Calling all death Eaters! ideas in how to kill the boy who lived...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheene
Hello wizards ...I am cheene and I am the newest memeber of the group so called death eaters...(*laughs*)

so... heres the thing...tell me your ideas in how to kill the dark lord's adversary.... to make the story more thrilling and excitement.

maybe we should send some email to ms. Rowling, tell her about our ideas for her last book...

well, my young brother told me...Voldemort should send a young death eater in hogwarts possing as a student who would do anything to attract harry's attention and er...heart...quite imaginative for a 7 yr. old.
and that in the end the death eater would ah...create a liking to the hero of the story...(*LOL*)

so...hope you give me some of your....er...brilliant ideas about this discussion... big grin evil face

Parselmouth
me...just a seeemmmpleee idea...

get a time turner and kill james potter...thats a great idea right

obiwills
Possess one of his teachers and try to kill him? wait... that one didn't work.... Try to kill him with a memory and a giant snake? Oh wait.... that one didn't work either.... How about killing him with dementors or an overly elaborate plan involving a maze and a portkey? Gah.... those didn't work either.... hrm..... How about we pop him in a pot of boiling water and call it potter stew?

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

goddess_susu
I think we shouldn't act at all unless You-Know-Who gives us permition, because I was told he want's Harry to himself.

If you act again't The Dark Lord's word, it' your head, not mine!

dangirl234
i hate you you go anywher near him.................... mad

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by goddess_susu
I think we shouldn't act at all unless You-Know-Who gives us permition, because I was told he want's Harry to himself.

If you act again't The Dark Lord's word, it' your head, not mine!

See thats the problem with the Dark Lord. His ego is way to big. I mean who cares who kills Potter, as long as hes dead.

But I'd go with the female death eater approach. stick out tongue

cheers.

Parselmouth
man I'm so with dark Macabre....

well i think the girl death eater approach thingy sounds fantastic... hey did the dark lord ever fell inlove... i really like his character especially his relationship with harry... wink

Raven Guardia
Lay one hand potter and you and your precious dark lord will be no more.

btw, JK Rowling wont take any of our ideas. she already has her ideas mapped out and knows whats going to happen and how it will happen.

polowahine4
Originally posted by obiwills
Possess one of his teachers and try to kill him? wait... that one didn't work.... Try to kill him with a memory and a giant snake? Oh wait.... that one didn't work either.... How about killing him with dementors or an overly elaborate plan involving a maze and a portkey? Gah.... those didn't work either.... hrm..... How about we pop him in a pot of boiling water and call it potter stew?

hystericalnotworthy
omfg!!!! ha!!! i luv it!!lol

and i'm soooooo goin for the girlie death eater!naughty

goddess_susu
I'd do it!!! I'm 16 half-elf half-witch, Brazilian.
If Harry got nuts about ugly Cho-Chang, then wait till he sees me
he'll ... blowup

DanZeke25
Does anybody know JK's real email?

Hermione202
there was a rumor that it was [email protected] .
I doubt any of her fans knows it .

cheene
I was thinking of killing him using the unforgivables...first is imperio, then crucio and lastly AVADA KEDAVRA.....MWAAAAHAHAHAH....

anyway.....i hated the Halfblood prince soooo much that i want to write the last book..... Snape betreyed Dumbly-door....jeez....I'm going to kill him....someday...

Saratn
do you really think it would be so simple now to kill harry? he is almost of age, and he will be on his guard at all times now since you know what happened.

polowahine4
i think that if voldie hasn't managed to kill him yet one of his death eaters should do it cuz obviously lv can't! someone should step up!!!!

Draco69
Pushing him down those crazy-ass moving stairs would surely kill him.

Attaching a bomb to his Firebolt.

Putting cynaide in his chocalate.

Or simply get a professional sniper and blow his brains out from a half-mile away.

Or blow up the Dursley's House while he's in there. But without magic. Protections are sh** against a gas leak.

polowahine4
sniperi luv it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.