CIA Commander: We Let bin Laden Slip Away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

Red Superfly
The longer this war on terrorism lasts, the longer Bush stays in office.

Right? wink

Fire
well doesn't the constitution say a president can only have two terms?

jaden101
i like the way the article completely ignores the fact that by the Afghan border...it means that he went into the Pakistan side of the border...and hence if US troops went in and got him then that would be considered an invasion...and every time pakistani intelligence goes to get him then he goes back into afghanistan

Fishy
Yeah, but this was before his second term started.

Acherontia
Anybody noticed that we are AUGUST 8th!!!!??? And this is dated Augest 15th!!!!????

RedAlertv2
It looks like it will be in the Aug 15th Newsweek isssue

PVS
Originally posted by Acherontia
Anybody noticed that we are AUGUST 8th!!!!??? And this is dated Augest 15th!!!!????

Originally posted by RedAlertv2
It looks like it will be in the Aug 15th Newsweek isssue

RedAlertv2 gets a cigar
Acherontia gets a dunce cap

stick out tongue

FeceMan
We also financed him. Hooray.

jaden101
Originally posted by FeceMan
We also financed him. Hooray.

yes we did...how observant of you...

we can also pick out equally true statements that are completely out of context such as

the british royals loved hitler

mother teresa's childrens home is a torture chamber for retards

saddam hussein loves children cause he was on tv once patting one on the head

gerry adams is a nice bloke even without the sniper rifle

things like that

ragesRemorse
I saw laden at Dave and Busters the other night. He was playing time crisis. Let me tell you, if he is as bad a terrorist in real life as he is playing video games, we got nothing to worry about.

KidRock
Shit happens.

jaden101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I saw laden at Dave and Busters the other night. He was playing time crisis. Let me tell you, if he is as bad a terrorist in real life as he is playing video games, we got nothing to worry about.

time crisis...i thought he would've been more of a beat mania kind of a guy...another illusion shattered roll eyes (sarcastic)

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by PVS
RedAlertv2 gets a cigar
Acherontia gets a dunce cap

stick out tongue

big grin

GCG
Originally posted by Fire
well doesn't the constitution say a president can only have two terms?

yes it does ; it should ave been more like the longer the war on terrorism, the longer Republicans stay in ofice.

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by GCG
yes it does ; it should ave been more like the longer the war on terrorism, the longer Republicans stay in ofice.

how about the longer the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot, the long Republicans will stay in office.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
how about the longer the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot, the long Republicans will stay in office.

Please elaborate on this theory, my good friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.