Magni, Thor and Beta Ray Bill vs Juggernaut and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thor and Son Magni and Beta Ray Bill vs Herc and 8th day Juggernaut

Dark Thor
Magni, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill

Dark Thor
can someone post a bio of magni please?

golem370

Dark Thor
where did u get this bio?

olympian
Team one wins.

golem370
www.immortalthor.net

golem370
How about I put Abomination with the second team

olympian
Not sure. All the others have tecnically a mjolnir and powers on theyr own. The second team its one dimensional compared with the first.

Dark Thor
then its a stalemate i guess

golem370
scratch Abomination and add Terrax

Dark Thor
????? then the other team is f**ked

K3VIL
8th Day Juggernaut was powered up, his outstanding strenght was boosted to further levels and his reflexes and quickness too, they were sufficients to stop all of the exemplars beating them in an epic battle royal.
Hercules in his demigod form is equal to Thor without the hammer in terms of strenght, and can be injured only on the Olympus, but he can be knocked unconscious, slowed, stunned.
In terms of physical strenght and durability, the second team has an edge, especially checking Juggy's strenght, while their durability is equal.
Second team tough has an edge cause the magical hammers grants them an array of powers that all of them can use at the same time with effects on a large scale.
3 Mjolnirs using the trick Thor used in his 2nd fight with Juggy will certainly block the Cyttorak enchantment granting them to knock out the Juggernaut, then they'll knock out Hercules.

Dark Thor
How quick is 8th day Juggy? He's gonna need speed. Anyways, the God team is ****ed

lft4ded
I'm agreeing with K3vil and Dark Thor. Despite their second encounter Thor was powerless against an 8th Day Juggernaut.

We already know that the God Force attack doesn't injure regular Juggernaut and Bill and Magni can't even do that much.

Hercules shows the upstart Magni who the true God of Strength is while Juggernaut is wailed on, to no effect, by the two Thunderers. Even then Juggernaut will probably tag one or both of them a couple of time. When Hercules joins back up with him, it'll be all over for Team Asgard.

Dark Thor
Is 8th day Juggernaut quicker than current juggy?

armandovalles
Hercules takes out Magni while 8th Day Juggernaut holds off Thor and Beta Ray Bill. The Herc comes over and stalemates Thor while 8th Day Juggy pounds BRB. Then both Herc and Juggy pound Thor.

newjak86
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Is 8th day Juggernaut quicker than current juggy? Baiscally 8th Day is just 100 times more powerful than normal Juggs

Dark Thor
if hes stronger, shouldnt he be slower becasue he weighs more?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by armandovalles
Hercules takes out Magni while 8th Day Juggernaut holds off Thor and Beta Ray Bill. The Herc comes over and stalemates Thor while 8th Day Juggy pounds BRB. Then both Herc and Juggy pound Thor.

he added terrax

newjak86
if hes stronger, shouldnt he be slower becasue he weighs more? It's all mytical in nature so it doesn't factor in as real wotld laws such as physics.

lft4ded
he added terrax

Terrax goes out to pick up the pizza.

In teaming up with a hero to beat down three other foolish heroes, Juggernaut has come to a crossroads in his life and vowed to leave his life of crime behind. Unfortunately this leaves him a little strapped for cash and he knows that he can barely afford the pizza which would leave no money to tip the delivery driver. Which is why he and Hercules send Terrax to pick up the pizza, while they stomp Team Thor.

olympian
Unless Juggernaut is a powerup version, team two goes down. Thors team have two guys at least with the strenght to fight toe to toe with Herk and Jugs and the power to defeat them in more ways than not.

Magni probably goes down tho, since hes the most inexperienced and still didnt proved to be stronger than the others.

newjak86
Originally posted by olympian
Unless Juggernaut is a powerup version, team two goes down. Thors team have two guys at least with the strenght to fight toe to toe with Herk and Jugs and the power to defeat them in more ways than not.

Magni probably goes down tho, since hes the most inexperienced and still didnt proved to be stronger than the others. The thread starter said this is 8th Day Juggs. He is 100 times stronger than normal. Imagine that power level when thinking about the fact that normal Juggs had KOed Thor before.

olympian
Argh, i just saw the first title and went for it.

In this case team two wins for sure unless Thor and others use battle field removal. If not, theyr stomped.

Maestro
When did 8th day juggernaut show that he was 100 times more powerful than the classic version, all he showed is that his durability was far higher than usual by all his flesh being burnt off his bones, not once in the comic did he show a feat of strength.

olympian
He was punching thro dimensions or something over the top like that.

Dont recall exactly where it was showed. I would place my bet in uncanny X-Men.

Not to mention beating Thor in a pulp in his own comic.

golem370
Thor and Magni vs Morg and Terrax

golem370
Hammers vs Axes

newjak86
Originally posted by olympian
He was punching thro dimensions or something over the top like that.

Dont recall exactly where it was showed. I would place my bet in uncanny X-Men.

Not to mention beating Thor in a pulp in his own comic. Just for you man:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9898/tapping10it.th.jpg

supremthor
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-magni.html

olympian
"Just for you man:"

Thanks! Thats the one.

What a badass beast.

Maestro
Thats trion juggernaut not 8th day . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.