Sweet 16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
I hate this f*cking show. its all about spoiled kids whining because they dont get what they want. its like give me a f*cking break who gives a shit if your rich or not, your just spoiled lasy @ss kids mad

*btw this show is on mtv I only watch it when I have nothing but seriously nothing else to do and I also saw there is going to be another season, that pisses me off more mad

T.M
different people in the next season obviously yes

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
I hate this f*cking show. its all about spoiled kids whining because they dont get what they want. its like give me a f*cking break who gives a shit if your rich or not, your just spoiled lasy @ss kids mad

*btw this show is on mtv I only watch it when I have nothing but seriously nothing else to do and I also saw there is going to be another season, that pisses me off more mad What a Sucktacular show

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by T.M
different people in the next season obviously yes
not really same old spoiled brats

GuitarBunny
You've read my mind confused
i wish i could break their necksno expression

Ya Krunk'd Floo
A tree walked into a wood, "Oh, hi dad!", said the tree.

Flirt
I never saw that show no

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Flirt
I never saw that show no
dont worry you dont miss out anything, just whiny spoiled brats complaining about idiotic shit

Red Superfly
Why are there so many shows revolving around either spoilled little rich kids, white trash or complete villains.

This world celbrates those who deserve it least. Is this my hell?

You know what to do in order to get on TV, kids thumb up

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Darth Nauj

*btw this show is on mtv I only watch it when I have nothing but seriously nothing else to do and I also saw there is going to be another season, that pisses me off more mad i like that show......i like to yell at stupid ****ing people on tv....release some anger on that show...just be like "you ****ing spoiled biatch....you will not go to france to get goddamned shoes"

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i like that show......i like to yell at stupid ****ing people on tv....release some anger on that show...just be like "you ****ing spoiled biatch....you will not go to france to get goddamned shoes"
yeah I usually laugh when they whine or cry about dumb things I think thats super funny laughing out loud

silvertsume
i think its funny when the party gets ruined and they cry laughing out loud

Red Superfly
It's good when they cry.

I'd love to see them in a real crisis. Then again, real problems likley don't matter as much as getting a pair of Italien shoes made from orphan skin.

Revernd Maynard
i love when people cry evillaugh

Darth Nauj
crying is so much fun, especially if its a spoiled girl laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
i like to make people cry with my fist shifty evillaugh

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i like to make people cry with my fist shifty evillaugh
omg thats so evil... I love it evil face

Revernd Maynard
i...i....like to kill people to make other people cry evillaugh

just joshing

Darth Nauj
killing and torturing people is so much fun evil face

Revernd Maynard
just like the spanish inquisition

Ronny
*Hates reality TV and has no idea what you're talking about due to lack of cable* no expression

Darth Nauj
yeah tv has been hit by the reality crave and its very annoying messed

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ronny
*Hates reality TV and has no idea what you're talking about due to lack of cable* no expression *points and laughs at ronny for not having cable*

DarkC
I have cable and I still don't know what the hell Sweet 16 is. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.