Do you remenber Pogs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
I just got back from my local comic book shop. I was looking at the sale table and found a ton of pogs and slammers on super sale. I couldn't believe it! I haven't seen those things since 1994. blink

silver_tears
omg yes, loved them

silvertsume
those coin like thingys?

WindDancer
Yeah, it was odd looking at them again. Whoah! time does fly.

hh?
i loved pogs droolio

dave123
Pogs and tazos... good days cry

Lana
Haha, I remember those laughing out loud

I thought they were stupid no expression

Pandabear
those things were awesome

SlipknoT
Oh I had the biggest collection of them.....Even though I had no idea what to do with them laughing out loud

WindDancer
I remenber playing pogs but I forgot completely about the rules. confused

DarkC
Originally posted by WindDancer
I just got back from my local comic book shop. I was looking at the sale table and found a ton of pogs and slammers on super sale. I couldn't believe it! I haven't seen those things since 1994. blink
Yep, I used to collect Star Wars pogs, courtesy of Pizza Hut.

.Dance_Inside.
I Play with pogs..I mean used to play with pogs.. embarrasment I actually had a huge collection and I used to keep all my pogs in a long tube container! big grin good times

Deano
ive got thousands of pogs with tons of metal slammersbig grin

Revernd Maynard
POGGGGGGGSSSSSSSS

Masrix
lol, i saved mine from when i was little i got 3 thousand something

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
POGGGGGGGSSSSSSSS

I can kind of remember them, but I know I never collected them...

SlipknoT
I remember when I was like 5 I threw one of those Really hard Metal ones at my cousin and it broke his 2 front teeth

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I remember when I was like 5 I threw one of those Really hard Metal ones at my cousin and it broke his 2 front teeth

For some reason, the thought of a metal pog being thrown at somebody and breaking their two front teeth makes me crack up...

laughing

StaT1c
Some dude I knew was the California State Pog Champion

§P0oONY
I had 1000's of Pogs.... I don't know what happened to them... I swallowed one once... I chocked on it.

Deano
wat was it doin in your mouth spoon my boy?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Deano
wat was it doin in your mouth spoon my boy?

I was eating it.....

Royal Knight
I remember pogs

I did collect them but I didn't have very many of them

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Royal Knight
I remember pogs

I did collect them but I didn't have very many of them

Me too yes

~ J ~
Me too...
http://www.sweetwater.org/education/materials/POGS.jpg

~ J ~
Me too...

roguegirl15
I USED TO COLLECT EM TOO! My aunt used to work at a factory where they made those,now she makes cookies!eat

Royal Knight
Originally posted by ~ J ~
Me too...

it is called edit smile

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I USED TO COLLECT EM TOO! My aunt used to work at a factory where they made those,now she makes cookies!eat

I tried to collect cookies once.. but I kept eating them.. no expression

Originally posted by Royal Knight
it is called edit smile

laughing out loud

i remember pogs...i had like 10 hahah..great collection....but after the pogs craze came the pokemon craze, and i was sad

Masrix
I liked the poisne pogs with the skeletons they kiked ass!

Royal Knight
eight ball poison ones too haha no expression

Red Superfly
God POGs were so pointless. So naturally I had loads.

I collected every Tazo and STar Wars Tazo too.

Anyone remember the STar Wars Tazos? There were a few that were exclusive to Doritos. I have the album fully completed, the one where you slot the Tazos into the cardboard pages and it completed a picture from the movie. I was really proud of that.

I still have the albums with all the slots filled. Yay me.

WindDancer
I had a Batman animated series collection similar to this one.

Revernd Maynard
i have a OJ Simpson pog...you know one of those hard heavy ones...and on one side it said guilty with a unhappy OJ...and on the other side it said Not guilty with a happy OJ

Red Superfly
i have a OJ Simpson pog...you know one of those hard heavy ones...and on one side it said guilty with a unhappy OJ...and on the other side it said Not guilty with a happy OJ

Yeah, I had one of those too.

Everytime it landed face up on the guilty side, Johnnie Cochran came in to my house with five FBI agents with a warrant to turn it over.

Them were the days.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yeah, I had one of those too.

Everytime it landed face up on the guilty side, Johnnie Cochran came in to my house with five FBI agents with a warrant to turn it over.

Them were the days. laughing indeed they were the days....

Fianna
eek! ..OMG I remember pogs...and those bones as well..I used to collect them but my friend always used to have more so I was jealous of him...embarrasment ...I was ten and my parents didn't like me collecting crazes like that..bag

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Fianna
eek! ..OMG I remember pogs...and those bones as well..I used to collect them but my friend always used to have more so I was jealous of him...embarrasment ...I was ten and my parents didn't like me collecting crazes like that..bag oh yeah...crazy bones...good lord....what were we thinking...carbord circles and little plastic men/bones

Fianna
oh yeah...crazy bones...good lord....what were we thinking...carbord circles and little plastic men/bones Crazy bones..thats it..and yo-yos as well...I had Pro-yo, two X ones and one with a scorpion in....messed

Revernd Maynard
Crazy bones..thats it..and yo-yos as well...I had Pro-yo, two X ones and one with a scorpion in....messed oh yeah...those were the exact fads we had at my school......i was the yo yo master big grin....i had a butterfly one, and a silver bullet droolio

Red Superfly
Oh God, Pogs and yo-yo's.

Why did I buy a yo-yo? Why?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Oh God, Pogs and yo-yo's.

Why did I buy a yo-yo? Why? because they are the shiz-niz.....they are just so....mesmerizing messed

Fianna
oh yeah...those were the exact fads we had at my school......i was the yo yo master big grin....i had a butterfly one, and a silver bullet droolio Weird..messed ..laughing out loud ...I could only do about three tricks embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
Weird..messed ..laughing out loud ...I could only do about three tricks embarrasment i am still the yo yo master.....*runs downstairs and tries to find a yo yo* see...i'll proove it

Fianna
i am still the yo yo master.....*runs downstairs and tries to find a yo yo* see...i'll proove it Sure sure petpet

Red Superfly
I was too good with a yo-yo.

You see, if you hold the string end, the yo yo dangles at the bottom.

But (and this is the best part) if you hold the yo-yo the string dangles at the bottom!!!

*Jangles string*

Wheee! Get that string!!!!

Revernd Maynard
Sure sure petpet laughing

Neo_Version 7
Pogs were the shit!

I had a bunch of power rangers and spider-man pogs. I even had a limited edition Batman slammer. It was steel plated!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.