Five Avengers vs Superman and Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Since 3 Avengers have been confirmed to have no chance against these guys, im gonna change around the Avengers and this time make it 5 rather than 3.

Hercules (classic)
Iron Man
Sersi
Hawkeye (w/ Trick Arrows)
Jack of Hearts

VS

Superman and Teen Titans

Now who wins? I think this is much closer now.

Draco69
Sersi would be the major and pretty much only real threat. The others are inconsequential.

Hawkeye gets speedblitzed.
Jack of Hearts and the others gets teleported to Trigon.

With Sersi in the game I'm leaning on the Avengers. Unless Raven goes all-out. If she does then Teen Titans win. Especially if her body is either transformed or destroyed.

golem370
All you need is Hercules Thor Vision and Wonder Man

armandovalles
Yea but with Hercules, Thor, and WM all on the same team its kinda unfair.

Draco69
Hardly. Thor would present a huge problem. However the combined might of Superman and the Titans can deal with him.

Vision gets TK disassembled.
Wonder Man gets teleported to a hell dimension.
Hercules is readily pummeled by several Class 100ers.

As I said Sersi is the deciding factor.

olympian
This is Teen Titans, what class 100 characters they have? Superboy isent even at that level.

Sersi, Jack of Hearts, Iron Man and Hercules take it.

And Hawkeye watchs.

Draco69
Originally posted by olympian
This is Teen Titans, what class 100 characters they have? Superboy isent even at that level.

Sersi, Jack of Hearts, Iron Man and Hercules take it.

And Hawkeye watchs.

Superboy once lifted an entire aircraft carrier that weighed AT LEAST 150,000 tons. And a 30,000 ton submarine.

Cyborg once supported entire skyscraper from collapsing. As well as a rather large portion of a mountain collapsed by Terra I.

Cassiewent from Class 10 and is well into Class 100 as well since her encounter with Zeus.

Starfire is also of course Class 100 since she supported entire buildings as well as picking up rather large starcrafts in space and tossing it around like baseballs.

And I won't even get into Captain Marvel Jr.

olympian
"Superboy once lifted an entire aircraft carrier that weighed AT LEAST 150,000 tons. And a 30,000 ton submarine."

Cyborg once supported entire skyscraper from collapsing. As well as a rather large portion of a mountain collapsed by Terra I.

Cassiewent from Class 10 and is well into Class 100 as well since her encounter with Zeus"

Class 100 doesnt mean lifting 100 tons or just a few more. Means being in the same strengh league of Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor and Hercules among others. Superboy while being a high level doesnt have the feats others have to be in that league.

Cyborg is not and never was a class 100 strenghtwise. And Cassie isent either. Wasent she defeated by Superboy recently? Her main gun its ligthing bolts ala Zeus charged from her lasso.

Captain marvel Jr, its the only id give a second tough. If you use the " all marvels are equal approach". Do you consider him being in the same strenght league of the ones i mentioned above?

Juntai
Superboy also once liften an entire castle, holding it and the land mass it was on together with TK while lifting it.
"I am the man.. I am soo .. the man"

olympian
Thats not a feat in the league of the aboves. Its close but doesnt indicate him working strenghtwise with the Hulk for example.

Draco69
Class 100 doesnt mean lifting 100 tons or just a few more.

Uh. Dude. That's EXACTLY what Class 100 means. Lifting (pressing) 100 tons or more. There's different variations of Class 100. Low. (The Thing) Middle. (Namor) High. (Superman) Very High (Thanos).

Means being in the same strengh league of Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor and Hercules among others. Superboy while being a high level doesnt have the feats others have to be in that league.

Once again you have a very common misconception about what Class 100 means. Class 100 is: lifting (pressing) 100 tons or more. That's why it's called Class 100. There's different levels of Class 100. The characters you mentioned are in the high end. Superboy is in the middle end. As is Namor or Wonder Man.

Cyborg is not and never was a class 100 strenghtwise

Yes is he is. On the low end Class 100. You think supporting a portion of mountain or acting as a brace for an entire building doesn't signify Class 100 strength?

And Cassie isent either.

Yes she is. Barely though. In the Donna Troy special she lifted an alien spacecraft that was the size on a city block. Her power grows with age.

Wasent she defeated by Superboy recently?

Yep. Namely because he's stronger and more powerful. And Cassie didn't want to fight him.

If you read the later issue, Cassie brought him to his knees.
Captain marvel Jr, its the only id give a second tough. If you use the " all marvels are equal approach". Do you consider him being in the same strenght league of the ones i mentioned above?

Captain Marvel Jr. is not as powerful as his mentor. CM has at least half the power of Shazam. CMJ and Lady Marvel only possess a third or a fourth. He's in the middle Class 100 department.

olympian
"Uh. Dude. That's EXACTLY what Class 100 means. Lifting (pressing) 100 tons or more. There's different variations of Class 100. Low. (The Thing) Middle. (Namor) High. (Superman) Very High (Thanos). "

My bad. I meant to say high class 100. The only thing i would disagree here, its Thanos classification. Hes not class 100. Hes above. Unless of course you go by the play that high top tier and above are all of the same class strenghtwise. Like Heralds, sKyfathers and the like.

"Yes is he is. On the low end Class 100. You think supporting a portion of mountain or acting as a brace for an entire building doesn't signify Class 100 strength? "

And when did he supported that portion of a mountain. I always saw him doing lesser feats.

"Captain Marvel Jr. is not as powerful as his mentor. CM has at least half the power of Shazam. CMJ and Lady Marvel only possess a third or a fourth. He's in the middle Class 100 department."

Out of curiosity, your talking about power sharing that was cannon some time back? Other than that they have the seem pretty much peers in powerset usage. Billy always seemed more prone to use better the strenght, Mary the wisdow and Freddy the speed.

And i consider both Superboy and Captain Marvel Jr low class 100. Namor is in my opinion slighty better than them. Hes middle to top tier when soaked or underwater.

Draco69

My bad. I meant to say high class 100. The only thing i would disagree here, its Thanos classification. Hes not class 100. Hes above. Unless of course you go by the play that high top tier and above are all of the same class strenghtwise. Like Heralds, sKyfathers and the like.

Thanos is in a class of his own. Much like Mighty Mouse or Gladiator. He's very very high end Class 100.

And when did he supported that portion of a mountain. I always saw him doing lesser feats.

When Terra I betrayed the Teen Titans.

Out of curiosity, your talking about power sharing that was cannon some time back? Other than that they have the seem pretty much peers in powerset usage. Billy always seemed more prone to use better the strenght, Mary the wisdow and Freddy the speed.

I doubt they are peers. Shazam the wizard gave the power to Billy Batson alone. Billy decided to share SOME of his power with his siblings. However as I understand it, his siblings have a much lower portion of his powers.

Though as you mentioned they may possess slight variations in different capabalities.

And i consider both Superboy and Captain Marvel Jr low class 100. Namor is in my opinion slighty better than them. Hes middle to top tier when soaked or underwater.

Agreed.

shaolin9976
Superman by himself will gives this five Avengers a run for their life. With help, it will be over right there and then!

olympian
No he doesnt. That would be absurd. Sersi as in Harras era would be a handfull on its own. And you have other two powerhouses like Hercules and Iron man. Jack of hearts isent a lightweigh either.

In the issue when Terra tries to kill them all. The major strenght feat Cyborg had was closing one of the exits of the complex down with the help of Wonder Girl. The mountain itself didnt went down, or was held.

The Building one, i dont recall at all. Jla/Avengers #4? Was it one he did it by hymself or had help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.