Do you want to be killed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
lol,I was reading the Candyman thread and noticed that I am not the only one that said his name in the mirror...............but why?What if he really did come out?

I was also thinking and I am interested what you guy's think,If jason voorhees DID EXIST in crystal lake,I personally could not help myself,I would have to take a quick run through the woods.........Am I the only one?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by kmcdude
lol,I was reading the Candyman thread and noticed that I am not the only one that said his name in the mirror...............but why?What if he really did come out?

I was also thinking and I am interested what you guy's think,If jason voorhees DID EXIST in crystal lake,I personally could not help myself,I would have to take a quick run through the woods.........Am I the only one?

i didnt finish saying it. just got up to three i think. just decided to let doubt guide my hand confused

i would definitely take a run through the woods with you. in a split second

beta-wolf_101
It depends on when you ask me you see I'm a manic depressive soo maybe, maybe not.

b-dan
are you mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoma5
Yar he mad...

chicho
jajajajaj

Wolfie
I think there's a difference between going through with a superstition Clive Barker made up and going through the woods where an invincible murderer lurks.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
I think there's a difference between going through with a superstition Clive Barker made up and going through the woods where an invincible murderer lurks.

If u survived it would be one HELL of a scare though,would it not? eek!

botankus
Which one? The Candyman thing would be stupid but running through the woods where an invincible murderer lurks would be...well...stupid.

phantom_gurlz

laughing out loud Depends if i bring my bros along with me 2 leave them behind.. evil face Im bad.. evil face evil face

JennifARGH
Which begs the question are you insane!? We dont need fictional mass murderers who cant die to know that we have enough crazy shit going on in the real world. We have our own real murderers to deal with but im certain that with a well aimed shot could be put down with an elephant gun.

kmcdude
I am not insane,it is no more insain than saying candyman in the mirrior,I mean if u 100% knew for sure nothing was going to happen,u would not bother doing it would you?

b-dan
I am not insane,it is no more insain than saying candyman in the mirrior,I mean if u 100% knew for sure nothing was going to happen,u would not bother doing it would you? i remembure when i my freinds did it they belived it so i said ok ill go so i locked the bath room door and did it nothing happedn so for the hell of it i stared screaming to scare them they htought i was dying.

evildeaddesigns
lol, nice.
Done the Candyman thing...............
Hours later, everywhere i walked, i was still waiting for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.