Spider-man vs. Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
I know Sam Fisher isn't a comic book character, but just pretend that he is.

Spider-man is standing in an alleyway after webbing up some criminals. He is about to run off when his spider-senses go off. He turns around and there is Sam Fisher looking at him, reaching for Spider-man's throat. Before Sam can pull out his SC-20K, Spider-man webs him in the face. Since Sam cannot see for the moment, he shoots wildly. Spider-man pulls him forward by the webbing on his face, but Sam's goggles fly off. Sam yells, "Noooooo! Not my goggles! Without them, I'm nothing!" Some random gamer walks by and says, "Who's that loser?" Sam then yells, "Noooo!!! My entire fan base is gone!!!!" then ceases to exist.

That's what I think would happen. What's your opinion?

GGgrievous725
wow thats some dream world you live in man

DigiMark007
Hmm.,..not really a vs. thread, is it? It's more of a narrative there at the top.

And SF isn't comics...sorry, but demz da rulz. Off-topic or general discussion forums can hold anything (including vs.) that doesn't fall into one of the other forums. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.