-=- Help Needed -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
okay, Soooo Long stoy Short, I NEED I website where I can get a Liscnce to become a Church minister and Be able to perform Weddings... If at all Possible, for Free, Like, Enter Name Here, Print out Certificate Free... People i know there is at least one website that does this for Free, so help, PLEASE Thank you.

And god Bless :-p

bilb
google

PVS
oh ffs, just pay your damn taxes!!! stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
oh ffs, just pay your damn taxes!!! stick out tongue

What'S ff?

Anyways someone watchet to much "Friends" ....

But what bilb said should do the job....invest some time goddammit (oh shit I swore in front of a future Minister....(May Allah be mercyful)

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
What'S ff?

Anyways someone watchet to much "Friends" ....

But what bilb said should do the job....invest some time goddammit (oh shit I swore in front of a future Minister....(May Allah be mercyful)

I think you mean ffs. "for fu.ck sake"

That aside, why the need for an ecpi degree in god Acherontia?

Acherontia
I Strongly Oppose All Religions, but strongly defend there Morals.

And yup, I saw Friends On Fox yesterday :-p
But thats not why.

Best site I found so far would cost me 19.95$

Fire
and why do you want to a be minister, to perform weddings I assume.

Now then, unless it's for yourself why don't you pay up those 19.95$ and perfrom the wedding for who ever you want to do it for as a gift. (so you totally cheap out on the gift since you did their wedding)

botankus
Originally posted by Acherontia
Best site I found so far would cost me 19.95$

I heard if you call within the next ten minutes they'll throw in a kitchen knife set.

bilb
laughing laughing

Jedi Priestess
Try the church of Rev Sun Yun Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.