Weird Star Wars fan, new here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

obiwills
I'm a little nervous, posting my first time here and all. I'm an obsessive Star Wars fan, particularly of episode's 2 and 3. I say I'm weird because my favorite pairing is obi/ani, which freaks a lot of people out. I am a slash fan, though I do of course like the usual "normal" pairings, but let's face it obi wan paired with anyone isn't exactly ordinary because being a jedi he's not supposed to do that sort of thing. lol

Anyway, I've been looking for someone to role play with for a while now, though not really on a forum so much as on AIM, though I wouldn't mind doing it on a less crowded forum, don't like lots of people lurking around watching me RP. I've been doing role play for a very long time now, though no Star Wars RP yet, but I desperately want to do some. I'll do any rating of RP, even NC17 provided that it's not on a public forum. Do contact me if you'd like to RP, I'll play obi wan, and you can be anyone else you could possibly immagine wink

In case you haven't noticed I'm a bit hyper Happy Dance and I tend to ramble a bit, which makes me great at RP because I can keep a plot going FOREVER big grin

Anyway, I'm not just here looking for an RP partner, I also came here just looking for some people to talk to as I've found no one in my 'life before Ewan McGregor obsession' enjoys the same things I do, particularly Star Wars and Obi Wan. So now I find myself in need of new friends and new conversation. I hope to have a great time meeting you all, and hopefully I won't talk you all to death. eek!

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

obiwills
Thanks for the welcomes smile

Dr. Strangelove
Welcome smile

Capt_Fantastic
oiy. No one thinks you're weird for liking what you do. They think you're weird for actually saying it.

All that aside, welcome. If I can make your stay more enjoyable...let me know.

Will-one Kenobi
Welcome to KMC Forums! Oh and I would be happy to be your RPG partner so whenever you want to start an RPG post a message here and ill join you!

obiwills
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
oiy. No one thinks you're weird for liking what you do. They think you're weird for actually saying it.

You're probably right there, but I do tend to say what I think, even if I know people will think me weird, because I've pretty much been weird my whole life, not exactly the sort of person anyone has ever called normal.
paperbag3

obiwills
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Welcome to KMC Forums! Oh and I would be happy to be your RPG partner so whenever you want to start an RPG post a message here and ill join you!

I've sent you a private message smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.