exam results!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
Oh man I did sooo badly in my exams! Didnt get the marks I needed. im so screwed. I need to get at least to B's next year if I wanna get into Uni!! sad grrrr...

Has anyone else got results back? How did you do?

Hulk Power
I passed with a pretty high score. I got above average on some areas. What grade are you going into?

Darth Nauj
tisk tisk you bad little girl that happens when you try to cheat in tests

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
tisk tisk you bad little girl that happens when you try to cheat in tests

laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Where are you from?What the f**k?
It doesnt depend on your average grade, its your total score...

Neo_Version 7
I know how you feel, clispin.

Listen, you wanna join our Exclusive 2003 Slipknow/Goodfellas/O.C. clique? It's quite fun.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Sir Mist

Who are you talking to? What the f**k?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Who are you talking to? What the f**k?

Thread starter...whats her name...

clispin
im from scotland and we go by grades...got two b's and three c's...it wouldn't be so bad except I need three B's and one C this year and four B's next year and basically I havent got it. sad

Sir Mist
Ok, that blows...over here it grades you on your total score at the end..plus you get bonus markshappy

The pain will fade if you joinninja

clispin
dang...

Well at least I got a B in english which was a huge surprise. I needed a B in english and I was expected to fail!

silvertsume
aw.. that sux no hug i myself did muy bueno wink

Sir Mist
Uni aint all that either......in fact...I could say Uni sucks....but theres little work during the day, so thats a bonus....plus I get days offninja

clispin
I wanna be a primary teacher which I would be great at! And I don't wanna spend the rest of my days working at Tuffnells Parcel |Express (dont ask). So I would like to go to uni and get some nice qualifications.

Korri
As i said before im not actually bothered.

T.M
my results are out on the 18th eek!

no more school for me cry

silver_tears
I've got like a 94 average sleep

clispin
is that good?

silver_tears
yes 94 percent out of a 100 stick out tongue

dave123
Originally posted by silver_tears
yes 94 percent out of a 100 stick out tongue percent means out of 100 stick out tongue I take it maths and/or english drop your average wink

And GCSE grades for England come out on Thursday, although last year I recieved mine a day early cos they were so good smart (seriously)

A levels come out next thursday big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dave123
percent means out of 100 stick out tongue I take it maths and/or english drop your average wink

hysterical

silver_tears
percent means out of 100 stick out tongue I take it maths and/or english drop your average wink

And GCSE grades for England come out on Thursday, although last year I recieved mine a day early cos they were so good smart (seriously)

A levels come out next thursday big grin

For your info, I added the out of a hundred bit for certain people.
Not to mention my english mark was a 98, bite me, and my advanced functions mark was 93 happy

dave123
Not to mention my english mark was a 98, bite me, and my advanced functions mark was 93 happy So maths DID pull you down stick out tongue

And I was just kidding hug Chill out sweetie

§P0oONY
Not to mention my english mark was a 98, bite me, and my advanced functions mark was 93 happy

Can I bite you? no expression

dave123
Hands up anyone that's ever got 400/400 on a final test?

Anyone.... stick out tongue

§P0oONY
I've had 100% on many tests....

dave123
Yeah, but to get a full 400 rather than like 105/105 is quite the achievement wink Consistent perfection...

§P0oONY
Yeah, but to get a full 400 rather than like 105/105 is quite the achievement wink Consistent perfection...

Tests with many questions often compensate by making them easier.

Fallen Jedi
VAGINA! eek!

lil bitchiness
I got my results back, and I did well. I got a 2:1 for fisrt part of my degree big grin

dave123

dave123
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I got my results back, and I did well. I got a 2:1 for fisrt part of my degree big grin Do you know the second years bit, or do I not understand how your grades work? big grin

§P0oONY
History is so piss... I somehow manage to remember everything...

Maths.. not too bad.. I know more then the whole of America put together...

Oh yes... I did just call Americans stupid... just to make things clear.

Joke big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
VAGINA! eek!
Hooray for random fits of horniness.

dave123

§P0oONY
Well the A level is kind of a step up... and Uni level is just something else stick out tongue

I'm looking foreword to those stages...

Getting my freak on... and all that kind of lark.

dave123

§P0oONY
You wanna do Uni maths? eek!

Possibly... maybe something to do with Physics.

dave123
Well start your A Levels before you settle... they could really change what you wanna do yes

§P0oONY
Well start your A Levels before you settle... they could really change what you wanna do yes

Indeed... I'm looking foreword to Ancient History actually.. I have always been interested in the Ancient Athenians.

dave123
A lot of people at my school hate history stick out tongue Though that may be their teacher...

§P0oONY
Nah... I just think they think it is "cool" to think it sucks... just because they don't want to disagree with the general view.

dave123
Either that, or they're just failing stick out tongue

§P0oONY
laughing out loud

I don't doubt it... Bunch of fools

dave123
It's like you know my school perfectly!

§P0oONY
It's like you know my school perfectly!

Meh.. all schools are the same...

Well public ones anyway.

dave123
But if you can do good in 'em, it works wonders on the Uni application form big grin

§P0oONY
Yeah, especially Universities like Oxford and Cambridge... they need more students from public schools now... so are more lenient.

dave123
Yeah, they even have a special way of applying stick out tongue Which I am sooooo taking advantage of stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Yeah, they even have a special way of applying stick out tongue Which I am sooooo taking advantage of stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Nice

dave123
If you get 5 A's from your GCSEs, let me know yes

Might be able to get you a week at Oxford or Cambridge, if you're interested?

§P0oONY
If you get 5 A's from your GCSEs, let me know yes

Might be able to get you a week at Oxford or Cambridge, if you're interested?

Sounds cool... I will

dave123
Reckon you'll get 5 A's? Including A*'s, of course.

§P0oONY
Reckon you'll get 5 A's? Including A*'s, of course.

I don't know.... I'm feeling pessimistic about my results at the moment... so I'd say probably not... my last report thing predicated I would... but I'll just wait and see.

dave123
Not long now, though eek!

§P0oONY
Not long now, though eek!

True...

Twilight Janick
I know that in order to get five A's in the GCSEs require a bit of Force-using (or a lot, depending on how you use it).

belbel300
Good luck peeps with exam results

I think that the private and public school aplications are a load of ****, now because they think that if you go to private school, you cheated in your exams and you don't do as much work, which is ****, i work extreamely hard at school, and if i get what, 4 A's and possibly A*'s at A-level, i won't get a job coz public school kids with rubbish marks will get in instead! So i now have to reconsider becoming a vet.

Tired Hiker
Hey, I'm not about to read this whole thread, but check this out . . . you should kill your parents! happy

Totally Joking, Tired Hiiker. (with two 'I's.)

belbel300
rite.......

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by belbel300
rite....... Not necessarily. no expression

Kosta
Originally posted by Sir Mist

Its a different system in America.... DUH! stick out tongue

Fianna
A levels come out next thursday big grin Why would you say that? ..why would you remind me? cry

dave123
Originally posted by Fianna
Why would you say that? ..why would you remind me? cry Cos I'll be in Cyrpus, without a care in the world in_love Hahaha stick out tongue

Fianna
Cos I'll be in Cyrpus, without a care in the world in_love Hahaha stick out tongue Lucky you disgust ..when will you get your results then? huh

shaber
My exam taking abilities peaked at A-Level. Perhaps too soon.

Neo_Version 7
Exams are overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.