A Very Happy Birthday to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
MerMorgan02!
Tomorrow is MerMorgan's birthday, so I am posting this a day early so I can make sure it is up. (I tend to forget things) So if you know her, you can wish her a happy birthday here, even if you don't her, you can still wish her a well birthday. Seeing how I posted this I would like to be one of the first ones to say this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!

§P0oONY
Duplicate thread... both made by you... For shame.

SlipknoT
Happy birthday person I dont know

roguegirl15
Me!Just kidding..Happy b-dayhappybday

Saratn

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Saratn
well some people make mistakes...I didn't see it when I first looked, so don't you dare go at me for it. Its not like I did it on purpose.

OK...

Happy Birthday btw.

Ladyluck
eek! mermorgan!!!! happy birthday! big grin eek!

DarkC
Happy Birthday to person-I-don't-know.

GCG
Originally posted by DarkC
Happy Birthday to person-I-don't-know.

idem

Saratn
Morgan, hope you have a really wonderful birthday, and that your neck feels better soon. I am glad that you didn't get serious injuries either. Have a good day. (Frozen*Flame, you better post something here or I will get angry.)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Saratn
Morgan, hope you have a really wonderful birthday, and that your neck feels better soon. I am glad that you didn't get serious injuries either. Have a good day. (Frozen*Flame, you better post something here or I will get angry.)

Who is mermorgan?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Happy birthday person I dont know
'
What the hell are you doing with my sig and avatar?mad

You biatch!mad

DarkC
Originally posted by Sir Mist
'
What the hell are you doing with my sig and avatar?mad

You biatch!mad
hysterical2

Frozen*Flame
Hey, Morgan, Happy B-day! Birthday hats 4 everyone!

cowboy goof holiday football woopsee, that's not a B-day hat! blushing

Frozen*Flame
happybday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR....MERMORGAN02!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!!!!!!!!!!

(is that enough post 4 yah, Saratn? wink )

DeepPink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy

MerMorgan02
Wow! I'm so loved! embarrasment Thnx, Saratn, and F*F, and everyone who posted here, even if you don't know me. big grin

partytime

Maikahyandowen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
Happy Birthday MerMogan , though i don't talk to you much ! bannana_guitar balloon party

MerMorgan02
Thank u! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.