best dance scene in a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magic_hate_ball
weve all seen movies that are not horror or something with tons of CGI but a good old musical with spectacular dance numbers....whats your favorite?

mine is from Stormy Weather the last big dance number in the movie...if you havent seen the movie you should see it at least once...yes

botankus
What about the one in American Wedding?

T.M
Saturday Night Fever hands down yes

MildPossession
I love LOVE watching Audrey Hepburn doing her dance in the Bistro scene in the movie Funny Face. Wonderful.

Cinemaddiction
Dance off in "Earth Girls Are Easy", where Damon Wayans spins through the floor. Golden.

fruits
Napoleon Dynamite. all the way

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by fruits
Napoleon Dynamite. all the way
hes got skills! eek!

Myth
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

tabby999
Mia Wallace and Vince Vega in Pulp Fiction. out of nowhere a dance scene. love it

concreteblond78
Come on guys, I know it's lame and all, but the best dance seen has to be Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie lee Curtis in "true Lies"

Stokely
The African courtship dance in "Coming To America".

belbel300
Strictly Ballroom and Saturday Night Fever

shockimebones
Easily the dance scene in House of Flying Daggers where she beats the drums with the sleeves of her dress.

Ladyluck
eek! saturday night fever!

Murray
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Save the Last Dance
Napolean Dynamite

(Did you know he made up the whole dance on the spot because they didn't have a choreographer?! THAT'S SKILL!!)

End of You Got Served

SlipknoT
I cant think of any...

tabby999
that dance where Slipknot and Backfire tango around...oh wait, that was what i saw when i did acid, sorry people, my mistake

Red Superfly
Mr Blondes shuffle just before his hacks up the policeman in Reservoir Dogs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.