever made.
Robocop in comics is faster than in the movies, he outrun cars, he even dodge the fire of criminals and enemies, and he's stronger than Predators.
Humans with high level of training and skills were able to kill them.
A cyborg with a computerized mind and superstrenght and durability and incredible aim equipped with his gun will own them

Dude it's really cool that you decided to go with some of Robo's showing from comics, it's a damn shame you decided not to do the same for the Preds.

Lighthammer
Its United States Colonial Marines not, Universal State

jrodslam
Alien skin isn't as strong as steel? To the re-education chambers with you!

An aliens skin isnt as strong as steel. At least not the whole body. Only the top part of the head(What would appear to be a forehead).

Jyppe
Exactly, Don't use movies as canon when we're debating comic creatures.

This is true, USCM use futuristic Pulserifles armed with 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped rounds. = VERY effective.

In what comic book did this happen? I'm sorry, but games don't count for a sh*t

Umm, what? Aliens are usually teared to shreds by Pulserifles and Smartguns. Which don't shoot uranium depleted, but 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped rounds. Again, very effective. Though they are immune to everything which isn't armor piercing.

This is half true. Shoulder cannons track, but the bolts themselves don't track. They're very fast and at times the shoulder cannon has been able to calculate where the moving object will be and predict the shot hitting a fast moving target. Though the Smart disc is called smart disc because it returns to it's wielder.

Explosives would hurt him, and powerful guns would affect his flesh. His armor is very durable though.

Movie Predators are the true predators. Comics ones are beefed up movie Predators and the Game predators.. Well, I'm not going to comment on them. Use only Comics in a comic book fight.

This is true. Marines use futuristic pistols. M43A pistols are far more powerful than modern pistols. Besides, even in the movie: 'Aliens' Gorman's pistol shots didn't even harm an Alien. *Proud owner of USCM technical manual*

Comics, novels.

The gun was called M43A. It used the Colt model, but it was not the same gun. (Stated in the USCM technical manual) Gorman used some 9mm pistol (The model was VP-70 or something, but the gun was something different altogether.)

At times they do. Ask Broken Tusk.

Dutch's gun was hit by one. His gun was in multiple pieces next to him. He, himself wasn't hit. Not at all.

He was hit, just look at his face. He's all burned up. Though we don't know how powerfull setting the predator was using. (They can adjust the power of the shots) Besides, we don't know if he was using tracking at the time.

Actually, the Aliens were charging Scar, but the Queen called off the Aliens. Scar did miss couple of times, but the Aliens are lot faster than Robocop. Oh, they showed us that the gun actually tracks. (when they show Predator POV)

They use futuristic weapons in both of the movies. In ARez they even look like some sort of lazer guns. Besides, Gorman's shots didn't do anything to an Alien in 'Aliens'

Not necessarily. It might richoet from the Predator's armor.

One took Shotgun close up to head (No mask or anything) Continued to hunt after it. Judge Dredd's gun shots. Etc They can take lots of punishment. A LOT.

How's that?

I wouldn't.. Comic Aliens suck.

Because he has always been against humans who can't dodge bullets. Predators can.

Sure, if we're talking about comic Aliens (They're lot weaker than movie Aliens) Modern weapons wouldn't really harm movie Aliens. (Talking about Mp5s Ak-47s)

Do you want me to post a picture of Predator's wristblades shattering. They are no adamantium.

I could post a shot from Predator slicing a tank open with his wristblades, but there aren't that many feats than these guys are saying there to be.

You should go with him. Usually in the comics the Aliens are portrayed very weak. Humans have sliced through them with swords at times sick
Robo's durability >> Alien's durability Though
Alien's Endurance >> Robo's endurance.

I'm bound to agree with you here. Comic Aliens suck. Movie Aliens are more durable, stronger, faster, better at everything and smarter than their comic counterparts. I'd say Aliens are overall durable as low level Steel/iron. Robocop is more durable. He's made of titanium alloy.

Now that I've corrected some sh*t. Predators would take this. They're strong enough to rip trhough durable stuff and their plasmacasters would melt away Robocop. Their armors would take most of the punishment.

Milkie
OVERKILL

Lighthammer
Aliens were torn aprt by machine guns in Aliens, More futuristic granted, but machine guns none the less. Unfortuneatly they sometimes work too well. Like when vasquez nailed an alien with the smart gun, but such powerful a shot basically caused the aliens blood to spew all over the place, covering drake, causing him to die because of the acidic blood. They are also destroyed by hand grenades.

Milkie
Robocop got torn apart be machine guns too

He got his forearm cut of by an katana

Jyppe
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Aliens were torn aprt by machine guns in Aliens, More futuristic granted, but machine guns none the less. Unfortuneatly they sometimes work too well. Like when vasquez nailed an alien with the smart gun, but such powerful a shot basically caused the aliens blood to spew all over the place, covering drake, causing him to die because of the acidic blood. They are also destroyed by hand grenades.

Well yeah. The bullets those guns used were designed to work against such foes. The bullets were 10mm armor piercing caseless explosive tipped rounds. = They tear through the outer layer/armor and then explode inside of the target. Naasty stuff. Guess what would happen to Robo Cop if he was shot with such bullets? = Can opener.

Besides.. Smartguns (The bigger guns.) they tore Aliens appart. Pulserifles (The smaller guns) they didn't really tear the Aliens appart. At times they didn't even leave bullet holes (Could be a bloober, but you never know)

EDIT. Uh oh. I see my previous post was kinda... big?

Lighthammer
Agree. If Robocop faced the USCM, even with just one smartgun, you can say bye Robocop, and hello twisted pile of metal and gears.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jyppe
This is true. Marines use futuristic pistols. M43A pistols are far more powerful than modern pistols. Besides, even in the movie: 'Aliens' Gorman's pistol shots didn't even harm an Alien. *Proud owner of USCM technical manual*

The gun was called M43A. It used the Colt model, but it was not the same gun. (Stated in the USCM technical manual) Gorman used some 9mm pistol (The model was VP-70 or something, but the gun was something different altogether.)

Which one was Gorman and what part are you referring to? Dont have the movies with me at the moment.

At times they do. Ask Broken Tusk.

Thats what ive been told, but usually they dont.

Dutch's gun was hit by one. His gun was in multiple pieces next to him. He, himself wasn't hit. Not at all.

I could have swqorn his shoulder was grazed, but ill concede. Dont have the movies with me.

He was hit, just look at his face. He's all burned up. Though we don't know how powerfull setting the predator was using. (They can adjust the power of the shots) Besides, we don't know if he was using tracking at the time.

I think he dodged it at the last minute. Why would the pred shoot to only burn him? His objective was to obviously kill. Them adjusting the power of the shots seems to be a comic thing cause in the movies it seemed to be only 1 level of power and thats "full". True we dont know for sure if he was using tracking, but he was right on target so i dont think it would have mattered.

Actually, the Aliens were charging Scar, but the Queen called off the Aliens. Scar did miss couple of times, but the Aliens are lot faster than Robocop. Oh, they showed us that the gun actually tracks. (when they show Predator POV)

Actually, the Grid Alien was the first one targeted and locked on. When the Scar shot, he moved and it hit the other alien. One tried to move at the last second and got hit and the other charged straight forward. They didnt show that the gun itself tracks, but the targeting system tracks. When the shot is fired, its a straight line.

They use futuristic weapons in both of the movies. In ARez they even look like some sort of lazer guns. Besides, Gorman's shots didn't do anything to an Alien in 'Aliens'

The weapons in ARez really didnt seem futuristic to me. True the shots did look kinda laser like, but i thought that was due to bad effects/cg in the movie.

Not necessarily. It might richoet from the Predator's armor.

You think. Have their armor ever deflected a connon shot? And i would assume certain parts are more dence than others.

One took Shotgun close up to head (No mask or anything) Continued to hunt after it. Judge Dredd's gun shots. Etc They can take lots of punishment. A LOT.

One took a shotgun to the head and still continued to hunt? Sounds kinda iffy to me. I dont doubt thay can take lots of punishment, but a minigun or canon may not be shrugged off the same.

How's that?

Robocop has thermal vision.

Because he has always been against humans who can't dodge bullets. Predators can.

Dodge or evade? Who was shooting at the Preds? Humans whos accuracy and reflexes arent as good as Robocops? Are Preds able to dodge minigun bullets? It kinda goes both ways.

You should go with him. Usually in the comics the Aliens are portrayed very weak. Humans have sliced through them with swords at times sick
Robo's durability >> Alien's durability Though
Alien's Endurance >> Robo's endurance.

I agree. Although the Aliens endurance advantage doesnt help much unless theres outstanding numbers.

Now that I've corrected some sh*t. Predators would take this. They're strong enough to rip trhough durable stuff and their plasmacasters would melt away Robocop. Their armors would take most of the punishment.

I dont doubt the plasmas can rip through Robo. If they dont hit him in vital places, Robo has a very good chance. A Preds armor may be able to take lots of punishment, BUT there are many parts that arent armored. Are there full armored Preds?

Thanks for the debate. You were very informative in your post.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Milkie
Robocop got torn apart be machine guns too

He got his forearm cut of by an katana

When did Robo get torn be machine guns?

That kitana was made of the same material as Robo i believe. I dont think it was a mormal blade.

Milkie
When did Robo get torn be machine guns?

That kitana was made of the same material as Robo i believe. I dont think it was a mormal blade.

The Blades that the Predators use are not normal either.

They are of a different world

and i forgot which movie it was but he got owned

jrodslam
The Blades that the Predators use are not normal either.

They are of a different world

and i forgot which movie it was but he got owned

I know the blades the Preds use arent normal. Im not saying they wouldnt cut him or dent him in the least.

I havent watched Robo 3 in years. Hell, i usually only watch the first 10 minutes of it anyways. Didnt the Cyber Ninja only cut off Robo's hand at the weak part of Robo's body(hand)?

In the Second movie, Cain's crew had a choppers mini-gun set up and they shot him in the same place. That tore his hand clean off from the wrist.

Milkie
I know the blades the Preds use arent normal. Im not saying they wouldnt cut him or dent him in the least.

I havent watched Robo 3 in years. Hell, i usually only watch the first 10 minutes of it anyways. Didnt the Cyber Ninja only cut off Robo's hand at the weak part of Robo's body(hand)?

In the Second movie, Cain's crew had a choppers mini-gun set up and they shot him in the same place. That tore his hand clean off from the wrist.

http://themot.org/gallery/d/2070-1/neverwalk.jpg

Broly92
http://themot.org/gallery/d/2070-1/neverwalk.jpg
no expression

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

IronDave

hahahaha, that's awesome. Just out of curiosity, who won that?

Jyppe
Lt. Gorman. The guy who froze when the marines were being owned by Aliens. The event happened when he went looking for Vasquez (Macho Girl) in the vents and found her wounded. Then he notices an Alien approaching him. He starts to fire with his fire arm. The shots just bounce harmlesly off the Alien's head. Then they pull out the grenade and commit suicide.

No, it's more like fifty fifty. Even Arbitors use ranged weaponary. It depends on the Predator.

Yeah, he propably dodged it but it still burned his face. Well. Predator from the movie 'Predator 2' did have a different plasma caster than the ones in 'Predator' and 'AvP'. In the first movie. The Predator was ambushed by Dutch. He startted shooting all around the place. Most of his shots didn't seem to destroy the trees, but earlier in the movie when the Predator was the hunter, he shot once or twice and hit a tree. The tree brach it was complitely shot off.

Power full shot - not so fast rate of fire
Not so powerfull shot - Faster rate of fire.

Pretty much what I meant. I didn't mean that the shot would actually home into, but that the plasma caster tracks. Scar fired 6 shots. Only 3 Alien bodies on the ground. So there must have been dodging ofscreen.

Well, those weapons didn't look like anything we currently have. Besides Arez is set 200 years after 'Aliens' which is also nearly 200 years in the future.

They've taken hightech rifle rounds couple of times. Their armor didn't complitely block the shots but neither did they die.

It's bit stupid I know, but it tells lot about their natural resistance. It's not that unbeliveable.

Well. that's kinda "iffy" too. As in 'Predator' he was able to see his own hand with his thermal vision, but in a comic. When some military guys were trying to kill/capture predators they had some sort of IR vision modes to see the Predators. But they only showed up as Black figures up close. From medium range and upwards it's really no use. Since this is an Comic book forum, we're going by the comic books.

Both. people have fired their weapons at them and they have dodged an already shot fired after them = They have lot better reflexes than humans. And they're also lot faster and more agile to dodge other weapons.

And, cut them in half and they're still coming for you. Well.. They're more durable in a way to Robo as they can take HUUUUUUUGE amount of blunt force trauma before being affected.

Their "full" body armors are similiar to those in the movie 'AvP'. But their legs, bit of their stomach and bit of their arms are uncovered.Though the full armor reduces their mobility and agility. And If the cannon really fires plasma (Hot as inside of a star) it will make the titanium alloy boil.

No problems. I'm trying to set the facts right. as some of these guys didn't really got them right. smile

Btw, could someone list RoboCops weapons he'll have in this fight..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.