You ****** !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
MY ex girlfriend has my friday the 13th dvd,my sunglasse's ,and god knows what else..........I have her pearl jam cd and her ''roxy'' jumper,I am going to burn them in a fire at the back and I am dead serious no expression

muserke
Weeee, campfire. eek!

Let me get my guitar. smile

DeepPink
You should keep the Pearl Jam cd, theyre good. yes

Rogue Jedi
*grabs marshmallows*

muserke
"Old McDonald had a farm, eyaiaoooo. And on that farm..."

Come on, sing along.

Or would you prefer a Pearl Jam song? stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Let me guess..SHE broke up with YOU?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by kmcdude
MY ex girlfriend has my friday the 13th dvd,my sunglasse's ,and god knows what else..........I have her pearl jam cd and her ''roxy'' jumper,I am going to burn them in a fire at the back and I am dead serious no expression

Don't burn the Roxy jumper! shock

...Roxy droolio

DeepPink
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*

...Roxy droolio

yes

kmcdude
I burnt them both last night.Now the ***** reckons she is going to burn my stuff......... mad

silver_tears
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*

...Roxy droolio

yes

Darth_Janus
You musta really loved one another to burn each other's stuff. That is something really special...

SlipknoT
dude, I'd want my friday the 13th DVD back

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT
dude, I'd want my friday the 13th DVD back

I do! sad I know she will burn it though...........1.I burnt her stuff big grin

2.she is a crazy *****

BENITO
MY ex girlfriend has my friday the 13th dvd,my sunglasse's ,and god knows what else..........I have her pearl jam cd and her ''roxy'' jumper,I am going to burn them in a fire at the back and I am dead serious no expression woo how about making an effigy of her

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You musta really loved one another to burn each other's stuff. That is something really special...

We had somthing special sad

phantom_gurlz
thats sad.... but did u get revenge????????

Neo_Version 7
Roxy is so awesome.

kmcdude
Lets all have 2 minutes of silence for my friday the 13th dvd in my ex girlfiends,dad's barbecuedown

Emma Wise
Vote for Emma Watson today

BlackC@t
^ Emma Wise, what the Hell is wrong with you?

Neo_Version 7
Emma is hotness.

Backbone
MY ex girlfriend has my friday the 13th dvd,my sunglasse's ,and god knows what else..........I have her pearl jam cd and her ''roxy'' jumper,I am going to burn them in a fire at the back and I am dead serious no expression oooooooooh, pretty colors eek!

Neo_Version 7
thumb up

Backbone
thumb down

Neo_Version 7
I want this shirt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.