xENA vs WOlverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who would take this fight??
the princess warrior or the dued with claws

Creshosk
Originally posted by jacobo0o
who would take this fight??
the princess warrior or the dued with claws Xena versus Wolverine?

Both of them come from worlds that defy physics. . . How do you bounce a metal ring off of wood when it hits cement with enough force to spark?

jacobo0o
imagination

long pig
I THink THAt maYBE WOlvERine wOulD win.

olympian
Xena does. The Queen of jobbing was defeating Gods in her show. Wolverine is pulverized.

willRules
Wolverine will become distracted...................like everyone who watches the show..............

K3VIL
Xena beat Gods in situational fights.
She beat Odin while he was depowered and thanks to a crap plot she took the golden apples to give back the godhood to Ares and Aphrodite.
She beat the Olympians thanks to the enchantment on her daughter which gave her the ability to match gods in fight and kill them.
Indeed all those things happened cause Hercules fought Zeus in a fight and killed him through sneak up on him.

newjak86
Man hercules used to be the show Xena was even alright but then they got so amped up. Hercules was more believable but once Xena started beating Gods I was like this is stupid. Ares the God of war should not loose to mortal in combat.

olympian
Both shows had alot of crap regarding to mythology. And its always confusing when they mix myth with teology. I mean what the heck wer vampires and angels doing there? geez.

And Hercules beating Zeus? Didnt saw that one but like i said, pure joke.

newjak86
Originally posted by olympian
Both shows had alot of crap regarding to mythology. And its always confusing when they mix myth with teology. I mean what the heck wer vampires and angels doing there? geez.

And Hercules beating Zeus? Didnt saw that one but like i said, pure joke. Yep they were crap when it came to mythology.

olympian
The only thing they got it right from the original source wer the names.

Of course that also goes down by mixing Greek names with Romans.

Creshosk

Of course that also goes down by mixing Greek names with Romans. Hercules is always being mixed up wioth Heracles.

Even Marvel and Disney do it.

newjak86

Of course that also goes down by mixing Greek names with Romans. I noticed that as well plus when they introduced the Roman Gods even though they were the Greek Gods with different names was all.

K3VIL

And Hercules beating Zeus? Didnt saw that one but like i said, pure joke.
Hercules beat him in a situational fight indeed.
Herc was equipped with a titan bone, that was the only weapon able to kill a god.
Zeus stucked it into a tree with a lightning bolt.Herc started throwing him pieces of a temple, Zeus destroyed them with his lightnings, then proceeded into walking toward Xena that was going to give birth to her daughter.Hercules after seeing his father reached close quarter distance without any effort, engaged him in a hand to hand fight, hitting him with his strongest blows, Zeus parried all of them forming a force field on the palm of his left hand, his reflexes and powers outclassed his son by far.He then reflected one of Herc punches to him then K.O.ed him with a small energy push.
Zeus was about to incinerate Xena, and her daughter, but Herc jumped on him, they rolled on the ground, and Herc accidentally stucked the titan bone into Zeus chest

olympian
"Hercules is always being mixed up wioth Heracles.

Even Marvel and Disney do it."

No, i mean either chose Hercules and name the rest of the godly cast by also the Roman names or do all with the Greek ones.

What Marvel does and Disney did as well the Sorbo tv show is mixing things like a salad.

Either call them in one way or another.

Salad? Only in food, thanks.

olympian
"Hercules beat him in a situational fight indeed.
Herc was equipped with a titan bone, that was the only weapon able to kill a god.
Zeus stucked it into a tree with a lightning bolt.Herc started throwing him pieces of a temple, Zeus destroyed them with his lightnings, then proceeded into walking toward Xena that was going to give birth to her daughter.Hercules after seeing his father reached close quarter distance without any effort, engaged him in a hand to hand fight, hitting him with his strongest blows, Zeus parried all of them forming a force field on the palm of his left hand, his reflexes and powers outclassed his son by far.He then reflected one of Herc punches to him then K.O.ed him with a small energy push.
Zeus was about to incinerate Xena, and her daughter, but Herc jumped on him, they rolled on the ground, and Herc accidentally stucked the titan bone into Zeus chest"

Alot of plot device for sure. One thing that beefs me is that usualy writters of any medium dont portray Zeus as a figther. In the myth when he wanted to have a h2h contest all Gods wer scared of going against him (save for his two brothers but they didnt reside in Olympus). Only herakles did went against him and had Zeus impressed even he lost.

I also dont like (really) when usually the medium portraies him as an old man when in fact after defeating his father he didnt aged a single day. He never got past his prime.

dawsey28
Originally posted by long pig
I THink THAt maYBE WOlvERine wOulD win.

laughing

Dark Thor
stupid thread

Creshosk
"Hercules is always being mixed up wioth Heracles.

Even Marvel and Disney do it."

No, i mean either chose Hercules and name the rest of the godly cast by also the Roman names or do all with the Greek ones.

What Marvel does and Disney did as well the Sorbo tv show is mixing things like a salad.

Either call them in one way or another.

Salad? Only in food, thanks. Yup, That's what I'm saying.

olympian
Got it.

spidermonkey
Heracles is the Greek name.

Hercules is the Roman name.

yes

shaolin9976
Wolverine will probably just rape Xena and leave her all wounded and weak!

GalacticStorm
Xena does. The Queen of jobbing was defeating Gods in her show. Wolverine is pulverized.

Who is to say how those Gods compare to Marvels gods. Hercules who is from the same world as Xena was besting gods physically as well and he didnt show any thing higher than class 10 strength. Xena was no match for Hercules, she couldnt match his strength only parry and counter. I say Wolverine takes it.

CorderaMitchell
Xena is a better fighter though, one hit in the right place...

He can't regenerate over something stuck in him, so the wound stays.

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Xena is a better fighter though, one hit in the right place...

He can't regenerate over something stuck in him, so the wound stays. Could her circle disk mess up Wolverine alot. Plus of she does her battle cry Wolverine could just fall over.

CorderaMitchell
I know why I'd fall over....

Creshosk
As it's been pointed out Xena only beats the gods thoruch circumstances.

It'd be like putting Mr. Fantastic up against Galactus WITHOUT the ultimate nullifier.

Wolverine takes this one.

CorderaMitchell
Xena's the better fighter, you don't need to be a god to beat wolverine, thats silly.

newjak86
Originally posted by Creshosk

It'd be like putting Mr. Fantastic up against Galactus WITHOUT the ultimate nullifier.

Wolverine takes this one. Not true she has beat Ares God of war in a straight up fight before on the show.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
Not true she has beat Ares God of war in a straight up fight before on the show.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Who is to say how those Gods compare to Marvels gods. Hercules who is from the same world as Xena was besting gods physically as well and he didnt show any thing higher than class 10 strength. Xena was no match for Hercules, she couldnt match his strength only parry and counter. I say Wolverine takes it.

newjak86
Originally posted by Creshosk

Wolverine takes this one. I belive you I was refering to the fact that you said she never beat a god without circunstances and I showed she did she beat Ares in a straight up fight.
Wolverine wins he can heal and take anything Xena dishes out because she is only an extremely skilled human.

GalacticStorm
Yep so most of us agree. Wolverine wins.

CorderaMitchell
Thats the best you'll be getting...

DigiMark007
MMMmmm...Xena... *stares dreamily at nothing*

Ok, fun time's over. Xena's not comics. Closing...

DigiMark007
...so Xena had a run in Dark Horse comics a while back. My bad...Thread is open again.

jacobo0o
yahoo!!!
xena lives on

olympian
"Who is to say how those Gods compare to Marvels gods. Hercules who is from the same world as Xena was besting gods physically as well and he didnt show any thing higher than class 10 strength. Xena was no match for Hercules, she couldnt match his strength only parry and counter. I say Wolverine takes it. "

I said she was the Queen of -Jobbing- . Its not like i ever took serious any of the things she did.

I never took that Sorbo beach boy version serious either.

Pyron_Knight
Xena with her god-killing weapon might be able to KO him.

He was above Class 10 by a lot in his better showings.

socool8520
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Xena's the better fighter, you don't need to be a god to beat wolverine, thats silly.

She's the better fighter? How do you figure? how many fighting styles were there back then? Was she a master of any of them? Is she even immortal? If she isn't, which is what I think, what is to keep Wolverine from stabbing her in the face? She stabs him, heals. I don't think that kind of give-and-take is going to work out too long for the warrior princess. But that better fighter thing amazes me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.