Blackbolt vs. Anyone in Bed With BlackBolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Think about it. When Blackbolt reaches "completion" how does his bedmate survive? I refuse to beleive he doesn't make even a TINY sound. Which is more than enough to destroy the bed...and his home. eek!

DarkCrawler
What?...does he even have children?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Think about it. When Blackbolt reaches "completion" how does his bedmate survive? I refuse to beleive he doesn't make even a TINY sound. Which is more than enough to destroy the bed...and his home. eek!
It takes unimaginable torture to even get him to groan in pain. I seriously doubt there's an orgasm big enough to make him yell out. Although... ya never know. Medusa can probably do some freaky stuff with that hair of hers..

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What?...does he even have children?
He and Medusa have a son.

DigiMark007
Wow. Um...hmmm. Part of me's laughing. Part of me thinks I should close this. I think I'll take the third option and just try to ignore it, since technically it's a vs. battle.

Fanboy
If anyone reads universe x He has a son named Black Knight and Black Bolt died fighting the celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.