VHS cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smashbro203
Two questions:
1.) Is Revenge of the Sith coming out on VHS?
2.) Since there is no official VHS cover can someone make one using the same cover art as the DVD?

McCusto
I wouldn't think ROTS would be coming out for VHS, considering everyone but stubborn old folk have/use DVD players. And, yes, I would prusume that the VHS cover would be the same as the DVD cover

vader519
Well they do have ATOC on VHS, so there is a chance it could come out of VHS, but I doubt it.

BAILY
VHS is extinct.. get over it you hippies!

smashbro203
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry smile

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by smashbro203
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry no expression

ZoSo
Of course it will come out on VHS. Everything still does....

Captain REX
Yup, it will. It'll probably have the same cover as the movie poster and the DVD. no expression

PVS
no, it will have an extra special killer cool super duper cover!!!!!

i wouldnt wipe my ass with this thread

Captain REX
I would! Maybe... whistle

Sadako of Girth
But MAN them corners of your monitor would really chaffe....

obiwills
blink lots of unfriendly comments floating around this place.... *cough* Anyway, yes it will come out on VHS, cover may be a little different as VHS has sides that are normally decorated in some way where as DVD you just have the front and back cover and the spine, much like a book. I have both episode 1 and 2 on VHS AND DVD but then I'm insane so there's really no excusing it wacko

Captain REX
You're new, eh?

Welcome to the forums. You'll find that the Episode III section is the least friendly part of KMC. erm

McCusto
You can say that again:

Originally posted by Captain REX
You're new, eh?

Welcome to the forums. You'll find that the Episode III section is the least friendly part of KMC. erm

Jedi Priestess
You're new, eh?

gee Rex I wonder why that is? Could it possibly be because THIS section attracts the most people who REFUSE to read the top threads about how to post here? Or could it be because they REFUSE to heed the friendly advice they get when posting a suplicate thread the first time?

The reason this section has become the way it is now is because this is the ONLY section that has such a high number of new people who are under the impression that the rest of us who have been here for several months or over a year have all been sitting here with our thumbs in our ears not even once discussing this movie, etc etc .......

Funny if a person takes the time to browse the newer threads you'll find that almost NONE of them are made by people who've been here more than a couple of months. The reason behind this has got to be the fact that the newer peeps cant be arsed to type in a word in the search box and push that little button, they'd rather just open a new thread and then cry like a baby when they get it with both barrels.

I have not one iota of sympathy for these people. If they are smart enought to figure out how to push the new thread button, then they can surely figured out the search feature. yes

Ast Rofan
laughing

But too hopefully kill this topic, it will look........wait for it.........exactly like E1 and E2, which means DVD cover art in a little box, with the title above that.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4490/2034345af.jpg

kremzike
You're new, eh?

And the least intelligent.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by kremzike
And the least intelligent.

hey HEY!!!!!! watch it mister! miffed stick out tongue

Ast Rofan
One more thing, to the guy who started this topic.

Dig 30 bucks out of your couch cushions and buy a damn DVD player. mad

Texansfan05
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
One more thing, to the guy who started this topic.

Dig 30 bucks out of your couch cushions and buy a damn DVD player. mad

thumb up

sasa
oh god, why do you have to be so mean with the poster, Ast? He just ask simple questions and kindly enough. Calm yourself man...erm

PVS
i think ill start a thread about the design of the PSP cover *runs off* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eek!

smashbro203
I already have a DVD player but I was just curious as to what the VHS cover would look like. Also what characters would be on the spine.

cylob59

PVS
glad to see you're out of your mom's danky basement for a bit cyclob. smile
still sucking hard at life?

Jedi Priestess
*sniff sniff* I smell poop messed

and thats Nurse Ratchet you ignorant fop... laughing out loud

obiwills
Meh, I'm new and I haven't made a hundred new posts. I've only made 2, one in the welcome thread which from reading I learned I should do to introduce myself to everyone, and I made one in the art section asking for opinions on my banner, it being the first one I've ever made.

I'm new to THIS forum yes, but I've been chatting on similar forums for about 5 years now so I know the basic rules of how to behave... of course you'd think anyone who lived in a civilization of ANY kind would get how to behave... it's not like it's that much different from real life. What the f**k?

Some things are just rude and it's simply not neccesary to bother typing them. I mean you know they might hurt someone's feelings, so why waste your time being cruel when you can go post a perfectly good opinion on something you're interested in?

Jedi Priestess
obiwills, this particular argument between alot of us and cy has been going on for ages, you'll noticed he even managed to get himself banned for it, trust me, he's earned every harsh word that gets tossed his way. yes

Stunrun
Originally posted by cylob59
Hola!
greetings in spain from CYLOB49
never got to air my views on the flick due to a certain nurse ratched type ratting me out and ill just say i thought 50 percent of the film sucked
unlike this forum..................which is now a 100 percent STINKER!

keep on jerking off over the impending dvd release fanboys

ADIOS COCKSMOKERS!

VHS and Killermovies SW forums........soon to be obsolete!

look what the cat dragged in.....

cocksmokers??What the f**k?

Sir Mist
BOOGERS!eek!

Whats a VHS?confused

Is that one of those big black things that gets the tape all tangled in the player and you have to buy a new one?confused

Stunrun
Originally posted by Sir Mist
BOOGERS!eek!

Whats a VHS?confused

Is that one of those big black things that gets the tape all tangled in the player and you have to buy a new one?confused

I remember my great great great great grandad telling me about VHSconfused back in the day they were like 'Brooke Shields Buttocks' - priceless.....apparently

Sir Mist
Wow....sounds cool.......

No joke, my vcr is bigger than my xbox....shock

Stunrun
your not serious? shock laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Yeah, it could sink the Titaniceek!

"Iceberg, right ahead!"
"Thats no iceberg, thats a VCR!"

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by sasa
oh god, why do you have to be so mean with the poster, Ast? He just ask simple questions and kindly enough. Calm yourself man...erm

Whoa, Im the only who even came close to answering his ****ing question. mad

Stunrun
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yeah, it could sink the Titaniceek!

"Iceberg, right ahead!"
"Thats no iceberg, thats a VCR!"

laughinglaughinglaughing

cylob59
was just bein myself................what an odd time for sw fans
hola,adios,paella etc etc etc

Moff jango
yeah whatever dude

PVS
i dont want to ever hear another mod say "just use the report function"

.:Space Opera:.
the only thing the report button does is release poofs of air over the russian borders

chinabing
I can't wait to buy/rent Revenge of the Sith on VHS:

1. I can actually FF through the annoying FBI screen.
2. No cloyingly annoying DVD menu screens
3. No scratches, hiccups or freezes during the movie
4. If I accidentally drop the movie, it is protected in a case
5. VHSs have extras not made for the DVDs. (See Ep. II, and
Ep. 4-6 on VHS in their last incarnation)
6. I pop the VHS into the player, and it plays automatically. On
DVDs, I end having to punch button after annoying button
just to get it to start.

PVS
a vhs advocate? wow blink

Backspace
Originally posted by chinabing

just to get it to start.
You can fast forward on dvd. stick out tongue

Morridini

Ast Rofan

just to get it to start.

I pity da fool dat buys VHS...afro

obiwills
Meh, I will buy both DVD and VHS

Ast Rofan

just to get it to start.

You may believe that garbage(you seem very lazy), but you cant argue with the far superior picture and sound.

chinabing

obiwills
I've noticed my DVD's don't have the volume of my VHS tapes. I have to turn the TV up all the way just to hear the DVD's, but I don't with the VHS. Has this got something to do with my DVD player or my television perhaps?

The New History
Originally posted by obiwills
I've noticed my DVD's don't have the volume of my VHS tapes. I have to turn the TV up all the way just to hear the DVD's, but I don't with the VHS. Has this got something to do with my DVD player or my television perhaps? Probably your TV, because DVD's have the best sound quality you can get at home, but it also depends on the movie as well, like the you got served DVD, the quality and sound weren't very good I thought and I had to turn the TV up louder, but my speakers that I bought fixed that.

As for chinabing, all I can say to you is that well, your lazy, you can't sacrifice less then a minute of time to get way better sound and film quality? that's just lazy. My guess is your not that big of a movie fan so in your case as long as you see the movie your happy and vhs is the best for that since it's cheaper.

obiwills
Originally posted by The New History
Probably your TV, because DVD's have the best sound quality you can get at home, but it also depends on the movie as well, like the you got served DVD, the quality and sound weren't very good I thought and I had to turn the TV up louder, but my speakers that I bought fixed that.

I did try going next door to my aunt's and using her TV with her DVD player and still had the same problem with a few of my DVD's this is not all of them of course, but I've found that some of them simply seem to lack volume. I buy my DVD's from different places, blockbuster, Kmart, Walmart, other retailers, so I don't think it's that I'm buying poor quality DVD's. It's really quite strange that I've had this problem with my DVD player and my aunt's as well. I am beginning to wonder. I'm going to look into this problem further and see if I can link it to a specific company or retailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.