Is Sony the King?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Ha.A deceiving title.The question is actually is Sony the King of action games?With series like Jak,Ratchet and Clank(dunno for sure,if they are Sony's)and God of War.They sure seem to be.Are they?

Hoshi
they dont have the zeldas games,which are considered the best of all times.They dont have mario,the biggest icon of videogame in the world.It was nintendo who did the revolution in all kind of games.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Ha.A deceiving title.The question is actually is Sony the King of action games?With series like Jak,Ratchet and Clank(dunno for sure,if they are Sony's)and God of War.They sure seem to be.Are they? Ratchet and Clank are owned by Insomniac games. A third party company that also produces Spyro the dragon. A game that has had several titles not exclusive for Sony.

Darth_Otaku
So they're not...i meant at the moment actually.i don't see a new Zelda game AT the moment.And the last Action Mario game was Paper Mario.And I didn't really like that one.

Creshosk
So they're not...i meant at the moment actually.i don't see a new Zelda game AT the moment.And the last Action Mario game was Paper Mario.And I didn't really like that one. You mean paper mario and the thousand year door?

Cause regular 'Paper Mario' was for the n64 and since then they've released Mario Sunshine for the GC.

Have you seen the rpeveiws for The legend of zelda: Twilight Princess?

Creshosk
Sorry I clicked quote instead of edit. . .

CorderaMitchell
I don't know, sony has some nice shiznit.

Arbiter
Twilight Princess is going to be the biggest game of the year.

SaTsuJiN
Ha.A deceiving title.The question is actually is Sony the King of action games?With series like Jak,Ratchet and Clank(dunno for sure,if they are Sony's)and God of War.They sure seem to be.Are they?

if you mean spamming the genre with garbage after garbage, and then having 3 gold to platinum titles per 50 action games, then yes

Darth_Otaku
laughing out loud yes thats excactly what i mean!

JLRTENJAC
They don't have Metroid, Zelda, Halo, Mario, Sonic, Fable, Kotor, and Mega Man and Megaman X started as Nintendo. So no sony is a Sports-system... all though Jak and Daxter is a good game.

Darth_Otaku
Halo no action.So are Fable and KOTOR.And GOW is a absolute classic.

Hit_and_Miss
more ps2 fanboys wishing there console was the best.....

Darth_Otaku
You go f*ck your mother i'm no Sony fanboy,you ass.I own a PS2 and an X-Box for that matter,and play games for both consoles.It was just a thought you d*ck.And if you know everything go make a thread yourself ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.