Three way fight, which team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
The sky fathers realm is clashing with earth. Some outside help is enlisted, which team wins.

Odin, Thor, Silver Surfer, The Thing

vs

Zeus, Hercules, Gladiator, Wonder Woman

vs

Zuras, The Forgotton One, Superman, She Hulk

Which team wins this? I really have to think about this.

kgkg
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The sky fathers realm is clashing with earth. Some outside help is enlisted, which team wins.

vs

Zeus, Hercules, Gladiator, Wonder Woman

vs

Zuras, The Forgotton One, Superman, She Hulk

Which team wins this? I really have to think about this.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by kgkg

That's kinda the one I'm leaning towards also.

DigiMark007
Too many non-factors. The first member of each team would be fighting to see whose team wins....the rest would have a cool battle but wouldn't really effect the outcome.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Too many non-factors. The first member of each team would be fighting to see whose team wins....the rest would have a cool battle but wouldn't really effect the outcome.

Good point. Drop the Sky Fathers and how does this turn out?

Dizzle
Probably still team one...

Gladiator goes down fast via radiation, Thor+Surfer>WW+Hercules

Supes goes down with a kryptonite blast, She Hulk gets blasted. Forgotten One, I know not enough about. I had the impression that he was a notch under SS, meaning Thor could stalemate him for a good while while SS takes the other 2.

Thing sits there and looks pretty.

guy222
Odin wins

nicamarvin
team 2...the thing goes donw so fast here its not even funny..Odin will be battling Zeus and too bussy to help, then is a confident Gladiator vs SS and Her and WW vs thor....so team 2 for the win...

thanos-prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
team 2...the thing goes donw so fast here its not even funny..Odin will be battling Zeus and too bussy to help, then is a confident Gladiator vs SS and Her and WW vs thor....so team 2 for the win... I agree im liking team 2 ftw

Colossus-Big C

Nihilist
Team 1 all day

Bouboumaster
Team 1 every damn time

chomperx9
replace she hulk with WWH and its a more even fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.