Blade the Dragon Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
Note: Please do not try and add anything. I have all of this written out and just posting to see how people like it. Suggestions are always welcomed, just pm me, don't post them. And all comments are welcomed, as long as it is about the story not about anyone else.
This story is the first book in a series called the Legends of Quar.
This is not only written by me, but my best friend. This is the original beginning. if no one likes it I will put up a different one.

hotsauce6548
I'll have to check it out when you post. thumb up

Saratn

Saratn
here is the rest to chapter one:
"No...the dwarfs aren't extinct. They've been living hidden for years. They have been afraid of the humans. Long before Geogon's reign, humans have been hunting dwarfs for years for their gold and other jewels of theirs. This was when the Council first started. The Council was young at the time. They didn't know what to do. But the dwarfs knew what they were going to do. They started a long war. That war has been erased from all history books but the one in the Council. The humans lost the war against the dwarfs. The Council helped the dwarfs in the war since the Council didn't want the dwarfs to become extinct. The Council quickly made plans for the dwarfs. They knew of a cave that was well hidden. The cave used to be on maps, but they have been all erased. Even the ones in the Council. Ahh... here is the cave."
We ran in the cave for a few minutes. Then all of a sudden we stopped and rested up. The tunnel kept on going straight as we started to walk. It was lit by torches hanging from the wall.
"Is the kingdom of the dwarfs inside the cave or underground?" I asked him curiously.
"Neither from what I know. Very little people have entered the cave of the dwarfs. Its been so long since any outsider to enter the cave. We're probably be the first ones in over a century."
A while later we came to a halt. Up ahead was a faint light. I guess we found the exit of the cave. But you seriously wouldn't believe on what we saw...a huge castle was sitting on a mountain. This is the best thing I have ever saw before.
"This is amazing." I said in awe. "I cannot believe that a huge kingdom is hidden by a cave that no one has seen for centuries!"
"How did you outsiders come about our kingdom. Is it bad enough that this is the safest spot in all of Quar!?! I ask you what else do you want from my people?" said a horrid dwarf voice.
"We aren't here for anything of yours dwarf." stated the man.
"Then how come you bring a human here? You know the law of the Council. No humans can enter the Cave."
"Then let us speak to the king and let see what he has to say." said the man.
"I don't see why I should let you go and see him since you brought a human into the king's chamber."
"Please we must speak with him, this is urgent. It cannot wait any longer."
"Fine follow me." said the indignant man.
So we followed him for awhile. We were descending the mountain where the kingdom layed. The whole time we were absolutely quiet. We were afraid that we would anger the man even more than what we already did.
"Hurry up human!" he directed at me. I was lagging behind.
"If you don't stop I'll cut your throat and then I'll take your head to the king and let him see that he shouldn't get in my way..." I muttered to myself.
"I knew you humans were no good!" he shouted with more anger in his voice. "Maybe I should've killed you while I had the chance, especially since you were vulnerable in the cave. You were so tired and I decided to let you guys pass through until you caused trouble. I guess I shouldn't 'ave let you pass human, because it will be the death of my people."
"Well maybe your kind was more open then maybe you wouldn't have to live down in this cave!' I bellowed at him.
We were going at it. I mean the dwarf and I. I had my sword and he unsheathed his ax from his back. The man stepped in our way.
"Now stop it the both of you! Their is no need of getting at each others throats!"
"Well you better keep this human out of the way until we get to the king's chambers!"
Well it didn't take us so long to get to the king's chamber. Inside was a small dwarf propped on his throne.
"State your names." he said dully. But he shot up once he saw me. "Who let a human into our haven?"
"My name is Lord Busidion, king of Mrae Theinein, member of the Council of Dragons. We are here to ask for your help Milord." said the man.
"Why should I help you since you let a human enter my people's haven???" thundered the man.
"All we ask is for a safe passage through the abandon mine?" Busidion asked, trying to reason with the stubborn king.
"If I did then I will need to let all humans come here. Not only that you know of this place. We cannot allow you to leave with the secret." shot back the king.
"You don't understand this is no ordinary human. In fact he isn't even full human for that matter."
"I don't care if he's part human or full human. I will not allow him to go through the abandon mine. On that matter he won't see daylight for a very long time. And if you keep it up Busidion then you'll follow him into the dungeon."
"Fine...we'll be on our way..." started Busidion.
"Who said anything about leaving. Don't you recall me saying something about you never seeing daylight again." bellowed the dwarf leader.
When he said this a couple of figures stepped out of the shadows. That wasn't the strangest thing. They weren't dwarfs, but Varders. Yes those smelling like rotten fish when you get close to them. Those massive creatures that tower directly over you. Yes those Varders.
"Lord Zarfor...why did you side with the Varders...and Geogon the Lord of Quar? I know you hate humans, but I never knew you'd betray your loyalty to the HIgh King. Never in my wildest dreams I thought I would live to see one of our kind go to the Lord of Quar."
"My race is quickly vanishing from the face of Quar. If I hadn't done something soon then my kind will be gone for good. The Lord of Quar has offered us a place of his ranks. As long as we get what he wants then we shall survive the Dark War that is about to come. Though I don't think a boy has the power to defeat the Lord of Quar. That isn't possible from what I understand. But I have to do what I am ordered to do. Please send my regards to the High King once you see him again."
The Varders started coming after us three. Two of them came right at me. Both with swords in hand. One swung and missed. With the other guy we wound up parrying with each other. The other Varder tried coming towards me. I moved out of his way and he killed his companion. I grabbed the sword that his companion had in his hand. He had no chance of winning. I ended up killing the other Varder.
Right beside me Meghan was fending herself pretty well. She only had to deal with one Varder instead of the amount Busidion had to deal with. He had to deal with five Varders. He wasn't doing as well as I did. He isn't really good with his weapon, instead he used magic. He must be well trained because he was using quite a bit of black magic. Meghan noticed too. I jumped into the battle with Busidion. He needed help very badly. He had a lot of cuts on his body. Most've of them are minor injuries. But he is pretty tired from the battle.
"Thanks, I probably wouldn't have survived another moment in that battle." said Busidion.
"We really don't have time to talk right now. Lord Zarfor or what ever his name is, is escaping."
"I'll go after him and you two go and escape." said Busidion hastily.
"No you know how to get to the mines. Take Meghan and meet me at the exit. If I don't come out within a couple of hours then continue without me." I said not sure of what I just planned. I handed Meghan the egg. Personaly I don't trust Busidion at all.
I started running towards the dwarf king. He isn't really fast at all. In fact I caught up in a few minutes.
"Hold it right their Zarfor." I told him with anger in my voice. I didn't like the fact that humans would hunt down dwarfs, but he betrayed Quar to Geogon.
"Like you can stop me human. I've had years of training to come all the way to this very spot. And I am not about it all go in vain."
"Look you can still come back to ourside. As long as you stop this here and now." I tried negotiating with him but it didn't work.
"Yeah I'll finish it by killing the Lord of Quar's problem!" he hollered out. He pulled out a small staff. The staff had a black crystal on it.
"Be prepared to meet your doom!" shouted the dwarf.
'This doesn't look good.' I thought to myself. 'I've seen crystals like that before, but I don't exactly remember where.'
"I summon thy creature who will grant me the powers of the mightest gods of Quar!"
Zarfor's staff was glowing red. Spirit like creatures came out of the crystal. I've heard of these creatures, but never actually seen them before. These "spirts" have multiple abilities. The two biggest are possessing a body, and what he's doing. The gods have various powers...like fire, water, immortality, etc. Theirs a downfall to these powers. I've read somewhere that who ever possess the powers of the gods might not be able to harness them very well.
"You should've mind your business instead you had to play with the big boys!" shouted the dwarf.
Then all of a sudden he went out of control. He started creating havoc every where.
The only thing I remember is running out of the cave to see the other two resting against a rock.
"So what happened?" Meghan asked.
end of chapter one. chapter two will be called The Truth. More will be posted when some people post comments.

hotsauce6548
I've only read the first part, so far.

It was a bit confusing, especially with the meeting of the man. I wasn't quite sure who was talking and when, but I became seriously confused by the end. I suggest that you give a line between each paragraph. Since KMC doesn't allow indents, this will help readers designate where the paragraphs end and where a new one begins.

For example:

"Get up now, Seth!" shouted an old shakey voice from the other room. "I expect you to do all your chores before you can leave."

"Where am I going?" I asked a cranky voice.

"You are suppose to be going to the Council of Dragons to show them the egg you have found in the Favarthian Woods. They would be greatful if you return the egg to them."

With the spaces between the paragraphs, it is easier to read the story.

Another thing that confused me was you flip flopped between tenses. Sometimes you were writing in the present tense; others, you were writing in the past tense. Choose a tense and stick with it. It helps the reader understand what's going on. big grin

You have a lot of grammar and spelling errors. I suggest you reread what you have written before posting. Sometimes authors can go through their work three or four times, and still come up with mistakes that they may have missed. yes

Sorry if you didn't want my suggestions here, but I thought I might be able to help with the story. So far, I'm liking the idea. thumb up

I'll read more when I get the chance.

Saratn
I did ask for honesty. this is only my rough draft...and I forgot to edit. guess I should have learned by now...I have an alternate beginning...I didn't like this too much, it was made earlier in the year. This story is roughly fifty pages, Times Roman size ten font. I did copy and paste with it, and sorry if it confused you...I meant to put in the other one, but I didn't realize it. Sorry.

Saratn
Chapter Two
The Truth

"Well the good thing is I survived." I started. "He had this black staff with a black crystal on it. He summoned the powers of all the gods in Quar. He could not even control himself. Then after that I don't remember anything else."

"By the way, I don't recall where you said you two were going." said Busidion.

Meghan stared at me, telling me it wasn't a good idea to tell him where we are going. But from what he said in the dwarven kingdom, he was a member of the Council of Dragons.

"We are heading to Mrae Ludar, to the Council of Dragons."

"Well, I can show you an easier way, if you two don't mind..."

"I think we can find our way..." Meghan started.

"But if you have a better way of getting there, then go right ahead." I said cutting Meghan off. She gave me a scornful look.

"The journey should take us less than a month." said Busidion.

"Some shortcut, if it is more that what we bargained for!" Meghan shouted at Busidion.

"You wouldn't survive going on the main road." said
Busidion. "Lately their has been drow attacks all around the villages. A group of men followed them into the woods, and they were killed there. So whatever you two prefer is fine by me."

"We will take our chances with the main road. Unless you can give me one good reason why I should trust you." Then I paused. "Because if you were to lead us into perilous danger, I will not hesitate to kill you."

"However you want to get there will be fine by be." said the reluctant Busidion.

"Then we better make camp here." I said. "Its getting dark out and it is best to rest up for the long journey tomorrow. I'll take first watch. You," I pointed to Busidion. "Are to sleep in front of that tree. I don't want you near us. In fact...Meghan, can you get the rope out of my pack?" Meghan went over to my pack and got out the rope that was inside. I cut it in two with my knife. "Give me all your weapons and any powders you might have on you, and give me your pack as well."
Busidion didn't move at first. He just sat their ignoring me.

"If you want me to kill you now, so I won't have to deal with you later, then be my guest. Otherwise, I suggest you do as I say. You are in no place to negotiate." Busidion gave me all of his possessions. I wasn't apt into letting him escape. "Now hold out your wrist and I'll tie you up. Can you tie his legs?" I asked Meghan.

After that was done me and Meghan went over to start a camp fire. Busidion was out of hearing distance when we were speaking. We talked mostly about life at Mrae Fortifur, and how we enjoyed our childhood. Now that seems like I'm starting to forget all of that.

As the night wore on, I started to feel a little bit uneasy. I knew something was wrong, but I just couldn't figure what exactly made me feel uneasy. It was my turn to take watch, and so far, nothing. My right hand was near the hilt of the sword, so I could be prepared for anything that was about to come.

Something moved to my left. I squinted in the moon's light and I could barely make out a figure standing in the clearing. I carefully pulled out my sword out of its scabbard so I wouldn't get its attention. I got off the rock I was sitting on. My legs were stiff for sitting down for so long. I tried to walk around the sticks that were reposed all over the ground. The figure still stood there in the moon light.

I could here heavy pants coming from the side. I ignored it and continued on. I didn't think it was unusual to hear heavy panting out in the middle of nowhere. But then I realized that I made a deadly mistake. Right when I got in front of the figure, it soon disappeared. Then something lunged at me from the trees.

It was a big brown beast with ivory teeth. Its interminable, razor sharp claws were scratching the ground like a bull seeing the color red. Its cerise eyes made a shiver go through my spine. The beast's tail lashing back and forth. I recognized the creature, but it was to late for me.

The creature that stood in front of me was a Gor. Gors are known for tricking their prey by make mirages of things that aren't there. Then they wait for them to get close up to the mirage and then they go for their attack. Their claws can be pretty fatal if you aren't careful against one of these guys. I have heard talk going around that Gors were roaming around this area, I guess I just forgot.

My sword ready in hand, the color turned a mysterious black. I didn't know what was going on. I felt strange on the inside. It felt like I was...changing. It wasn't a pleasant feeling either. I don't know why this was happening to me. I think this had happened to me before, but I don't recall feeling this way. I guess every time I kill with the sword, a part of me vanishes. It sounds weird, but it gets weirder. I can't use any regular sword in combat. Whenever I try and use a different blade, I wouldn't know how to use it. The sword, Drynth has magic, from what my grandfather told me, but he said I would have to figure out the magic by myself.

The Gor ran right towards me. My sword, by it self attacks the Gor. I had absolutely no control over the blade. The Gor slowly backed down. I tried to stop more of the blade then the Gor. One of the swings made a massive gash on the Gor. Even though it was on the ground the sword kept at it. It hacked and hacked and hacked at the body. Not until Meghan came over did the blade actually stop.

She was shocked at what I did. I had to explain that it wasn't entirely my fault that that Gor was dead. I had to explain about the figure I saw and how I realized what it really was. Then I talked about how the sword turned black and I had no control over it.

Meghan said that I should get some sleep and she would take her watch early. I was about to object to her, but she wouldn't here it. I hesitantly took out my sleeping gear and set it up and went to sleep.

The next morning we were gone before the sun even rose. I decided not to unbind Busidion nor to give back his weapons. I tied him up to Gwer as we walked to start our journey. Once in awhile we would pass someone. But not much travel the road Busidion said for they feared of being attacked.

One person came up to ask and asked if we could help her. I didn't even know what I should do. I didn't even know her. She looked like a witch woman. For some reason I had a strong feeling that I should help her. If she was a witch woman then I wouldn't want to do anything with her.

"Ma'am if you don't mind me asking, which, by the way I don't mean to be rude when I ask this question. Are you...are you a witch woman." I asked cautiously.

Busidion and Meghan gave me stern looks. I wasn't sure if I was insane or simply that I just knew that she was a witch woman..

"How do you know that me be a witch woman?"

"That will be none of your business. My question for you is why is a witch woman out in broad da;ylight?"

Witch women are known for seeing the things that would come to pass. Witch women can't be trusted though. What they say may not actually happen the exact way that they say. Think of it as a riddle. You would have to find out the real meaning of the prophecy.

"Me domain has been attacked. Me don't know by who, but me flee for me life. Me be asking for you to help me." she told me with a pleading voice.

"I'm already on a quest, and why do you think I can help you get back your domain?" I asked her testily.

"Because you be having the sword, Drynth. Me know all about it. You be having the magic to stop the creatures that be taking over me domain."

"How do you know about Drynth?" I asked her.

"Why that be simple. Everyone be knowing about you sword. You be wielding the magic to stop the Dark One. You be the only one to stop him. You be the one who is in the prophecies. You be having great help along your quest, but one of you be against you on your quest. One who be on your side. So you better be being careful."

I'm the only one who can beat the Dark One? My sword has the ability of killing him. Yet then again someone would betray me. But she wouldn't tell me who. Busidion seemed a little nervous when she talked about the traitor.

"Well if you can't tell me who will betray me, then I won't be able to help you." I told her, trying to persuade her into telling me who would betray me.

"Me guess this is the Creators punishment. But He be saying that I can tell you this: 'The one to betray the people of Quar, will have more power than the Dark One himself. Only the Chosen One who can conquer both the good and evil within himself shall be able to withstand this traitor's power. The Chosen One will have to have used his powers under the requirements that the king of wizards shall give him.

"It is said that the one with the sword of anger shall be the one to guide the Chosen One into battle. But be worn that the two magics should never be combined. If they do then they are surely lost."

I stood their in puzzlement. The sword of anger could be his, but he highly doubted it. Drynth has been able to read my emotions, not just my anger. I thanked the woman and went on my way. I went about a few miles before I decided to turn around and help the old woman. I ran back to her and told her that I wanted to help.

Frozen*Flame
That was pretty cool. cool The whole dragon theme reminds me of Eragon. wink

Saratn
That is where I got the idea from.

Hermione202
Yes , I liked that book , Eragon . I heard that ' Elder ' , the second book , is coming out this month .

I don't have time to read it all now , but from what i read , Your story is great Saratn . You should've PMed me that you had another story up ! smile

Saratn
here is the conclusion to chapter two.

"Me be knowing that you would come back to help me." Then she told us instructions on how to get there. It sounded that it was a weeks journey away. That would mean that we would be behind our schedule.

The witch woman decided that she wouldn't be coming with us. I had a strong feeling that something wrong but I couldn't tell what it was. Something was troubling me, yet it happened before and nothing happened.

"Are you really sure about this Seth, I mean we are going out of our way to help, you know...a witch woman. They aren't very trust worthy." Meghan asked me worriedly.

"I know that we shouldn't be going out of our way to help this woman, but its like someone, or something forced me to help her. Its like I had no choice."

The day went on uneventfully. Once in awhile we would pass a shady person who would give us a glare. One person stole one of our possessions. We didn't even realize until we stopped for a rest. The travel wasn't easy, especially for the horses. We've been pushing them for too long. We decided to walk them for the rest of the day.

Busidion was still tied up with a minor change. Meghan had realized that he would need to use spells to get himself out of the bindings. I decided to gag him so we could prevent that from happening. Busidion usually didn't put up a fight. But when I tried to put in the gag he did put up a rough fight.

I had to threaten him with my sword to stop him from moving. He didn't like it, nor did I . I still had no reason to trust him. I knew something was wrong, with Busidion. I have been having the same feeling ever since I met him on our way from Mrae Fortifur.

One of the days of our travel it rained hard. We decided to rest the day in a wayward pine. We made a small shelter for the horses to stay in so they could be dry. I made a small fire so we could cook something to eat.

It was so cold outside the fire didn't even make a difference. Meghan was shivering right next to me. Even though I was cold I gave her my sleeping gear so she could stay warm. She accepted it, but at first she refused to take it. In a way, I forced her to take it.

Busidion had nothing as well. He didn't even make a sound. That was unusually strange. He usually would fight for anything. Now he was being somewhat cooperative. I didn't complain. It was nice for once to relax than to deal with Busidion.

I hadn't thought of it before, but we could get in trouble for doing this to a king. That wouldn't do good. But then again he did try and kill us. But the thing is he also saved me by stopping me from going after the archer.

The night wore on. The spell went over Meghan easily. She must've been tired from all that walking. It was just me and Busidion. Nothing in his way but the binding that was on him. I bet that he would already have tried and kill me if I hadn't decided to bind him.

Something bothered me throughout the night, that made it so I couldn't sleep. I had an uneasy feeling in my gut saying that something was wrong. And it told me that it was Busidion. Nothing appeared to be wrong when I looked over at him. Then again, He knows magic. Magic. That was it. Maybe someone doesn't need to say some stupid word to use magic.

I studied Busidion closer, and noticed several things that was definitely wrong. His bindings were no longer on him. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't squinted. Another was that he was muttering something, but I couldn't here exactly what he was saying. Lastly, he looked somewhat different then the first time we saw him. Sounds weird right? I don't know how to explain it...

<So at last you have figured out what was troubling you, Seth???> said a voice in my head.

"What in the world are you up to, Busidion?"

<Trying to get my freedom back. You took it away as soon as we left that cave, why?> asked Busidion.

"I simply...didn't trust you. You first tried to kill us, then you try and go after Zarfor and make it so we had no way of an escape. Not only that, but you had dark magic. Only the minions of the Dark One have that kind of magic." I told him with confidence.

<Wrong. Not only his minions possess dark magic. Many who have the proper training can use dark magic.> he said with what sounded to me like a sneer.

"So what are you going to do now, that you are free?" I asked him suspiciously.

<I'm going with you just like I said I was going to. I'm a man of my word. You will soon realize, that you should have listened to me in the first place. I could have taken you a lot easier way. Not only that, I could have given you useful information.>

"'Bout whom?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want to fall into a trap.

<Shota.> Busidion said simply.

"Shota?" I asked confused.

<The witch woman you are helping. All I can tell you that it is a trap. I will say nothing else to you. The rest is for you to figure out for yourself.> Busidion said with another one of his sneers.

"Remember I told you that you need to give me a reason for me to trust you?"

<I find that a very good reason for you to believe me. But it is your decision. And it will be the death for you and your girlfriend over there.>

"Leave Meghan out of this Busidion." I told him with some anger going through me.

<You're the one who brought her into the conversation when you said you didn't believe me. That is putting the lives of you, your friend, and me as well.>

"You know nothing of our travel. In fact you know nothing about us."

<I wouldn't say that. I knew your father.>

"My father? How do you know about him?" I asked him with suspicion and excitement.

<Your father Don, we've known each other during the Dragon War. The Dragon War was a fight between the former Dragon Warriors who betrayed Quar, and the ones who stayed with the High King. Your father Don was loyal to the High King for the most part. He and a few other Dragon Warriors went to Mt. Thunndar to confront the leader of the former Dragon Warriors, which are known as the Imperial Order, Lord Shazour.

<Not much is known of that battle for only one person survived that battle. And it was your father, but he was no longer on our side. He vowed to Lord Shazour to be his master, and there he trained for many vigorous years. One day he overpowered his master. The Don that the Dragon Warriors knew was long gone. Now he was the leader of the Imperial Order, the Dark One, Lord Geogon.>

I felt not sorrow, but anger in my body. Now I knew the truth of my father. I now knew that he was the leader of the Imperial Order, but how could he betray his country? Whatever happened to his master, Lord Shazour?

The next few days I had to keep a special eye on Busidion. I didn't know if he was trying to make us fall into his trap, instead of falling into this Shota person. We should have been their by now, I didn't bother trying to figure it out at all.

For a moment I considered not to help this witch woman. Busidion could be right. So why did it feel like Busidion couldn't be trusted??? Deep down I thought that we shouldn't help everyone we see. So I told them this. I told them it was up to them if they wanted to go see this witch woman. I would break the tie with my decision. But I didn't have to. They both said yes.

(I am currently fixing the next part)

We had finally got to our real destination. Mrae Ludar, the Council of Dragons. At the top, we were stopped by the guards. One of the guards opened the door and went inside. He was only in there for a few minutes. He came back and told us to enter.

"Lord Busidion, Seth..." started an old man with a white beard that was as long as his sleek black and red robe.

"How...?" I started.

"Now is not the time for questions. All will be explained shortly. You have been summoned here because we need your assistance . I understand that you found a dragon's egg. It's yours; keep it. Treat it well until it hatches. Yes that means your a Dragon Warrior, but only a rookie. Where is the egg now?"

"Milord the Lady Meghan has it with her. It's on its final color. It's almost ready to hatch." interrupted Busidion.

"Thank you Lord Busidion." said the old man. Then he turned to me, "Seth, my name is Quzar. I am the High King of Quzar. I understand you have a very remarkable sword if I am not mistaken."

"Yes Milord that is correct. Drynth belonged to my father. But is my father really Lord Geogon?" I responded

"Ah yes I thought Lord Busidion would tell you about that...some people beleive that Lord Geogon is indeed your father Don. But others think a whole different story. People just don't want to beleive that the good Don is really Geogon. The Council of Dragons is on both sides of this. Most of us believe that Don is indeed Geogon. The one real fact that we really know is that your father Don, did steal a dragon's egg from the Council."

I took all thsi in without a problem. I was confused on most of it but I am fine.
"Now time for you to go see your friend, Meghan. She's probably worried sick about you. I am sure that Lord Busidion will show you where to go. I will explain everything later. I bid you good day."

After we left the room, I had so many questions and I didn't know where to begin. It was so difficult to believe that my father, the one I thought was the best Dragon Rider of all time stole his first dragon's egg from the Council. It was just so hard to believe. We walked for a few more minutes where Lord Busidion showed me where Meghan's room was.

"Good night Seth."

"Good night Lord Busidion."

"Please, just call me Busidion."

Saratn
sorry...i went over 10000 characters.

That was that. Lord Busidion wanted to be just plain old Busidion. We both went our seperate ways. Busidion went back towards the Council, while I went and enterd the room. Inside Meghan was asleep. There's one weird thing about being an enchantress. You all ways know when people come into the room. Meghan shot up and noticed it was me. I don't think she noticed it was me, but just knew.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I was so worried about you and Busidion. I thought you two were going to be imprisioned." Meghan said panically.

"Meghan calm down, calm down. Everything is alright. All Lord Quzar wanted was that he needs out help. And he said I can keep the dragon's egg. Busidion said it's on its final color before it hatches."

"I am glad everything's alright." she said.

"Me too. Good night Meg..."

All of a sudden we heard a ticking sound. We glanced over to the desk where the egg was. The egg was green.

"The egg; it's hatching!"

She was right. The egg was hatching. The top of the egg cracked opened. A little head peaked out. The head was small and green.

"It's a female dragon." Meghan said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I just have a strong feeling that this dragon is a female."

There was a knock on the door. I went to open the door. Outside was Busidion and eight other men. I thought we were in trouble.

"The dragon came out of its egg didn't it?"Busidion asked.

"Yeah but..." I started.

"Lord Quzar just said to us that we should come over here to pay you a visit. These other eight men are also Dragon Warriors. You begin training tommorow. And Meghan Lord Quzar wishes for me to give you this baby dragon that had hatched not to long ago. Her name is Saphire. The name suits her very well. What did you name your dragon?"

"Emerald." I responded.

"Thank you Busidion. And tell Lord Quzar I thank him as well?" asked Meghan.

"Your welcome...and yes I will let Lord Quzar know you said thank you. Your training also starts tomorrow. I advise you two to get some sleep. See you in the morning Seth and Meghan the Dragon Warriors."

They left. Busidion closed the door after them. Seth the Dragon Warrior, sounds corny doesn't it?

"Saphire...what a beautiful name." she said before falling asleep.

The next day we had to rise extremely early, for a meeting with the High King. I insisted that Meghan was to stay, but she did not listen to me, so she came anyway. She has been a little stubborn since we left Mrae Fortifur, but I dare not mention this to her, in fear of what she would say about it.

The High King was on his throne when we came in. Today he was wearing silver robes instead of the red ones. I wonder how many sets of robes he has. I pushed that in the back of my head, since that was not important.

"Thank you for coming Seth," he bowed to me. "and Meghan." he bowed when he said her name. "You might recall how I said I needed your help. Well first I want to ask you if you thought of becoming Blade?"

"He become Blade?" Meghan asked in disbelief. I did not know who this Blade person was.

"Never mind, that is irrelevant compared to what I am about to tell you. The reason I need your help is, the crystal of Quar was found by a group of drows, that work for the Dark One. These crystals...'

"I saw the crystal in the cave leading from the dwarf kingdom. I did not think that it is this crystal."

"I see, well this makes matters worse. If the Dark One activates all of the crystals then we are surely doomed. The last time the crystals came into effect, you or anyone else for that matter would not be here at this very moment. If Blade didn't get the crystal from the Dark One's follower. then we would all be destroyed."

"That is why I ask of you to help us. We need to get the crystal away from his hands. He's after the one from the wizard of Emmar, as we speak."

"Wizards? They still exist on our side? Nearly all of them betrayed us in the Dark War."

"I know, that almost lead us to our defeat, but then again, they would never really win unless they unleashed the power of the crystals. The crystals protect our land from the Dark One's magic, or any of his followers." Quzar said to me.

"Why doesn't he destroy the crystal he already has?"

"He can't. No one but the creators of the crystal can ever destroy the crystal, besides the First Order, King of the Wizards does first. Which, may I add hasn't been seen in a century. Either way, Geogon wouldn't want the crystals to be destroyed. The crystals when together can give him the power of every living thing. We cannot let him succeed in his quest."
the third chapter is called Vraal, which will be posted shortly.

Hermione202
Never thought i'd say this , i can't keep up with the story! I'll try and read it tonight .

Saratn
ok...i will hold off on the posting.

MerMorgan02
More, more, more, more!!! laughing

Saratn
ok...i am going to wait until Hermione gets caught up.

Hermione202
It's OK , you don't have too wait on me ! big grin

Saratn
are you sure?

hotsauce6548
Your story has improved vastly since I last posted. thumb up

It is much easier to read, however, you are still having a few problems with the tenses. Remember to keep to one tense. You switch between pt and present tense, which makes for a confusing read.

I was able to understand the plot itself until the crystal part came about. Hopefully, you will explain these crystals further, for I have no idea what they are talking about at the end of the conversation between Seth and the High King.

You are improving, though, with each new post. Keep it up! thumb up

Saratn
thanks a bunch...i forgot about the tenses...i will make sure i get it right for the rest of the stories. The crystals are very important, and are mentioned a lot later. if you have any questions about the story, you can pm me. thanks again for the advice.

Saratn
Chapter Three
Vrall

Every now and then a village would get attacked, that is normal, but when drows do the attacking, then you know that they were sent by the Dark One to get rid of you and the village all together. Even if you owe your loyalty to him, he wants you and the village gone. To him all you are is a pawn into getting what he wants.
The Dark One has forced all of the Quarians to obey him, and their loyalty to him. If they were to disobey him in anyway then they would die. But that doesn't mean their are a few rebellions. A group of people are plotting against the Dark One. They want to stop him, even if it means their lives.
I, Master Valthor of the First Order am one of those men. I have been leading these rebellious people to war. I technically have as much power as the High King, but I use it for good uses, like Wizard Ithrandir of Emmar, of the First Order. I am a simple sage, yet I have done many of things for the High King.
My bodyguard, Javour has been with me since the beginning. Not all of the rebellions are trustworthy. A few of them almost revealed our plans if it wasn't for Javour, then they would've succeeded and Geogon would've won.
Our plans are quite basic, but it requires a lot of people, and a lot of time. The first step is for a group of us to get into the Dark One's kingdom and spy on him and tell us of his plans. That plan is already in effect. Second, is to stop all of the drow attacks at all costs. Third is to try and persuade the "loyalists" to join us in our fight. Last, but not least, the spies in the kingdom will have to steal the crystal that Geogon has.
"Master, their is another attack not to far from here. I spotted it during my scouting."
"Thank you my friend for you find. Get a group of men and head out to the village." I responded to Javour. He put his fist over his heart and saluted to me and headed off.
These attacks are happening so frequent, I don't know why. Wizard Ithrandir mentioned it could be he is trying to provoke the boy named Seth. But is it really true that he could be Blade, the one we have been waiting for so long.
I mounted my horse and started off to the village to help my fellow comrades. I shouldn't be going out into combat, the Dark One would be so happy to get my head as a trophy. If I were to die, then I fear what would happen to the rebellion. That could be another reason for all these attacks. He, Geogon must know about the rebellion.
It took me a good ten minutes to get to the village. When I got their I saw the worst sight in my whole entire life. The village was all on fire. The villagers lay dead, wounded, or forgotten. Drows and the rebellion were fighting each other. And in the middle was a steak with a man naked hanging on it. His internal organs missing. This man wasn't a villager though. It looks like he came here to warn them.
I unsheathed my sword and charged towards the drows. I swung my sword at a few of them and killed only one. The drows from far back started firing arrows at us. We had not protection against them.
"Hold your ground!" I shouted in my native language. "We aren't about to let drows defeat us when we have a bigger cause. Our cause is to help the people of Quar, not just to worry about stopping them. We hold their lives in our hand so we have to play our cards carefully if we want to win this fight. I want the shields men to take the front. Archers are to go behind them and fire up at them. The rest of us will attack the footmen. Good luck and may your hearts remain true to our cause." I did the salute to them and went into combat.
The one thing didn't expect to happen was the drows retreating. That was the least thing I thought to happen. I told them to keep on firing and told them not to let them escape from us. But they were pretty quick because most of them evaded the best archers the High King could offer us.
We fell back to camp and talked about the battle. The men who were their earlier said that they were quick about the attack. Half of them already retreated by the time we got their.
"Its like they planned all of it or something. I dunno, but the man on the post didn't look like a human one bit. Well yes, he did look human, but not his big yellow beady eyes. I have a feeling that it was a trap for us. Luckily you told us to retreat like that."
"Well then we should get going in case we do fall for a real trap. I want the horsemen to go before and after the footmen. The elves will take to the trees to scout ahead for anymore traps."
"Lord Valthor, do you think we can avoid another battle? All of our men haven't rested in days."
"Commander, what do you think is more important to the Rebellion. The men having their rest or the safety for the people of Quar?"
The man grunted as I asked the question to him. He wasn't to pleased with me telling him that their lives aren't as important as the people of Quar.
"May I ask of your name and your ranking?"
"Commander Chazar Brunket of the First File." he said while putting his fist over his heart.
"Very well Commander Brunket, be sure that the men have couple hours rest. But if they want they can come with me, I'm going ahead on with the mission. If we don't hasten, then we are surely lost."
"Understood Milord!" he shouted then did the salute again, but he didn't leave until I saluted him back.
"All right," I started for the army. "First Files are to stay here with your commanding officers. As well as Third Files. You are to wait a day or two hidden, making your way to us. I fear that an attack is already going on. So if their is, then you shall be ready. The rest of us shall stick to my plan. The only ones of the First and Third Files to come are the elves."
All the elves stepped forward as I mentioned them. Their was a good thousand of them. Nearly half of them are on the Second File.
"I only need the Commanding officers to step forward at this time."
This time only a good ninety to a hundred commanders were left. I had a special job for them. I planned on going through the woods with my men.
"What I'm about to ask you you better remember whom you serve. You may think I'm crazy to ask this of you, which I am." I turned to see if they were still listening to what I had to say. A few of them were puzzled. "You may not know this land as I do. I told you that we were going through the Forest of Quar, well I lied. We are about to enter the land of the Guardian. You may remember him for destroying your beautiful city known as Mrae Paja."
Now the elves were afraid of what I told them. I could tell that most of them didn't what to do anything dealing with the Guardian. Of course they wouldn't want anything to with the Guardian. I know that I was asking to much from them, but it is the only chance we had.
The thing that shocked me the most was none of the elves backed down. Not even the Second or Third Ranks. These elves know exactly what we were fighting for. I give them credit for that. But will it be enough to beat the enemy?
"Master Valthor we know exactly what we are getting our selves into. I will make sure that all of the elves will serve under your command. You have my word, to the very end. The elves will do what ever that will need to be done. I don't give my honor for and oath, but my very soul. I vow that until this very end that all elves will help you on your quest. If not then my very soul will go to the Keeper himself."
Their was gasps everywhere amongst the elves. I had tried to stop him but it was too late. Making an oath to the Keeper is good and bad things. Its good because you know that almost always the deed is followed through. It is one of the greatest honors you can get is by someone making an oath to the Keeper. But not many people make that kind of an oath.
Usually they just vow that they would do something. They would make an oath to their honor. Say someone for example like a king, would make an oath to his people. It would be to his title. If he were to break his vow then he would lose his title and everything to his name.
The oath of the person very soul is brave, and an honorable thing to do. Yet it is the worst thing you could do. Say the same king were to make a vow to his people and he would say on his soul that he will do whatever he says he will do. If his oath was broken then he would be immediately sent to the Keeper.
The Keeper is the "keeper" of the people of the dead. Its been rumored that the veil was almost torn and he would be free. The only thing that keeps him in is something known as the Stone of Tears. That is the only thing that keeps him in. If he were to get out then we would all wish that we were dead.
People walked by the commander who gave his oath and gripped his shoulder for strength. Not just the elves did this but anyone who understood their language. People had a grave look in their faces. They feared that the Keeper would come out himself and take him.
I was the last one to go up to him. Everyone was silent as I went up. I just wish he hadn't made this oath. If he...if he didn't full fill the oath, then he will be lost. I have seen a couple of people who made the same oath and failed. I haven't actually seen them leave our world.
"You shouldn't have made that oath Commander."
"It was necessary for me to make sure that my people serve you in any way possible. The Guardian won't be able to scare us off."
"No, it was not necessary for you to make that kind of oath Commander. I know that every man here will serve Quar well."
"But to make sure it is done, I offered my life to make sure that the task was sought out to the end."
"You won't give up your life while I'm commanding this army. What is your name anyway Commander?"
"Commander Prandine First Class of the Royal Army of Quar, The Army of Mrae Sha-Ban, and for the Rebellion of Quar."
more of chapter three in a bit...

hotsauce6548
Nice. I'm liking the new perspective. thumb up

But where did the spaces between paragraphs go? On KMC, they are vital, as they make it so long periods of text don't look like simple and boring blobs of words...

You're getting better with the tenses. There were still mistakes, but I've realized the main source for these mistakes. It is usually when you are explaining something about your world. I understand that you are trying to inform the reader what is going on, or about something new that has come up, but you should still write it in the past tense, as you're main dialogue and action scenes are written in the past tense.

For example:

Their was gasps everywhere amongst the elves. I had tried to stop him but it was too late. Making an oath to the Keeper is good and bad things. Its good because you know that almost always the deed is followed through. It is one of the greatest honors you can get is by someone making an oath to the Keeper. But not many people make that kind of an oath.

Usually they just vow that they would do something. They would make an oath to their honor. Say someone for example like a king, would make an oath to his people. It would be to his title. If he were to break his vow then he would lose his title and everything to his name.

Here is the same piece, in with one tense. (past)

Their were gasps everywhere amongst the elves. I had tried to stop him, but it was too late. Making an oath to the Keeper was a good and bad thing. It was good because you knew that almost always the deed was followed through with. One of the greatest honors you could get was by someone making an oath to the Keeper, but not many people made that kind of an oath.

Usually they would simply vow that they would do something. They would make an oath to their honor. Say someone, for example like a king, made an oath to his people. It would be to his title. If he were to break his vow, then he would lose his title and everything to his name.

That is the same two paragraphs (basically), but the second passage was written all in the past tense. It helps the story's flow and readability, as long as making it less confusing to the reader.

Anyway, the story is becoming interesting, and I'll love to see where it takes us! thumb up

((P.S. - I corrected some of the mistakes in the passage, just in case you were wondering why there were some differences, besides the mistakes within tenses. smile ))

Saratn
sorry...i was worried about the tense i forgot about the spacing. that happens to me a lot. thank you for your corrections. i need more practice still. like i mentioned...first draft...

MerMorgan02
It's awesome!!!! big grin love it. u so need 2 send me a copy when u get it published.

Saratn
don't you worry. i will post the rest of chapter three in a bit.

Saratn
Yet I do the same, and you kneel for me?" I asked incredulously.

"I kneel before a Lord, that is a simple question answered." responded Pradline politely.

"I am no Lord, I too am doing my duty to these people."

"Well you are the one leading us into combat. We have put our lives in your hands and we trust you with the very life that is in your hands. That a Lord has to bear as well. He has the life of his people in his hands, and some people misuse that power. So either way I kneel before you to show you my gratitude for what you have done for us.

"You are the one who made the Rebellion of Quar. Without you, then we would still be cowering in the corners of our homes, letting that filthy scum, Geogon rule us. Without you then Quar would've been lost.

"I too fight for the same cause. But I do not want all the fame and glory that I do deserve. I'm just doing what I have to do for the freedom of the people of Quar. I think that anyone who is in this war or those who are helping the Rebellion, helping the boy Seth, and most of all, the people who have died risking their life for us.

"We need to do the same, and fight for the people of Quar. Even if their is a slight chance that we won't survive. We are a fairly large size of an army, but compared to Geogon's men, we are small. We can't just charge into battle, but we must use our heads if we want to survive.

"All because their army is bigger than us and that they had training their whole life, doesn't mean that we can't win. It just means that we will have a harder time to get to our goal. Yes a few shall shed some blood, and many will die. We all could all die as well. If we were to die, before we get the chance to get to Seth, then he will be our last hope, the people of Quar's last hope.

"I do not deserve to be honored by anyone. I have only done this for my people and countless others. My own father died to save the people of Quar. I in turn will do the same. My father deserves more honor than me. Even though he hasn't fought in as much as me, but he served to save many people. Yet he is not recognized." Pradline finished his speech.

"Your heart is indeed true for our cause, Commander Pradline. I am honored to have you to fight for the people of Quar. Have strength my friend. I hope you will survive to see your father's grave again." I told him.

We had left camp at about dawn.. I only took about fifty men who were to be hidden in the trees, behind boulders, or anywhere where they could be unseen by the naked eye. My plan was simple. I was to go into the enemy territory alone. Their job was to kill anyone who came by. Even if it was any of the men of the Rebellion. If they came through here, then they would be considered traitors and to be executed on the spot. This relied on skill and swiftness.

I was to go in and lure the enemy out. At the right timing the elves will shoot arrows at them, killing them hopefully. The swordsmen are a couple of miles back. It was also my job to lure them to the swordsmen down there. The point of it is to weaken them before they get to the swordsmen. I wasn't really sure of how well the plan was going to work, but we will have to try our best.

I rode my horse through the dense forest not knowing how much further I would have to go until I reached the enemy camp. It was odd that the drows were attacking in fairly large groups. Usually they travel with a couple of them, never in large numbers.

My sword out of its scabbard as I looked over the woods. Nothing was out of the ordinary so far their was absolutely no sign of the drows. My horse started to fret. Something got her attention. I didn't see anything at all. She knew that something was their. Why would she be like that unless something was their and she was scared.

I got off her and started to walk cautiously through the Forest. I heard deep breathing coming from somewhere, but I couldn't tell what direction it was coming from. My knuckles turned white from gripping my sword for to long. My muscles were tense and sweat started coming down my face.

Then I heard movement from behind me. Then it was to my left, to my right and to my front. Whatever it was, it moved awfully fast. Then I heard the creature let out a demonic roar. I realized what it was. It couldn't be though. It was impossible. They were extinct.

The creature leapt out of the trees in front of me. Sure enough it was a Vraal. Vraals have a long tail with "spikes" running down. The whole body was green and it had scales running down his arms back and legs. For feet he had hooves like a horse.

All the creatures do is kill. That is what they were born to do. They are very smart in skills of fighting, but they knew nothing more than that. No one at all has been able to kill a Vraal. No one knows how they died out either. I don't know how he could be here at this very moment.

The Vraal lunged at me. I had barley enough time to evade his charging attack. I took my sword and brandished it to him. He wasn't even scared. He just growled. I had to think of something. But nothing he had would save him. Nothing at all. He knew nothing more about this monster.

He whipped his tail at me. I got hit in the chest by him. It knocked the wind out of me. I slowly got up and went after him for the first attack. I aimed at the tail and hacked it off. The Vraal let out a piercing scream. I didn't even get the chance to block my ears to the scream.

His arm whacked me again in the chest and I went right into a tree. My sword was no longer in my hand. I felt the cool wet blood falling from my head. Everything was spinning around. I had a hard time focusing my eyes. Then I blacked out.

Arrows shot everywhere. Almost all of them hit their target. Drows charging everywhere in either shock, or to find a place to take cover. I made sure that I gave them no chance. Lord Valthor better not have got himself injured. I didn't think I could take the responsibility of taking command over an entire army.

"Commander Pradline, shall I send the signal to the swordsmen?" asked a bowman.

"Yes, and make sure it is high in the sky. It will take them a half an hour at the least for them to get here. Until then I want every elf to have a sword in their hand and to get down their and fight them off." I told them.

"Yes Sir." he said while saluting. I did the same in return. He shot an arrow that was alighted and it flew into the sky. Then he jumped from the tree and landed on his two feet. He ran with his sword in hands shouting the commands that I just gave him.

I kept on firing arrows at the bowmen. Trying to hold them off. I have an excellent shot, but none of the arrows were piercing their armor. I took out my razor bladed arrows and fired at them. It did pierce their armor, but they didn't get to wounded. I had to use my next weapon of choice. I was going to use bandu on them. Bandu is poison that could easily kill a person. When bandu is applied then it is known as a ten-shot arrow.

I woke up and found myself in a small hut. I saw a man sitting in a chair. I couldn't see his face well, because he had a hood on his head. He wore a purple robe. He looked to be eighty or more.

"So you are finally awake. You are fairly lucky that I saved you human." he said in the elven language.

"Where am I and who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"As for where you are, I won't answer. But I had to travel a long distance to get you here. As for who I am, I am the Guardian. From now on, I'm the one to ask the questions. If you don't answer them truthfully then I will give you tremendous pain.

"Why are you here and what was the Vraal after you like that?"

"I, don't remember." I told him truthfully.

The Guardian sent a jolt of lightning through my body. I shouted out in pain. I couldn't move at all.

"I was telling the truth to you, Guardian." I told him through clenched teeth.

"I know you were, I just did that so I could jolt your memory." started the Guardian. "It would take me a few months for me to break you, then I could then get all the information that I need from you."

"Breaking?" I asked him worriedly. I had heard something like that before, but I don't remember.

"Breaking can be used for a lot of things. Mainly to get whatever I need from you. Breaking involves me dealing pain to you. And you would have to bear the pain. For if you don't then you could die. But their is a way to stop the pain. But I will not tell you of it. That is for you to figure out yourself."

"I know of nothing that you want from me..."

"Soon you will." Then he sent another jolt through my body.

Chapter four is called seize at the stronghold. this is one of the longest chapters, so it may take a while to get it all on.

Saratn
Chapter Four
Siege at the Stronghold

The last couple of months were all about training. Emerald and Saphire were doing great. But me and Meghan, we were horrible. Yeah we've improved a lot, but we stink. Of course we take different training classes, but we generally learn the same thing. I've been learning to fight on a dragon with a sword and arrows. Meghan's been learning to do that too, but mostly she's been learning spells that will help her in combat. Busidion was the one instructing Meghan. I had this person who went by the name Narat. He knows his dragons and how to fight...but he spends most of his time with history. All he ever talks about is how the Dragon Warriors came to be, and all that good stuff. We planned going back to Mrae Fortifur. Lord Quzar still hadn't mention what kind of help he needs.

"Seth," said an angry voice, "Get up you useless boy! This is the tenth time this week! I expect better from you. You should know better than to doze off like that! You've been here for over a month! Wait..." started Narat.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. How many times have you said you'll tell Lord Quzar? Hmm...let's see over ten times!" I said.

"But this time I am telling Lord Quzar..."

"Tell me what?"

You should've seen the look on his face. I don't think he was actually gonna tell him but...

"If you have nothing to say I need to take Seth and Meghan to their final tests."

"He's not ready! I have so many to teach him..."

Has any one told him he talks way to much? He needs to learn how to Be quiet!!!

"He's ready." Lord Quzar said.

We left the training grounds "You should go back to your hut while I get everyone else. You have an hour or two. Two the most. See you then." he said.

I saw Meghan at the end of the path. We walked together back to the hut. I opened the door. Meghan went in first. "Hey Meghan do you think we will ever see Mrae Fortifur again? I mean after we are done with the tests?"

"We should be able to Seth. But I don't think it is so likely. Let's say we become full fledged Dragon Warriors. What then?"

"Don't talk that way. We should be able to if we so choose so."

"I know I am just so scared." Meghan started to burst into tears. "I don't know how you can handle it. Your just so brave. I don't know why I decided to come. I haven't been any help to you at all. I might as well have been dead!"

By this time I was next to Meghan trying to comfort her. I don't like it when she get's upset.

"Meghan it's okay. I am here with you until the end. I promise. Meghan we should probably start training for the tests."

"Okay. Thank you Seth."

We went to the training grounds. We mounted our dragon's and started to fight. Only practice fighting. Meghan knew this spell that would dull our weapons. I went for the attack. For some reason though Meghan knew I was going to attack her. She moved to the left while I went about five feet away from her before turning around. Now Meghan came after me. I was thinking of diving down but I don't know what I was doing. I was frozen in midair. My brain was telling me "Go down, come on already go down...too late." the tiny voice almost got to me. I was to late. Meghan's sword hit my left arm. I almost fell if it wasn't for my right hand still hanging on to the saddle. If she hit me any harder I would've fell.

"Nice one Meghan. I almost fell of Emerald."

"Yeah, but you could've easily dodged my blow if you cleared your mind instead of thinking of other things." Meghan responded.

She was right of course. I was thinking of other things instead of the battle. Why else didn't I dive when I could've easily dodged it, and I could've done a counterattack too. I didn't mention this to Meghan though. I think I should've though. I just don't know why I didn't tell her. I have a feeling deep down she already knows what I am thinking of. To her it's easy to figure out anything. She, I bet, can even tell what I am thinking of just by looking me straight in the eye. That's a creepy thought. Her knowing everything inside my head. And the fact I need to 'clear my mind' just to be able to block a simple move like that.
"Hello? Are you still alive in there?" Meghan said deliberately talking slow.

"Yes I am...I was just thinking." I responded to her. Now I have to figure out what to do for my next move. I am now clearing my mind. Whoa! I just got an idea! If it's a good idea...that'll be the first ever in my life. So if I take my bow and arrow, and fire it to the left of Meghan and her dragon; I might be able to distract her while I go in for the attack. That is an awesome plan. I noticed that my sword is now white. I guess that means I feel nothing because I cleared my mind.

"Why are you smiling Seth? I hope you didn't come up with one of your so called 'brilliant plans' again?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I told her. I took out my bow and arrow, and aimed it to the left of Meghan. I shot and fired. It flew just like I hoped. The wind blew the arrow to the right...right towards Meghan. This is better than I had hoped. Meghan dodged the arrow just like I thought she would. I had my sword ready. I flew straight at her. I attacked her on her side. She fell off her dragon. I dove down and caught her with my own dragon. If she had hit the ground at that kind of speed she could have hurt herself really bad. I pulled out of the dive with only seconds to spare.

"Thanks Seth. Now we're even."

"Your welcome Meghan."

"How did you do that move? It's like you knew the wind was coming. I thought the arrow was going to go to the left of me. I wasn't even going to worry about it at all, but that's when the wind kicked in. Then you came to attack me. You caught me off guard."

"I planned all but the wind coming in. So basically that was pure luck." I said. My sword glowed pink. I was embarrassed at that point. Meghan's dragon was heading down towards the ground. That is one of the things we had to teach our dragons is to go down if anything happens to its rider. "Meghan hold on tightly. We're going into a dive." Meghan put her arms around my waist as we headed towards the ground. I pulled up again before we hit the ground. Meghan screamed when she thought we were going to crash. I made Emerald land as gently as she could.

Meghan went to Saphire and we flew right back into the air. I launched Emerald towards Meghan. I swung my sword at her. She quickly moved to the right. Meghan stopped her dragon. I cautiously flew towards her. I stopped right next to her. She came closer to me slowly. Then she kissed me on the cheek. My face turned a light pink. I dropped my sword. It went all the way to the ground. That was a cheap move.

Oh that wasn't the end of it. She flew at me and swung her sword and it hit me on the side. I fell of Emerald just like when Meghan fell off Saphire. But the thing is I taught Emerald a little trick. Emerald dove down towards the ground. Then she shout up and caught me. Meghan wasn't expecting that at all.

I then I made Emerald go towards the ground. Right after we pulled out of the dive I grabbed Drynth and shot back up in the air. We decided to go towards the ground because it was steadily getting dark out. A storm could be coming.

That's when we saw Busidion coming our way. /Get down here now you two./ said Busidion.
When we landed on the ground Busidion had a worried look on his face.

"We're being under attack. It looks like Sorgon and his men were following us. Seth you are not to fight side by side with Meghan you hear me? Lord Quzar doesn't want your emotions to get in the way."

"No! I am going to fight with Meghan. I promised I wouldn't let Meghan in harms way. I am not going to be separated from her. You might as well tell him that. Either that you can forget about us helping you and your people!"

"Have it your way. If and when your emotions get in the way you are going to regret it very bad. Fine you and Meghan are joining Lord Bruenor of the elves. Get going! May you always be protected."

We mounted our dragons. How can we have let Sorgon here to Mrae Ludar. Meghan must've thought the same thing 'cause I saw the look in her face. We both were scared. We took off towards the temple. We saw tons of dragons taken off. A red dragon came towards us.

"Toi lle tel' o'ie ya toi arlavian lye?"

"So what is that suppose to mean?"

"Ahh. You speak native to the others. I asked are you the
ones who are helping us?"

"Yes. This is Seth and I am Meghan. We come from Mrae Fortifur."

"I am Lord Bruenor. This is Flameberg. Now I need to fill you in as quick as possible. Basically we are to defend the stronghold while Lord Rozonious and Lord Zarfor get the others out of here."

"Got it. So where are they?" I asked.

"Over yonder. We already had over a dozen killed. We should get going. You two help the elves on the ground while Busidion's men take the air."

We went towards the ground and dismounted. We rushed to the battle field.

"Seth, please promise me that you will not worry about me if I get injured or worse."

"I promised you..."

"No I want you to promise me this."

"But..."

"Don't worry about me."

"Fine I promise."

We got to the battle field after a few minutes. I pulled out Drynth. Meghan got out her sword. A few people charged at us. I took one guy down with one swing of my sword. I jabbed my sword into this ugly creature. Then I swung my sword and killed another creature. These creatures are wearing black armor. So luckily my sword was sharp. I grabbed the sword the creature had in his hand.

Saratn
We weren't in the battle to long when an arrow whizzed past my head. Up ahead I saw this tall man holding a crossbow. He had long black hair hanging down at his side. He got an arrow ready to fire. He aimed it at an elf who had just got injured. He slowly pulled back on the crossbow and the arrow was shooting towards him. Then without thinking I dove and shoved that elf out of the way.The arrow missed him but it got me in the arm. I looked up and saw that the man was stunned then he quickly changed expressions. He then shot me a twisted smile. It was like he was pleased he got me instead of the elf. I tried getting up but I could not. The guy kept on coming towards me. I was defenseless. He finally got to me. The elf I had just saved stood in front of me. He was now between me and the man. The man had a disgusted look on his face, like his race was superior over elves.

"Out of my way elf!" shouted the man.

"No." he said with out even flinching.

"Then I shall have to kill you as well." said the man with a sound of happiness in his voice. He not only had the chance to kill me, but he also had someone else to kill. One thing I know is that I am not having any fun.

"So be it." said the elf. Man this elf was brave. I didn't get a good look at his physical features because his back facing me..

"Elf this is your last warning...you better get out of my way." the man said with anger now in his voice. "I am growing very impatient with you elf. All I want is the boy."

"Well it looks like you cannot have him." he said to the man.

Looks like the man was telling the truth. He was impatient. He charged right at the elf. The elf hadn't moved at all. He just stood still, not moving a single muscle. I was going to shout at him to move out of the way, but that's when I saw him mumbling. He obviously knew what he was doing.

The man finally noticed, but it was a little to late though. Right when his sword made contact he flew into the air. He crashed right into a boulder. The man got up slowly. He was shocked, angry, and terrified. Of course he didn't back down. Now he had not only me to deal with (which I couldn't do anything) and this magical elf. He grabbed his sword and started to charge again. I looked at the elf to see that he wasn't mumbling...but he was exhausted. He must've drained all of his magic for that. He could no longer protect me, or himself.

I had to get up and help him. He was risking his life for my own. I forced myself up a little too fast.. Pain flew throughout my body. I was about ready to shout out in agony, but then we'd both be dead. I snuck around to a boulder. I quietly made my way to another boulder. I did this until the man's back was facing me. I had to sneak up to him, that was the plan. Their was my perfect opportunity, his most vulnerable spot...his back. I was starting to unsheath Drynth when I realized that it wasn't with me. I was thinking what would I do without my sword. But then I noticed something. There on the ground lying a couple of yards ahead of me was a dead body...and in his chest was a sword. Now the trick is to use a spell that Narat had taught me. See I did pay attention..

"Negham teyiv requa!" I muttered. The sword was floating in the air. I moved my hand towards my body. As I did the sword came towards me.

"Now elf...you are going to die nice and quick so you won't feel much pain." I heard him say.

"No you're the one who won't feel much pain." I said as I jabbed the sharp sword into is back. "You okay?" I asked the elf as I finally look into is face. He's not like an ordinary elf. His skin was purple, and instead of blond hair he had long white hair. He was roughly my size. His catlike eyes shine in the darkness.

"Yeah I am okay thanks to you." he said to me.

"Well then again you also saved my life." I said casually at him.

"You were the one to save my life in the first place." the elf responded. "I am forever in your debt."

"We're even...I saved your life, you saved mine." I said back
to him. I didn't like the idea he had to be in my debt forever.

"You saved my life twice." he said.

"It's not like you didn't have another plan." I said to him trying to prove I really didn't save his life for a second time.

"How would you know?" he asked me defensively.

He had a point their. I didn't even know what he was capable of. Maybe he could've done something else...then again what if he didn't. The weird part about it is we were fighting over who saved who.

"Look...let's put it this way. You aren't in my debt." I said trying to end all of this.

"I like you human. Most humans aren't that kind to Moon Elves. Their the reasons why we don't come out of our village. We only came here so we could help our allies the Wood Elves. Oh by the way...my name is Razar."

"I am Seth of Mrae Fortifur."

"We really shouldn't be in the battle field talking like this. Come follow me." Razar said.

I followed him for a few minutes where he brought us into a cave.

"So your the boy the Wood Elves have spoken about." said Razar rather shocked.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"Your the half human and half elf." said Razar.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked puzzled.

"Your the first person with mixed blood since Blade." he asked with a hint of pride in his voice. Of course he should have pride since Blade is part of the elf race.

"What kind of elf is he?" I asked curiously.

"It is rumored that he is neither Wood or Moon Elf." he said again with pride in his voice. "Hold on...what race of elf are you?" he asked with a different tone in his voice. Maybe he was having second thoughts about me being this Blade person.

"Razar the truth is I don't know what race of elf I am. Let alone I don't even know if I have elf blood running in my veins." I said trying to say it as calm as possible. I was afraid if I said the wrong thing...it might anger him.

"We can find out by Ithrandir." Razar said going back to his casual tone.

"Who's Ithrandir?" I asked puzzled yet again.

"Ithrandir is a great wizard from far away from the land of Quar. Past the elven land...even past the lands of Geogon himself. Of course know one but Ithrandir knows where this land is. It is rumored that a wizard like Ithrandir is in every country..." started Razar.

"Even in Geogon's country?" I asked curiously.

Unfortunately...yes. But from what I understand from Ithrandir is that the wizards aren't allowed to reveal the location of the land they come from. If they do the king of wizards will send them all the way to the gates of underworld. From their the king of the underworld will decide what to do with he/she from their."

Now I am starting to get thousands of questions running in my mind. "Is this king of wizards Busidion?" I asked.

"Busidion of Mrae Theinein? No...but the thing I know is that no one not even the wizards have seen the king." he said. Then he started to laugh really hard. "That no good king of Mrae Theinein being king of the wizards!" Razar said.

"Why do you say that Razar?" I asked getting more and more questions all the time.

"It's because of him us Moon Elves have to stay in our villages. He told Lord Rozonious to drive us out of Quar. Rozonious has been very kind to us before, but something is up." Razar said.

"So you think he is poisoning Rozonious's mind?" I asked confused.

"No, but I think he used magic on him. If I didn't know any better I'd say that Busidion is the wizard for Geogon." he said with a dark look in his face.

"Busidion has been acting weird lately." I told Razar hoping he might tell me more about Busidion.

"How so?" he inquired at me.

"Back near the gates of Mrae Fortifur Busidion said their was a spy from Mrae Fortifur. He had said that Gordon was the spy." I said to him.

"Gordon from the house of Theinein? Can it be that Gordon belongs at the throne of Mrae Theinein? I must warn him quickly. I am afraid that Gordon may be at danger as we speak. I need to go to Mrae Fortifur at once." he said exasperatedly.

"I'll come with you Razar. You'll need a guide to get to Mrae Fortifur by foot." I told him hoping I could at least have a glimpse of Mrae Fortifur again.

"Thanks for the offer, but I know how to get their. Plus who said I am walking?" he asked me.

"You mean...you are the Dragon Warrior for the Moon Elves?" I asked.

"I am not the only one. I am heir to the throne. Their is a king and an heir to the throne for each race." he explained. "Well at least I think."

"My friend...Meghan...she's also a human. That means their will be two heirs of every race."

"No. Meaning either you were chosen to become a Dragon Warrior...or that your friend Meghan is of a different race. Also you could be the missing heir for the Wood elves. I don't mean to be rude, but I need to warn Gordon before it is to late.

I bade him good bye. I decided to return to the battle field to help my fellow comrades. I immediately went into battle. Since I had lost Drynth I had used the sword that I used to stab the human in the back. Boy was I anxious to get into battle. Several of the creatures came at me. The first one tried to jump me. I rolled away and sliced him. Next another swung a sword at me. I blocked it and cut off his hand. He fled as well the others that were thinking about charging at me.

I saw Meghan in the clearing. I fought my way towards her. I was so glad to see her. In her hands she had two swords. One was her own and the other was Drynth.

"Missing something?" Meghan asked jokingly. She handed me Drynth and went back to battle.

One came charging at me. At the last second I held out my sword and he ran right through it. He was dead in an instant. Blood dripped down the sword. I took a dirty cloak out of my pack and cleaned it off.

Hermione202
More ! more ! More ! this is amazing! post more soon please !

Saratn
i will get the rest of chapter four up when i proof read it.

Saratn

Hermione202
More ! more ! more ! I must be getting annoying , but its just sssssoooo good . You REALLY should publish it . big grin

Saratn
Chapter Five
A Warning From the Enemy

Month after month of pain, yet the Guardian couldn't find out the knowledge he was looking for. Everyday when he gives me pain it feels like I'm getting closer and closer to death. One time I just wished that I were to die. But somehow the Guardian managed for me to stay alive.

My memory is getting worse every time he brings me pain. I don't even remember who I am. The only thing I can remember is his name. I don't think that the pain will jolt back my memory. And I yet to figure out how to block the pain.

The Guardian seemed very patient with me. Everyday brought little progress and yet he keeps his anger down to a minimum. I get barley anything to eat and little time to sleep. At night he does something to me that every time I fell asleep I jolt of lightning goes through me. He leaves at night and comes back at day.

The cabin I stay in his filthy and it is terribly small. The cabin is windowless with only one room with no bed. He doesn't leave any food or water when he leaves. He puts something on the door to stop me from leaving, which I think is called a web or something like that.

My arms and legs are stiff from the lightning going through my body. Once in a while I start to get dizzy. When I do start to get dizzy, he stops for what I think is an hour. He must stop when the sun is high in the sky, because that's when he eats. He offers me nothing to eat so I haven't ate in a long time. He gives me usually something small and dry to keep me alive.

"Get up now!" shouted the Guardian. "I have no time for your insolence! If you don't listen to me at once, then I shall give you the worse pain possible."

"P-please M-Master d-don't hurt m-me. I c-c-can't get u-up." I told him with agony.

"Try harder then, you sniveling idiot. I have obliviously been going to easy on you. Maybe I need to give you more pain eh?"

"N-no M-mast..." it was too late to beg him. He sent a bigger bolt of lightning that hit my chest.

I had to gasp for every breath I took in. I was in that much pain. I couldn't even move a single muscle. I was in that much pain. I felt like a cage animal in this small room. No where to go at all. I had no chance of an escape.

"Have you learn your lesson yet?" the Guardian asked me with anger in his voice.

I couldn't answer him. I could feel the words forming at my mouth, but no sound came out of it. I was in that much pain. I felt myself slipping in and out of conscience. Then after a few more struggles of air I blacked out.

When I finally woke up, the Guardian wasn't their. I noticed that I had vomited blood, and that it was all over the floor. None of my wounds healed. I didn't know how long I was knocked out. But I noticed that I had more injuries. That must have been from me blacking out.

I felt like I was going to throw up again. I already lost quite a bit of blood. I tried to stay focused on being conscience. I tried on remembering my name. I had no clue who I was or how I got here. I couldn't even answer one of the Guardians questions.

I felt weak as I tried to force myself to sit up. That didn't work. All it did was bring me more pain. I forced myself to concentrate on something else then the pain. I focused on an image of a woman and three kids. Maybe they were my wife and three children. Two were girls and one was a boy.

The pain slowly ebbed away as the image came clearer and clearer. I had found out what he had meant about their was a way to block the pain. Then I started to remember who I was.

I was Valthor Chuzar, of Mrae Quarathian, leader of the Rebellion of Quar. Then very slowly he remembered who the Guardian was. He was a ruthless person who did whatever he wanted to get something out of someone. He was, as rumored to be once stronger than the Dark One. But the Dark One used a shard to seal his powers. The shard disappeared and was never seen again.

I had fought a Vaar and I lost. If this Guardian hadn't found me then I would've been dead. I was thankful for him about that. Then I focused on the rest of my memory and I shut it away so the Guardain wouldn't get to it. One of his memories has the plans for the Rebellion. He would rather die then give him the information he needed.

The people were tired he knew that, but he had to push them if he wanted them to succeed. That was his training with his men. Brutal torture and lifting heavy things for no apparent reason. He was the Lord of this country and no one had the power to stop him.

He was Geogon the strongest person alive. No on had dared to take him on. No one at all. He has people that are spying on the Dragon Warriors. He knew that the boy Seth, his son was going to be their. That is why he had his henchman, Sorgon the Hunter of Death to follow them.

He was either suppose to take his son, or destroy the Stronghold of the Dragon Warriors. Once they were destroyed, or on his side then he would have absolutely no one to stop him. He loved having the whole country of Quar in his very hands.

A man walked in with purple robes. A wizard. The Guardian. His pupil had returned with some news for him. If it was good news then he won't be angry. If it was bad news, then he would have someone's head. And for the Guardian's sake, he better have good news.

"Have you brought me the information that I want, Guardian?" asked Geogon in the Guardian's native tongue.

"Not really Master, but I have one lead on the Vaar. The Vaar was sent by the Keeper himself."

"WHAT??? The Keeper, that is ridiculous! That means the veil would be destroyed. And that means the Keeper wouild be free from his prison to cast us all to his domain. Is the Stone of Tears gone?"

"I wouldn't know for sure, but I can find out. Is this Keeper that bad?"

"Guardian, have you ever see me worry so much. The Keeper is the only one with more power than I. If he manages to come to this world then I will be better off being dead. Unless some idiot made an oath to the Keeper and he is only after that person.

"Has your prisoner say who he was and what he was doing in your territory, near the camp of the drows?"

It must have been morning, because the Guardian walked through the door. He did not say a word to me at all. I was curious why he didn't start my lessons in pain. Something was wrong with him. I soon noticed that his robe was torn. It took me awhile to adjust my eyes to the light that was coming in.

He seemed to quiet for my likings. He didn't cast a glare at me. He just sat there, drinking his cup of tea. He paid no attention to me at all. He seemed lost in his thoughts. But I wonder what he was thinking. Maybe it had to do with his master. Whoever he was. The Guardian didn't even mention who he was.

"This is the last chance, I'm afraid." said the Guardian breaking the eerie silence. "Before my master orders me to kill you. I do not, and I'm telling you the truth. I do not want to kill you. My Master orders me to do this to stay alive. I know that you have your dignity and your people, but tell me before I have to kill you.

"Who are you and why are you here? Please do not refuse to answer the question. I cannot bear what will happen if you refuse. I just as you want Quar to be free. But my Master, the Dark One, has forced me into his control with one of his spells. I have not found a way to break it. So I had no choice but to join him I you might say was forced into his service."

"I am sincerely sorry, but I can't tell you of the information that you need. I wish that I could tell you, but then it would jeopardize our mission to free Quar. I am deeply sorry, Guardian. Go ahead and do what you must do to me."

"You are an honorable man, whoever you may be. I wish your people good luck in your quest in freedom."

"I will tell you my name...my name is Bouliard." I said, choosing my father's name. "Ruben Bouliard. I guess it will be no harm in me telling you why I am here...I was separated from my people moving on to Mrae Quarathiam to take refuge their while we wait out the war."

"I see." said the Guardian. He must've believed me for he didn't shoot the lighting at me. "Why did the Vraal come after you. Were you in possession of something worth value, for my pet wouldn't go after something unless he either sensed that he was at risk or the person had something of great value with them.

"No offense to you, Mr. Bouliard, but I don't think you were much of a risk to him. I had to heal several wounds. But you did a decent job of cutting his tail off. I had to heal that as well. The Vraal was suppose to be guarding something of great value that belongs to me."

"Yes I had my father's emblem was with me. I somehow lost it in the woods." I told him making another lie. He didn't sense it either.

"Why didn't you tell me of this, I could have spared you all that pain and you could have been gone."

"I feared that if you learned of us moving to Mrae Quarathian then you would have those monsters attack my people. For that is the reason I refused to answer your question. And I am sorry for that Guardian."

"Well I suppose I have to let you on your way. But before you do actually leave, I need to warn you of this...a great and mighty wizard wishes to take over Quar from the Dark One. A lot stronger than the Keeper himself. And that you need to find the Chosen One before it is too late.

"The Dark One has been lurking about near the area you are heading, looking for a way to obtain the Stone of Tears. If he was to obtain this then all will be in trouble. Well at least he isn't using it to free the Keeper. That is the good thing. But he can do impeccable things to the people of Quar.

Saratn
Hermione, I don't find it annoying one bit. I think it is actually nice. I honestly didn't think much people would like it at all. anywho...here is the rest of chapter five.

"I shall give you one more piece of information before you head out, my friend. Do not go to the west. Avoid that area at all costs. The Dark One has something planned and I yet haven't found out what it is. If you do not see me by winter's end, then I want you to go to the great Wizard Ithrandir of the First Order, and give him this message. 'The leaf blows in the wind.' And if he responds with this message, 'For their is a pebble in the pond.' then you know it is him.

"Tell him that the Dark One is growing stronger, and is about to go to the Central part of Quar. Good luck and may your heart remain true."

Before I had left the Guardian gave me back my possessions and told me how to get out of here and how to get to Mrae Quarathian. I hadn't really planned on going there. I had planned on going to see my comrades. I hope that they were still alive. For I don't know if the drows out number them. They are in good hands though. Commander Pradline Second in Command.

Traveling at night is a very dangerous thing to do. Especially in the summer where the worst of the worst monsters come out. But I wanted to catch up with my men. It could be a good hard weeks ride before I got a chance to actually see them. It would be some coincidence if I were to be able to catch up to them.

Something troubled me though. The Dark One was heading to the central part of Quar. But what could be of value to him there? The Guardian had warn him not to go there, but he had to for the people in that area are at great risk.

All of this seemed like a giant puzzle. The veil was nearly torn, and that would mean that the Keeper would be free and would be able to unleash his chaotic power. The Vraal went after him for one of two things. One he was a threat to him. How could I be a threat to a Vraal? I had never fought one before. Then again I could've had something of value with me. But nothing with me isn't that valuable.

After a hard week of riding I found my men in the clearing. They were going towards the north, farther away from the central part. I rode past the men who all stopped to cheer for my safe return. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the front part of the line. Up ahead I saw Second-In-Command Pradline. He was so happy to see me again.

Pradline put his fist over his heart. I did the same back to him. He looked relieved as well as glad. I don't think he liked being in charge of the army. It was a huge responsibility to lead a whole army, and I don't think he was born a leader. Most of the men looked tired from the travel, and less than half of them were beat up pretty good.

"Second in Command Pradline, how have you been?" I asked Pradline.

"We've been traveling for about a month. I had soldiers who stayed behind to tell us if they found you. About a week later the men came back with only your sword. We all feared for the worst. The scouts reported that a tail belonging to a Vraal was found right next to your sword.

"After that we saw no sign of the Vraal. But we noticed something else. A trail that came from someone with magic. We were horrified that someone with magic came through the forest. The only wizard there, according to a source was the Guardian himself. But now we know that he didn't capture you."

I related to him what had happened. He was quiet though most of it. He didn't believe me when I told him that the Guardian was on our side. I had to convince him as much as possible.

Chapter Six
Escape to Mrae Quarathian

" So how are we going to get the book from Hunter?" I asked.

"Don't stupid!" shouted Drave, "Didn't you here what I told you? I made a replica. The real copy is in Mrae Quarathian."

"So we just have to ask for it?" I asked.

"No. We're going to have to steal it." he said.

"When do we leave?"

"As soon as possible."

/All Dragon Warrior's get to your dragons!/

"Oh we have to go." said Safarquorthious.

"you are Dragon Warriors too?" I inquired.

"How do you know?"

"Because I am one too."

"How can some mere boy be a Dragon Warrior? It's like saying Blade will actually come and help us!" said Drave.

"Blade?"

"Blade is a noble person with both human and elf blood. If some one gets Drynth then he shall be Blade. Blade is really more then one person. Once one person dies, a new "Blade" comes in his place. No one has seen him in years. Before you actually become Blade, he or she would have to find the cave where his armor resides. It is said the first Blade fought side by side with Farzous. He took his name from his dragon, which died in his final battle. Like I said only a human with elf blood can become Blade. When that person gets their he is to put Drynth into the statue and if it works correctly then the statue should rise and inside will be the red armor with yellow flames. Of course no one knows where Drynth is..."

"He has it." said Drave simply.

"Are you part elf?"

"I don't know..."

"He isn't!" said Safarquorthious.

"Never mind that let's go." said Drave.
Safarquorthious has long blond hair. he has green eyes and he is fairly tall. Blade is taller than him, but he has short white spiked hair, with blue eyes. How can I be Blade? I am not saying I am him, but that's the thing that's running in my mind. That and that Lord Quzar must've known about Drynth belonging to Blade. According to them Blade is kind of like their god who comes in the time of need. Well I hope that isn't me. I got on Emerald and took off. I also had Meghan on the back of Emerald. Saphire followed. Of course they weren't going to let us escape that easily. The enemies had dragon's themselves. We were in trouble, serious trouble.

"Human, get out of here!" said Drave

"No! I am here to help."

I didn't care what anyone said, I am going to help if they like it or not. I charged right at one of the enemies.

"Get out of here if you want to help your partner." said Drave.

I completely forgot that Meghan was on the back of Emerald. So I listen to Drave and got the heck out of there. If I didn't Meghan probably would've fell to the ground. I am glad he told me twice to leave. Busidion didn't say anything when I flew past him. He must've thought twice about opening his mouth. All I really want is Sorgon the Hunter dead. I just want revenge for Meghan. An arrow whizzed right past me. I turned Emerald around. It was an enemy riding a black dragon.
"Where do you think your going boy?"

"Where ever it is it surely isn't with you."

"Oh so we have a wise guy eh?"

"Let's dance." I said.

I had Drynth ready in my hand. Oh boy my sword started to glow dark red. That isn't good at all. Well at least it isn't good for him.

"In the name of High King Geogon I order you to drop your sword."

"Certainly. I hope you don't mind taking it for me. Just hold on a sec."

"Hurry up I don't have all day."
I swung my sword and knocked it out of his hands. Now he is defenseless. I was about to kill him and I remembered something. My grandfather had said not to harm someone without a weapon. I took out Meghan's sword. This guy was sweating really bad. I mean really bad.

"Defend yourself!" I shouted.

"You fool!" he shouted. He pulled out another sword.

Oh god he had two swords now. I was such an idiot. Ahh well it just makes it much more fun. He saw the smirk on my face.

"Let's dance." I repeated.

I went towards the ground hoping he would follow me in hot pursuit. He did. I landed Emerald on the ground. I jumped off her back. I had Drynth ready. My enemy had both swords in hand. Yeah, I know I am waisting time. Just then I saw a red dragon fly over head.

/Lord Bruenor! Down here! I need your help...hurry./ I said. I was hoping that he had heard me. He did luckily. He landed a foot next to me.

"No fair! You cannot call for help." said my enemy.

"What's the problem Seth?" Bruenor asked.

"Take Meghan please. Fly to Mrae Quarathian as fast as you can. She's dying. No time to explain about it though."

"I will. Good luck to you." said Bruenor. He mounted his dragon and flew off with Meghan on his dragon's back.

"Shall we continue?" I asked.

Of course I didn't wait for him to respond. We both were waiting for the other to make the first move. It was him who made the first move. I blocked the first one and knocked his other sword out of his hand. Now we were even. I stepped to the left then to the right. Then I quickly swung my sword into his and his shattered. At least it wasn't Meghan's sword.

"Three things. One Geogon isn't High King. Second down with Geogon. Last long live High King Quzar!!!" I shouted. I took Drynth and killed him.

That was the first person I had ever killed. Ahh, well. He had it coming. Hopefully no one stops me again. I got on Emerald and took off. I almost pushed Emerald to her limits. Soon later I saw something I didn't want to see. Five dragons were stopping a red dragon. Lord Bruenor! I flew right towards him.

"Halt! No one may pass here without permission!" said a soldier in black armor.

"Yeah like I need permission from you!" I shouted.

I know we were surrounded ten to four (counting the dragons.) So I had to think of something quickly. Nothing. Nothing isn't good. Especially at this point and time. Bruenor had a calm look in his face. How can he be calm?

/Don't worry. I have a plan. It requires you of course./

/Figures./

I was worrying because I didn't know what his plans were to begin with, and the other thing I was worrying about was me being involved in the plan.

"Hey you better let us pass or Lord Blade will have to hear about this!"

Saratn
"Where is he?" asked another soldier

"Him." responded Bruenor and pointed to me.

"Him? Don't make me laugh!"

"Look if you don't let us pass your going to regret it!" I shouted with rage. My sword started to glow red. I was ticked. "This is something your going to wish I hadn't done!!!" I said pointing to my sword.

These guys were scared. Heck I would to if I were them and someone had done what I done. To tell you the truth...I didn't know what I was doing. I, you can say was out of control. I swung my sword at two of the men and...well let's put it this way they were history. The other three didn't back down, because they owe their so-called-High-King. They kept on fighting. Bruenor started to help.

"Do you want to be like them?" I asked angrily. "If not I suggest you back off before I decide to kill you too!"

He backed off. One of the soldiers was even brave enough to come right at me! I took out an arrow and shot it at him and he fell off his dragon. The other two tried to back away. Well I have news for them. They aren't going anywhere. I flew right at them.

"Did you miss me? No...well that's to bad." I stabbed one of them in the heart and sliced the other guy. Mission accomplished.Then all of a sudden I fell...right off my dragon. That is all I remembered.

"Where 'm I?" I asked.

I shot up and looked around. I knew I was looking for someone or something. I saw I was in a room. Someone came in. My heart jolted. It was Meghan! Either that I am dreaming.

"I see your up and about." said Meghan.

"Meghan? How...what?" I was combining two questions at once.

"Don't get all excited. I am okay...if it wasn't for you, Lord Busidion and Lord Bruenor. Other then that I have no clue. Lord Bruenor I am sure will explain everything. I should leave..."

"Meghan I am so glad your still alive! I was so worried about you...hold up, you said that Busidion helped?"

"Like I said I don't know much."

"Where are we?"

"Mrae Quarathian." said a voice entering the room.

"Lord Bruenor?"

"Indeed. So I see you know Meghan is alive and healthy."

"What happen...It seems I don't remember anything."

He started to explain what had happened when I told him to take Meghan to Mrae Quarathian. He got to the part where I was a whole different person.

"What do you mean I was a whole different person?"

"It was like you were possessed or something. It seems like the sword made you into this person who was very upsest with killing."

"What happened after?"

"Enough. High King Quzar is here to speak to you." said the voice I never wanted to hear again. Lord Busidion.

"Seth you do relize what happened to you, don't you?" asked another familiar voice of Lord Quzar.

"Not entirely. How did I become another person?"

"You were filled with anger. Sorgon knew if you had to much anger you would get out of control. He of course wanted you to destroy our men. But also your anger came from another reason that most of us already know. How Meghan got attacked affected your anger a whole lot. He already knows you are the one to be Blade, that's why he told his master Geogon. That is why he's after you. He now is probably going to the shrine where the armor resides. Of course he cannot get it but he can stop you."

"So I musn't go?" I asked.

"It is entirely up to you. If you do go you have my men to back you up. But they can only go as far as the enterance of the shrine. If you don't then Sorgon will be waiting forever. If you do you will help Quar through the toughest times. If you don't we will have to fight the old fashion way. If you do decide to go it is only fair to warn you that you may never be Seth again. The old Seth will disappear forever. And Blade will come take your place. When Blade dies you don't come back out. When you are Blade there is no way back. You won't remember anything. Not even Meghan. The decision is up to you. Of course you will have time to decide. I, I mean we will leave you two alone." With that they left.

"So what are you going to do. Remember if you do decide to go then you won't be able to remember any of this. Not even me."

"I know. If I do though...think of the people I will be helping. I cannot think of myself all the time. But I am not sure what to do. I don't want to be gone forever. I don't want to be separated from you for good. I cannot stand it. I am confused."

"What ever you decide I am with you until the very end. That is my promise to you Seth of Mrae Fortifur." She said. Then she did something I wouldn't have expected in my life...she kissed me. Then she ran off.

Chapter Seven
Take Over
of
Emmar

I ordered them that I didn't want to be disturbed. I told them that I was busy doing some very important work before I had to leave. Yet they didn't heed to what I had to say. I the Wizard Ithrandir of the First Order was not going to tolerate anyone who wouldn't listen to me. And what do I get? People who ignore me, that's what!

"Go away, I told you that I wanted no one to bother me at all!" I shouted at the person at the door. I went back to my reading.

"The magic cannot be simply harnessed. It takes a lot of time for the wielder of the blade to actually be able to use the sword's magic to its fullest potential. Very little has been able to actually make the blade use its dark magic. And know one can help them find it either. They have to figure out how to use the magic themselves.

As for becoming the ancient Blade, well that is another story. Becoming Blade may seem the right thing to do at one point and time, but in reality it is not. The magic of the blade, which allows the wielder to become Blade.

But only should he become Blade if the people of Quar truly needs it. For if he does, the veil could break and the Keeper will be free to do his bidding on Quar. So the reader of this book has to make sure that the person with the ability of Blade, should only become Blade, in dire need.

Another matter that has to be settled if not settled already. The Chosen One hasn't been seen in decades. The Chosen One and the blade were to ever come in contact, then not only the veil will weaken, but it will give the one with Drynth great dark magic. So be weary of these facts Wizard of the First Order. Whoever you maybe, you shall not repeat any of these contents to no other.

Only two other people know of this information. One is the High King, Lord Quzar, and the other is Master Valthor, the writer of this book. So take heed those who read this book. If this book was to get into the wrong hands, then that person can do unspeakable magic.

I had finished the reading which shocked me for the obvious reasons. But Master Valthor knew that one day I would wind up reading this book. I now see why that he told me to make sure that the armor was heavily guarded.

"Wizard Ithrandir, if I may have a word with you." said the same voice that was bugging me earlier.

"What is it, Xugnhua? I told you that I was fairly busy. It better be important, for I need to get leaving."

"A warning has come from the Hunter. He wants us to give him the Book of Shadows. If not then he will kill all who oppose him."

"My, this is important. I want you to do nothing. I mean nothing. Tell no one you saw this letter. For if you do, then you will regret it Xugnhua, do I make myself clear???"

"Yes Wizard Ithrandir. I shall be going now."

I sat there in deep thought. How had he known about the Book of Shadows. No one but me should have known about that. It was only made for me and the Chosen One. Yet he knows about it. No, it couldn't be...he couldn't be the Chosen One. That would explain why that the Hunter knew about the Book of Shadows.

Hunter wouldn't dare to do anything rash. He knows that he couldn't beat me, a wizard of the First Order. So why did he threaten the people of Emmar. Their was no possible way. So I had nothing to worry about.

I had a hunch that I knew how he would be able to penetrate the defenses, but I wasn't sure. He could have had some magic from one of the crystals. If he did, then they weren't safe. So I had to come up with something before it was to late. Though people don't trust wizards, so he won't be of much use.

Since the Great War of Emmar, people have been avoiding anything that had to do magic. The war was between the Wizards of the East and the power hungry Humans of the North. The humans got jealous that the wizards had more power than basically anyone in Quar. They were afraid that we would come and take their land away from
them.

I had told the other wizards of what I knew. They just stood their and laughed. One of them had said to me, 'Humans are 'fraid of magic. They think that every Little thing is magic. So now they want to get rid of it. Magic isn't something you can get rid of over night. You need not to worry of this war, for it will never come.'

Only if he knew my secret at the time. He would soon learn to listen to me. I plan on revealing my secret when I warn the people of Quar the dangers that are soon to come. The wizards would obviously would believe me, for I was right about the war, so now they would have to believe me now.

There was a long bang coming form outside of the castle. I shot up quickly, becoming very nervous. I feared that the worse has come to pass. He, the Hunter of Death was here in Emmar. I am to weak to face him head on. I had to think of a better way of getting rid of him. I could go back into hiding, but what good would that do? Quar needs me, and I can't afford to go into hiding when so much is at stake.

Saratn
The door opened once more. A young man came in. He was no more that twenty. He looked like a wreck. bruises everywhere on his body. His clothes were torn into shreds. He was panting heavily. Sweat beaded down his face. I could tell that he was trying to say something. But nothing came out. He soon collapsed to the floor. I rushed to his side right away.
"W-w-wizard Ith-ithrandir, h-h-he is h-h-here." the man said quickly.
"Who is here?" But I never got anything out of him. He died in front of me. I knew who he was talking about. The wounds on his body were the markings of Sorgon. the Hunter.
I grabbed my sword, and wizard's staff. How dare Hunter come to Emmar, when he knew that I, Wizard Ithrandir of the First Order would be here. I ran out of the castle to see the worse sight ever. Emmar was in flames. All life was gone. The people were still alive, but severely hurt.
'Sorgon, ettul ar' anta ami ve' za makil!'
"A Istar Ithrandir, nostale en' lle na ettul!
"Din Sorgon! Mani emlle meme' Emmar?"
"Tel' Parma en' daeor."
"lle nacil caelta, Faran!"
"san' amin caern zada lle ten' ta"
"ikotane na ta!" I said with pride in my voice.
"lle will rato yelamin amin heru!" he said in a smug voice.
"niale" I shouted to him.
Sorgon pulled out his sword as did I. He charged at me.
"er men n' rehtona Tel' Parma en' Daeor will na amin!"
Sorgon was quicker than I was with a blade. Their was no way that I would be able to beat him. He is the Dark Lord's best henchman.
"Tel' Mon Heru will na saesa yassen amin ero amin teg man ro memor, Istar Ithrandir!" started Sorgon. "San Tel' palurin will na e' Tel' Mon Egaor ero au!"
"Amin mazada sinome na tampamin ar' Tel' Mon Heru. Vee' ann vee' amin mazada za Istar en' Tel' Yeste Redro lle caern ilteg Tel' Parma en' Daeor"
Our fight continued on. He had more energy than I did. I was getting too tired to carry on with the fight. I couldn't hold on much longer. I could use a spell that makes me disappear, but what good will that do? But it was the only way to escape.
"Esgal amin!" I muttered, then I vanished.
"Where did he go?" shouted the Hunter in rage.
"You cannot see what it is not there. Try as you might, you cannot see me unless I wish to be seen. I am still here, but you are unsure of youself." I said to him.
"You cannot hide from me old man. I am the best hunter out there, and if your little tricks will save you, then you shall deeply regret it." said Sorgon.
"Is that so?" I asked him with serene curiosity. "C'jav istong vrowdor e' quondo..." I muttered the same words over and over again. A ball of light started to wax in my hands, but my energy started to wane. This was my only chance to survive, and to make it out alive. I kept on chanting until the ball was big enough. The Hunter didn't know what he had gotten himself into. But then...
"Vel difrow gauj va' de'lat xout." said someone walking into the battle. I was thoroughly shocked at who was chanting. It was Busidion of the Second Order. He kept on chanting, which soon made my ball of light into nothing. I was out of energy, I couldn't use much more magic. I would need to save it if I gathered enough magic.
(not finished with this chapter. i will post it when it is done)

Chapter Eight
A Traitor Disguise

With all that has happened in the past four months from leaving Mrae Fortifur until now. I had to make the biggest, I mean the biggest decision in my life. I had to choose to become Blade and disappear forever, or I can let Quar suffer and try to defeat the enemies the hard way. That means I am giving up my life so others can live. I am sure all the other Blades' had gone through the same thing. But how would Meghan feel if I did this. We had been friends for most of our life. I don't want to make her upset. That is the last thing I want to do. One thing is for certain...I had to stop Geogon, Sorogon, and his men. No matter what they need to go down. With those thoughts in my head I fell asleep.
I had several different dreams. All were about me and my decisions. One of the dreams went like this:
"Lord Quzar...I had made my decision. I am going to become Blade. Where is Meghan so I can tell her?"
"We cannot find her any where Seth. All we found was this letter:
Dear Seth,
I hope you will make the right decision. I left so that you won't make a delay with your decision. I think this is the best way for both of us. I guess this is farewell Seth. I will miss you, and that I will never forget you, but you'll forget me. Goodbye Seth the Dragon Warrior. Good luck in the after life. I hope we meet again.
Love,
Meghan

This cannot be happening. Meghan's gone...I am never going to see her again! Am I really making the right decision?
Here is another dream...
"Meghan...I have made up my mind. I am not going to become Blade. I don't want to forget or disappear for ever. I hope you understand."
"Of course Seth...I told you it was up to you. "
Suddenly everything disappears. I am sitting in a chair.
"Lord Seth! I have bad news for you. I am afraid Lady Meghan has just died in combat against Sorgon. We are very sorry, very sorry deeply."

I woke up in an instant. Oh man this is messed up. I have to make the biggest decision in my life. This decision is going to effect all of Quar. I heard voices outside my door.
"Quiet you idiot! Make sure you take the right person. Geogon wouldn't be happy if we didn't bring back the girl." The voice was so low I could not tell who was talking. I heard footsteps leaving the corridor.
Oh no their trying to kidnap Meghan. I have to do something fast. I grabbed Drynth I quietly opened the door. Two people were opening another door.
"Hold it right their you two! You cannot just trespass into someone's room without permission, let alone knocking on the door. Have you heard of that?"
"Hey boy you better go back to sl..." said one of the men
"Boy? Oh you got it all wrong. If I was a boy do you think I am capable of wielding a sword?"
"No." he said
"I thought so."
"Get him!!!!!!!" yelled a high shrill voice. "Stop him at all costs! Whatever you do...don't get him angry!"
They didn't move a muscle. They were confused at their boss's instructions. I am sure they didn't want to.
'Uh...I don't mean to be rude and all, but I think that means now!"
That did the trick. They charged right at me. I moved at of one of the guy's war path.
"Ladies first!" I responded.
I turned around and started to duel the other guy. He looked very scared. He thrust his sword at me. I blocked it. Then I returned the attack. I decided not to kill him. I took four daggers from him.
"Do you mind holding this for me? No? Good." I forced him to hold Drynth and knocked him out with my fist. "Good night."
"I made him stand up and threw the four daggers at him so he could not escape. Now for the other guy. I turned around and expected him to charge at me...but he wasn't there. Oh god...Meghan!!!"
"you are too late boy!" said the missing man. "We got what we want. So scram!"
Remember how the high shrill voice said and I quote "Don't get him angry!" Too late for that. I am already angry. I was burning with rage.
"Let her go!" I said through clenched teeth.
I was changing again...and that isn't good at all. I am going to get out of control. My sword is a deep dark red. This guy didn't know what was coming because he didn't look the least bit worried at all.
"Don't say I didn't warn you!" I shouted. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?
"Forget the kid get the heck out of there!" shouted the high pitched voice. "I'll deal with him personally."
The man I was fighting started to run. I was going to go after him when a figure jumped right in front of me. His face looked awfully familiar. Wait a minute! That was Lord Busidion right in front of me! That meant he was the spy...but how come Meghan said that Gordon was the spy?
"Give up Busidion...you know you cannot beat me! I should've known from the start. You saw Drynth and you were scared. Everybody else who saw Drynth under Lord Quzar's rule wasn't scared at all. Oh but you were, oh yes you were. I saw fear in your eyes. You must know magic or something because how you controlled Meghan was brilliant!"
"So you finally found my true loyalty! That my friend was only the beginning. You see we're planning to take over Mrae Quarathian and even remake Mrae Shovon and work from their to rule all of Quar. Your just a pawn in the way of our plan. Once we get rid of you then...checkmate!"
"You think it will be that easy to get rid of me? Think again!"
Busidion pulled out his sword getting ready for a battle.
"Oh we'll see." he responded.
Normally I would've been backing down, but remember that I cannot control myself. Instead of waiting for him to charge...I decided to. I swung my sword at Busidion. He dodged and then tried to attack me. That was way to close for comfort. I swung at him again, Yet for some reason it didn't surprise me... he dodged the attack again.
"Give up Seth!" shouted Busidion.
"Seth? I think your mistaken. Seth is no longer here. Blade is now taking over. So I would be scared if I were you!" I shouted.

Hermione202
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOrE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ! I NEED MORE ! THIS IS SSSSOOOO GOOD . You're what i call a real author ! I can't stand the suspence !

MerMorgan02
Yeah, what Hermione said. big grin thumbsup

Saratn
Hermione, take a deep breath now...i will post more in a few...sorry to keep you waiting.

Hermione202
lol , Ok , good . big grin

Saratn
"Your joking...Blade hasn't shown up in..." started Busidion.

"Well there is three different possibilities. One I am part elf and human, two I have Drynth, and three I am destined to destroy all who go against Quar!" I shouted once again at him.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you later...I've got all I need here."

"What Meghan?" I asked, "Well either way I am going to rescue her. So I would back down. All who decides to get in my way shall be killed." I shouted with rage towards the traitor,

" Kid, do you honestly think I am scared of you? Well you got something going in your thick head of yours. I am not scared of you at all. Even if you may be the so called Blade. Now if you excuse me." He said.

I stood my ground. I wasn't about him escape. Not at all. Even if I have to kill him so be it. That's what I am ready to do to him. Kill him.

"What's going on?" asked a sleepy Meghan.

"Busidion is trying to kidnap you!"

"What?" she inquired confusedly.

I started to walk up to her.confusedly

"Not another step or your girlfriend will get it!" Busidion said as if he forgot that Meghan was their.

"You better not harm her or you'll get it." I said.

Now he was ticking me off. every time I talk to him I get angrier. That isn't good.

"Now what is poor Seth going to do now???" asked Busidion.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not Seth!" I was going all out. "I am Blade the Dragon Warrior. I don't even know who this Seth person is. Not to mention you or that girl you have their. All I know is that you have to be stopped." I shouted.

"What do you mean you don't even know who I am Seth of Mrae Fortifur! You've been having to many dreams...oh no...it cannot be what Lord Quzar said...it cannot be..." Meghan said in a quivering voice.

"That old coot is still alive? I thought I killed him." I shouted.

"What do you mean you already killed Lord Quzar?" asked
Busidion.

"What do I mean? I mean he's Geogon. I killed him along time ago. How can he survive from that?"

"Him being High King Geogon...don't make me laugh!!!"

"He isn't and will never be high king!" said Meghan.

"You should learn to keep quiet little girl!" shouted Busidion.

"JUST LET HER GO NOW!!!" I yelled. He got me to the point where I don't even know what I am doing.

"You and what army? No one's here to help you! No one at all!" said Busidion.

"It's not like you have men with you!" I shouted at him.

"I wouldn't say that!"

All of a sudden men appeared from the shadows. There was about a good twenty-five men. This isn't going to be a very good ending at all. It's either me or them. Them.

"Bring it on!!!" I shouted.

"YOU HEARD HIM!!!" shouted Busidion in his high pitch voice.

All of them came at me at once. This was perfect. "How come you didn't invite us?" asked a voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember? It's Sarfor! And I brought some pals of mine. Drave, Bruenor, and Razar."

"Why are you here?" I asked as I fought some of Busidion's men from me.

"We're your back ups! We've been shadowing you just in case." said Sarfor.

"Whatever." was all I could say.

We fought the men as best we could. It was no use.

"Have a good time Blade! Oh I forgot...Blade and friends!" he exclaimed. He was running towards the door.

I could not let him escape. Especially with Meghan. I found out I could not go through them so the best thing I could do was go up. I jumped over several men and landed up on a catwalk. I was trying to run quietly but that didn't work out really good. Luckily there was to much commotion in the hall. I am surprised that the people in the castle didn't wake up. Busidion was ahead of me by a long shot. But then I heard a voice

"And where do you think you are going with Meghan?"

I was now walking slowly to find out the person looked vaguely familiar. I've seen him some where but I cannot remember. Hold up that's Geogon! Geogon is here inside the castle! I walked between Geogon and Busidion. I jumped down.

"So Geogon welcome back!"

"Seth I am not Geogon." he said simply to me.

"IT'S BLADE! MY NAME IS BLADE! I am NOT THE BOY YOU CALL SETH! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SETH IS! ALL I KNOW IS THAt you are GEOGON AND YOU TWO NEED TO BE STOPPED! SO IF YOU DON'T MIND HANDING THAT GIRL OVER HERE AND I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH LESS PAINFUL!"

"Calm down Blade. Look at the logic here. I am trying to stop Busidion. Do you think if I was Geogon I would be letting you live?" I wouldn't think so." said Quzar. "Now hand over Meghan and we will spare you your life." said Quzar.

"Or I can kill you. It's your choice. But you better make it quick. I am growing impatient over here. So make it quick. you are lucky I'm being so generous. Usually I am not this kind towards my enemies. Either way you are going to hand over Meghan." I said. Really does he think he can beat me? That is never going to happen. If he does...then you knows what happens.

"So you think you can kill me? Kid you have guts to try and stop Geogon's best warrior."

"Don't make me laugh!" I said.

"He isn't lying Blade." said Quzar. I searched is face to see if he was telling the truth. Well he was looking very scared. So that means he's telling the truth. "He has dark magic that can do a lot of magic to not only Quar but to Dravious and Zargon as well."

"What are those places. I never heard of them before."

"Dravious belongs to the elves, and Zargon belongs to Geogon."

"For once the old fool is right.. I have so much magic my master is afraid that I'll destroy his land. Now for the real show. avaraga gezara..." started Busidion.

"Get yourself and Meghan out of here Milord. Hurry. I cover for you." I said.

"Seth, is that really you? Please tell me it is."

"Meghan it is me. But you need to get out of here...please. Meghan if you don't make it out of here I need to tell you something...I really care for you..." I started.

"I know that already." she said.

"Let me finish...Amin mela lle, Meghan. Now please get out of here. Hurry. This maybe the last time we see each other."

While this was being said Busidion was still saying the incantation.

"avaraza gezara, avaraza gezara, avaraza gezara" shouted Busidion.

A blast of reddish orange. came flying at Meghan. I ran in the way of the spell. My sword was somehow stopping the spell from hitting me.

"WHAT???" shouted Busidion.

"G...give up B...Busidion you k...know that y...you cannot beat me!!!" I said.

By this time Meghan and Quzar had escaped.
"Oh you think you've beat me boy I think we'll have a better battle where you'll lose! Tvasa reforty ghive reas dorte!" he said then vanished.

All I know is that all of my energy is drained. I was ready to faint. Which I did. That was all I could remember.

Chapter Nine
Razar's Tale

Talk about a rude awaking. I look up to see Meghan on another bed sleeping. She looked peaceful lying there. Her face looked beautiful as the sun shined on her face. I think she noticed that I was staring at her. She shot up instantly.

"Oh Seth finally you are awake. I was so worried about you. You've been asleep for several days now. I haven't left your side at all for anything." she said. She ran over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. All I could do is to give her a hug back. I then tried getting up but I fell back down in pain. I didn't even realize I was in that much pain. I was sore all over.

"Are you okay Seth? I thought you would know you would be in pain after all of that. You were so brave doing that. The thing I don't get not even Lord Quzar is how you got back to your normal self. When you were Blade I was so scared that you'd never come back. The thing Quzar doesn't get is how you stopped the most powerful spell. The spell drains all of your energy and drains it into him Your sword blocked the spell. Also we don't get how you survived from that powerful spell from one of the best warriors of Geogon's."

"I don't get that either. Don't forget Hunter either. He's still out their."

"Which reminds me...someone by the name of Razar wishes to see you. Do you know each other?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah I do. Can you get him for me?" I asked Meghan politely.

She was only gone for a few seconds. I guess he was waiting outside the whole time. I was anxious to see him again. It's been awhile since I last saw him.

"Hello again Seth of Mrae Fortifur." said the cheery voice of Razar.

"Same to you to Razar." I responded. "Why don't you take a seat?"

He sat down. I was so glad to see him again.

"I heard everything about what has happen to you. Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes I am Razar. What about you and your trip to Mrae Fortifur?" I asked.

"I guessed you'd be wanting to hear about that. You might as
well get comfortable it's going to be a long story."
Meghan got up and headed for the door. "You don't have to leave...since some of this pertains to you Meghan." said Razar politely. Meghan nodded to him and she sat down.

"I hope you remember what we were talking about the day I left." he started.
"Of course we were talking about Gordon of Mrae Theinein." I responded back to him remembering that all to clearly.

"Don't you mean of Mrae Fortifur?" Meghan asked puzzled.

"Razar told me he is the heir to the throne of Mrae Theinein." I told Meghan explaining what Razar told me.

"He isn't heir to the throne...Meghan is the heir to the throne at Mrae Theinein. Gordon is Meghan's Uncle." Razar told us. I was stunned by the news. I never thought Meghan didn't have human blodd in her. "Gordon is now king of Mrae Theinein." Razar finished.

"Why doesn't my mother or father want the throne?" Meghan asked curiously.

Hermione202
more ! more ! i need more ! big grin

Saratn
coming right up...

Saratn
"That I do not know." Razar said answering Meghan's question. "The thing is Gordon isn't at is hut. The people of Mrae Fortifur said he had fled weeks before a stranger came into the village."

"That had to be Busidion!" I shouted with excitement. I really hope some time soon we can catch him.

"No...but the mysterious person fitted the description of Sorgon. The thing is no one recognized Sorgon until he left the village. Then I decided to leave the village. I then decided to go to Emmar in search of Ithrandir the wizard of Quar of whom I mentioned to you prior to our previous last encounter. Now mind you when I say this. It had been a week before I last saw you. When I had got their I saw the thing I feared the most. Geogon's men were in Emmar. Right when I entered the country I was throne into prison by one of his men. I was only their for an hour or so when a man came in. He wasn't like the other soldiers. He was far from them.

This person I speak of had long white robe on. He must've had noble blood running through his veins or something. How else could he get past Geogon's men? In his right hand he had a long brown staff. On the top of the staff was this red crystal of Quar. I knew instantly that this was Ithrandir. I bowed my head immediately.

He responded by saying this 'Now is not the time to show respect. Do you know how to fight?'

'Fairly good...I also know a couple of spells.'

'Good. Now we have to hurry out of here.' he unlocked the iron gate and let me out. He picked up a sword from the ground. Ithrandir thrusted it into my hands.

'Be ready to fight as soon as we get out of here.' when he had said this he unsheathed his sword and kicked open the door.

This had startled some of the men outside. They charged at us. I moved out of one of the men's way. While Ithrandir stood his ground. He swung his staff at one of the men and knocked him backwards. He twirled the staff round and round hitting several guys at once. I wasn't doing as good as him. Mind you I can hold up a fight fairly good...but not to his standards." he added as he told about the fight. "I killed several people. I had decided to save my stronger spells for later just in case. Ithrandir had so many coming at him. He had muttered something like this:

'Gwvestio dwer zesti.' he had his sword next to his body. He slammed his staff down on the ground. I swear the ground had swallowed the men. Then the ground closed right back up again. This wizard was defiantly on our side. No questions asked. Since I had stopped one of the men had snuck up on me. I had muttered the spell I had used earlier when I had first met you. He flew back at least a good fifty yards. Ithrandir smirked at me. It seemed like he was impressed on what I did.

'We cannot afford fighting in this battle anymore. We need to get out of here. Get your dragon.'

I had obeyed him. I called her name in my head. She came right away. Ithrandir walked over a few yards to something I hadn't seen before. It was a white dragon. We mounted our dragons and flew away from Emmar."

"Hold up...didn't you say Dragon Warriors are either lords or heirs to a lord?" I asked him.

"Yes but what does that have to do with this?" Razar asked.

"It may be the answer to his either the heir or the lord of the
wizards." I told him.

"That's possible...either that he could be the heir to the throne of Quar." Razar said.

Meghan was quiet throughout our discussion. I wasn't sure if she understood what we were talking about or not. That was the hard part about this discussion, either take the time to explain what Razar was talking about. Or I can always let him continue because I have a feeling that he wasn't done with is tale.

"So we traveled for a long time." continued Razar with the tale. "I hadn't figured out where we were going at the time. Of course all I was doing was following Ithrandir. We stopped once only. He hasn't spoken a single word to me. He just kept to himself the whole time. That was fine and all, but I wanted answers. So I asked him:

'Ithrandir, would you mind telling me what is going on?'

'Geogon's men are finally rising in power. I am afraid my country Emmar is lost. War has break-in out throughout Quar. I had known about this for awhile, but I didn't know it wouldn't be this great. I am afraid the people of Quar set aside their differences.' explained Ithrandir.

'We can thank Lord Busidion of Mrae Theinein for that.' I said gruffly to Ithrandir.

'Busidion? Oh no...this is worse then I had ever feared. He knows of the Council of Mrae Ludar's plans.' he started.

'I am afraid the Council at Mrae Ludar may have fallen by now.' I said to him.

'Go on.' he said to me.

'Well Sorgon followed this boy named Seth of Mrae Fortifur to Mrae Ludar.'

'So it is his fault that Quar has gone into this war.' he said angrily.

'Actually Ithrandir it's quite the opposite. The elves, both Wood and Moon elves think that this boy is the heir to not only Rozonious of Mrae Fortifur, but heir to Blade.'

'Impossible...that means he would have to have the sword Drynth in his possession.'

"He does Ithrandir.' I told him.

'We must stop him from becoming Blade.' Ithrandir had said quickly.

'Stop him? If we stop him then we have no chance against Geogon the ruler of Darkness. It's like having the whole country of Quar committing suicide. I thought you were the wizard of Quar. If you are then you aren't doing a very good job of it then! I am sure even Busidion will realize this...that you aren't brave enough to trust the boy with Drynth!'

That got him real angry. I shouldn't 'ave got him so angry, He moved so quickly that I barely even knew what happen. He tripped me with his staff and unsheated his sword. He pointed it right at me throat. He said these words that I'll never forget in me whole life... 'You ever judge my judgement again...I'll use a deep dark magic on you that makes you feel like you were dead...after awhile I might spare you the agony of pain by decapitating you so slowly. I'll enjoy every single minuet of it. So you've been warned. I know exactly what I am doing. Now we better get going then.'

We continued for a few more days. Me bearing his words in me head. I never meant to insult the man. But he hadn't any right of judging you like that Seth...you know what I am talking 'bout. You 'ave done so many great deeds for me in such a short time."

"So he tried to kill you?" Meghan asked horrified.

"Yes ma'am. And he wasn't joking either. Me 'ave to be more careful with this wizard person. Me don't want to get in any more trouble than what I am already in."

"So Razar why isn't he here right now?" I asked with puzzlement.

"Well I didn't exactly finished me tale...but I'll make it nice and short...

Ithrandir wasn't in a good mood for a few days, but i made the best of it. I didn't really like this guy, especially since he tried to kill me.

'We really need to make haste.' Ithrandir told me in a worried voice. 'Maybe it would be better if we flew out of Emmar then to walk. Call for your dragon Razar.'

I obeyed him. Me dragon wasn't that far from us. I didn't here him call his dragon, but then I saw it. Near a tree was the most beautiful dragon I ever saw. This dragon was a bright white. Her delicate wings were about to spread out to fly. I am no expert on dragons, but this dragon is probably the only white dragon of its kind. Then he told me to come here. He said we'd meet again real soon."

Someone entered the room right when Razar finished his tale.
"Welcome back Seth. And I want to thank you for what you did back their, but I would like to ask you one thing. Please don't become Blade." said Quzar.

"Hold up...you said it was up to me to decide if I want to become Blade the Dragon Warrior. Now you are forbidding me to become him. What's your deal?" I asked.

"you are not ready." he said.

"I saved your skin back their. Doesn't that prove I am ready. If that doesn't I don't know what will prove it to you. Do you want Quar to be saved?"

"Yes...but not by you."

"What do you mean not by me? You are one twisted dude. First you wanted my help, then you tell me it's totally up to me, and now you are forbidden me from helping...and why?" I asked.

"Because you are not ready!" shouted Quzar. Whoa! Someone needs to learn to calm down.

"Seth it's all right, now you don't have to..." she said as she put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"No," I said as I gently took her hand off my shoulder. "You don't get what I am saying...I am not saying I am going to help, but what if I wanted to, how can I if he forbids me from helping? Now if I am going to help you certainly won't stop me?"

"You want to bet? I can send you into the dungeon."

"Go ahead...send me to the dungeon...just remember one thing, don't get me angry!" I said.

"Seth...please...I am begging you...don't go their." Meghan said pleadingly.

"Meghan don't worry about me...I know what I am doing. Everything will be all right."
"O...ok...okay. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I don't want to lose you..."

"So you don't want me to become Blade?" I asked.

"Well, no...but like you said you cannot always think of yourself. As much as I wish everything could be back to normal...we both know that won't happen. So what I think is that you should do whatever you want." Meghan said. With that she left.

Hermione202
That was great(obviously) !

Saratn
thanks, i am editing some more, and then it should be up.

Saratn
NOTE: Chapter Ten coming up will be edited, and a new character will be added instead of Traja. Her name will be Morianna, she is a water nymph with the ability to bend water at will. she has brown wavy hair that is usually braided behind her back. She has amber eyes, and is tall and willowy.
And I will like to thank MerMermorgan for this character. she is the one who made up the name and the description, and Morianna will soon become a main character. And also i would like to thank my two friends, Mermorgan and Hermione for reading this and giving their opinions. and last their is Hotsausce, who has been giving me pointers to improve the story.

I was about to run after her...but I didn't. For some reason it felt like I didn't want to have company right now. But of course no one ever listens...

"Seth...if you really want to become Blade...then you should see a wizard by the name of Ithrandir of Emmar. He will help you make that decision. you are going to need to fly just to get their all the way..."

"If I go...can Meghan come with me?"

"Of course Seth...isn't that answer pretty obvious?"

"All right...I'll go. I need to find Meghan."

I ran out of the hall in search of Meghan. I basically gave up. I had searched every single room but...I ran to Meghan's room. She was on her bed crying. I didn't know why.

"Meghan are you all right?"

"Oh Seth I didn't hear you come in..."

"Meghan you don't look so good."

"I am...okay..."

"Meghan you aren't...I know you way to good for you to say you are okay. I was going to tell you we were leaving...but I insist that you stay here in Mrae Quarathian."

"No Seth I am going with you." Meghan responded.

"No!" I shouted.

"It isn't up to you if I go or not!" she shouted back.

"If you do come you are going to have to protect yourself. Don't expect my help Meghan...it'll be your fault if you get into harms way."

"I am not a baby Seth!"

"I never said you were one..."

"you are treating me like I am a baby!"

"All I am trying to do is keep you out of harms way..." I started.

"I can defend my own self Seth."

"Well at least I saved your skin several times before!"

"you are not the only one who saved someone!"

"Like who?"

"I saved you several times before as well."

We kept arguing back and forth. I know this isn't a good thing to do. We have to get to that wizard and all we're doing is arguing.

"Seth, if you don't want me to come I might as well say good-bye and just fly right home to Caer Fortifur and forget about you." Meghan said as she took off.

"Wait Meghan!" I shouted.

"For what? You tell me why I should wait? You don't want me to come so why should I wait?" Meghan inquired.

I could not respond to her. She had made a good point. "I thought so Seth." she responded softly. She turned around and left.

I didn't stop her...she wants to do this then she can...I am not going to stop her anymore. I walked back into the throne room. Lord Quzar was waiting for me inside.

"Where's Meghan?" asked Quzar

"She's not coming." I responded.

"I see..." started Quzar

"So when do I leave?"

"After you get some rest."

"I will later." I said.

I left him in his chamber. I had serious thinking to do. Especially on the behalf of Meghan...I know exactly who I should ask for help...I haven't seen them for awhile...but it's worth a shot. I ran down into the hall where we ate. Of course I saw them eating.

"Drave, Sarfor, Razar, Lord Bruenor... I need your help really bad." I said.

"What is it Seth?" asked Bruenor.

I filled them in quickly of everything since Busidion...even though they knew about it.

"Of course we'll help you. Elves don't back down for not even an ally let alone a kinsmen. I am sure Rozonious will be more than willing to help. I'll go find them...in the mean time go and find Meghan and apologize to her. You know she is your most valuable friend Seth...you don't want to lose her." said Bruenor with a wink.

"you are right Lord Bruenor...and thank you." I said and left. He was right. I was acting stupid. I am losing my most valuable friend.

I ran to her room and found her gone. I ran all over the place looking for her. I could not find her anywhere. I decided to go to my room to clear my head. I looked at a note that was on my bed. it said this:

Dear Seth,
I hope you will make the right decision. I left so that you won't make a delay with your decision. I think this is the best way for both of us. I guess this is farewell Seth. I will miss you, and that I will never forget you, but you'll forget me. Good-bye Seth the Dragon Warrior. Good luck in the after life. I hope we meet again.
Love,
Meghan

Chapter Ten
Traja, Hunter, and the Dark One

It was the same exact note from my dream...that isn't good at all...especially since my dreams never come true until now...I had to do something. I had two choices. Go after Meghan or let her be. It was up to me. Or I could find Bruenor and ask him what I should do. That is what I did. I walked outside to the grounds where I saw everyone was their. They are acting like nothing in the world matters right now. Not like we are about to plunge in a big war or anything like that. Lord Bruenor must've sensed me coming because he turned right when I stepped on the lawn.
Weeks gone by without much event. I decided I would go without them to Emmar. Along the way I had to stop at Mrae Fortiufr. But it wasn't the same village that I grew up to. People were in chains everywhere. A Varder came up and tried grabbing me.

"So, we finally caught you...where have you been hiding all this time?
"I guess you should have found a way to find out where I am going to be at every moment...don't you?"

"Enough talk! Strip him of his weapons, and then take him to the dungeon with the other one." The guard took Drynth and my other weapons from me. Then he dragged me to the dungeon. I was in the cell with someone I have never seen before. It was a young girl inside the cell.

"Get in their boy!" shouted the Varder.

He shoved me inside the cell where the young girl laid. She woke up when I hit the ground. The girl had long purple hair, with
glittering blue eyes. She was dressed in these filthy rags.

"Are you okay?" asked the girl.

"Y-yes I am." I responded back to her.

"What are you in here for?" she asked.

"Sorgon the Hunter's men captured me when I got into Mrae Fortifur. You see I am looking for my friend. She has long dark blond hair with deep blue eyes."

"Yes I have seen her. She was here about a day ago. Why was Sorgon after you in the first place?" she asked me.

"Well I just got here and all..." I started lying to her.

"Start evading the question. Why are you really here? You said you come from here. And you look like the horrible king Rozonious,"

"First of all Lord Rozonious is my uncle, and he isn't horrible. And why should I trust you."

"Elves are very trustworthy. Especially when they are forced to tell the truth when another elf is in view. Lord Bruenor put a charm on us elves in case of one of us go to Geogon's side."

"Fine." I gave in. "I am Seth of Mrae Fortifur. Hunter took my sword, Drynth."

"Hold up...you have the Drynth of Blade." she asked suspiciously.

"Yes, but that isn't important right now. What's important is I need to get out of here and save my friends. Lord Bruenor might be falling in a trap at this moment."

"You know Lord Bruenor? So why did you lead him into a trap then???" she asked furiously.

"It isn't exactly my fault. Lord Bruenor had vowed to help me and my friend. A few of his best men are waiting for me in Emmar."

"Liar!" she shouted right when I finished the name Emmar.

"What do you mean I lie?" I asked her.

"I mean Emmar is destroyed. Sorgon and his men raiden that country weeks ago."

That's right. I remember Razar telling me about how he and Ithrandir escaped Emmar.

"Tell me now, who are you?"

"I am a wood elf, whose name is Traja. I've been locked up here for awhile now. I was in the middle of the battlefield. I was their to protect Lord Bruenor, for he is my father. I didn't want anything to happen to him at all. He refused, but I decided to anyway. That's when I heard a horn blare through the field. And then I saw you running up to him, and then you started to fight. I was hoping that wasn't Drynth, then if it was then we were getting ready to go into a long war. After you had looked at your friend Sorgon had come my way. He noticed me and my father. He was going to charge after my father, and tried grabbing him. Instead I got in the way and he grabbed me. Now I am here stuck in this dungeon."

"Well I might have a way to get out of here. When I was little I used to play in here all the time when their wasn't any prisoners around. A few of these cells have loose bricks that might get us out of here. When we do escape I have to go to the throne room and grab Drynth." I said to her confidently.

"Then where should I go when you get your sword?" she asked me.

"Hide in the forest. I will find you easily, I know Mrae Fortifur inside and out."

While we were talking I was pushing on several stones. It took me a few times but I found the right stone. I let Traja go first. It wasn't that big of a space to go through. On the other side of the wall was a long corridor.

"Go to down this hall and take a left. Then take another left and keep on going straight until you find a picture of a tree on a wall. Push the trunk of it until a passage opens. Then that should lead you to the forest. Now make haste." I said quickly.

Hermione202
Interesting . I hope you write more soon. stick out tongue

MerMorgan02
So Traja's in?? cool! and Morianna's been talked about!!!! YEAH!!!!! mentioned ONCE!!!!!

Bo-yah! goof srry, this is just really good.

Saratn
well i am glad you are started.

MerMorgan02
???Started???

Saratn
sorry wrong thread embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

MerMorgan02
lol, I was kinda confused there! laughing

Saratn
sorry about that...

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
sorry wrong thread embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

hahaha , kinda funny , that was . laughing out loud

MerMorgan02
AHHHHH! ur bouncing siggys r making my brain hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

OK, please continue w/ story. big grin

Hermione202
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
AHHHHH! ur bouncing siggys r making my brain hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

OK, please continue w/ story. big grin

How can bouncing siggys make your brain hurt ? laughing out loud

Saratn
well i guess that their is too much for her. i got a headache from looking at both of ours at once.

Hermione202
I got dizzy looking at both of them at the same time . How come you never got a pic for your sig Saratn ?

Saratn
i do...Mermorgan made it for me...but i am having an outgoing war with it. it won't go on...and i am angry. i loved what she's done, and it won't go on.

Hermione202
Whats it look like ?

Saratn
it has the main characters of Code Lyoko and has my username in the bottom right hand corner. i wish it would work, but it won't let me. sad

Hermione202
oh.......i'm thinking of changing my avatar......if i can find one....

Saratn
hope it is better than the dog...no offense, i just don't think an animal suits you from what i know about you.

Hermione202
I know , but i just can't find any avatars to fit the max limit .

Saratn
what exactly are you looking for?

Hermione202
just about...anything to do with HP that looks good with my current sig . I've googled for hours before and never found anything . When you put your sig , whats your max limit ? mines says 64x64 pixels .

Saratn
same here, but i can't upload sigs either. want me to help?

Hermione202
Maybe you should ask a mod or something about your sig ........ they might be able to tell you why it isn't uploading.

Saratn
ok...

MerMorgan02
mayb ur siggy's 2 big, Saratn. I could fix it. and, Hermy, I've got the perfect Avy 4 u...lemme post it, then we'll get back on topic.

Hermione202
ok , thanks ! big grin . can't wait to see it !

Saratn
she'll make it really good...btw she said she would add the title to the picture for you...

MerMorgan02
Here it is. it might need 2 b resized, but it's pretty close...

Saratn
that is amazing Morgan!!!

Hermione202
Thats really good. and it'll need to be resized for sure smile . How do you think this looks by the way ? :

Saratn
They are both good. choose one for the avatar and the other one can join the sig you already have...if they allow it.

Hermione202
It won't fit in my sig. wink Raz should give us more space for our sigs . smile

Hermione202
I have another one :

Saratn
god more choices. i choose fifty fifty...
btw it gets bigger for each year we are here.

Hermione202
god more choices. i choose fifty fifty...
btw it gets bigger for each year we are here.

It does ? Excelent !

Hermione202
Ok , chose one . will MerMogan Pweety please resize it to 64x64 for me ?

Saratn
finally the contestent in the hot seat finally answered. she just won a new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
Thats if Mermorgan will be nice enough to resize it for me . big grin

Saratn
Morgan not being nice??? That will be the day i get locked up in a mental institute for being too insane.

Hermione202
Morgan not being nice??? That will be the day i get locked up in a mental institute for being too insane.

lol . A mental institute ! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud thats funny.

Saratn
seriously. Morgan isn't the kind of person who would be mean. I've known her for a couple of weeks, and she has been totally nice to me. i think she would do you that favor, since she found that for you, and is adding the words to your title.

Hermione202
seriously. Morgan isn't the kind of person who would be mean. I've known her for a couple of weeks, and she has been totally nice to me. i think she would do you that favor, since she found that for you, and is adding the words to your title.

I know , i was teasing . I know MerMorgan must be nice . She always seemed nice .

Saratn
don't think it is in her to be mean...

Hermione202
Hey ! I take that as an insult Mister ! oh , and heres the avatar ; It needs resizing :

Saratn
sorry Hermione...didn't mean to insult you...i'll edit it...

Hermione202
sorry Hermione...didn't mean to insult you...i'll edit it...

Don't EVER take me seriously .

Saratn
either way i changed it...

Hermione202
Ok . did you like the avatar ?

Saratn
yep...Mr. Insane decided that he did too.

Saratn
i will post more tomorrow. if i don't have more on by five o'clock (eastern time) then send tons of pms to remind me...

Hermione202
i will post more tomorrow. if i don't have more on by five o'clock (eastern time) then send tons of pms to remind me...

Ok , don't worry , i will .

MerMorgan02
OK, I'll resize it. and I have another little surprise 4 u, Hermione...happy

MerMorgan02
I finished it!!!!! OK, tell the truth, how does it look???

MerMorgan02
Here's ur avatar, resized and ready 2 go. big grin

Saratn
Morgan I love it!!!

MerMorgan02
thanx. it was easy, really.....OK, it wasn't. laughing

MerMorgan02
now get back 2 the story!!! I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please. embarrasment

Saratn
ok... i will get to it...mind you...i haven't finished editing, but i will post the edited stuff up later.

Saratn
NOTE: Chapter Ten coming up will be edited, and a new character will be added instead of Traja. Her name will be Morianna, she is a water nymph with the ability to bend water at will. she has brown wavy hair that is usually braided behind her back. She has amber eyes, and is tall and willowy.
And I will like to thank MerMermorgan for this character. she is the one who made up the name and the description, and Morianna will soon become a main character. And also i would like to thank my two friends, Mermorgan and Hermione for reading this and giving their opinions. and last their is Hotsausce, who has been giving me pointers to improve the story.

I was about to run after her...but I didn't. For some reason it felt like I didn't want to have company right now. But of course no one ever listens...

"Seth...if you really want to become Blade...then you should see a wizard by the name of Ithrandir of Emmar. He will help you make that decision. you are going to need to fly just to get their all the way..."

"If I go...can Meghan come with me?"

"Of course Seth...isn't that answer pretty obvious?"

"All right...I'll go. I need to find Meghan."

I ran out of the hall in search of Meghan. I basically gave up. I had searched every single room but...I ran to Meghan's room. She was on her bed crying. I didn't know why.

"Meghan are you all right?"

"Oh Seth I didn't hear you come in..."

"Meghan you don't look so good."

"I am...okay..."

"Meghan you aren't...I know you way to good for you to say you are okay. I was going to tell you we were leaving...but I insist that you stay here in Mrae Quarathian."

"No Seth I am going with you." Meghan responded.

"No!" I shouted.

"It isn't up to you if I go or not!" she shouted back.

"If you do come you are going to have to protect yourself. Don't expect my help Meghan...it'll be your fault if you get into harms way."

"I am not a baby Seth!"

"I never said you were one..."

"you are treating me like I am a baby!"

"All I am trying to do is keep you out of harms way..." I started.

"I can defend my own self Seth."

"Well at least I saved your skin several times before!"

"you are not the only one who saved someone!"

"Like who?"

"I saved you several times before as well."

We kept arguing back and forth. I know this isn't a good thing to do. We have to get to that wizard and all we're doing is arguing.

"Seth, if you don't want me to come I might as well say good-bye and just fly right home to Caer Fortifur and forget about you." Meghan said as she took off.

"Wait Meghan!" I shouted.

"For what? You tell me why I should wait? You don't want me to come so why should I wait?" Meghan inquired.

I could not respond to her. She had made a good point. "I thought so Seth." she responded softly. She turned around and left.

I didn't stop her...she wants to do this then she can...I am not going to stop her anymore. I walked back into the throne room. Lord Quzar was waiting for me inside.

"Where's Meghan?" asked Quzar

"She's not coming." I responded.

"I see..." started Quzar

"So when do I leave?"

"After you get some rest."

"I will later." I said.

I left him in his chamber. I had serious thinking to do. Especially on the behalf of Meghan...I know exactly who I should ask for help...I haven't seen them for awhile...but it's worth a shot. I ran down into the hall where we ate. Of course I saw them eating.

"Drave, Sarfor, Razar, Lord Bruenor... I need your help really bad." I said.

"What is it Seth?" asked Bruenor.

I filled them in quickly of everything since Busidion...even though they knew about it.

"Of course we'll help you. Elves don't back down for not even an ally let alone a kinsmen. I am sure Rozonious will be more than willing to help. I'll go find them...in the mean time go and find Meghan and apologize to her. You know she is your most valuable friend Seth...you don't want to lose her." said Bruenor with a wink.

"you are right Lord Bruenor...and thank you." I said and left. He was right. I was acting stupid. I am losing my most valuable friend.

I ran to her room and found her gone. I ran all over the place looking for her. I could not find her anywhere. I decided to go to my room to clear my head. I looked at a note that was on my bed. it said this:

Dear Seth,
I hope you will make the right decision. I left so that you won't make a delay with your decision. I think this is the best way for both of us. I guess this is farewell Seth. I will miss you, and that I will never forget you, but you'll forget me. Good-bye Seth the Dragon Warrior. Good luck in the after life. I hope we meet again.
Love,
Meghan

Chapter Ten
Traja, Hunter, and the Dark One

It was the same exact note from my dream...that isn't good at all...especially since my dreams never come true until now...I had to do something. I had two choices. Go after Meghan or let her be. It was up to me. Or I could find Bruenor and ask him what I should do. That is what I did. I walked outside to the grounds where I saw everyone was their. They are acting like nothing in the world matters right now. Not like we are about to plunge in a big war or anything like that. Lord Bruenor must've sensed me coming because he turned right when I stepped on the lawn.
Weeks gone by without much event. I decided I would go without them to Emmar. Along the way I had to stop at Mrae Fortiufr. But it wasn't the same village that I grew up to. People were in chains everywhere. A Varder came up and tried grabbing me.

"So, we finally caught you...where have you been hiding all this time?
"I guess you should have found a way to find out where I am going to be at every moment...don't you?"

"Enough talk! Strip him of his weapons, and then take him to the dungeon with the other one." The guard took Drynth and my other weapons from me. Then he dragged me to the dungeon. I was in the cell with someone I have never seen before. It was a young girl inside the cell.

"Get in their boy!" shouted the Varder.

He shoved me inside the cell where the young girl laid. She woke up when I hit the ground. The girl had long purple hair, with
glittering blue eyes. She was dressed in these filthy rags.

"Are you okay?" asked the girl.

"Y-yes I am." I responded back to her.

"What are you in here for?" she asked.

"Sorgon the Hunter's men captured me when I got into Mrae Fortifur. You see I am looking for my friend. She has long dark blond hair with deep blue eyes."

"Yes I have seen her. She was here about a day ago. Why was Sorgon after you in the first place?" she asked me.

"Well I just got here and all..." I started lying to her.

"Start evading the question. Why are you really here? You said you come from here. And you look like the horrible king Rozonious,"

"First of all Lord Rozonious is my uncle, and he isn't horrible. And why should I trust you."

"Elves are very trustworthy. Especially when they are forced to tell the truth when another elf is in view. Lord Bruenor put a charm on us elves in case of one of us go to Geogon's side."

"Fine." I gave in. "I am Seth of Mrae Fortifur. Hunter took my sword, Drynth."

"Hold up...you have the Drynth of Blade." she asked suspiciously.

"Yes, but that isn't important right now. What's important is I need to get out of here and save my friends. Lord Bruenor might be falling in a trap at this moment."

"You know Lord Bruenor? So why did you lead him into a trap then???" she asked furiously.

"It isn't exactly my fault. Lord Bruenor had vowed to help me and my friend. A few of his best men are waiting for me in Emmar."

"Liar!" she shouted right when I finished the name Emmar.

"What do you mean I lie?" I asked her.

"I mean Emmar is destroyed. Sorgon and his men raiden that country weeks ago."

That's right. I remember Razar telling me about how he and Ithrandir escaped Emmar.

"Tell me now, who are you?"

"I am a wood elf, whose name is Traja. I've been locked up here for awhile now. I was in the middle of the battlefield. I was their to protect Lord Bruenor, for he is my father. I didn't want anything to happen to him at all. He refused, but I decided to anyway. That's when I heard a horn blare through the field. And then I saw you running up to him, and then you started to fight. I was hoping that wasn't Drynth, then if it was then we were getting ready to go into a long war. After you had looked at your friend Sorgon had come my way. He noticed me and my father. He was going to charge after my father, and tried grabbing him. Instead I got in the way and he grabbed me. Now I am here stuck in this dungeon."

"Well I might have a way to get out of here. When I was little I used to play in here all the time when their wasn't any prisoners around. A few of these cells have loose bricks that might get us out of here. When we do escape I have to go to the throne room and grab Drynth." I said to her confidently.

"Then where should I go when you get your sword?" she asked me.

"Hide in the forest. I will find you easily, I know Mrae Fortifur inside and out."

While we were talking I was pushing on several stones. It took me a few times but I found the right stone. I let Traja go first. It wasn't that big of a space to go through. On the other side of the wall was a long corridor.

"Go to down this hall and take a left. Then take another left and keep on going straight until you find a picture of a tree on a wall. Push the trunk of it until a passage opens. Then that should lead you to the forest. Now make haste." I said quickly.
just to remind you of what happened...

MerMorgan02
yup.

Saratn
"I'll try and hurry. Good luck to you Seth of Mrae Fortifur."
I left her and hurried down the opposite direction off to the main hall. I snuck quietly past the guards to the throne room.
"So I see you put to use your skills of the castle. I knew you would escape it just took a matter of time. And I was hoping to come and get your sword. Go on take it. But if you do, your friend Traja will die a short painful death." said Sorgon with a sneer.

"I'll just take my chances then. The Varders will never survive through the Forest. The natives of the forest don't like outsiders. Especially Varders. They'll be dead in a heartbeat." I told him with ounces of rage in my blood.

I took the sword from his hands. Then we started to fight. Both of us avoiding each others blow.

"You should be glad your friend escaped. I was apt to have her killed. But then she escaped, then you came along." he said.

"What have you done to my village?"

"Oh I did a few changes just to get your attention. All of the villagers are slaves, and if they don't so their job then they get put to death, just like the old man."

I had realized who he was talking about. He had killed my grandfather, just to get to me! I should not have left Mrae Fortifur in the first place. If I stayed, then my grandfather would still be alive.

"Why?" I shouted through gritted teeth. "Why did you have to take on this village if you just wanted me!"

"Simple question, complicated answer. Do you think I want to spend my time going after a mere boy. Especially since I am not getting payed for it. My Master is the one who wants you dead, not me. I would prefer doing my job that actually gets payed. Yes, I do kill people but only if they are a threat. I see you possibly cannot be a threat to anyone, but my Master wants you to die, so I shall obey his commands, no matter how much I hate it. But the thing I do not do to people, is to let them die unarmed. Go grab your sword, boy!" he went over to hand me my sword.

I took it gratefuly and prepared for battle. He is a worthy adversary; most will kill you without a weapon. But all because he let me have my weapon doesn't mean I'm going to return the favor. I took my sword and swung at him.

Sorgon must've knew that I was about to attack. When ever I attack I always go for the feet first. I swing their quickly then go for the head. But he blocked both attempts. Then he swung at me and he barely missed me. If I hadn't moved in surprise, then I wouldn't be here. He aimed for the head so good I was afraid of what else he could possibly do.

Traja ran down the hall as Seth told her to do. But it wasn't exactly easy for her to stay hidden. The guards were no longer loyal to the Rebellion. Mrae Fortifur was one of the strongest supporters of the Rebellion. She made a mental note to remember to tell the people of the Council of Quar about this.

She was worried for her new friend, and his friend that was missing. Well she called Seth her friend, because he was the only human to treat her with respect. Humans now go and try and kill her people. Just like the humans did with the dwarfs. But the dwarves did do something to the humans, but us elves, avoid outlanders from our country, yet they them like they are nothing.

She leaned against the wall of one of the cold stone walls. She held her breath as she heard someone coming closer to her. Heavy footsteps. Meaning that this man was probably big and husky. The king took her wooden staff and put it in one of the quarters. She knew which one it was, and that was where she was heading. The footsteps came closer and closer to her. She didn't know what she was going to do. He would know that she escaped from the dungeons, and send her back their and find out Seth wasn't their.

As the man went around the corner she noticed a tapestry across the hall, and it was held up by rope. She carefully walked across the hall and ripped a piece of cloth and took the rope. Then she walked carefully behind the man. The man spun around, and caught her. She didn't know how he knew she was their.

The man went over to her and picked her up with one hand that was tightly around her neck. His grip was tight on her. She was gasping for air.

"What are you doing here girl?" asked the man. She didn't answer the man. "Ah the escapee has been founded and is about to be sentenced to death for the treason of the king!"

"Not today." she said while kicking him in the chest. He flew backwards and she landed on the ground on her feet.

She broke into a run in fear of all the commotion she had caused. She just ran without looking back. A door shot open in front of her. A man came out of it to see what all the noise was about. But he didn't see anything. Traja used a special kind of powder that tricked his eyes. Without seeing anything he went back inside the room.

That was the same room she had to go in. How was she suppose to get him and whatever men to come out of the room. She could make a diversion. A simple, but yet it takes awhile for her to set it up. Or she could use a powder to set something on fire. Yes, that would do the trick. Traja needed to pick a good spot to set the powder, where they would have to go a certain distance just to put the fire out and come back. But will it work?

She thought that that was her only option left. She stole down the corridor for about five yards when she saw a score of men coming her way. A few of them noticed her, but had a slow reaction. That gave her the time to pull out the required powder and dropped a pinch full onto the floor. From her cloak she pulled out her magic stick. The magic stick had many uses for her. One was to draw runes on the floor to work her magic. Another was to create a small fire for her. The best one was, only she and her allies can see the magic stick. To the men it looked like she was scrubbing the floor.

"Light for me." she said quietly has she finished the rune. The floor caught on fire. The men tried to go after her but the fire blocked her from the men.

Since the men were shouting more came to see what was wrong, instead of worrying about her. When she got to the room, the men were gone. She saw her wooden staff in the far corner. Traja hurried over to get it. Whenever someone saw her with her wooden staff, people think that she wouldn't do much harm to them, but she had ten years of training by her father's best men.

Traja exited the room to find that a shadowy figure was standing in the doorway. She held her wooden staff out to ready her defense. He was a Varder, but not like any she had ever met. She sensed that he wasn't going to harm her. But just in case she had her staff ready.

The Varder started to speak, but Traja couldn't understand him. But she did have a hunch for why he was here. Under the cloak of the Varder, was the Rebellion sign. Could he be really on their side, or did he take out the Rebellion. Only one way to know for sure. She pulled out her magic stick and held it out in front of him. If he could tell what it is, then he was on the Rebellion's side. If not, then he would kill her.

"Can you tell what this is?" Traja asked him. The Varder, obviously didn't know what she said. Then she spoke in her native language. "Can you tell me what this is?"

"It is a magic stick for the Rebellion. I know why you did it, and you did the right thing, Traja. My Master sent me here on your father's command. He knew something went wrong when you didn't show up as expected. My Master sent me here to rescue you and bring him to the camp site of the Rebellion."

She thought about this for a minute. "I'm not leaving. Well at least not yet. A boy named Seth is still out their fighting the Hunter. I'm not leaving without him."

It was, what it seemed like an eternity before he answered. "Just like your father Traja. Would this boy be Seth, the one your father is searching for?"

"Yes, his name is Seth, and my father was really looking for him."

Hermione202
Morgan that was BRILLIANT !!!!!! eek! eek! . Thank you ssssoooo much ! big grin .
I think you're inspired me to write a little more in my book now . cool
nice work saratn stick out tongue

Saratn
thanks Hermione. and i better see something soon from you...and Morgan...i love the cover... ten out of ten.

Hermione202
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
Here's ur avatar, resized and ready 2 go. big grin

You resized the one for saratn morgan .you still have to do mines . laughing out loud laughing out loud . i'll pm you the correct one . big grin

Hermione202
Ok , it'll be harder to send it via PM so , i'll post it here if you don't mind . here it is .

MerMorgan02
whoopse! laughing Oh, well, that isn't so bad is it? OK, lemme resize it.

Saratn? where did Morianna go? out the window?? hysterical

Hermione202
lol , ok . laughing out loud

Saratn
sorry again...i'm just so busy...besides with all of the other stories i have to work on, i need to watch my two brothers, so i am still working on it. this chapter is pretty long so their is a lot of work to do.

MerMorgan02
here's UR avatar, Hermione...Not Saratn's. laughing

That's OK, Saratn, take ur time. wink

Saratn
ok...i am near the end, but i am thinking of quiting...not entirely sure. i think Crossing of the Two Lords has more potential. what do you think?

Hermione202
I prefer this one....

Saratn
I kind of figured you would Hermione. but i am not so sure. but i will continue for those who want me too. (btw i am going to post my alternate opening. i need to know how good it is.)

Saratn
NOTE: IGNORE THE CHAPTER TEN BEFORE THIS CALLED TRAJA, HUNTER, AND THE DARK LORD...
Note: I FINALLY ADDED SOME!!!
NOTE: HOPE YOU ENJOY HERMIONE AND MORGAN!!!

"Is something troubling you dear Seth?" asked Bruenor calmly.
"Yes...it is Meghan. She hates me now, and I cannot make it right. It is far to late to fix my mistakes. She is gone...never to return. I was thinking of giving up the quest to Emmar, but instead to return...home.I miss Mrae Fortifur, and I cannot stand being without Meghan at my side. I am so confused, and I don't know which one is right anymore."

"I understand what you are going through Seth. You are afraid of going to Emmar to see the Wizard Ithrandir, because he will tell you how to become Blade. And after you get the armour of Blade, then you won't be able to see Meghan again. Whereas you have the choice of leaving all of this behind. To go back home to Mrae Fortifur to your beloved friend. All your troubles may seem gone, but on the inside you feel guilty because you abandoned Quar for your friend. Yes...this is quite understandable."

I stood there deep in thought. Lord Bruenor of the elves was right of course. He knew what he was thinking of. So what was he to do? Was he to save the people of Quar, or let them die? The answer may seem quite obvious at first, but their were extreme sacrifices. How was I to decide without Meghan's guidance. I was lost without her, and I didn't think I could handle it.

"Lord Bruenor, what would you think of me if I went back to Mrae Fortifur?" I asked trying to figure this out. "Would you think me as a coward, or someone who was desperate to be home?"

"Quite honestly Seth, I think that you are not a coward nor someone whose desperate. Your someone who cares about his best friend, but also the people of Quar. I am sure that you will choose whatever seems best to you. On the plus side...we could stop at Mrae Fortifur on the way to Emmar. Their you could see if Meghan was there or not."

"Then...we will set off to Emmar at dawn. Good night Lord Bruenor." I said bowing to him. I left Bruenor and headed off to my room. But i didn't go to sleep. Instead I took all of the things i could carry and brought them to a horse that was in the stables. I strapped them to her, and then I mounted the horse next to it. I rode off into the night.

I did not want help on my quest. It was mine alone. I didn't want anyone to risk their life for mine. It was complicated but I knew that it was supposed to be this way. I rode hard that night, stopping for little. I did not want to stop for anything, just in case someone decided to follow me. I did not know if I was going the right way or if I took a wrong turn somewhere. After an hour it seemed like I was going in circles. I was lost. I stared at two sets of tracks. They belonged to the two horses. I then turned around and again I was going in circles.

I gave up. I got off my horse and led it to a patch of grass along with the pack horse. They were grateful for the break that they deserved. I took off a pan and some vegetables. I started to make a stew. I then set up my camping gear. I walked a ways into the woods to find some wood. The forest was pitch black, and their was so much movement. I turned in every direction as something approached me. I could not tell where it was coming from. Then I heard something coming towards me. It was an arrow, and it had hit me in the shoulder. I was dazed. I staggered for a few minutes, and I noticed some people were coming towards me. Then...I fell into a deep sleep.

"He should be killed right away. He was tres-" I heard an angry voice from nearby. It was that of a male.

"You and your huntsmen used your magic to confuse him." said a calm female voice. Her voice was smooth and it made me feel like I was in heaven or something.

"Like I said he was trespassing." said the male again.

"And that gives you the right to shoot him with your sleeping arrow?" she asked still remaining calm.

"My Liege, please this is horrific. Morianna is making up lies." said the male angrily.

"Enough the both of you." said the another male voice. He sounded older than the other two. "Indeed Morianna is right about your actions Guar, but Morianna, he is right. We cannot allow a man to walk free in hour lands."

"Sire, this is not like the other men." said the female named Morianna.

"And how do you know that?" asked Guar heatedly.

"I can feel it. Please Sire trust me on this. I know that he isn't like the other men. Just give me the chance to prove..."

"And if he is like the other then he has the chance to kill the villagers." said the old male voice. "I cannot take the risk. The lives of the villagers comes first before outsiders. You know that Morianna."

"My Liege, I can have him ready to be killed by mid-afternoon tomorrow." said Guar.

"NO!" shouted the female Morianna. "You cannot kill him. He hasn't brought harm, and he should be allowed to live."

"You choose to side with the man?" asked the old male voice curiously. "You choose to save his life, the life of the same men that forced us into a small section of Quar?"

"I do Sire. I request that he has safe passage out of here. I will go with him to make sure he doesn't come back into it."

"And how do we know we can trust you?" asked Guar with anger.

"Because I am part of this village too. I would never betray it."

"Yet you go with this man? I don't think you are completely trustworthy of this village no longer. I think we should go to the High Council to decide what is done with the man."

"You dare question my loyalty?" Morianna asked. He heard someone unsheathe a sword.

"You see? She points a blade at one of the villagers, not him."

"Well under the extreme circumstances," started out a voice from nowhere. "I think that the man should live, but as for the young Morianna's actions...she should be sent into exile."

"I think the man should be killed, as with Morianna." said another voice.

"Be reasonable now." said yet another voice. "Morianna does have a point. This man has brought yet no harm to the nymphs. So I agree that he should be allowed to leave. But as for her actions, I too think that she should be sent into exile."

"Let this man live? Please hear me out elders of the High Council. He came in with a sword. Why would a man have a sword if he didn't plan on using it."

"The sword was still in its scabbard!" shouted an agitated Morianna.

"This is no ordinary sword elders. This is the ancient blade known as Drynth. It has magic that could destroy Quar."

"We do not know that for sure elders. Very little is known about Drynth in these parts of the world." said Morianna.

"Enough. It is time to decide what happens to this man." my insides started to squirm. This was the final decision to see if I went out alive, or killed tomorrow.

"Let him live." said the first voice who wanted me to live.

"Kill him." said the second voice who wanted him to die.

"Let him live." said the third voice.

"Let him live." said a fourth voice.

"Kill him." said a fifth.

"Kill him." said a sixth.

"Kill him." said a seventh.That was it. four kill him and three let him live. I was to die tomorrow. I was grateful to those who wanted me to live...especially to the female, Morianna.

"Let him live." said a voice from the complete silence.

"So we have come to a tie. As the head of this council I get
the final say. Though Guar and Morianna have come up with fine points, it isn't enough to decide if he is truly trustworthy or not. But it is in my power to let him live, seeing how he was only passing through. Before the council is adjourned, we need to decide what is to happen to Morianna."

"Exile." said the first.

"Killed." said a second.

"Exile." said a third. Their were only one kill her, no let her
stay in the village, but seven exile.

"Very well. Morianna of the water nymphs. It is in my power to say that you are hear-by sentenced into exile. You are not allowed to step into this village again for any reason. If you do...then you are to be killed on the spot."

"Yes Sire. I understand completely. I shall help the man up and we shall be off." she said sadly.

"My Liege, may I ask the council to reconsider? Letting Morianna live is one thing, but allowing this man to come back...he should be in exile too..."

"Guar, he has nothing, so I cannot send him in exile. And motion denied. The council has spoken, now be off, and remember, if I find out that you left the village to follow Morianna and this man, then I shall put you to death. Understood?"

"Yes My Liege. Of course." he said.

Thank you Hermione and Morgan for making me continue. and more should be done by tomorrow the latest. if not pm me with hundreds of reminders.

Hermione202
BRILLIANT !!! don't worry , i will fill up you inbox for you till you can't receive another PM .

Saratn
how much can we have in the pm box. i have over sixty pages of them.

MerMorgan02
dude, that was wicked AWESOME!!!!!!! eek! laughing
More, more, more!!!!!!

Saratn
The female helped me up, but I was in so much pain. I fell onto the ground. I was stiff all over. "Hold still." she whispered gently into my ear. She put both her hands on my chest. Then I felt a warm feeling all over. I could see again. And even better...I felt no pain anymore.

I got my first glimpse of Morianna. She looked beautiful. She had gorgeous amber eyes and she had long golden-brown hair that was braided down her back. She was taller than I was, not too much but she was taller than me. I was struck with awe as I looked into her smooth face. She grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. I looked around the room and their were nine elders in there. Four were on each side of the eldest...the one that is the king. And in the center of the floor was the man named Guar. He had wild grey hair and snake like eyes.

"Come." she started softly in my ear. "We must go. We are no longer welcomed here." she led me out of the room. The outside was amazing. It had small wigwam like buildings neatly lined up with one another. She led me to where they kept the horses. I recognized two of them as the one I rode, and the one with my luggage.

"Where are we going?" I croaked. My throat was parched from the little water I had that day.

"First we are leaving the village. From there I do not know." she said in the same soft voice.

"I need to head towards Mrae Fortifur." I told her nervously.

"Mrae Fortifur?" she asked puzzledly. "Is that one of your village of men?"

"It isn't a village, but it is a beautiful city. I grew up there. This city I speak of opposes the rest of the men. They are nothing like them."

"It sounds good to me. The men treat each other there as equals?" she asked.

"Yes, and more. The king, my uncle has tons of money..." I started out.

"So your rich so what..." she started out a little angry.

"No...actually me, my grandfather, and my uncle are quite low on money." I told her.

"How come?" she asked again puzzled.

"He gives it to the people who need it more than us. That makes the city a better place to live in."

"I would never thought it to be true...men giving money to the less fortunate. You are proof that not all men are evil and chaotic. Oh...how rude of me...my name is Morianna, but if you don't mind, could you call me Mori?"

'Not at all Mori. My name is Seth." I told her.

"How about we talk later. We need to find somewhere to sleep."

We were soon off into the woods. We rode beside each other for quite a bit of time. Mori
occasionally sped ahead to see if their was a place for them to sleep. One of the times she came back frantic. I grew tense just by looking at her face. She was sweating, and her face was beat red.

"We must leave here now." she said in a quivering voice.

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"Dur Guar." she said simply.

"Dur Guar?" I again asked puzzled.

"Dur Guar is a night wolf. They are very dangerous, and they have some magic, and it isn't good." she said
her voice rose with panic.

"A wolf? We are fleeing from a wolf?" I asked in disbelief.

"A dur guar isn't something you should take lightly. Just one dur guar can take out a whole clan of your men."

"I say let them come." I said with confidence. I unsheathed Drynth ready to fight.

"You don't understand do you?" she asked heatedly. "Dur Guar are the most feared creature in these parts. Not even the bravest of warriors could take on one. What makes you think you could?" I sheathed my sword angrily.

(more later)

MerMorgan02
YEAH!!!! THIS ROX!!!!!!!!! rock
MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!!!!

Saratn
my computer broke, so i am using my brother's so it could take a few days...

MerMorgan02
Ok, I can wait. big grin

Saratn
"We will play it your way for now. But when the time comes, I'm taking charge."
"Very well, for I Morianna daughter of Rhenna shall take no part on trying to fight the beasts. Come now we must ride."

Indeed I was angry with her, for she was ordering me around, but it was for my own protection. I did not know the lands as well as Mori did. So I had to follow her commands. I rode behind her this time keeping as close to her as I dared. I didn't want her to get mad at me, so I decided to play it safe. It wasn't until late in the evening that we found somewhere to rest.

It wasn't too bad of a place to sleep. It was a little wet on the ground, but the trees would block most of the rain if it did. I left Mori to go scouting for fire wood. Their was a good supplies of wood and I brought as much as I could back. Mori had some supplies so she got out the food, and we talked until the fire was warm enough.

Mori had it pretty rough in her village. Woman didn't get to do as much stuff as the men did. The woman did the basic things, like cooking and cleaning, but they never got to leave the village. Even when the woman were younger they could not play with dolls or anything like that. I pitied her life, and I did not bother mention mine. Mine was far more excitement than hers, which made me feel guilty.

"So have you ever really want to leave your village?" I asked her curiously. From what I could tell she wasn't too fond of her village.

"I have always dreamt of leaving my village one day to go to the other places. Elves would come occasionally and tell tales of the outside. They were marvelous indeed. They told tales of how the war hero Javour saved Quar and that he would walk upon us once more. But the village elders didn't approve of such nonsense. They have tried to make us believe that they were fairy tales.

"And one day the elders had enough and banished the elves from ever returning to our village. It made the young-lings angry, they enjoyed the stories as much as me. I even befriended one of the elves. She understood what I was going through. And after that day I never really heard from her. Once in a while a message would be sent secretly to me. It was in elvish, but I figured it out without much trouble.

"She was miserable without me. She was going to go the elf lord and request that they tried to reason with the elders of my village. But the elf lord said that it was their business on what they did, not ours, and that we should not mettle in their affairs. We shall respect their wishes, and you should try and forget about them. It will do you no good." I sat their with sympathy for Mori. She had lost her best friend, like I had lost mine. She had tears slowly coming down her cheek. "Sorry, you must think I am a fool crying like this."

"Not at all Mori. I still think that your wonderful, and I am grateful that you are here with me. And that you saved me from death." I told her.

"I'm sure that you would do the same for me Seth, heir of Javour."

"How did you know I am heir to Javour?" I asked both impressed and shocked.

"Your sword is Megil en Rutha, the sword of Javour, and no one but his heir can wield it. I learned that from the elves as well. Come, we must get something to eat."

It turned out that Mori was a terrific cook. Her stew was perfect, better than any I ever had before. We ate until our stomach was content. After I took out my travelers cloak and handed it to Mori, who was shivering. She accepted it reluctantly. She insisted that she was fine, and that I should have it. But I untruthfully told her that I was fine, and that I wasn't cold.

The next day we set out again, venturing into the woods. I didn't know where we were to go, neither did Mori. We thought it best to head east to Emmar, making our way to Mrae Fortifur. We traveled for a couple of miles, then we decided to rest. The Dur Guar were still following us, and I grew uneasy every time we rested at night. Mori seemed as troubled as me, but she didn't show it. I could tell that she was starting to fret, because one night, It was her watch and I woke up to tell her to get some rest. I couldn't find her. I searched everywhere, and I found her sitting behind a tree, crying.

I brought her back to the campsite, holding her in my arms. I was comforting her the best I could. I was wondering if it was a good idea to have the Dur Guar so close to them.

more later. smile

MerMorgan02
love it!!!!!! big grin clap

Saratn
to those that don't know, i have started the whole story over.

mud_blood_princ
this is a rippoff from eragon

lordzeb
no it isn't. i made this long before that book came out. and if you haven't noticed, i am starting over so people won't think i copyed from that "so good of an author"

i'll tell you a little thing, i've been working on this a year before the book even hit the stores, so how could i steal it from eragon, when it wasn't even made???

MerMorgan02
I have eye-witnessed this fact. Esaul *Saratn* didn't copy off of Eragon or rip off it. BTDW was definatly out LONG b4 Eragon. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.