judge Dread vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
right i am the law vs ill be back dread would take thisi think but not by much

darth-yoda
hey soj ust realised i spelt dredd wrong anyway who do you think will win i mean terminator has strenght and dreed has a huge arsenal

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by darth-yoda
right i am the law vs ill be back dread would take thisi think but not by much if sarah connor can fight off a terminator I think dredd has a great chance... and rofl @ "I am the law!" laughing

Hit_and_Miss
the lawgiver will slay the terminators. what it all comes down to,

WHO DO YOU PREFER? THE GOVERNOR VS THE ITALIAN STALLION

Its a no rules Fight to the death in a boxing ring.

darth-yoda
hey i thought this was a good idea i mean the master chief vs terminator thread was hot topic and dredd would be a good fight for terminator

Hooverman
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
if sarah connor can fight off a terminator I think dredd has a great chance... and rofl @ "I am the law!" laughing
i like the part where rob schneider says "Mr. I am the lawww" lol laughing laughing out loud

Hooverman
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
the lawgiver will slay the terminators. what it all comes down to,

WHO DO YOU PREFER? THE GOVERNOR VS THE ITALIAN STALLION

Its a no rules Fight to the death in a boxing ring. but arnold is an ass right now

Hit_and_Miss
yer thats what politics turns you into.... Think back to the glorry days of connan the barb, and predator....

darth-yoda
can dredds gun fire EMP and if so is terminator vunrable to it if so IMO thats a easy win for john

Hit_and_Miss
I'm thinking they fist fight it out on the top of a mountain. with a helicopter circling them. This comes after Terminator shoots dredds brother in cold blood, cause he got his monies...

Hooverman
its to hard to decide i guess

darth-yoda
so it isnt bad just hard well in a fist fight im not sure i was thinking maybe terminator gets transported to mega city and starts blowing stuff up then good old dredd comes to dave the day

Darth Sparhawk
The Terminator, I think. Arnold is better than Stallone smile

darth-yoda
can dredd fire emp if so that the endfor terminator but is terminator imuneto emp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.