Doc Ocks Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Calling all Super Villians and Super Heroes to the one the only Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar run by New Yorks very own Doctor Octopus so relax, unwind and enjoy the evening!

Doctor Octopus stands behind the bar, 1 tentacle polishes the bar counter, another pours Ock a drink and 2 more hang a NO POLICE OR S.H.I.E.L.D AGENTS sign on the door ready for opening night...

Doc Ock
LOL! big grin

I think I'll like this bar wink

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/4043/drinking1.gif

Will-one Kenobi
I thought you might, well what you drinking, the first drink is on the house beer

hotsauce6548
What the f**k?

doctorstrongbad
um.. is this like a clubhouse or something? Can anybody chill at the bar?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
um.. is this like a clubhouse or something? Can anybody chill at the bar?

Only if Ock likes you stick out tongue

Yeah strongband you can chill at the bar.

First round is on me Happy Dance

Symbiotica
.... you guys got a big sink back there in the kitchen? I hate to get blood all over your barware. evil face

Doc Ock
Certainly dear lady.Octavius is nothing if not a generous host.

Now what drink would you like?? A bloody mary perhaps?? wink

willRules
Yo Deadpool here

There is a superhero bar over town in the comic book movies forum, which sells cheaper beer?

Doc Ock
*Grabs Deadpool by the neck with a tentacle and tosses him out the door*

Get out.The beer here is free.The ladies are prettier and the murder rate is rising.

bballplayer123
lol may I hang?

Doc Ock
You can.Provided you get me a large scotch.No ice.

Ice dilutes the damn drink.

VeNoIIvII
Finally, a place to hang with my fellow Spiderman hating freinds, you mind if Venom joins the club, i need a place to kick back and hang with the **tough Guys**

--Hey Ock! Slide me a Sex on the Beach, im in "Da Mood"

grey fox
(doors explode off of hinges as captain marvel enters )

hey is this the Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub (looks around) guess it isn't

(leaves)

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Symbiotica

.... you guys got a big sink back there in the kitchen? I hate to get blood all over your barware. evil face

I didn't know you let this kind of riff raft into your bar,think I'll go across the street. stick out tongue

TheVileOne
Michael Jackson's bad starts to play

BADASS CRITIC kicks down the door to this dump,grabs Doc Ock then procedes to rip all four tenticles off him,then shoves them so far up you know where.Lets just say old Ock will be singing alittle bit higher in the shower this week.

With pipe in hand THIS BADASS CRITIC decides to give this dump a major makeover,SPACE COWBOY Style.

Then BADASS CRITIC see this trash bag,bottom feeder,speck of human trash, hoe (You know who I mean).Grabs her or its head them slams it so hard into the table,then takes her where she belongs the dump.BADASS then throws 2 dollars on her thinnking that is even two much.

Starts Michael Jackson's Bad again to BADASS walking out before he does,stops and gives Ock 2 swift kicks to the gut for good measure.CLOSED

THIS IS HOW A BADASS CRITIC GIVES A REVIEW.NEXT PLEASE

evil face cool

TheVileOne
Doc Ock consider yourself out of business and Sym go back to the streets where you belong.

I closed this place Space Cowboy Style.

lil pimp
more like gay cowboy

Doc Ock
http://www.britanniainn.net/main/pics/005.jpg

Drinks are on the house folks smokin'

TheVileOne
OCK i closed your ASS,Space Cowboy Style.

TheVileOne
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN MY LITTLE SYM BE,OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE

Symbiotica
Ugh. This may be a supervillain bar, but even we murderous cut-throats don't care for that kind of display, leatherboy. Take it somewheres else. This bar ain't closed till the villains SAY it closes... and since you are not one of us and never will be, how 'bout Ock here uses a tentacle to grab you by the scruff of the neck & give you the Bum's Rush?

Like the likes of *you* is something to worry about to those of us well-equipped to meet far bigger threats than you..... bah, find one of those bars where they rotate "In The Navy" with "Macho Man," why don't you? More your kinda place.

I give you the worst villanous insult there is to proffer: you are but a wannabe, and you're far out of your element. Have a nice night smile

Doc Ock

Ugh. This may be a supervillain bar, but even we murderous cut-throats don't care for that kind of display, leatherboy. Take it somewheres else. This bar ain't closed till the villains SAY it closes... and since you are not one of us and never will be, how 'bout Ock here uses a tentacle to grab you by the scruff of the neck & give you the Bum's Rush?

Like the likes of *you* is something to worry about to those of us well-equipped to meet far bigger threats than you..... bah, find one of those bars where they rotate "In The Navy" with "Macho Man," why don't you? More your kinda place.

I give you the worst villanous insult there is to proffer: you are but a wannabe, and you're far out of your element. Have a nice night smile

Sym you rule cool

Have bloody mary on the house:

http://www.unionjack.se/px/drink/bloody.jpg

As a Carnage lover I think this drink is most appropriate wink

TheVileOne

Ugh. This may be a supervillain bar, but even we murderour cut-throats don't care for that kind of display, leatherboy. Take it somewheres else. This bar ain't closed till the villains SAY it closes... and since you are not one of us and never will be, how 'bout Ock here uses a tentacle to grab you by the scruff of the neck & give you the Bum's Rush?

I give you the worst villanous insult there is to proffer: you are but a

wannabe.

Sym grow the **** up for christsakes,whats next play house and call boys on the phones.You and Doc Ock need to stop acting like you guys are real life "VILLAINS" and get with the real world.

Now take me for instance,i don't name myself after some fictional comic villain or go to a fake bar.Me I truely am a BADASS CRITIC and I do it in Space Cowboy Style.

Hit my music(Dances to the Michael Jackson tune Bad) Happy Dance

TheVileOne
Hey Sym consider yourself put in place,Space Cowboy Style.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by TheVileOne
Sym grow the **** up for christsakes,whats next play house and call boys on the phones.You and Doc Ock need to stop acting like you guys are real life "VILLAINS" and get with the real world.

This coming from a guy who thinks he's a space cowboy??

LMFAO! laughing

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
This coming from a guy who thinks he's a space cowboy??

LMFAO! laughing

Keep it up Ock,I practically pay taxes on your ass since I own it so much.

One thing don't mistake Space Cowboy for silly villain worship like you and Sym,Space Cowboy isn't just a name,Its a way of life.

TheVileOne
Has I bid my final goodbye from this disgrace you call a board,I have one final thing to say.

Sym,you piece of Shit ,I have proven who is the master today and I notice you back in hiden,coward.What no super villain like threats,huh.I guess not little girl,maybe now you will grow up.Yiu just can't hang in the real world or a mans world.*****

Im putting you on notice along with Doc Ockand Daisy for the future.I will settle up with you later on down the road,oh you betcha,it will be done Cowboy Style.

out

Symbiotica
Thankee kindly, sir.

Ouch.... that hadta hurt.

Tell you what, spaceboy. You take your Michael Jackson CD and hit the road, because I am the Devil and I am here to do the Devil's work... and the Devil *hates* people with nothing better to do than yap around their superiors like nasty little spoilt-rotten pet poodles.

I think a tune better suited to you is that Hampster Dance theme-song; even Michael Jackson is too hard-core for the likes of you.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~boris/dance/

That is about how seriously I take you and your threats; meanwhile I think there's a leather-bar two blocks over. No doubt you'll find plenty there aching to soothe that bad case of road-rash you've suddenly developed.

You come in here, insulting me out of nowhere and expect respect in return? I haven't even addressed you in MONTHS; you started the whole thing. What the Hell's wrong with you, are you in the midst of a bipolar episode? Fine. You start it, I'm finishing it now.

"Hide"? It's awfully hard for me to hide with my boot planted squarely on your neck. Now get gone and don't come back, y'hear?

spideyboy 1111
Is this where all the fun is big grin

Hey Sym,you wouldn't want to go a couple rounds with little old black cat fan. Happy Dance

Nice bar,but I think I prefer some place where the cool cats hang out,if you know what I mean. cool

spideyboy 1111
I wonder what would come of a Space Cowboy and a grasshopper teaming up??It boggels the mind just thinking what we could create or destroy. shifty evil face

Just playing ,but I will admit im no fan of Sym either and I fondly remember the harsh Black Cat comments and the" Get bent" line.

Just remember Sym or anyone else,you never want to let a grasshopper cross your path. cool

TheVileOne
Doc Ock and Sym,I have decided to enlist some help in the form of a grasshopper.

Between the ultimate grasshopper and a BADASS CRITIC we can own this board and do it in Cowboy Style at the same time.

spideyboy 1111
VileOne,you acted too strongly and went in full blast and not the way of the grasshopper.Atleast you did it in Space Cowboy Style,you will be missed here.

Looks like its up to me to fight the good fight and call in the next reserve from the Hype to take Vile's place.

Might you be wondering who that might be,lets jus say this "mistress " isn't too fond of old Sym here.

Unlike my dear departed foolish friend TheVileOne,Its alittle harder and tricker to get rid of a grasshopper.

(Begins Evil Laugh)

spideyboy 1111
Hey Doc Ock now that TheVileOne is gone.I want to say I and the others have no beef with you,just Sym.

So your cool in this grasshoppers book.

spideyboy 1111

Then I guess you must hate yourself then huh?? laughing

Score 1 for the grasshopper Happy Dance

Just kidding this is all in good fun right Sym?

Symbiotica
Is this Vile's much-vaunted "revenge," he's went and called in the village idiot as backup....? LMAO

Oh, man.

Cue the Hampster Dance!

News for you, V.I.: AFAIK, Webmistress and I have buried the hatchet a long time ago. Meanwhile I suggest you toddle off, for three reasons:

1) this has nothing to do with you

2) this is a supervillain bar; you're not a supervillain. As hardly need be mentioned.

3) You are seriously out of your element.

Symbiotica
...in fact, Ock's Super-Soldier Serum Bar can get far, far too rough for the tender likes of you. This is what went down only last week after we had a brawl in here:

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL17/812957/5809649/109317945.jpg

Better run while the running's good.

Doc Ock
Yeah I thought Vileone was DONE here.

Oh well he is now.He's banned big grin

Pop goes the troll.

And if bringing Spideyboy over was your big space cowboy revenge then I am disappointed.

For a self proclaimed bad ass that was lame.Can't you handle mere "low lifes human trash" like me and Sym alone mr big bad ass space boy???

Nah didn't think so.Full of it.Full of it and banned.Oh happy days big grin

This calls for a celebration: Drinks on the house.

After someone cleans up all the dead bodies strewed around the bar evil face

spideyboy 1111

Is this Vile's much-vaunted "revenge," he's went and called in the village idiot as backup....? LMAO

Oh, man.

Cue the Hampster Dance!

News for you, V.I.: AFAIK, Webmistress and I have buried the hatchet a long time ago. Meanwhile I suggest you toddle off, for three reasons:

1) this has nothing to do with you

2) this is a supervillain bar; you're not a supervillain. As hardly need be mentioned.

3) You are seriously out of your element.

Sym,I always knew you had a soft spot for me somewhere.

love love

We grasshoppers are never out of our elements. Happy Dance

spideyboy 1111
Hey Sym, when are going to make a full out latex costume complete with littler strands of symbiote goo for you to prance around in?

Happy Dance laughing

Doc Ock
TheVileOne we know it's you not spideyboy.

Knock it off.

You have truly made a complete jackass of yourself here.

spideyboy 1111
TheVileOne we know it's you not spideyboy.

Knock it off.

You have truly made a complete jackass of yourself here.

Um interesting,but who knows.Just know that I will get my "BADASS" opinions across.

The only jackass I see here is you and I wouldn't want to step on your thing since you do it so well.HA,Look I made afunny. laughing

Cue my music please this grasshoppers got to dance and everyone knows my style. Happy Dance

Doc Ock
Uh huh well the MOD's are alerted again.I've just bought you another ticket to bansville.

No don't thank me.It's the least I could do smile

Btw I think I should spread the word of your ass foolery here around the Hype.This is gold.I mean look at how you've behaved here.Gives a whole new meaning to the word idiotic.

I can think of loads of Hypesters who would love this big grin

spideyboy 1111
Uh huh well the MOD's are alerted again.I've just bought you another ticket to bansville.

No don't thank me.It's the least I could do smile

Btw I think I should spread the word of your ass foolery here around the Hype.This is gold.I mean look at how you've behaved here.Gives a whole new meaning to the word idiotic.

I can think of loads of Hypesters who would love this big grin

You do what you have to slappy,but im going nowhere.Theres always other names to be used,what about Herr Logan or Slag?? big grin

Or maybe this one Doc Ock! big grin

I told you Ock that we would settle up in the future,and I would do it Space Cowboy Style. Happy Dance

Doc Ock
Bring it on.

We're all waiting for it.Really we're breathless with anticipation.Myself and Daisy especially.

As Ock would say You'll do what???

Call us lots of names??? Spam?? Troll??? Make lots of diff usernames??

LOL! The best you can do to settle anything over the internet is rant and rave like a kid laughing

Oh I have told a few people already.They loved it.We had a long chat about it.You are without a doubt the most pathetic member on SHH big grin

I can't thank you enough for this.You'll NEVER live this down.But I think the best bit is since I told on you,you will now have all the moderators watching you like a hawk Happy Dance

spideyboy 1111
Ock .do me a favor and go **** yourself,****ING LOSER.

While Im on a roll,go tell the hype and Daisy to go **** themsleves too.

Daisy is a ****ing no good ***** who had no right putting me on probation because I speak my mind.Yet dick heads like yourself ,Spider-Jide and Herr Logan go unpunished.

I EAT HYPESTERS FOR BREAKFEAST,THATS WHAT WE BADASS CRITICS DO.

Im done ,though with these stupid message boards,im heading to bansville anddon't ever expect me back at the hype.**** that stupid board and since im a BADASS CRITIC,**** DAISY.

Im out of this loserville and im leaving in Space Cowboy Style.OUT

spideyboy 1111
Hey Ock and the rest of the little hypsters should click on this link and see why im a winner and your guys are pathetic losers.

http://groups.msn.com/TheNobleOne/shoebox.msnw

Its not my fault im on a higher plain.

Symbiotica
...So lemme get this straight: his Grande Revenge, Space Cowboy Style is going to be his pretending to be Herr Logan or Slag and flaming us from that screen-name? Wow, that's right up there with the Star Wars saga , or the Harkonnens vs. the Atreides or something.

You idiot, Logan and I are very good friends, so that's out - Logan is a true-blue sort of guy, aggressive but very loyal.... and I would never believe a flame such as you propose coming from Slag - he's not like that at all. People who have to FAKE support are the lamest of the lame. Now me, just *one* of me is all the Really Bad Enemy you need. You, you have to pretend others support you evil face Lame, lame LAME.

I bet both Logan and Slag would find this pretty damn funny.

"I EAT HYPESTERS FOR BREAKFEAST,THATS WHAT WE BADASS CRITICS DO."

Yeah, you sure do..... from your position as one of the banned.

Go ahead, make our night. Please. it's not like you'll be missed.

You keep saying you're leaving, yet you never do.

Let's turn the screw one revolution tighter: it's, "I'm on a higher PLANE," not "plain." As in plane of existance. You got some learnin' to do, youngster.

Symbiotica
Hey, anybody back there? it's been a rough first week of classes, 6-8 hours of Orientation, sitting in chairs listening to instructors blab about nothing....FOR HOURS.... touring mental hospitals.... I need a Sex on the Beach. With Stoly, please.

And somebody turn off the mechanical bull! These shouts of "YEE-HAW! I IS A COWBOY!" are like, getting on my nerves.

Doc Ock

And somebody turn off the mechanical bull! These shouts of "YEE-HAW! I IS A COWBOY!" are like, getting on my nerves.

LMAO! big grin

Hey Sym what can I get you?? On the house of course.It's been a rough week.

And to the Space Cowboy you are truly entertaining in the most pathetic way possible.I have not laughed so much in a long time.That's one thing I will thank you for.

As Sym said impersonating other Hype members is a true testament to your patheticness.None of the above would flame me or Sym.None of them would come go to any message board and join for that sole purpose.

I guess they're like me and Sym.You know mature cool

But you've said you're leaving like 3 times since you came here.He'll be back wearing a different pair of leather pants.And we'll spot him a mile off.

Oh and yes I will pass on your kind words above to the Hypesters.Count on it.

wierddreamer213
Space cowboy is that the evil entity from King's Gerald's Game...or am i compleatly missing the refrence?

spideyboy 1111
Well you guys requested it,and Im back and Im badder and better then ever!

Cue my music

Grabs Sym and then procedes to put her over his knee and give her 10 good wackings,ofcourse all done in Space Cowboy Style.

Now shut the hell up and go back to your home,ON WHORE ISLAND.

spideyboy 1111
LMAO! big grin

Hey Sym what can I get you?? On the house of course.It's been a rough week.

And to the Space Cowboy you are truly entertaining in the most pathetic way possible.I have not laughed so much in a long time.That's one thing I will thank you for.

As Sym said impersonating other Hype members is a true testament to your patheticness.None of the above would flame me or Sym.None of them would come go to any message board and join for that sole purpose.

I guess they're like me and Sym.You know mature cool

But you've said you're leaving like 3 times since you came here.He'll be back wearing a different pair of leather pants.And we'll spot him a mile off.

Oh and yes I will pass on your kind words above to the Hypesters.Count on it.

Hey Jackass listen up and listen good.I'll write in caps since its hard to get though to you.

I NEVER SAID I WOULD USE THOSE SCREEN NAMES TO ACT LIKE THEIR FLAMMING OR INSULTING YOU.JUST THAT I NOW HAVE MANY SCREEN NAMES TO CHOOSE IF I GET BANNED FROM HERE.

BUT THAT DOESN;T MATTER SINCE THIS BOARD MEANS NOTHING AND YOU KNOW I WILL BE BACK EVENTUALLY AT THE HYPE TO KICK ASS SPACE COWBOY STYLE.

ENJOY YOUR TIME THERE BECAUSE WHEN I GET BACK LIKE I PROMISED, ME AND YOU WILL SETTLE UP SPACE COWBOY STYLE.

spideyboy 1111
Oh and ock please stop ass kissing Sym,please its embaressing.

spideyboy 1111
I deal in criticism,yeah Im a badass cool

spideyboy 1111
Im surprised that moron Herr Logan doesn't post over here.That jackass would love to stand out withthese dim wits who post on this forum. Now I know why Ock and Sym post here.

I was just too much for them at the hype so they retreat over here with lesser beings.

Some just can't keep up with a Space Cowboy.Kick it

spideyboy 1111
Bring it on.

We're all waiting for it.Really we're breathless with anticipation.Myself and Daisy especially.

As Ock would say You'll do what???

Call us lots of names??? Spam?? Troll??? Make lots of diff usernames??

LOL! The best you can do to settle anything over the internet is rant and rave like a kid laughing

Oh I have told a few people already.They loved it.We had a long chat about it.You are without a doubt the most pathetic member on SHH big grin

I can't thank you enough for this.You'll NEVER live this down.But I think the best bit is since I told on you,you will now have all the moderators watching you like a hawk Happy Dance

DON'T YOU DARE,DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME YOU STUPID SON OF A *****.

YEAM IM PISSED,HOW DARE THE HYPE PUT ME ON PROBATION,DASEY AND THE OTHERS WILL REGRET IT.I WILL BE BACK THERE AND I WILL BE TWICE THE BADASS CRITIC I WAS BEFORE.ALL WHILE KICKING IT SPACE COWBOY STYLE.

spideyboy 1111
Remember these words from your post over at the Hype.

Very nice behaviour.

Keep it up.You're well on the way to a long overdue banning

I promise you will choke on them.

and I will be dancing to my theme(cue michael jackson's bad)
Happy Dance

spideyboy 1111
HEY Sym ur choke on your words too.

Just ignore Vile, Hunter. He's one of the rudest people out here; 95% of what he posts is insults. Then when it comes to his favorite little actress he expects all sweetness and light from everybody - he's going to start telling us how eeeeee-vil we are, as if he's some paragon of good behavior/manners. Yeah. That'll work.

spideyboy 1111
Like I said Ock I never liked you and that goes double for Sym.

Nothing worse then a ***** with a big mouth who doesn't know when to shut her trap.Believe me I soon will.

But I hate HERR ******* THE MOST.Like to see his cowardly ass come over here to try and chew me out.If he did we would kick it Space Cowboy Style.

spideyboy 1111
Ock why don't you come out of hiding you cowardly scum,your probaly too busy sucking up and telling on someone to the mods.

You disgust me,you lowly vermin not fit to type on the same message board as I,THE GREAT BADASS CRITIC.

spideyboy 1111
Hey, anybody back there? it's been a rough first week of classes, 6-8 hours of Orientation, sitting in chairs listening to instructors blab about nothing....FOR HOURS.... touring mental hospitals.... I need a Sex on the Beach. With Stoly, please.

Shut your mouth you speck of human trash. evil face

spideyboy 1111
Man im on a rampage tonight and kicking it Space Cowboy Style.

Doc Ock never leave the door open.

spideyboy 1111
Come Ock or Sym post some witty remark,I dare you.

Take that back ,sym you post some witty remark since nothing witty or original comes from Ocks mouth except"iM TELLING THE MODS ON YOU".

spideyboy 1111
Just remember Ock you are living in a fools paradise and I will be back at the hype.Sleep tight slappy

wierddreamer213
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE POST ALL YOUR THOUGHTS IN ONE POST.!!!!!!!!!!!!

agian space coboy=steven king refrence, or is there something i'm missing...

chucktaylor
Oh no... look who's coming in the bar!

Its Spider-Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not me).

Doc Ock
Does Spider-Man drink alcohol???

I don't think I've ever seen him drink alcohol intentionally.I remember he drank spiked punch once and he went out drunk to fight the Hobgoblin lol.

Symbiotica
... honestly, what is one to think?

Are we supposed to be impressed by this? Name-calling? Threats of offline violence? Idiotic statements? I mean, really.

It seems obvious to me that Vile here is trying to provoke both of us, that is me and Ock, into attacking him and courting administrative punishment ourselves. Ain't happening.

I think the most damning thing one can say re all this is that it's not even funny anymore. I'm not afraid of you, child. That is what you are to me: a posturing, tantruming child. I don't *care* if you like me. I never have. Never will. You're a trash-talking nonentity to me.

These threats are not frightening, they're pathetic. However, keep it up: I'd love to see you ISP-banned both here and on the Hype. Threatening a moderator! That is a truly brilliant piece of work. That.... that says it all, man.

Too bad for you, Vile. I think I can safely speak for the absent Logan when I say the thing that makes you the angriest is that neither myself, nor Ock, nor Logan find you fit to even wipe our boots on. You're a waste of both DNA ~AND~ ammunition.

"DON'T YOU DARE,DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME YOU STUPID SON OF A *****."

You're already judged, found wanting and dismissed, you clown. But, you know.... I think just being you is already a life-sentence. No punishment I could mete out would equal the Hell of your daily existence.

There's some real villainy for you evil face Have a nice day, sweetums.

Sincerely:
~n.

Symbiotica

Doc Ock
He's banned again Sym wink

Thank you again Paola.

Doc Ock

Are we supposed to be impressed by this? Name-calling? Threats of offline violence? Idiotic statements? I mean, really.

It seems obvious to me that Vile here is trying to provoke both of us, that is me and Ock, into attacking him and courting administrative punishment ourselves. Ain't happening.

I think the most damning thing one can say re all this is that it's not even funny anymore. I'm not afraid of you, child. That is what you are to me: a posturing, tantruming child. I don't *care* if you like me. I never have. Never will. You're a trash-talking nonentity to me.

These threats are not frightening, they're pathetic. However, keep it up: I'd love to see you ISP-banned both here and on the Hype. Threatening a moderator! That is a truly brilliant piece of work. That.... that says it all, man.

Too bad for you, Vile. I think I can safely speak for the absent Logan when I say the thing that makes you the angriest is that neither myself, nor Ock, nor Logan find you fit to even wipe our boots on. You're a waste of both DNA ~AND~ ammunition.

You're already judged, found wanting and dismissed, you clown. But, you know.... I think just being you is already a life-sentence. No punishment I could mete out would equal the Hell of your daily existence.

Sincerely:
~n.

Btw this post is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

The truth is here.

*Raises glass*

chucktaylor
Does Spider-Man drink alcohol???

I don't think I've ever seen him drink alcohol intentionally.I remember he drank spiked punch once and he went out drunk to fight the Hobgoblin lol.

i have that comic! One drink please!beer

Doc Ock
*Pushes glass down the bar with a tentacle*

We need more female lovelies in here.

*Looks around for Symbiotica* wink

chucktaylor
inlove..Ock!

wierddreamer213
ah thanks i bet that's where King got it. Ty.

Will-one Kenobi
hi guys get me a cokecokebuy the way give me a bacardi to mix it with
drunk

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
hi guys get me a cokecokebuy the way give me a bacardi to mix it with
drunk

Patience lad.

I only have six arms you know stick out tongue evil face

chucktaylor
I have one!

One pair!

Paola
He's banned again Sym wink

Thank you again Paola.

thank you for letting me know and my apologies for not being around lately erm

Drache53
Hey, Ock, what kinda place you running herE? I just saw a guy walking away from this place wearing assless leather pants and muttering something about being a "BADASS CRITIC". I'll have a strawberry daiquiri by the way.

Doc Ock
That "BADASS CRITIC" is on the trash pile along with the leather pants.

And you get free drinks tonight for having the best damn sig ever big grin

Symbiotica
.... I've always held that if you're gonna wear pants with the seat cut out, at least have something there to see. Not only was that guy a pest, his butt was kinda flat evil face Bah! Nothing to see.

Now let's make a coaster out of his Michael Jackson CD! Wait, let me pull out the lyric-sheet and someone else can use *that* for a coaster.

Who says we super-villains can't be environmentally minded! We may want to set the world on fire , but we have our good moments too. We're recycling this CD, how sweet is that?!

Drache53
All right, free drinks, score! beer

Doc Ock
.... I've always held that if you're gonna wear pants with the seat cut out, at least have something there to see. Not only was that guy a pest, his butt was kinda flat evil face Bah! Nothing to see.

Now let's make a coaster out of his Michael Jackson CD! Wait, let me pull out the lyric-sheet and someone else can use *that* for a coaster.

Who says we super-villains can't be environmentally minded! We may want to set the world on fire , but we have our good moments too. We're recycling this CD, how sweet is that?!

LMAO big grin

Well back my symbiotic villainess.You add class to my humble establishment.

Drache53
Where is everybody?

Doc Ock
Super villains have busy lives.

Can't sit around all day getting drunk.I have a wall crawler to squash wink

Drache53
Yeah, I know how it is, you only wanna get hammered AFTER you're hammered by the resident superhero.

bballplayer123
You can.Provided you get me a large scotch.No ice.

Ice dilutes the damn drink.

K comin up... about a month late I know. Sorry. After this you might need to get some sleep, I am impressed how long you waited at this bar lol.

Doc Ock
Villains can be very patient wink

The Vile#1

I don't think so toots.(a certain theme song plays)

Happy Dance

It saddens me to read these delusional post of yours,is life that empty that you must pretend to be a supervillain,am I touching on anything,um,let me know Sym darling.

Lets just say the badass is back and doing it all Space Cowboy style.evil face

The Vile#1
Super villains have busy lives.

Can't sit around all day getting drunk.I have a wall crawler to squash wink

Oh please Stephen for the love of mankind,PLEASE STOP!Your embarrissing yourself and your fellow man when your wrote this dribble.

You are not Doc Ock or a supervillain,you a pathetic lonely 25 year old video clerk living in Ireland.Life is not that meaningless that you must act like and worship Doc Ock and other Supervillains,its very sad.

Well your Irish so go find a rainbow and find something worth while at the end of it.

You have just been served some truth,deal with it.

The Vile#1
One more thing I refuse to encourge your dementia,so I now will refer to you as Stephen not Doc Ock.

DEAL WITH! evil face

Drache53
Oh no, he knows someone's real name! Cower in fear! The Badass Critic is too powerful and scray for us mortals!

Drache53
That would be making a funny.

The Vile#1
Originally posted by Drache53
Oh no, he knows someone's real name! Cower in fear! The Badass Critic is too powerful and scray for us mortals!

Hey,Drache53 don't be a follower,be a your own man,you can go somewhere in your meaningless little life.Don't follow around these two clowns.

Just keep reaching for those stars ,ok little guy.

and next time Drache53,don't ever address me,I don't deal with insects.Have a nice day big grin

Drache53
I'll have a nice day, after you throw yourself off the top of the Empire State Building. And don't ever condescend to me, don't you dare. You think you're some kind of God, but all you are is an arrogant little ass who is in dire need of an ass whoopin. As for folling those two 'clowns' as you call them, they're simply mature adults who set good examples for 'little guys' like me. Grow up jackass.

The Vile#1
That would be making a funny.

Just wondering, was the first post a joke?

Drache53
Oh, you're good, quickwit.

The Vile#1

Sincerely:
~n.

What in the flaming Hell are you on about?! Are you insane? I am honestly beginning to wonder.

You've just handed me a very big stick to beat you with, should I have chosen to use it. I'm not going to do that, but I could. Others here will use it without compunction if they get the chance. Huge mistake on your part.

I can see I've really struck a nerve here....

Listen up, bub: I suggest growing a thicker skin OR keeping your business to yourself, or you're doomed out here. Doomed.

Well, maybe I'll beat you a little with that stick you handed me. This is thinking that is going to lead you to a life of misery.

am sorry if that hurts your feelings

I totally think you're on another planet from almost everyone in this thread. You do not have a single clue what we're telling you. I give up. Hopeless. You are so clueless that you fail to grasp that I have yet to "attack" you. Geez Louise... enough already.

Drache53
Uh, are you referring to me, because if you are, posting that quote was totally pointless.. confused

Drache53
Unless of course, you stole that quote to make a point to me. lol Golly, if that's the case, I totally underestimated you!

Drache53
What? No witty comeback? No insult? Don't tell me you've given up and left, it was just getting fun. I can take anything you throw at me, 'slappy'.

The Vile#1
I'll have a nice day, after you throw yourself off the top of the Empire State Building. And don't ever condescend to me, don't you dare. You think you're some kind of God, but all you are is an arrogant little ass who is in dire need of an ass whoopin. As for folling those two 'clowns' as you call them, they're simply mature adults who set good examples for 'little guys' like me. Grow up jackass.

I can see I've really struck a nerve here.

smile

Sorry if I hurt your feelings little guy.I forgot your a special lad. wink

The Vile#1
What? No witty comeback? No insult? Don't tell me you've given up and left, it was just getting fun. I can take anything you throw at me, 'slappy'.

Hey special little guy.this will be my last reply to any of your useless dribble.This is the big leagues,im sure there is a special forum for specials lads like yourself.I know you wish you were in my league little guy,but just remember to keep reaching for those stars like I said.Im sure one day you will make.

Just remember wishes are like horses,everyone one can ride one,so go ride yours.

So you can reply with some smart ass unfunny remark and you can do that till the cows come home.Go shout all kins of things little guy you have my permission.

Im though with you insect,carry on and remember like I said keep reaching for those stars,little guy. big grin

Drache53
Originally posted by The Vile#1
Hey special little guy.this will be my last reply to any of your useless dribble.This is the big leagues,im sure there is a special forum for specials lads like yourself.I know you wish you were in my league little guy,but just remember to keep reaching for those stars like I said.Im sure one day you will make.

Just remember wishes are like horses,everyone one can ride one,so go ride yours.

So you can reply with some smart ass unfunny remark and you can do that till the cows come home.Go shout all kins of things little guy you have my permission.

Im though with you insect,carry on and remember like I said keep reaching for those stars,little guy. big grin

Is that the best you can come up with? Special little guy? I honestly thought you could be more immature than that. Once again, seems I underestimated you. Yeah, I wanna be in your league. lol Seems like I struck a nerve with you, or either annoyed you till the point where you got tired of hearing from me. If that's the case then how do you like a taste of your own medicine? When you tell me you're through with me next time, please spell 'through' right. And I will keep reaching for the stars, just so I don't end up like you. BTW, I accept your apology, even though there was really nothing to apologize for, you didn't 'strike a nerve' like I'm sure you wanted to. You're not as big and bad as you think. When you stop thinking you're God's gift to this forum, then I'll stop with my 'smart ass unfunny remarks'. I'm here as long as you are.

The Vile#1
Now down to bussiness at hand,since my time here might be short.

Im here to isue a open challenge to Herr Logan,yeah thats right Herr Logan.I want to give him the chance to come in here and verbaly thrash me,if hes got the balls.

Can the Critical Bastard go one on one with a BADASS CRITIC?I DON'T THINK SO!

Its time someone puts this pompus jerk in his place and I can only think of one person fit for the job.ME and I will get the job done Space Cowboy style.

Oh and Herr,don't act like you didn't see this coming,I have had a beef with you and other "little hypersters" for a while now.I figure I will make an example out of you first,by taking out the biggest trash talking mouth piece.

Herr I have never liked you,with you pompus better then everyone attitude and your snide remarks,mixed with your so called "witty intelligent messages".I wouldn't piss on your if you were on fire,bucko!

Remember I mingle with big time directors and actors/actresses.If they saw that little comedey bit you have at Hype,oh whats its call,oh "Safe Haven",they would laugh there heads off,thanks for the joke Herr that seems like all your good for these days.

Do you jokers really think Hollywood cares what you have to say and im sure your really going to make better films then them.What a joke,you should be called Delusional Bastard instead of Critical Bastard.You have no idea how movies get made,buy a clue please.Your little act of I hate all these superhero films and I stand behind the source material,is just a gimmick you use at the message board.I can see right through it your such a joke.It will be a pleasure to take you down a couple pegs.

Herr if you accept my challenge,it will be a blast I can promise you that.I will play with you like a little boy does with a bug in the jar.Then when Im done playing I will put you out of your misery like the sadass dog that you are.

Oh and Stephen and the other "Little Hypersters" take notice of this.Once I embarrase your" little SuperHero Hype Hero 'and put him in his place and expose him for the fraud that he is.I can only hope you guys will learn your place,except maybe Sym,she amuses me,I'll always have a special place in my heart for that little wench. smile

So there you go Herr,I give you till Monday night to answer my challenge.The balls in your court,prove to your little Hypesters that your not a coward,phoney,fraud,fake,blow hard,pompus ass and piece of shit that I know you are.PROVE IT

I can promise one thing I will take care of you Space Cowboy Style,you can bet on that.

The Vile#1
Is that the best you can come up with? Special little guy? I honestly thought you could be more immature than that. Once again, seems I underestimated you. Yeah, I wanna be in your league. lol Seems like I struck a nerve with you, or either annoyed you till the point where you got tired of hearing from me. If that's the case then how do you like a taste of your own medicine? When you tell me you're through with me next time, please spell 'through' right. And I will keep reaching for the stars, just so I don't end up like you. BTW, I accept your apology, even though there was really nothing to apologize for, you didn't 'strike a nerve' like I'm sure you wanted to. You're not as big and bad as you think. When you stop thinking you're God's gift to this forum, then I'll stop with my 'smart ass unfunny remarks'. I'm here as long as you are.

rolling on floor laughing

scorpionlord
i'll put down $20 that Herr doesn't show,but hey I found this place so I guess he might too.

anyone know if that punk sig stealing punk spider-jide post here?I see some names from the hype and jides my favorite.

scorpionlord
I don't think so toots.(a certain theme song plays)

Happy Dance

It saddens me to read these delusional post of yours,is life that empty that you must pretend to be a supervillain,am I touching on anything,um,let me know Sym darling.

Lets just say the badass is back and doing it all Space Cowboy style.evil face

(points and laughs at Symbotica)
laughing

scorpionlord
What in the flaming Hell are you on about?! Are you insane? I am honestly beginning to wonder.

You've just handed me a very big stick to beat you with, should I have chosen to use it. I'm not going to do that, but I could. Others here will use it without compunction if they get the chance. Huge mistake on your part.

Listen up, bub: I suggest growing a thicker skin OR keeping your business to yourself, or you're doomed out here. Doomed.

Well, maybe I'll beat you a little with that stick you handed me. This is thinking that is going to lead you to a life of misery.

I totally think you're on another planet from almost everyone in this thread. You do not have a single clue what we're telling you. I give up. Hopeless. You are so clueless that you fail to grasp that I have yet to "attack" you. Geez Louise... enough already.

don't you know its not nice to pick on girls,shame on you vile 1

The Vile#1
Originally posted by scorpionlord
don't you know its not nice to pick on girls,shame on you vile 1

This nitwit post here now.I won't even respond to this stupity this neanderthal types.Go play in traffic son.

Checking my watch no Herr yet.

scorpionlord
This nitwit post here now.I won't even respond to this stupity this neanderthal types.Go play in traffic son.

Checking my watch no Herr yet.

You're an idiot, shut up, shut up and sit down. Son. Before I sic my girl Symbotica on you,when I positions here the right way,she does what ever I tell her and she eats punks like you for breakfest.

Then for lunch shes has a nice Ham and Swiss cheese sandwich on rye witha pickle,hot fries and a juice box.Plus every now and then she gives in to temptations and has a ittle debbie cake.

She hard core buddy.

Symbiotica
..... You know, some people have no idea what it is to be a villain.

It's not about making an idiot of yourself, or about chasing people around online who don't even care if you live or die. It's not about TRYING. You just are, or you're not.

In fact trying too hard is a definitive sign that one lacks any and all bad-ass-itude. Getting banned due to inability to control oneself: another sign one lacks all possible savoire-faire. How are you going to embark on a life of crime, running around like a kid playing cops and robbers? Villainy is not all shoot-em-up, bang-bang. It's not committed to the sound of Michael Jackson's "Bad." You need class and sense to pull it off: two qualities absolutely lacking in you.

One more time: neither Ock nor myself gives a damn about you, "vile." And we're not dragging Logan into this episode of "Romper Room," either. Logan doesn't even post here, you idiot. Instead of creating 500 clone nicknames to harrass you with, we're doing a pretty good job with the grand-indifference schtick. I don't care. Ock does not care. Logan damn sure doesn't care.

That hurts the most, doesn't it?

Allow me to suggest some pants instead of those seatless leather chaps, because from the looks of things you're not healed up from the *last* time you got flung out of here. You keep coming back, we'll keep bouncing you.

Go over to "Scorpionlord's" bar, where the last time I passed by, the crickets were chirping so loudly they almost drowned out my train of thought. It's more your kind of place, complete with pedophile soundtrack.

Okay, after all that I am thirsty. It's early, but how 'bout a Sex on the Beach? http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif

Symbiotica
Drache: When you tell me you're through with me next time, please spell 'through' right. And I will keep reaching for the stars, just so I don't end up like you.

Drache.... thumb up thumb up thumb up You da' man. http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif

Ock, get this man a drink! He's earned it evil face

Doc Ock
Oh please Stephen for the love of mankind,PLEASE STOP!Your embarrissing yourself and your fellow man when your wrote this dribble.

You are not Doc Ock or a supervillain,you a pathetic lonely 25 year old video clerk living in Ireland.Life is not that meaningless that you must act like and worship Doc Ock and other Supervillains,its very sad.

Well your Irish so go find a rainbow and find something worth while at the end of it.

You have just been served some truth,deal with it.

Stephen?? Video clerk??? confused

You got my age and nationality right.I'm a 25 year old irish stud cool

But the rest of this post is BS I'm afraid.I only embarrass you not myself.It's in my villainous nature evil face

Doc Ock
Drache: When you tell me you're through with me next time, please spell 'through' right. And I will keep reaching for the stars, just so I don't end up like you.

Drache.... thumb up thumb up thumb up You da' man. http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif

Ock, get this man a drink! He's earned it evil face

Done and done.

*Flexes out a tentacle and hand pours Drache a drink*

Sinister Six eat your hearts out evil face

Symbiotica
Stephen?? Video clerk??? confused

You got my age and nationality right.I'm a 25 year old irish stud cool

But the rest of this post is BS I'm afraid evil face

And don't forget! *He* allegedly hobnobs with Hollywood Elite on a daily basis.

SURE HE DOES. wink

He's just jealous because your endearing Irish lilt snares the lasses in a way he can only dream of. Oh wait! He "hobnobs with actresses," he must mean that 6" cardboard stand-up of Angelina Jolie he stole out of the nearest theatre, that holds court in his bedroom. http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif He doesn't need to worry about finding female company, he has his pick of starlets! WOW

Doc Ock
And don't forget! *He* allegedly hobnobs with Hollywood Elite on a daily basis.

SURE HE DOES. wink

He's just jealous because your endearing Irish lilt snares the lasses in a way he can only dream of. Oh wait! He "hobnobs with actresses," he must mean that 6" cardboard stand-up of Angelina Jolie he stole out of the nearest theatre, that holds court in his bedroom. http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif He doesn't need to worry about finding female company, he has his pick of starlets! WOW

LMAO! big grin

Yeah he hangs out with anorexic cake girls in pig tails.What a stud laughing

Worry not regulars of Doc Ock's bar I am not known as a criminal genius for nothing.I have alerted Paola to the return of the troll king.I have also asked her for the IP address to this idiot.

I shall then give it to Dew K.Mosi (a administrator at SHH) and ask her which moron this belongs to because I have a feeling we have another troll at work here.

Either way this guy's days are numbered evil face

Doc Ock

It's not about making an idiot of yourself, or about chasing people around online who don't even care if you live or die. It's not about TRYING. You just are, or you're not.

In fact trying too hard is a definitive sign that one lacks any and all bad-ass-itude. Getting banned due to inability to control oneself: another sign one lacks all possible savoire-faire. How are you going to embark on a life of crime, running around like a kid playing cops and robbers? Villainy is not all shoot-em-up, bang-bang. It's not committed to the sound of Michael Jackson's "Bad." You need class and sense to pull it off: two qualities absolutely lacking in you.

One more time: neither Ock nor myself gives a damn about you, "vile." And we're not dragging Logan into this episode of "Romper Room," either. Logan doesn't even post here, you idiot. Instead of creating 500 clone nicknames to harrass you with, we're doing a pretty good job with the grand-indifference schtick. I don't care. Ock does not care. Logan damn sure doesn't care.

Allow me to suggest some pants instead of those seatless leather chaps, because from the looks of things you're not healed up from the *last* time you got flung out of here. You keep coming back, we'll keep bouncing you.

Go over to "Scorpionlord's" bar, where the last time I passed by, the crickets were chirping so loudly they almost drowned out my train of thought. It's more your kind of place, complete with pedophile soundtrack.

Okay, after all that I am thirsty. It's early, but how 'bout a Sex on the Beach? http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6831/Carnage.gif

She is the mistress of chaos.The queen of ass kicking.She is Symbiotica.

When this villainess owns you she really owns you badly evil face

One sex on the beach coming right up.

*Multi tasks with tentacles to prepare the drink*

http://www.danceparadise.cz/pictures/akce/tyden29/P4010001.JPG

Symbiotica
I mean, if you can't relax in an environment free from stupid threats in a super-villain bar, where can you? Where else is magnificent disdain more appropriate?

These two are like the message-board equivalent of Black Cat: they think they're all badass and stuff, and then a real villain comes up and puts them smartly in their places. Kinda like GG disdainfully telling BC "Oh, please" when she threatened to kick his ass, or Electro frying the Hell- out of her when she decided to take on Venom . "Badass," yeah right. I'm seeing about as much brainpower as BC is sporting at chest-level.....

Drache53
Feels good to have that jackass outta here. I was wondering when you'd show up again Sym, taking a vacation? lol Left me all by my lonesome to deal with him. Not that it was much of a challenge... But still, it was quite annoying..

The Vile#1

Feels good to have that jackass outta here. I was wondering when you'd show up again Sym, taking a vacation? lol Left me all by my lonesome to deal with him. Not that it was much of a challenge... But still, it was quite annoying..

You a challenge and dealing with me. rolling on floor laughing

Dream on insect

The Vile#1
LMAO! big grin

Worry not regulars of Doc Ock's bar I am not known as a criminal genius for nothing.I have alerted Paola to the return of the troll king.I have also asked her for the IP address to this idiot.

I shall then give it to Dew K.Mosi (a administrator at SHH) and ask her which moron this belongs to because I have a feeling we have another troll at work here.

Don't think so bucko!

You do know Im back at the Hype right?As always Ock runs to the mods for help and tries to get me banned.WE will bump into each other at the Hype Ock, and we will finally settle up ,Space Cowboy Style.Bank on it!

The Vile#1

The Vile#1

I mean, if you can't relax in an environment free from stupid threats in a super-villain bar, where can you? Where else is magnificent disdain more appropriate?

These two are like the message-board equivalent of Black Cat: they think they're all badass and stuff, and then a real villain comes up and puts them smartly in their places. Kinda like GG disdainfully telling BC "Oh, please" when she threatened to kick his ass, or Electro frying the Hell- out of her when she decided to take on Venom . "Badass," yeah right. I'm seeing about as much brainpower as BC is sporting at chest-level.....

The Vile#1
You guys are so pathetic,its not funny anymore.A bunch of twenty somethings pretending to be supervillains in a fake bar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and please Sym darling write back one of you oh so "witty,vicious supervillain relpies".Stop its getting old and just shows how empty your life has become,sweety.Time to put the Carnage figures away and GROW THE HELL UP.GO FIND A MAN,IM SURE YOU WILL PROBALY BE ALOT HAPPIER THEN HAVING TO WRITE YOUR INSANE DRIBBLE ALL THE TIME!

Hope that wasn;t to harsh,my dear?I just served you some truth.DEAL WITH!

The Vile#1
LMAO! big grin

One more thing Ock,I hope you sink along with your god forsaken country.

The Vile#1
You guys just come across jealous because I'm on a level in this world that you guys are sadly not.

I write for magazines and I have met and interviewed big Hollywood types from A list directors to award wining actresses and actors.I have the pictures on-line to prove it.

Don't feel bad because I'm better the you all,its just the way the cookie crumbles and god makes things.

I have truly earned the title BAD-ASS CRITIC and i will continue to be that and I will do it always in Space Cow-Boy Style.

So before I'm banned and Sym throws me out of her" fake delusional bar" roll eyes (sarcastic) ,I take my leave.Looks like old Herr Logan isn't showing up,I figured that much and I have all ready owned each one of you clowns many times,its safe to say that I'm retiring from this rinky dink sad excuse for a message board.

I'm heading back to the Hype,maybe I will run into you idiots there,maybe not.Just bank on one thing,I will always being doings things Space Cow-Boy Style.

I'm out of here!

Drache53

Good Lord, Vile, I've read this thing at least 3 times today. If you're so badass, please come up with something else to say. It gets repetetive.

Drache53
You guys just come across jealous because I'm on a level in this world that you guys are sadly not.

I write for magazines and I have met and interviewed big Hollywood types from A list directors to award wining actresses and actors.I have the pictures on-line to prove it.

Don't feel bad because I'm better the you all,its just the way the cookie crumbles and god makes things.

I have truly earned the title BAD-ASS CRITIC and i will continue to be that and I will do it always in Space Cow-Boy Style.

So before I'm banned and Sym throws me out of her" fake delusional bar" roll eyes (sarcastic) ,I take my leave.Looks like old Herr Logan isn't showing up,I figured that much and I have all ready owned each one of you clowns many times,its safe to say that I'm retiring from this rinky dink sad excuse for a message board.

I'm heading back to the Hype,maybe I will run into you idiots there,maybe not.Just bank on one thing,I will always being doings things Space Cow-Boy Style.

I'm out of here!

I've seen your pictures Vile. You actually consider Pauly Shore an A-list celebrity? You're more delusional than you think we are. As Sym has already told you, this Herr Logan fella doesn't even post here, so go back to Hype and do your gay ass Space Cowboy thing there. Geez, how many times have you 'left' these forums? As for owning us, I'm sure if you did 'own' us, we'd let you know. You're just like a five-year old who thinks he can beat up a 20 year old, and honestly believes he can do the deed, or has already done it. Whatever, I'm done with you, 'you speck of human trash'. Yeah, I said it. Get some.

scorpionlord
Man this bar is dead as disco compared to mine, your only customers are Symbotica and Drache53.

scorpionlord
This is friendly invite to you all to come to my place and Ock we still need a bartender.the jobs yours just say it.

Symbiotica
"I will always being doings things Space Cow-Boy Style."

....Yeah, nothing says "hobnobbing with Hollywood elite" like that kind of grammar evil face So far from being counted among the rich and famous, this one can't even get out of high school.

I'm just ignoring him from now on. However I bet the Hype moderators will be thrilled he's going back over there to stalk Daisy some more.... yep, thrilled.

"Being doing things." That, my friends sez it all.

Doc Ock
And how many customers have you had???

Let's see: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t367749.html

Why none at all.Colour me shocked.

Me a bartender in your bar???

I run this classy establishment thank you.

Symbiotica
"I've seen your pictures Vile."

Actually I think he and Chocolate Cake Girl make a great match: they look a lot alike.

And that ain't exactly a compliment. LMAO.

scorpionlord
And how many customers have you had???

Let's see: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t367749.html

Why none at all.Colour me shocked.

Me a bartender in your bar???

I run this classy establishment thank you.

Why not I buy this bar and we can merge.I give orders and you follow I like that. smile

Now we just need a bouncer to keep scum like the Vile 1 and Spider-jide out.

Drache53
He's got a link in here somewhere where there's pictures. I laughed heartily when I saw them. Honestly, Pauly Shore. lol

scorpionlord
yeah the vile 1 is one ugly son of a *****,not as ugly as spider-jide ,I might had.

scorpionlord
Hey OCK .I am going to ask the mod to merge our threads since Im the new owner.We will make a good team.

Everyone is welcomed and the my only rule is no one with jide in their name is not allowed in.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by scorpionlord
Hey OCK .I am going to ask the mod to merge our threads since Im the new owner.We will make a good team.

Everyone is welcomed and the my only rule is no one with jide in their name is not allowed in.

You are not,repeat NOT the new owner.

There will be no thread merging.

Never cross a tentacled mad man.It's bad for your health evil face

scorpionlord
You are not,repeat NOT the new owner.

There will be no thread merging.

Never cross a tentacled mad man.It's bad for your health evil face

I change my mind we can be co owners.

Drache53
Indeed.. Hey Ock, a Strawberry Daiquiri please.

Drache53
Indeed to Ock's post, not yours Scorpion.

Doc Ock
Indeed.. Hey Ock, a Strawberry Daiquiri please.

*Flexes out tentacle to Drache and hands him the drink*

As for you scorpionlord if you are indeed him,the IP check will confirm your REAL identity soon,you're not any kind of owner here.

The only thing you can own is that entity known as 'TheVile#1'.

Drache53
No f***ing way!!!

Drache53
Whoops, read that wrong..

Symbiotica
Originally posted by scorpionlord : Hey OCK .I am going to ask the mod to merge our threads since Im the new owner.We will make a good team.

You own two things: Jack and S***. And Jack just left town.

And you might own vile.... him, you can have.

But Ock alone owns this bar. Love it or leave it.

One is forced to wonder about the real motives of persons who claim to despise either Ock or myself, or both yet follow us around impinging themselves upon our time.

PLEASE NO MERGING, MODERATORS!

chucktaylor
Amen. Symbiotica can be really good in poetry. Do you read Shakespeare? Just asking...tee-hee. Urgh...beer please, unless you have apple juice there its alright. I need to get myself drunk. Tee-Hee.

Drache53
Eh, I need another daiquiri, tonights gonna be rough.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>