Tulak Hord vs. Mace and Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
The duel's in the Mustafar Control Room

DarthGenises
You have two of the greatest Jedi of all time and the lightsabre instructor of the jedi order. Tulak is good but not good.

Dark Thor
fine ill take off cin

Darth_Janus
This is sick. Tulak was a legend with the lightsaber for a reason. If he can't handle this battle, he should never have survived as he did, in a time of many great Sith lightsaber duellists who were no doubt out for his head. He -was- a Sith lord, you know. He had a position of power among Sith for a reason.

Dark Thor
i editted it. sorry, all. Im starting to use EU characters cuz i aint got anymore movie characters. Thousand apologies, not an expert at Tulak

Darth Windu
No one is, lol. And therein lies the problem with Tulak threads; there's not enough knowledge.

Dark Thor
oh. i apologize all

Darth Windu
No need for apologies, lol.

Illustrious
If Kreia were to be believed, Tulak can take Mace and Hoth, especially since neither of them faced enemies quite as powerful as the Ancient Sith from the height of the Sith Empire. However, we don't know enough about the Ancient Sith to give Tulak the benefit of the doubt. I'm leaning that way though.

xxxpoppunker182
but we don't know how much power vapaad can give mace. and we don't know much of tulak.

Fishy
If Tulak deserves his title he will win without any doubt, if he does not... Then well he might lose, I hate threads like this.

Illustrious
From what we know of Tulak, and if Kreia can be trusted, Tulak would be one hell of an opponent to face. Since he is said to be the best lightsaber duelist of the Ancient Sith, I'd be willing to bet he's the best lightsaber duelist of all time.

Darth Windu
NO LUKE PWN3DS!!!

He might be, considering the times of the Ancient Sith were the hardest times for any such being to live in. But I don't know.

DarthGenises
I'snt it said Dooku rivals Tulak as a swordsman? If so then he would have a very had time with Mace.

Darth Windu
That's from Wikipedia.

DarthGenises
Never mind then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.