Emma Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emma Wise
If you have any pictures of Emma Watson or any Harry Potter pictures please pot the!!!!!!

p.s. If you don't like Emma Watson or Harry Potter please don't post anything!!!!!!!!!

hotsauce6548
How about you go to the Harry Potter forum, and then search for a thread already existing for Harry Potter pictures.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Wrong forum, dude

Emma Wise
Hey this is off topic, so I don't have to go to Harry Potter forum, anyway I already a member in the Emma Watson forum.

DarkC
Originally posted by Emma Wise
Hey this is off topic, so I don't have to go to Harry Potter forum, anyway I already a member in the Emma Watson forum.
Um, no. See, the OTF is for threads that don't belong in any other forums. Hence, the HP forum.

Wat Tambor dump
Pfff! wrong forum!

APIECEOFME
This thread is still here? wacko

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DarkC
Um, no. See, the OTF is for threads that don't belong in any other forums. Hence, the HP forum.

Well said.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
This thread is still here? wacko

Your sig is officially the Best Sig of Today.

DarkC
Why, thank you sir.

EsteemedLeader
you suck. thats all i have to say. you must be a stupid ten year old girl to like harry potter and,....whats-her-face,...

DarkC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
you suck. thats all i have to say. you must be a stupid ten year old girl to like harry potter and,....whats-her-face,...
Dude, there are men and women twice my age who enjoy it. There are f*cking druggie teens who enjoy it. I enjoy it. Hotsauce enjoys it. To tell us that we suck would be a very naive thing to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emma Wise
you suck. thats all i have to say. you must be a stupid ten year old girl to like harry potter and,....whats-her-face,... ummmm, no first of all I'm not a girl, second of all I'm about to turn 14 soon.

EsteemedLeader
Dude, there are men and women twice my age who enjoy it. There are f*cking druggie teens who enjoy it. I enjoy it. Hotsauce enjoys it. To tell us that we suck would be a very naive thing to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you suck

PrinceofBlades
You suck DC...no expression

EsteemedLeader
ummmm, no first of all I'm not a girl, second of all I'm about to turn 14 soon.

omg, i was making fun of you. youre stupider than i thought. im not saying you are a stupid ten year old girl, that you think like a stupid ten year old girl.

PrinceofBlades
ummmm, no first of all I'm not a girl, second of all I'm about to turn 14 soon.
arguing with OTF veterans is a very VERY nieve thing to do...just accept you did something wrong, and spare us another n00b masacure...

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Your sig is officially the Best Sig of Today.
Well thank you veddy much
Hey lots of people like HP, it's just that this thread should be elsewhere

PrinceofBlades
omg, i was making fun of you. youre stupider than i thought. im not saying you are a stupid ten year old girl, that you think like a stupid ten year old girl.

Come one EL, simple mistake. Just call a mod, and get it over with...

EsteemedLeader
yes lots of people like harry potter. and they all SUCK

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Come one EL, simple mistake. Just call a mod, and get it over with...

yeah, but i cant stand harry potter fans who think harry potter is god or something, on NON-HARRY POTTER FORUMS

hotsauce6548
yes lots of people like harry potter. and they all SUCK

I would love to start a betting pool of how long you last on KMC before getting banned. Hey Dark, you with me? happy

APIECEOFME
OMG...whatever, you people have nothing better to do.

PrinceofBlades
yeah, but i cant stand harry potter fans who think harry potter is god or something, on NON-HARRY POTTER FORUMS

Hey, I like Harry Potter, and am a large contriputor to this Forums survival. Why don't you put a foot in your mouth and leave it at that...

EsteemedLeader
I would love to start a betting pool of how long you last on KMC before getting banned. Hey Dark, you with me? happy

oh no, bannishment, im so scared. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrinceofBlades

You know, your starting to sound like those n00bs that when they get banned, keep coming back and what not...

hotsauce6548

I hope you aren't, 'cause that would be kinda weird.

EsteemedLeader
Hey, I like Harry Potter, and am a large contriputor to this Forums survival. Why don't you put a foot in your mouth and leave it at that...

i never go to the harry potter forums and start spamming them. i demand respect on the sacred off topic forum.

Mr Parker
Yo,no need to make the same thread in another section dude.You will find a bunch of threads about her in the harry potter and movie star discussion sections. big grin

DarkC
Of course.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yo,no need to make the same thread in another section dude.You will find a bunch of threads about her in the harry potter and movie star discussion sections. big grin

Yup. yes

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Mr Parker

point for my side

Emma Wise
omg, i was making fun of you. youre stupider than i thought. im not saying you are a stupid ten year old girl, that you think like a stupid ten year old girl. I know that you idiot geez your he one that is stupid.

EsteemedLeader
I know that you idiot geez your he one that is stupid.

youre stupider. and you are ugly. and you idolize a childrens book

DarkC
Go and make a hate thread in the Potter forum, see how long you last before you get banned.

EsteemedLeader
Go and make a hate thread in the Potter forum, see how long you last before you get banned.

i just stated i wouldnt spam other forums. listen before you say something stupid

PrinceofBlades

fighting with girls, eh? how pathetic...

APIECEOFME
laughing out loud witty, very witty

PrinceofBlades
i just stated i wouldnt spam other forums. listen before you say something stupid

He can't help it, ignorance is contageuos roll eyes (sarcastic)

EsteemedLeader
fighting with girls, eh? how pathetic...

stating that fighting with girls is pathetic? how sexist...

DanieLs_4_Ever

I think I should warn you to quit with all your rudeness, keep it up and I smell a ban coming on.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I think I should warn you to quit with all your rudeness, keep it up and I smell a ban coming on.

ooh, a ban threat. how many of those have i gotten already?
wow, keep being original people

APIECEOFME
I hope you are right, he's starting to get on my nerves

PrinceofBlades
stating that fighting with girls is pathetic? how sexist...

Being the gentlemen and help a fourteen year old, from an OTF duranged maniac who think he has the right to bash someone for a simple mistake, sounds noble to me...

EsteemedLeader
I hope you are right, he's starting to get on my nerves

i havent been trying to get on anyones nerves. i just dont like it when people post stupid, mislocated threads.

DanieLs_4_Ever
ooh, a ban threat. how many of those have i gotten already?
wow, keep being original people
Well from reading your profile, I see that you're turning 16 next month..I think you should act it. Bashing other members for their like of Harry Potter and calling them names is no way to go, man. The thread starter is new and made a simple mistake of putting this thread in the wrong forum, but you're going all berzerk and dissing HP fans. Rudeness roll eyes (sarcastic)

EsteemedLeader
Being the gentlemen and help a fourteen year old, from an OTF duranged maniac who think he has the right to bash someone for a simple mistake, sounds noble to me...

never said i was noble, my title says morals are for the weak after all...

hotsauce6548
Well from reading your profile, I see that you're turning 16 next month..I think you should act it. Bashing other members for their like of Harry Potter and calling them names is no way to go, man. The thread starter is new and made a simple mistake of putting this thread in the wrong forum, but you're going all berzerk and dissing HP fans. Rudeness roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well said.

((That's two in the same thread. stick out tongue One by dark, and this oen by you. big grin))

EsteemedLeader

alright, i submit.notworthy

DanieLs_4_Ever
Well said.

((That's two in the same thread. stick out tongue One by dark, and this oen by you. big grin))
thumb up

APIECEOFME
i havent been trying to get on anyones nerves. i just dont like it when people post stupid, mislocated threads.
There are other ways of dealing with it...you could ummm let's see, cut the person some slack. You don't always have to be rude to people when they make a mistake.

EsteemedLeader
There are other ways of dealing with it...you could ummm let's see, cut the person some slack. You don't always have to be rude to people when they make a mistake.

i already submitted and im still being preached to...

PrinceofBlades
never said i was noble, my title says morals are for the weak after all...

No, but perhaps picking up an HP book and reading a while would improve your grammar and literature skills. Anyone with half a brain could have read the sentence and known that I was referring to my self.

EsteemedLeader
No, but perhaps picking up an HP book and reading a while would improve your grammar and literature skills. Anyone with half a brain could have read the sentence and known that I was referring to my self.

i realized you were referring to yourself. iwas stating that an argument about nobility was pointless since i dont give a damn about nobilty at all. and i would like to formally apologise to everyone. i let my hate for harry potter mutate into blind, unfocused rage and lashed out at one of his supporters. i should have lashed out at the author instead. i just cant stand harry potter ruining the name of REAL wizards. i hate having a decent conversation about wizards and dragons and stuff, only for some HP fan to walk up "oh my god, do you like Harry Potter?". that, and the fact that JK Rowling probly knows next to nothing about wizards and magic, yet wrote a book about it anyway. it just screams hypocracy

PrinceofBlades
i realized you were referring to yourself. iwas stating that an argument about nobility was pointless since i dont give a damn about nobilty at all. and i would like to formally apologise to everyone. i let my hate for harry potter mutate into blind, unfocused rage and lashed out at one of his supporters. i should have lashed out at the author instead. i just cant stand harry potter ruining the name of REAL wizards. i hate having a decent conversation about wizards and dragons and stuff, only for some HP fan to walk up "oh my god, do you like Harry Potter?". that, and the fact that JK Rowling probly knows next to nothing about wizards and magic, yet wrote a book about it anyway. it just screams hypocracy

Apology accepted, however it shouldn't be us to whom you apologize...

EsteemedLeader
Apology accepted, however it shouldn't be us to whom you apologize...

i said everybody.

PrinceofBlades
But it should be more "personally" delivered to the person. For all you know, she could have reported you for bashing...

EsteemedLeader
But it should be more "personally" delivered to the person. For all you know, she could have reported you for bashing...

i already told you, im not noble, dont have morals, and frankly dont care. im sorry for lashing out, but this thread makes me hate life. im just gonna stop posting here. i have limited patience for harry potter fans, limited patience for people that start threads in the wrong forum, and limited patience for people that are fans of emma watson. i have shown the extent of my mercy already.

PrinceofBlades
Judge not other, lest ye be judged.

Remember that, yee with no backbone...

EsteemedLeader
Judge not other, lest ye be judged.

Remember that, yee with no backbone...

judge me all you want, i dont care.

PrinceofBlades
You will, but it is not I who will judge...

EsteemedLeader
You will, but it is not I who will judge...

then who?

DarkC
And I don't like it when people post stupid, mislocated posts. Go figure.

Piggle Humsy
I can't believe this thread has got to 4 pages What the f**k?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Grow a spine, and you'll know who. The weak strike from the shadows at the heels. But those who left to match heads with the face of the enemy. They are the ones who deserve to know who, what, when, where, and how. You my friend, although noble and yet in denial, do not deserve the words from me...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I can't believe this thread has got to 4 pages What the f**k?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Blame off topicness...

EsteemedLeader
Grow a spine, and you'll know who. The weak strike from the shadows at the heels. But those who left to match heads with the face of the enemy. They are the ones who deserve to know who, what, when, where, and how. You my friend, although noble and yet in denial, do not deserve the words from me...

i did match faces with heads. i just explained that i hate jk rowling and her damn books and apologised to,...um,....whoever posted this thread, and all of you people. i think you should take a couple steps forward in the conversation.

EsteemedLeader
and who will judge me? you people? please, i dont care what other people think. i like me for me and thats what makes me feel good.

Piggle Humsy
Please someone close this no expression

it makes my head hurt blink

PrinceofBlades
i did match faces with heads. i just explained that i hate jk rowling and her damn books and apologised to,...um,....whoever posted this thread, and all of you people. i think you should take a couple steps forward in the conversation.

than you have principles, and principles are based on morales...

PrinceofBlades
and who will judge me? you people? please, i dont care what other people think. i like me for me and thats what makes me feel good.

ha, like we can compare to "He who judges..."

DarkC
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Please someone close this no expression

it makes my head hurt blink
Amen.

PrinceofBlades
Amen.

shifty heh, you said amen...

DarkC
What?

EsteemedLeader
than you have principles, and principles are based on morales...

i DONT have principles either. principles and morals are little laws you set for yourself. i just do what i want, i dont make little personal rules for myself.

ha, like we can compare to "He who judges..."

oh, that. have you ever perhaps wondered some of us might be,...differently religious to yourself?

PrinceofBlades
i DONT have principles either. principles and morals are little laws you set for yourself. i just do what i want, i dont make little personal rules for myself.

oh, that. have you ever perhaps wondered some of us might be,...differently religious to yourself?

Sets of standards, the way you live for example. One without morals wouldn't have apologized.

And who ever said I was talking of religion. However to answer your question, yes I am aware. I spend alot of my time in the religion forum. I am very much aware of the different "belief systems" going around...

§P0oONY
If you have any pictures of Emma Watson or any Harry Potter pictures please pot the!!!!!!

p.s. If you don't like Emma Watson or Harry Potter please don't post anything!!!!!!!!!

You're sick no expression

EsteemedLeader
Sets of standards, the way you live for example. One without morals wouldn't have apologized.

And who ever said I was talking of religion. However to answer your question, yes I am aware. I spend alot of my time in the religion forum. I am very much aware of the different "belief systems" going around...

morals didnt make me apologise. i can, have, and will lie just to prove im right even when im wrong. i apologized here because i was wrong. i choose the way that i will enjoy, mostly. i dont have standards, principles, morals. mostly because i am free of guilt. no guilt means no regret. no regret, means no morals. etcetera

PrinceofBlades
How little you know...perhaps another day, but tonight I must leave...

WindDancer
you suck

And you're banned. And Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.