where can I find it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
I was wondering where I could find the pirated EPII on the internet. I can't find it on Kazaa or any other place. A site was posted here can whoever found it please reprint it?

yerssot
NO

LaurenE147
beg your pardon?

yerssot
NO, like in no, this is not acceptable

LaurenE147
I'll still go see the movie a thousand times in the theater and I'll still buy the DVD if that's what you're worried about.

[Ben Kenobi]
I d/l it using kazaa, try using winMX or Limewire.

I mainly watch it for the dialogue because the picture is not really good quality anyway.

yerssot
it's illegal, and with posting links you can get closed down

LanceWindu
With the exchange of illegal piracy links here, it's a good way to be banned by Raz or the moderators.

ToMacco
Oh who cares? There was an entire thread about getting the movie before it came out.

What are you coming down on this dude for? Lighten up.

DJ Velocity
I know..... Jeez, she only asked where she could D/L it. What Yerss like you've never seen a pirate?

mah
you can get it on WinMX, it's total crap and nothing to get really, but I see no wrong in telling her where to get it if she wants. what's the problem anyways, especially as she'll buy the DVD and watch it in the theater.

yerssot
Lucasfilm is very strickt on this and they check every site, with a nice thread like this they'll certainly find it and sent some lawyers to Raz

mah
no
1. talking about it isn't illegal
2. there has been no links posted here.

Ushgarak
I'm in the process of finding out what the policy of this place will be on this sort of thing.

Be ware, though, that many other sites close down threads of people asking for locations whether links are actually given or not; which is logical if you hav a policy of no links allowed as such a thread would be pointless.

mah
true; I think this one should be closed, but I can't imagine any lawyers getting interested, as yerss suggested.

yerssot
Lucasfilm already asked the removal of the scriptment, they closed some sites that had too much pics...

LaurenE147
ok ok ok forget it. I don't want to get the forum closed down. I'll drop it.

Ushgarak
No, actually, Raz seems happy enough to have threads like these open, for now at least. So feel free to carry on.

LaurenE147
alright so does anyone not have a site for me that I won't download the movie off of.

mah
don't you have WinMX?

[Ben Kenobi]
To be honest it's a very tedious job downloading it, because there are so many fakes and 100mb + .avi files that don't actually work.

I'd personally look out for the 800mb cd1 + cd2 files because they are mpg, thus allowing you to watch them whilst downloading.

Either way, you are gonna need broadband unless you are a mentalist.

smile.

LaurenE147
No I don't have WinMX. I don't even know what that is.

LanceWindu
WinMX is a Peer to peer file transfering program that is completely free. I would know because three days ago I joined it.

I tried to download a supposed Star Wars AOTC soundtrack song and all it was was Michelle Branch.

peluffo
Strange... a friend of mine download the whole soundtrak a month ago from winmx

LaurenE147
And y'all are getting on me because I want the movie for my own enjoyment for when the movie is out of theaters and the DVD hasn't come out yet, and then this guy is downloading the soundtack because he's too cheap to buy it.

peluffo
First: you can ask things, but try to do it nicely, ok?
Second: Here in my country the soundtrack is not available, not eve now, and with the problems here, we really don't know if we eill find it someday OK??

LanceWindu
HA!

Lauren's title is the Quiet One

Not real quiet so far.

Julie
Why don't you people just go to the theatre and pay for a ticket to see the movie...big screen is always nicer anyway

LanceWindu
Well no doubt there. It's just these people trying to brag to friends that they've been 'illegal'.

yerssot
and in America it's been in the cinema since May 16th!

LaurenE147
I am called the quiet one because I only speak when I have something to say. And I didn't mean to be rude its just that I tend to get irritated with hypocrasy. I didn't know that the soundtrack wasn't available where you live.

That does seem kind of stupid doesn't it. Why wouldn't they make all of the parafanlia available everywhere?

[Ben Kenobi]
I didn't download it to look cool.

I just wanted the movie so i could watch it over and over again untill i vomit.

peluffo
I don'twant to turn this on a political/echonomic thread, but Argentina is going thru a very complex path, the currency (Dollar=Peso relation) is flowing crazy, so the "import" market is completely closed, what means, NO SW STUFF HERE!!! sad sad

The illegal way is the only one left to us...

This is not an excuse. When i can, i'll buy the soundtrack, the VH video and the DVD, cause i like to have the ORIGINAL STUFF, but in the meantime...

peluffo
LaurenE147 PM me if you still want to know...

Captain REX
This is turning into a big argument! Who's the mod?

LaurenE147
How do I edit my profile so that I can send you a PM? I turned that off when I first signed up.

LaurenE147
Never mind I figured it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.