Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
i felt sad when anakin got in the vader suit, fine tease me! i want to show my friend because he hates star wars, he does not know that the whole vader suit was the only chance anakin would live! did you feel sad when anakin got the vader suit? what is your saddest part?

DeVi| D0do
Why is this thread called 'Darth Vader'?

What the f**k?

ShaKoon
all of it leads to darth vader, he gave the chance to palps to kill mace, so he turned into darth, jedi betrayal, he killed them. Padme being sad that anakin turned made him further his inner dark side. ob1 sad, made anakin hate ob1 even more! and the vader transformation!

david flood
sha i read your biography

and you are wierd

OB1-adobe
Uh-oh!

Another multi thread starting noob.

Its gonna get ugly in here.

kanis
starwars I thought the anakin into vader transformation was cool but when he started talking unlike sounding like james earl jones and when he screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! thats when laughed but i did feel sorry for him when he was in the lava

Fire
I think someone should edited this topic's title.

I voted for Mace btw

b-dan
non was sad jusr freakin awsome and i dont feel sad for him cuz sideuos knew that would happen. I think he said "tell captian cargate to prepare my ship i feel that darth vader is in danger" remembure sideous sees alot of shit.

Revan Souer
I thought the whole I loved you thing, I thought Jedi didn't love. Just makes me wanna turn the film off when obi says that

McCusto
The Immolation Scene was the saddest part of star wars.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by ShaKoon
i felt sad when anakin got in the vader suit, fine tease me! i want to show my friend because he hates star wars, he does not know that the whole vader suit was the only chance anakin would live! did you feel sad when anakin got the vader suit? what is your saddest part?

*sigh*

well at least this time the thread has to do with ROTS....thats a bit better i guess...

sleep

but to answer the question i felt like "yea! hes vader now!" when he was in the suit, it was sweet.

ShaKoon
ok, the one i like i accidently did not post on the poll! whistle
it was jedi death. but the other was vader transformation.
i called a lot of people who HATED star wars because they thought that vader had a perfect life. mobile very sad really

ShaKoon
today i got the kit fisto figure WOO HOO!!! guess what! you can take off his head and put it back on ! SWEET!

Captain REX

1) Stop starting threads

2) I did not feel sad the entire movie

3) Firestarter by Prodigy defines you

4) Plo Koon died, get over it.

ShaKoon
chill! ok! i got over plo's death! why did you think i am OBESSED with plo's death!? and if you are angry all the time i don't want your opinion!
and i can start threads whenever i want to! who are you to define me making threads! Little sh1t!
get out of this thread!

Captain REX
<---- Moderator

Ast Rofan
who are you to define me making threads! Little sh1t!

A mod laughing

WindDancer
chill! ok! i got over plo's death! why did you think i am OBESSED with plo's death!? and if you are angry all the time i don't want your opinion!
and i can start threads whenever i want to! who are you to define me making threads! Little sh1t!
get out of this thread!

Is over for you ShaKoon!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.