Assaj Ventress and Durge vs. ROTS Obi-Wan and ROTS Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Windu
The Dark Side tag team from Clone Wars, and the badass Jedi team from the Cestus Deception.

DarthGenises
I think Ventress can beat Fisto again. Durge can hold Obi-Wan long enough for Ventress to come and help finish him off.

masterkit
Ill go with that

Darth_Glentract
Same here. The dark team has this.

Se7in
Considering pre-ROTS Obi-Wan can beat Durge, I'd say he's kill Durge while Fisto holds off Ventress long enough. Then they both powerduel her.

Jedi win.

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi would probably win cuz obi would eventually kill durge and iffisto survives asajj is doomed if fisto dies then obi wold duel asajj and kill her

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey! Welcome back, Habeo! It's good to see you! Where'd you go?

Master Shaak Ti
Kit and Obi.

tommy vercetti
this is very close but i dont think that durge wll stand up against kit fisto and obi won would be at stale mate with ventress until fisto gave him a hand

darthsith19
Uh, The Jedi for sure. Either of them could take out Asajj and either could take out Durge.

DarthMaul9123
durge would take out kit maybe...but asajj could take care of kit for sure then they might/should double team obiwan either taking him down or wounding him badly before they fall

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Venom15
I think Ventress can beat Fisto again. Durge can hold Obi-Wan long enough for Ventress to come and help finish him off.
or i could have just quoted this guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.