Slughorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
How much does Slughorn know?
will he join the order? will he teach harry how to desrtroy horcruxes?
I think we haven't heard the last from him....

shaber
I don't think he'd teach Potter how to destroy the horcruxes. Remember how reluctant he was just to divulge his memory of them?

Clovie
i don't lke him
he's just shallow little..someone

LadySlytherin
of course he's shallow. its the cliche thats his character. hes very pompous, and likes to collect student trophies remember? what surprises me...is that very few people know about horcruxes. very few, unless you're dumbledore or a death eater. so how does someone like slughorn come about with knowledge such as that? and if he knows about horcruxes, couldnt he tell that that's what was on dumbledore's hand? the next book's going to divulge a little more into slughorn's past i think. hopefully the condition of dumbledore's hand will also be explained

shaber
Probably they didn't use to be banned at Hogwarts. Or Slughorn might have done auror training once and learned about wizards who had taken self-mutilation so far.

Clovie
I have no idea i just don't feel like trusting Slughorn..
for me he is too much Fudge-like erm

shaber
He is rather gluttonous and avaricious and a coward, but those might still be small vices.

sasee tiin
remember that he's an old friend and collegue of dumbledore, that has to mean something....

sasee tiin
also voldemort wanted him, most likely because of his knowledge of horcruxes, which again proove that, as lady slytherin said, very few people knows of horcruxes, and slughorn seems to be the only "good" person left with much knowledge of them. (IMO snape is still good and will help with the horcruxes too, but never mind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.