amelia bones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
why was she killed?
dumbledore said she was "right up there" a REALLY skilled witch.
Might she be R.A.B (don't start debating who RAB is!!)
or what did she knew? I don't believe LV just killed her personally without any reason, so i have to say i wonder what she knew...

hotsauce6548
Did it say that Voldemort killed her personally?

Could be because she was a member of the Order... I don't know... erm

Clovie
I thought she was killed by some deatheaters..
and i think she's mentioned since Harry knew her personally
lotsa other ppl are being killed as well.

sasee tiin
she was most likely not a order member, then we would known.
Fudge says in chapter 1. that the department thinks voldemort killed her person, since she was a very gifted witch, and she put up a real fight.

you say a lot of people are murdered....yeah, but we only get two names (+ DD), and of those two, bones and vance, bones is clearly the most important. could she RAB, or does anything else proove against that?

Clovie
she is mentioned because Harry knew her personally..in book 5, they're meeting. and i think it is why.

and how RAB when she is amelie?

sasee tiin
perhaps your right why she's mentioned, but think it is something more with it....
and why should her name amelia not fit with RAB
R..... Amelia Bones (a first name we don't know)

Unicor777
maybe , maybe, but as it was said at the opening post, lets discuss RAB in its chapter.

I also think that her murder is connected with the hornicux, otherwise Tom Riddle wouldn't have honoured her.

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Unicor777
maybe , maybe, but as it was said at the opening post, lets discuss RAB in its chapter.

I also think that her murder is connected with the hornicux, otherwise Tom Riddle wouldn't have honoured her.

finally someone who agrees!!

darthsith19
Why was she killed? Because she is the head of magical enforcement, or something like that! Same thing Barty Crouch Sr. was during the first war!

Saratn
no...that isn't why... I agree with Sasee and Uni...she was killed by the Dark Lord, and he only does that on occasion.

shaber
With his most gifted enemies.

darthsith19
1. She was a gifted witch. Gifted enough none of the Death Eaters may have been able to kill her, except Snape.

2. She was one of the top witches in the Ministry. of course he wanted her dead.

3. he would have done the same to Barty Crouch Sr.

sasee tiin
perhaps I'm all wrong, but i find it pretty weird, if she was murdered by voldemort himself, mentioned a lot of times, DD said she was a brilliant witch if she is of no importance to book 7. Think of it, there are other people than the head of magical law enforcement LV would want dead, so i would say there is something about amelia bones we don't know.

Saratn
agreed and...agreed. Their is more to Madam Bones then meets the eye. but their is one thing that links the two possible choices together. They were killed by Voldemort. So now the question is who is the R.A.B. if it is a person...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.