Has This Ever Happend To You??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
ok so I was smoking outside right then all of a sudden this dude comes up to me and says hi and starts a conversation. then he was like why did you drop from high school etc etc which all of this is untrue then the dumbass was like oh shit your not the dude I know. I dont know if he was stoned or just plain dumb but I thought it was so funny because he humilated himself in front of a total stranger. I just thought of sharing this story because I thought it was so funny confusing me with someone else laughing out loud

punkrocker666
.......lol laughing

GuitarBunny
hysterical
i once followed a stranger becoz i thought she was my sister embarrasment

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
ok so I was smoking outside right then all of a sudden this dude comes up to me and says hi and starts a conversation. then he was like why did you drop from high school etc etc which all of this is untrue then the dumbass was like oh shit your not the dude I know. I dont know if he was stoned or just plain dumb but I thought it was so funny because he humilated himself in front of a total stranger. I just thought of sharing this story because I thought it was so funny confusing me with someone else laughing out loud

jeez man, I didn't mean too embarrasment

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
jeez man, I didn't mean too embarrasment
no worries here wink

PrinceofBlades
sweatdrop ok...

Darth Nauj
^^ laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Behind the bright lights....

DarkC
I followed a total stranger 'cause I thought she was my mother.

PrinceofBlades
I followed a total stranger cause I'm a stalker no expression...

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Behind the bright lights....
huh?!?

PrinceofBlades
huh?!?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=336918&pagenumber=11#post4676420

TheOne

DeepPink
Well I actually poked some random in a shop cos I thought they were my friend erm

Oiram62205
no that has never happened to me but it was funny as shit. thnx for sharing,
laughing

SlipknoT
Oh that happens to me on a daily Basis

hotsauce6548

laughing

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
hysterical
i once followed a stranger becoz i thought she was my sister embarrasment

laughing

Originally posted by DarkC

laughing

Originally posted by DeepPink
Well I actually poked some random in a shop cos I thought they were my friend erm

laughing

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by DarkC
i did the same thing when i was 4 bag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.