Buffy/Angel continuation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nyria
I heard some news that the creator of Buffy and Angel Joss Whedon does want to continue the seris. He is currently working on creating a story line around either Willow, Connor, Spike, Illryia,and possibly even Faith (her show tru calling unfortunately was cancelled).Maybe he'll even do a combination of the characters.I think it would be very interesting seeing as how the Angel seris ended.But I'm looking forward to who the new seris will be centered around.

pr1983
Well i'd say spike and illryia died or were saved by some miracle... but most likely died...

the last year or two xander was the only good thing about buffy... but whether he could carry a whole series... not sure...

chicho
nice

Emma718
interesting i loved both Buffy and Angel, so it could be good

female_angelus
I absolutely adore buffy and angel! My favourite tv shows of all time! That news is fantastic...I'd love for it to continue! Withdrawel can stop then stick out tongue hehe smile

jainasolo55
i heart buffy! i hope they do it about spike hes the coolest cool

scotty evil
i love spike and oz they should so have a spin-off

mtryder
Spike's going to be on season 5 of smallville, although in what capacity I dunno. Maybe just a single episode, so it might not really affect any possible buffy/angel filming.

Imaginary
Well, there's murmurings of a Spike movie in the works, also featuring Illyria , played by Amy Acker who has a role in the new season of Alias. Joss Whedon has also said that he wants to try and get Alyson Hannigan (Willow) into it, but she has a role in the new series of Veronica Mars.

Also, unrelated, but Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) is playing someone's MUM in Veronica Mars.

_Sanctuary_
I've heard rumours about it so many times... James Marsters said he would only do it the the first five years since the end of Angel because otherwise the fact that he was an ageing vampire would come accross...
Sarah Michelle Gellar is in no way interested... (Although it was the best thing that ever happened to her!)
But there is still the Buffy magazine living in hope that it will be continued...
And the cartoon! But to be honest the idea creeps me out!
A buffy cartoon!?!?!
:Bunny:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.