Thor, Thunderstrike & Beta Ray Bill vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
Thor teams up with Thunderstrike and Beta Ray Bill to go up against the ancient Apocalypse. Who's gonna win?

K3VIL
This is overkill.Thor alone could take him.

apoc001
Depending on how much Apocalypse puts into it. Remember he can use any physical power.

Mainstream
Originally posted by apoc001
Depending on how much Apocalypse puts into it. Remember he can use any physical power.

yeah if Apoc plans this out he could get at least 2 or them ...possible all three.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah if Apoc plans this out he could get all three.

Yup

Mainstream
and if he can't his son Holocaust....Ned Sabah Nur shall come to his aid....after all where else should a son stand but with his father?

Beyonder
Your right. Odin drops by to aid his son. Asgardians win.

armandovalles
Apocalypse wins. Apocalypse actually HURT and DAMAGED Juggernaut in one punch in Hulk 456, and Thor, even with the godforce, couldnt even phase Juggy. Apocalypse slaughters all 3 of them.

Dark Thor
Does Apocalypse have a limit? He can rearrange his molecules making him as strong as he wants.

armandovalles
yea, and as long as the earth is intact he can suck energy from the earth too, he can suck energy from the universe, from anything.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
Apocalypse wins. Apocalypse actually HURT and DAMAGED Juggernaut in one punch in Hulk 456, and Thor, even with the godforce, couldnt even phase Juggy. Apocalypse slaughters all 3 of them.

Have you ever heard of plot device?

What about the time he couldn't even beat NORMAL cable in a fist fight? What about the time he got owned by Stryfe? Or the time Cyclops leveled his ass with an optic blast? What about all those times?

Dark Thor
yea, and as long as the earth is intact he can suck energy from the earth too, he can suck energy from the universe, from anything.

if he can do that, shouldnt he be unbeatable?

armandovalles
he pretty much is, but he is always poorly written.

guy222
team wins

Blanket

Survivor19
Scans or it didn't happen. )))
I say, blue lips won't take it without prep on his side. And with it - well, i suppose he will promptly come up with device to overcome Mjolnir's and similar enchantments, then stomp all over the team...

Blanket
Originally posted by Survivor19
Scans or it didn't happen. )))
I say, blue lips won't take it without prep on his side. And with it - well, i suppose he will promptly come up with device to overcome Mjolnir's and similar enchantments, then stomp all over the team... Something had to happen off panel, so obviously he hurt him.

leonidas
good lord . . .

Wild Shadow
they summon dargo ktor their fellow hammer brother and proceed to kick Apoxy lips up and down marvel......

energy draw attacks directed at apoc the earth and a summon thor blast to finish it off... thunderstrike is allowed the coup de grace face kick on a down apoc...

the aryan blonde blue eye vikings kick the snot out of the middle east aryan ancient

Rage.Of.Olympus
sly

Thor or Beta Ray Bill can take him.

Team wins every time.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Blanket
Something had to happen off panel, so obviously he hurt him.
Nothing obvious ever happened off-panel. Because things you can't look at aren't obvious (unless they are stated by me).

batdude123
Apocalypse stomps.

Blanket
Nothing obvious ever happened off-panel. Because things you can't look at aren't obvious (unless they are stated by me). Ozy told Juggy/Creel how powerful Apoc was, and they didn't disagree. Obviously both felt his power.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Blanket
Ozy told Juggy/Creel how powerful Apoc was, and they didn't disagree. Obviously both felt his power.
So weak an argument it isn't even laughable anymore...

Blanket
So weak an argument it isn't even laughable anymore... Concession accepted

batdude123
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.