Darth Binks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
The Jedi Archives at night...
Jar Jar: Mesa need access tosa homing beacons
Jocasta Nu: You do not have that authority senator
Jar Jar: I am no Senator (he pulls away his senators robes to reveal a dark sith cape and a lightsabre) I am Darth Binks
Jocasta Nu: ( ignites lightsabre) You will not get past me sith scum
Darth Binks: Im not lettin yousa stop mesa (flips forward and slips on robe falling flat on his face) Owie Mowie now yousa is dead (gets up and picks up lightsabre spinning it he ignites it the wrong way and stabs himself through the head) Sidious watches on camera
Darth Sidious: thats the last time i pick apprentices out of the raffle!

Darth_Glentract
smile

Dark Thor
first of all, Ju Nocasta was killed by Anakin. Second of all, Jar Jar has a double bladed pink lightsaber, third of all, thats enterataining

Darth243
i found it fairly humorous

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by Dark Thor
first of all, Ju Nocasta was killed by Anakin. Second of all, Jar Jar has a double bladed pink lightsaber, third of all, thats enterataining Ill fix up that little mistake in volume 2 but feel free to help me think of more Darth Binks stories

((The_Anomaly))
what does this have to do with Eps. III???

Darth_fury
no idea but its still funny and i wish that actually did happen in the film now that would be entertainment

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
what does this have to do with Eps. III??? its an alternate ending to make people consider what could have been

chicho
very good

Sir Mist
I couldve sworn I reported this thread yesterday...oh well....

Will-one Kenobi
Hey i was having a bit of fun, alright!

Jedi Priestess
well please have your fun in the HUMOR thread in the future k? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.