Erm smilie issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
My smilies arent animated anymore? Ive tried clearing the cache and cookies and Im using Firefox. What gives? Anyone having this problem? And the page doesnt automatically load after I post, I have to click the thing that says I dont want to wait.

yerssot
yeah, that sometimes happens... but I don't remember what you have to do to get it moving again.... tried just closing your browser?

Fianna
My banana doesn't dance sometimes messed

dave123
Originally posted by Fianna
My banana doesn't dance sometimes messed I wish a guy posted that... stick out tongue

yerssot
Originally posted by dave123
I wish a guy posted that... stick out tongue
gotcha

Dave's banana doesn't dance sometimes messed

Jedi Priestess
wow thats a raunchy sig there Fianna messed

Dogbert
That's not the point... erm

Fianna
I wish a guy posted that... stick out tongue laughing out loud ..hush...this is a serious thread...no expressionOriginally posted by Jedi Priestess
wow thats a raunchy sig there Fianna messed Perhaps I should have blurred it more messed

dave123
and got rid of the "touching" wink

Fianna
and got rid of the "touching" wink laughing out loud ...it could mean touching in the other sense schmoll

silver_tears
Originally posted by yerssot
gotcha

Dave's banana doesn't dance sometimes messed

hysterical2

dave123
He just redirected my joke at me schmoll

silver_tears
His was funnier no expression

dave123
But it was my joke, only used as an insult stick out tongue I demand 90% of all humour from it yes

silver_tears
no2

dave123
Fi should get most of the royalties stick out tongue She made the funny... I pointed out it was funny yes

silver_tears
He made it funnier droolio

dave123
Well I'm the middle man... without me, there would be nothing stick out tongue

No one would realise the joke, and yers wouldn't be able to make the joke, cos there would be no dave eek!

*evil laugh* happy

Jedi Priestess
laughing out loud ...it could mean touching in the other sense schmoll

with that picture? apparently there is some new technique that I missed the boat on cause that looks like straight up masturbation to me laughing out loud

silver_tears
Uh uh, her hand isn't in the panties no2

dave123
They could be to one side, or she could just be getting started...

silver_tears
as if, she's wearing a glove happy

dave123
You sure it doesn't stop at the wrist?

Fi, next time your on, post the original, unedited pic big grin

silver_tears
It doesn't, it goes around the thumb happy

dave123
I'm gonna have to disagree erm

silver_tears
http://www.torn-flame.net/hand01.jpg

Burn! tongue10

Jedi Priestess
little factoid for you here, judging from the picture, the Big "O" could be achieved, glovelet or not. yes

and NO I'm not telling how I know that. stick out tongue

Lana
I gotta say, I've had worse sigs than Fi's....and so has she stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
hey I didnt say I wanted it removed........I said it was raunchy, simple as that, and Lana you are too pure for a sig like that! wink

Lana
Trust me dear, I am far from......stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Well now someone has a few things to answer to your internet mama for! bat

Lana
laughing you think just that's it? I'm nearing 20 years of age, JP, I haven't been truly innocent or pure for quite some time stick out tongue

Oh, and let's keep such private conversations out of the public eye, k?

Jedi Priestess
ahem, you started it wink

bilb
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
little factoid for you here, judging from the picture, the Big "O" could be achieved, glovelet or not. yes

and NO I'm not telling how I know that. stick out tongue

i was just gonna say that stick out tongue

Fianna
You sure it doesn't stop at the wrist?

Fi, next time your on, post the original, unedited pic big grin You can't see much more...and I have a glove like that from my little "goth phase" a few years ago and they don't stop at the wrist stick out tongue

dave123
Originally posted by silver_tears
http://www.torn-flame.net/hand01.jpg

Burn! tongue10 That's not proof stick out tongue It's a completely different product!

dave123
You can't see much more...and I have a glove like that from my little "goth phase" a few years ago and they don't stop at the wrist stick out tongue Different item of clothing, then yes

Fianna
Different item of clothing, then yes Oh grr...don't make me prove it to you glare ..it's the same just mine is in black..yes

dave123
Until I see a pic of the chick in that sig, I believe nothing! zorro

And back to my original point, she is having a bit of fun with herself yes Even if she does have gloves on stick out tongue

Fianna
Until I see a pic of the chick in that sig, I believe nothing! zorro

And back to my original point, she is having a bit of fun with herself yes Even if she does have gloves on stick out tongue Oh sure....stick out tongue

Was that what this was about?...well yeah..I guess she is...or maybe she's just touching and doing nothing hmm

dave123
My money would be on rubbing her underwear.... and you chanegd "touching" into "Fi" stick out tongue

Fianna
My money would be on rubbing her underwear.... and you chanegd "touching" into "Fi" stick out tongue Probably...and I know..I figured "touching" might be pushing it stick out tongue

dave123
Well it only really implies it... I've seen much worse with some of the guy's sigs wink

Fianna
Well it only really implies it... I've seen much worse with some of the guy's sigs wink Good point...but I prefer this one..I did something with the contrasts and colour intensity to change it slightly..

Raz
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
My smilies arent animated anymore? Ive tried clearing the cache and cookies and Im using Firefox. What gives? Anyone having this problem? And the page doesnt automatically load after I post, I have to click the thing that says I dont want to wait. Try this page: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_Tips_:_Animated_Images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.