bastila shan vs. rots anakin and rots obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
sry i have just been thinkin bout this 1 4 a while ever since i got kotor
and fought her so what do u guys think

Darth Windu
Bastila gets owned. . . .

DarthGenises
Bastila dies a miserable death.

Fishy
One of them already has a really good chance, together Bastila just gets owned.

Luke Is Better
what if it was just anakin or just obi-wan

Fishy
In that case Bastila might actually pull it off... Depends on which Bastila though

Human Vader
Any Bastilla before KOTOR II would easily be owned. I'd say Bastilla is close to their power by KOTOR II, whether light or dark. She could probably beat Anakin because of his stupidity, I'd see that fight going similar to the Obi Wan fight. Obi Wan would probably take her though.

Darth Windu
Also depends on which Jedi. . . Obi-Wan could take advantage of Bastila's anger and arrogance as long as it is the KOTOR 1 version. After she matures a bit, she'd give him hell, probably take him out.

Her and Anakin would be like the Battle of the Sexes, Hothead Edition. Again though, after she raises back the Sith Academy, she'd defeat Anakin for sure, and probably Obi-Wan.

Fishy
Kotor II DS Bastila wins without any doubt.

Kotor I DS Bastila has a chance against Anakin and could possibly take him, she's still hot headed but seems more collected and in control then Anakin did. Obi Wan however would be hard as hell for her to take.

Emperor Revan
Bastila's easily owned by both of them. But I think at the very least she could put up a decent fight versus one of them. It's hard to say but I think Obi would beat her but barely.

Darth Windu
Like I said, it depends on which version of her.

Emperor Revan
Well yeah, I was talking about post KOTOR dark version.

Darth Windu
Well in that case, she'd beat either of them.

Emperor Revan
Probably. It really depends on how much Revan trained her in the 1 year time period I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.