paranoid because of a song...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
There's a song that i hear from time to time i thinks its called "she will be loved" not really sure. Nice song and all...
but what really freaks me out is not the song. but the fact that it pops on the redio a few minute after i think about it while listening to the radio.
its freaky because its happened to me so many times. It's a nice song, but i can seem to grasp why it comes on when i suddenly think about it.
it may just be Co-insidents... but its happened to many times!!! it not like a really recent song. and it just suddenly comes on straight after the current song as soon as i think about it...
i dont know if its some sort of eird sign or me being over paranoid. but come on!! its one as soon as i think of it.

Stupid thing is my dickhead of a friend tries to prove me wrong by listening to the radio on the earphones while i thought obout the song.
it dont work like that!
i must be listening for it to happen.

muserke
evil face It's a demonic song! Muahahahahahahaah.

DeepPink
maroon 5. . .

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by DeepPink
maroon 5. . .

Yeah in_love

lilmisskitten
^^ i was thinking that, erm idk

BakaXero
The Thing is i met a person before the tsunami thing in thailand who was learning the lyric to the song. and as i recall he was going on holidays to thailand, Hong kong and Veitnam. and he was holidaying over there and might have been in thailand during the tsunami. We was suppose to meet up with a few others after he returned. we never met up. and now i feel like the song is a way to communicate with me

BakaXero
Originally posted by DeepPink
maroon 5. . .
yeah them..
its freaking me out that the song comes on as soon as i think of it

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by BakaXero
The Thing is i met a person before the tsunami thing in thailand who was learning the lyric to the song. and as i recall he was going on holidays to thailand, Hong kong and Veitnam. and he was holidaying over there and might have been in thailand during the tsunami. We was suppose to meet up with a few others after he returned. we never met up. and now i feel like the song is a way to communicate with me

Is it a she?Did you had sex?Did you see Dragonfly?

You might have a lost son in Thailand...spooky confused

BakaXero
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Is it a she?Did you had sex?Did you see Dragonfly?

You might have a lost son in Thailand...spooky confused
um no...no expression

R2D2-89
subliminal messaging yes

BakaXero
...messed wacko

Red Superfly
Maroon 5. Maroon 5. Oh dear. You only went and mentioned them.

*heaves*

Yep, now you're in trouble.

sick

sick

*Projectile vomits all over thread*

Baaaaaaaawwwwwrrrrrrrrrrghughughughugh!

sick

Urgh....Maroon 5, must stop, thinking about.........

*projectile vomits all over everyone*

Bawwwwwwwrghurghurghrughrugrhrr......bawrggh.....bawrghghguuuuuuuuurgh....... bawwwwwrrghgrhghrghghhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr
hgh...........

Bawwwwwwrghgghghghgghuuuuuuuughghrrghghrghhrghhhhu
uuuuuuuurrghuuuuuuurgh!!!!!!!

BakaXero
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Maroon 5. Maroon 5. Oh dear. You only went and mentioned them.

*heaves*

Yep, now you're in trouble.

sick

sick

*Projectile vomits all over thread*

Baaaaaaaawwwwwrrrrrrrrrrghughughughugh!

sick

Urgh....Maroon 5, must stop, thinking about.........

*projectile vomits all over everyone*

Bawwwwwwwrghurghurghrughrugrhrr......bawrggh.....bawrghghguuuuuuuuurgh....... bawwwwwrrghgrhghrghghhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr
hgh...........

Bawwwwwwrghgghghghgghuuuuuuuughghrrghghrghhrghhhhu
uuuuuuuurrghuuuuuuurgh!!!!!!!
i never said its a bad song erm
all i said is when i listen to the radio and the thought of the song comes in my head it plays on the radio about a minute later. it's happened to me about 10 or more times the past year with the same song.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by BakaXero
i never said its a bad song erm

I do.

sick

sick

No. I'm OK. I threw up a little in my mouth but was able to swallow it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.