Gladiator and Human Torch vs Wonder Woman and She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Who wins? She Hulk is at her current strength level.

Draco69
Gladiator would win the battle himself.

Although I AM curious of what the lasso would do to his confidence.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Draco69
Gladiator would win the battle himself.

Although I AM curious of what the lasso would do to his confidence.

Against both of them? Not sure I agree with that though I have no doubt he'd be able to take either one on one (though WW might be able to give him some trouble one on one). The wild card here is how effective the torch could be. I'm betting not much.

Draco69
Gladiator can tear stars in twain with his bare hands. Destroy planets by just punching them. Neither WW or SH are on his level.

Human Torch is irrelevant.

Dark Thor
Gladiator can indeed win it by himself

jacobo0o
what if she hulk grabs him so tight that he cant move at all and wonder woman starts punching him in light spped?

Dark Thor
lmao, She-Hulk can lift(press) either 75 or 85 tons. Glads can lift(press) over 100 tons. She's strong but Gladiator is stronger. Plus, he can blast She-Hulk's arms with his heat vision

armandovalles
Gladiator/Torch wins. Torch may not be very effective, but i think he could provide a decent-enough distraction for Gladiator to beat them both.

Draco69
Originally posted by jacobo0o
what if she hulk grabs him so tight that he cant move at all and wonder woman starts punching him in light spped?

Gladiator would bust free with a flick of his wrists...if he wants to. stick out tongue

Wonder Woman is pretty close to lightspeed at the max but no she isn't capable of lightspeed.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Dark Thor
lmao, She-Hulk can lift(press) either 75 or 85 tons. Glads can lift(press) over 100 tons. She's strong but Gladiator is stronger. Plus, he can blast She-Hulk's arms with his heat vision

no offense, but how much do you know about shulkie? she could lift the things highest lifting capacity with one hand while wearing her jupiter suit which cuts back her power

armandovalles
the jupiter suit didnt cut back her power, it just stopped it from increasing any more than it already did.

stormfront13
no, according to slott who was writing her when she was wearing the suit, it decreased her strength because it was too high for her to control at the time.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Gladiator can tear stars in twain with his bare hands. Destroy planets by just punching them. Neither WW or SH are on his level.

Human Torch is irrelevant.
yes listen to draco

ScarletSpider
Yeah, and the Jupiter Suit got torn to shreds and she just got over her power increase and deals with it now.

As to the lasso affecting Gladiator's confidence, he's such a self righteous prick, it would probably bolster his confidence.

"Is it true that you can rend stars in half, bare handed nonetheless?"
"Why yes, Miss, that is true, shall I flex my muscles for you?"

jacobo0o
ok then.........................
wonder woman grabs her and she hulk beats him down!!!!!
and if gladiator tries heat vision thingy it will reflect off her wrist band
thingy and he will kill himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.