Our benevolent God is simply...awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
since he created everything

he gave us:

cancer
AIDS
birth defects
earthquakes
tsunamis
Ebola Virus
diabetes
polio
poisons
etc
etc
etc

and so many other goodies

God sure is wonderful, I have complete FAITH in him

Echuu
I LOVE your sarcasm stick out tongue

Actually, assuming that God is real(which I believe he is) and the bible is true then WE created all this bad stuff by the sin that came into the world from OUR decision.

masterbruce
so we CREATED cancer and ebola virus and earthquakes?

are you kidding me?

Shakyamunison
Oh! no, Don't get me started.

Echuu
Originally posted by masterbruce
so we CREATED cancer and ebola virus and earthquakes?

are you kidding me?

It's called sin.

masterbruce
its called BULLSHIT...no offense, but that is what I think

Echuu
its called BULLSHIT...no offense, but that is what I think

Ever read the bible?

masterbruce
to be honest, no...but I have read Grimm's Fairy Tales

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Echuu
Ever read the bible?

Hi Echuu

Let's say you were on a life raft and there was two other people with you and no food or water. One of the other people say to you, "if we kill the third person, we will have enough food to survive". What would you do. Now you know if you say no, the other two will kill and eat you. So, what do you do, die of kill (sin).

Echuu
to be honest, no...but I have read Grimm's Fairy Tales

Well I suggest to take a look at it before screaming about how God 'created' everything bad in the world. Of course many discredit it as a source but I think it would be nice because then you could get another viewpoint on things.
Unless of course you are closed minded.

masterbruce
i'm not a closeminded person

but i admit i am closeminded in regards to religion, how is anything the bible has written in it going to convince me otherwise

Echuu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Hi Echuu

Let's say you were on a life raft and there was two other people with you and no food or water. One of the other people say to you, "if we kill the third person, we will have enough food to survive". What would you do. Now you know if you say no, the other two will kill and eat you. So, what do you do, die of kill (sin).

Hi

I would sacrifice myself so that they both can survive knowing that I will go to a better place.

Shakyamunison
Hi Echuu

OK it seems that I've lost you. My point is life is not back and white it is a lot of grey. All the bad things in the world are good in their own way.

Shakyamunison
Hi

I would sacrifice myself so that they both can survive knowing that I will go to a better place.

I don't believe you, you will squirm under the knife and do anything to survive. God made you that way.

Echuu
i'm not a closeminded person

but i admit i am closeminded in regards to religion, how is anything the bible has written in it going to convince me otherwise

If you read it you will get a different perspective on things. Now whether you wish to accept it is your choice alone, not mine or anyones.

masterbruce
I don't believe you, you will squirm under the knife and do anything to survive. God made you that way.

well to be fair, you have to take his word

you can't pose a question with choices and then discredit the answer because the choice is not to your liking

Shakyamunison
If you read it you will get a different perspective on things. Now whether you wish to accept it is your choice alone, not mine or anyones.

"You can learn from books" Ringo Starr

masterbruce
echuu, have you read the koran, tora, or various other religious texts before you made your mind up that christianity is for you?

Shakyamunison
well to be fair, you have to take his word

you can't pose a question with choices and then discredit the answer because the choice is not to your liking

It is a chose that no one will make, you know, that word you used BULLSHIT. If he had given me more of a real answer then that would have been good. But remember life is not fair, and there is no good or evil unto it's self.

Echuu

There are quick and painless deaths too though. If I am starving to death then the other two guys bashing my head in would be a relief to help me be free of my suffering and be united with Christ.
As for squirming under the knife...my strength would have to come from God then.

masterbruce
it is not a choice no one would make...plenty of people have sacrificed themselves for others

masterbruce
There are quick and painless deaths too though. If I am starving to death then the other two guys bashing my head in would be a relief to help me be free of my suffering and be united with Christ.
As for squirming under the knife...my strength would have to come from God then.

no your strength will come from you

Echuu
echuu, have you read the koran, tora, or various other religious texts before you made your mind up that christianity is for you?

Actually I have read some various other texts. I am not a Jew because I believe my Savior has already come. I have read parts of the Koran and I am still convinced that Jesus is my Lord and Savior(plus them allowing violence against infidels doesn't suit me). I have read about the pillars of Buddhism and still haven't been convinced. Seventh Day Adventists claimed the world was going to end various times and as the date rolled along they just bumped it up a few years. Doesn't do well for their credibility does it?

masterbruce
ok cool, you sound like a very levelheaded logical thinker

I leave you in peace

Shakyamunison
no your strength will come from you

The last answer Echuu gave was better, the first one seemed too ideal. I still think the will to survive is very strong, although there comes a time in the struggle that a person will give in for a higher cause.

What I find to be interesting is; you are blaming God for the way the world works, and that way has insured your survival, and Echuu blames man for something we have no independent control over.

masterbruce
Shakyamunison, I'm not blaming God for the way the world works at all, I was being sarcastic

I don't believe in the existence of God in the traditional sense (the benevolent creator entity)

Shakyamunison
Shakyamunison, I'm not blaming God for the way the world works at all, I was being sarcastic

I don't believe in the existence of God in the traditional sense (the benevolent creator entity)

Ya, I know but there is no one to talk to, and I'm in a fysty mood.

I don't want a fight, just a spar.

Echuu
Ya, I know but there is no one to talk to, and I'm in a fysty mood.

I don't want a fight, just a spar.

lol

I'm off fer now guys. But Shakyamunison; how much were you selling your cds on ebay? You can pm it to me if you want.

Cya

jacobo0o
didnt read much of quotes from other

i got a question why are u complaining of these stuff????

why are u trying to tell other people on kmc that God is bad
he doesnt exist and all that

who are u to say these things???
and why are u using sarcasm????
cannt u not just write
why did God create cancer earthquake and so on....

man cant have everything they want

they have to achieve it

Aids did God say to go around and have sex with guys and
have sex with as much women as you want??

jacobo0o
there are things that gets into the way in ur goal
for every good there is evil

sonnet

he gave us:
cancer
AIDS
birth defects
earthquakes
tsunamis
Ebola Virus
diabetes
polio
poisons
etc
etc
etc
God's creation was perfect until Adam sinned and opened the door to, Satan. The Bibles says that satan came to destroy and kill and death and sickness is the effect that sin has on our lives. When Jesus died on the cross he did not only took our sins upon him but also paid the price for sickness. By his wounds we are healed, says the Bible. This is for all who believes God's word. So why are many Christians ill and suffer, because of sin in their lives, because they doubt God,s will in relation to healing and they lack faith. Faith is believing you are healed even though you can still see and feel the symptoms. This is very difficult for many people because the moment the symptoms are there we start to doubt. The 10 men whom Jesus healed from leprosy still looked ill after he spoke to them and sent them to show themselves to the priest. They showed faith by keep going to the town although they could see the sores on their bodies. Their bodies showed the healing before they reached the priests, but the actual healing took place when Jesus spoke the words. This is still the same toady. But some people lack that faith and then they want to blame God or say that He cannot heal etc.

finti
and according to your belief who created Satan?

masterbruce
"So why are many Christians ill and suffer, because of sin in their lives, because they doubt God,s will in relation to healing and they lack faith"

so some babies are punished because they lack faith?

Chibi Boy

he gave us:

cancer
AIDS
birth defects
earthquakes
tsunamis
Ebola Virus
diabetes
polio
poisons
etc
etc
etc

He gave us those as punishments, and more will come if people don't stop being bad.

Yes, he is awesome, he has forgiven us the odd million times.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Chibi Boy
He gave us those as punishments, and more will come if people don't stop being bad.

Yes, he is awesome, he has forgiven us the odd million times.

Who will judge who is bad, you?

Chibi Boy
"So why are many Christians ill and suffer, because of sin in their lives, because they doubt God,s will in relation to healing and they lack faith"

The way it goes, we don't get diseases because we are bad, unless god forces it to happen, which is rare. God made the diseases to randomly catch people. He made AIDS to stop people from having sex with many different people except for their wife/husband.

Originally posted by finti
and according to your belief who created Satan?

God made Satan, but Satan became bad himself, and he was the first angel to be bad and that's why he is the leader of all the bad angels.

Chibi Boy
Who will judge who is bad, you?

God judges who is bad, like when we die he sends bad people to hell.

Shakyamunison
God made Satan, but Satan became bad himself, and he was the first angel to be bad and that's why he is the leader of all the bad angels.

But this was before man sined.

Chibi Boy
It was before MAN sinned, Lucifer was an angel.

masterbruce
the point is: How could a perfect God create something so IMPERFECT such as Satan?

debbiejo
The way it goes, we don't get diseases because we are bad, unless god forces it to happen, which is rare. God made the diseases to randomly catch people. He made AIDS to stop people from having sex with many different people except for their wife/husband.

Then why did god make Ebola?

svnthdysthsbbth
The mere results of a world in rebellion against its creator. A world that reaps what it sows as a result of Sin.

svnthdysthsbbth
Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

The Good Lord is still holding back the winds, until all his children are sealed and written in the book of life. The choice is ours to make!

svnthdysthsbbth
James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

masterbruce
explain that to the innocent babies born with horrible disabilities and diseases that it is punished by a BENEVOLENT God for sins committed by others

finti
and those who catch aids through blood transmition?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by svnthdysthsbbth
James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

But all things including good things "bringeth forth death" even Jesus died. All things die, could you imagine a would were no one died, there would come a point of so much over population that no one could live.

finti
we are closing in on over population, many claim earth allready are overpopulated

debbiejo
Originally posted by svnthdysthsbbth
Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

The Good Lord is still holding back the winds, until all his children are sealed and written in the book of life. The choice is ours to make!

Revelations is a symbolic book....

And could you speak in your own words please...

sonnet

You take one line from my quote and take it out of context. I was referring to why many Christians stay ill after receiving prayer for healing. If you read my quote again, you'll see that all sickness, death, etc comes from Satan and not from God ( as said in the Bible). He brought this into our lives to torment us, try our faith, cripple us emotionally, financially and health-wise, but because of Jesus we are suppose to have authority over this but we not always do, because of our lack of faith, knowledge of God's will etc. You can break the curse of any genetic disease carried from one generation to another by stopping it in the name of Jesus and by having faith. The Bible also says that what we fear shall happen to us, so many pregnant woman naturally fear certain things when they are pregnant. And then its some times just a matter of Satan having fun with God's creation and having a great laugh hearing them blaming God for the sickness he brings upon us. Fortunately God through Jesus gave us the 'antidote", but we may times do not make use of it but choose rather to suffer.

finti
and in your faith satan was created by who?

FeceMan

he gave us:

cancer
AIDS
birth defects
earthquakes
tsunamis
Ebola Virus
diabetes
polio
poisons
etc
etc
etc

He also gave us sex.

For one such as yourself, I would think this would be enough.

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
You take one line from my quote and take it out of context. I was referring to why many Christians stay ill after receiving prayer for healing. If you read my quote again, you'll see that all sickness, death, etc comes from Satan and not from God ( as said in the Bible). He brought this into our lives to torment us, try our faith, cripple us emotionally, financially and health-wise, but because of Jesus we are suppose to have authority over this but we not always do, because of our lack of faith, knowledge of God's will etc. You can break the curse of any genetic disease carried from one generation to another by stopping it in the name of Jesus and by having faith. The Bible also says that what we fear shall happen to us, so many pregnant woman naturally fear certain things when they are pregnant. And then its some times just a matter of Satan having fun with God's creation and having a great laugh hearing them blaming God for the sickness he brings upon us. Fortunately God through Jesus gave us the 'antidote", but we may times do not make use of it but choose rather to suffer.

People get healed in others names also...even Shamans can heal.....

Satan isn't screwing and having fun with pregnant women...people can attract what they dwell on...It's drawing the negatives just like you can draw on the possitives.....To everything there is an opposite reaction and pull.

finti
dont pull his outstreched finger though

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
dont pull his outstreched finger though

No....we don't need another hurricane..... huh

Cause and effect....

finti
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.