conan vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
who wins the sentinel of liberty or the baddest barbarian to ever walk the earth. no weapons hand to hand in a cage on the authority's carrier.
winner gets to be the authority's new leader, loser gets 1 month with apollo and midnighter.

DrDoom
Conan.

This is no weapons, h2h. He would fight dirty (ie gouge eye, fishhook) while 616 Cap would not. If it was Ultimate Cap though, I'm sure he'd win.

Conan wins 6/10.

MERCILOUS
That's giving Conan home field advantage, he takes it due to his time as a gladiator.

Onikirimaru
Yeah, hand to hand, Conan can take it. He is more accustomed to brutal, fight with whatever you got, style, while Cap is accustomed to tactical, smart fighting, and using any advantage he has to its greatest potential. But in a pit with Conan Cap cant hang.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Yeah, hand to hand, Conan can take it. He is more accustomed to brutal, fight with whatever you got, style, while Cap is accustomed to tactical, smart fighting, and using any advantage he has to its greatest potential. But in a pit with Conan Cap cant hang. i love that giant finger thing.

King KAM
Cap, if this fight is Realistic, than Cap is far too experienced, he will be able to nuetralize conan, by using his Judo skills, and with some of his Jiu-Jitsu, he can then commense to breaking the bones after he takes Conan down.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
i love that giant finger thing.

Thanks.

Originally posted by King KAM
Cap, if this fight is Realistic, than Cap is far too experienced, he will be able to nuetralize conan, by using his Judo skills, and with some of his Jiu-Jitsu, he can then commense to breaking the bones after he takes Conan down.

Conan just isnt the type of guy that goes down to Judo throws though. Its not like he has never fought someone that knows how to fight hand to hand. Just because Conan hasnt formally trained in any actual martial arts (Im talking about stuff like Judo and Karate here, not the tutulage he got while being a gladiator) doesnt mean he couldnt take Cap hand to hand.

Now, if its with weapons, its another story. Cap's shield makes it easy to block whatever Conan can swing at him without really stopping his offense.

mikedgravity
okay conan would totally destroy captain america in a cage fight. i honestly believe that cap would be lucky to survive 5 seconds.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by King KAM

Realistic? As in Conan has studied all the finest martial arts, was a god amongst gladiators for a period of time, and has a slight physical advantage? But realistically, because you only know the name of the martial arts Cap has mastered he should win right?

lft4ded
I'd give it to Captain America, he has been in wars and so undoubtedly has seen his share of dirty fighting, and survived it.

The fact that he's in a cage and Conan isn't known to mince words should clue him in that he seriously needs to put the Cimmerian down, and fast.

Due to the Super Soldier Serum I'd say Captain can match him strength for strength and the Serum also makes him more effecient than normal at cleansing fatigue poisons so he'd probably outlast Conan after a few hours of serious fighting.

MERCILOUS
He's been in wars? You mean like 1 or 2? As opposed to Conan seeing a war every other month or so? And as for dirty fighting, has he survived it all the same from someone who's an equal fighter but stronger?

The fact that it's in a cage is homefield advantage for Conan.

Going off feats, Conan has done things that Cap has never done with his strength. Real fights don't last hours, And Conan can do "a few hours" just fine, Conan has titanic endurance for being a human.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by lft4ded
I'd give it to Captain America, he has been in wars and so undoubtedly has seen his share of dirty fighting, and survived it.

My grandpa was in WW2, but he isnt the UFC champ. Fighting in a war is a great deal different then having to kill people brutally in a cage day in and day out for a number of years.

DarkCrawler
Did you know that Conan is older character then Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.