Vader destroys Jedi Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMCF
I would like to see a few pictures of Vader hunting Down Jedi after the Rise of the Galactic Empire

Dark Thor
uh, there arent any, noob

KMCF
So you are saying that you can't get any pisctures from comics or anything

lihp123
This is the best image i could find

http://upx.primenova.com/1/swa/vader.jpg

Dark Thor
are there any comics of vader hunting down Jedi Knights? I wouldnt think so

Darth_Rankkor
that would be sweet Happy Dance

b-dan
in that new book he does that dark lord book

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Dark Thor
are there any comics of vader hunting down Jedi Knights? I wouldnt think so

Yes there are. There was one really good one where he encounters an elderly Jedi woman. They talk briefly about a flower that she has been caring for (it's an endangered species, Vader says that extinction is the natural order, she replies that some species are more resiliant than they appear). They fight. After he kills the woman, her spirit appears to Vader and calls him 'Anakin'.

Darth_Janus
Wow, that picture is a glorified Vader fanart from hell.

Morridini
Hmm, anyone got the name of those comics?
Give me the names and I am sure I can provide them for ya.

Captain REX
Chilled Monkey, that would be Darth Vader vs. The Dark Woman.

As of yet, there are no comic books of Vader hunting the Jedi other than the Dark Woman issue of Star Wars Tales.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Captain REX
Chilled Monkey, that would be Darth Vader vs. The Dark Woman.

As of yet, there are no comic books of Vader hunting the Jedi other than the Dark Woman issue of Star Wars Tales.

Well it's better than nothing.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
There was another star wars tales where he took down another Jedi, though I cannot look for it at this point.

Count Dooku
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2440/l75il.jpg
Shogun Vader.

Darth_Janus
Didn't show.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Didn't show.

SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Count Dooku
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2440/l75il.jpg

Darth_Janus
There it is. Pimp. Never seen that one before.

Darth_Janus
I could take him.

Count Dooku
I could take him.

One of my members for the UDJJO could take him!

Darth_Janus
If any were left. mwa ha ha ha ha... oops... that was out loud.

Count Dooku
If any were left. mwa ha ha ha ha... oops... that was out loud.

There is plenty left, unlike your Org of Jawa ninjas that never existed.... oops, did i say that out loud?

Darth_Janus
You fool... My jawa elites are on this forum... Attack him, my cronies! Quick- Scrap his landspeeder!

Count Dooku
You fool... My jawa elites are on this forum... Attack him, my cronies! Quick- Scrap his landspeeder!

Dooku whips out his Makashi skill and does not require to call his UDJJO Soldiers to dispatch of these N3wbish Jawas.....

....The foolishly unskilled Elites are destroyed.

Darth_Janus
*They tricked him and went stealth. His landspeeder is scrapped, and, when he's not paying attention, they stripped down his lightsaber and sold the parts.*

Ha!

Count Dooku
*They tricked him and went stealth. His landspeeder is scrapped, and, when he's not paying attention, they stripped down his lightsaber and sold the parts.*

Ha!

*Dooku uses the force to put his saber back together and fries every single little Jawa Ninja fruit using Two-handed Force lightning.*

Darth_Janus

Count Dooku

Darth_Janus
*They respawn. They are regenerating Sith Stealth Super Ninja JAwas (tm). They pwn his pathetic jawas and then mob Dooku again*

Count Dooku
*They respawn. They are regenerating Sith Stealth Super Ninja JAwas (tm). They pwn his pathetic jawas and then mob Dooku again*

The Dark Jedi Jawas kill all of the Ninja Jawas and Dooku pwns Jawa Ragnos.

Darth_Janus
*Is wearing his special antipwn jawa sith robes. Kicks Dooku in the jewels and sabers his hands off*

Count Dooku
Super tech droid give Dooku a Special Jawa Lightsaber Hand that emits ten Lightsabers out of his new hand. Dooku is wearing Antideath robes and he owns Jawa Ragnos' shit.

Darth_Janus
*Has new shit. It beats old shit. Gets out his jawa jediblaster(tm) which goes through lightsabers and fires fifty rounds at him*

Darth Windu
DOOKU"S FORCES = PWN3D!!!! by a trillion gajillion times infinitismal Respawning Super Sith Ninja Jawas, Jawa Ragnos, and Jawa Sadow, who wields his insane Grandmaster skillz with Jawa Magick skills. Oooteenie!!! And Jawa lightnings!! And blowing up your Jawa hand!!
Ahah, your hand! My most elite Uber Knights of the Super Sith who can't die scrap it and replace it with a napalm-filled glove in your slip!

Finally. . . .

OOOTEENIE!!!!!!!!!

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth Windu
DOOKU"S FORCES = PWN3D!!!! by a trillion gajillion times infinitismal Respawning Super Sith Ninja Jawas, Jawa Ragnos, and Jawa Sadow, who wields his insane Grandmaster skillz with Jawa Magick skills. Oooteenie!!! And Jawa lightnings!! And blowing up your Jawa hand!!
Ahah, your hand! My most elite Uber Knights of the Super Sith who can't die scrap it and replace it with a napalm-filled glove in your slip!

Finally. . . .

OOOTEENIE!!!!!!!!!

Dooku stole the time Machine that Ragnos made in the other thread and uses it to go back in time to kill your mother so that this never happened.

pwnage.

Darth_Janus
*Time machien has a safety device. ONly I can use it. Thus, Dooku is lost to time, never to return.*

InsaneNoodlyGuy
*kills everybody with his death star*

Darth_Janus
*His entire crew of NJo assassins slipped on to the Death Star. Sabotages it.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.