Xia's Song?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Communist
Somthing I wrote a year ago, dont know if it counts as poetry though erm

"In the light of the steel sun that passes through the divine wind of my own nameless intervention, I call to thine soul of the moon and the sky to bless the everlasting want of freedom from the damnable despots of our human concepts. Nay, to thee, for I am lost in my own silent contemplation? No, for I am XIA!"

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
Somthing I wrote a year ago, dont know if it counts as poetry though erm

"In the light of the steel sun that passes through the divine wind of my own nameless intervention, I call to thine soul of the moon and the sky to bless the everlasting want of freedom from the damnable despots of our human concepts. Nay, to thee, for I am lost in my own silent contemplation? No, for I am XIA!" no, no it doesn't. more like poetic proses that borders on madness and insanity which is a very good thing.

word of advice...no love poems and you'll do great!

Neo_Communist
thankyou! eek!

...........no expression Wait a minute......Im confused confused

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
thankyou! eek!

...........no expression Wait a minute......Im confused confused then you are well on your way to a higher plane of enlightenment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.